Matt Hodges
-----------------------------------
PERSONAL INFORMATION
-----------------------------------

Wrestler's Alias: Matt Hodges
Wrestler's Real Name: Matt Hodges
Twitter Handle (if applicable): Matt Hodges hates twitter.
Pic Base: Cillian Murphy
Height: 6 ft 1 in.
Weight: 226 lbs
Birthdate: 4/6/83
Birth Place: n/a
Current Residence: Miami, Florida

Physical Description: Now more focused than he once was, Hodges is more toned and slightly more dense with muscle. He keeps his hair neatly cut and his face cleanly shaved. He has piercing bright blue eyes.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style: Ground and pound/mat wrestler
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Heel
Years Pro: 16
Theme Song: “I Want It All” - Queen

Finishers: Fisherman Brainbuster, Euthanasia II
Finishers Descriptions (If Needed):N/A, Bar Arm Sleeper
Signature Moves: Exploder Suplex into turnbuckle, Pendulum Samoan Drop
Signature Moves Descriptions (If Needed):

Common Moves:
Standing Sleeper
Knife Edge Chops
Foot choke
Knee drops from second rope
Elbow Grinds on the mat
Double Leg Takedown
Chin Lock
Crossface Chickenwing
Hammerlock scoop slam
Suplex variations
Forearm Blows
**NO PUNCHES PLEASE**

Strengths: Hodges is an extremely gifted technical wrestler and uses this to his advantage, excelling at keeping his opponents grounded. He is also willing to take liberties that otherwise ought not to be taken in wrestling contests, such as refusing to break holds until the count and disregarding the ref.

Weaknesses: Matt Hodges is slow afoot. Whereas in his earlier career he was able to take chances, coming off the top rope is not something he is able to do at this stage in his career. He is not a particularly gifted striker. Whereas he used to employ a Thai Swing Kick as a high impact move, he is unable to do so now. He has also suffered a number of injuries in his career, notably to his right knee. The longer a match goes on, the more of a liability it becomes.

Entrance:
I Want It All!
I Want It All!
I Want It All!
And I Want It Now!
The opening guitar riff of Queen’s “I Want It All” and Matt Hodges makes his way out from behind the curtain to momentous boos from the crowd. He pays no heed as he walks down to the ring, smirking. The fans sing “Matt Hodges sucks!” in unison with the chorus of the song. Hodges slow moves up the steps, wipes his foot on the apron, and gets into the ring. He walks into the opposite corner and pulls on the top rope. “I Want It All” dies out as the fans continue to chant “Matt Hodges sucks!”

Biography: Matt Hodges has never really cared what anyone thinks. He’s selfish and has backstabbed friends and partners at every turn, most notably James Exeter. All of Matt Hodges’ stock came to fruition when he became the first man to win Taking Hold of the Flame and the main event at Rise to Greatness that came with it.

Matt Hodges began referring to himself as WORLD CLASS around that time. Since then, Hodges has suffered a string of injuries that had forced him into an early retirement. At 37 years old, he is now married with two children and resides in Florida.

Sample RP:

HANDLER'S INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Handler's First Name:
Email:
Other:
W O R L D

C L A S S

Matt Hodges

[Image: hodges.png]