Ridley Ellis vs. Konrad Raab
3 RP Limit for singles (REGARDLESS OF SHOW)

Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, July 25, 2020
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Sports discussions/Fizz's discovery for Konrad's anger issues apart from losses. Anaheim, California. Monday 20th July. (Off Camera)

The last two weeks had Konrad being busier more than usual when it came to promotion for Rise To Greatness, even Sasha discovering Konrad had deep anger issues within him and he hadn't had one time with one to one chat with Fizz. Mostly because she's also been busy with her motorcycling career, finally taking off with her doing testing in New Jersey as of late.

The whole weekend was spent on Fizz and Konrad being with their kids, an opportunity Konrad doesn't often get, if at all with his wrestling career. Today was that day while they had their kids going on a summer camp, except for Matthaus and Sebastian who were focusing on their motocross and their wrestling careers.

Fizz and Konrad sat on the sofa in the living room, looking at each other, eye to eye, missing the time they had together, which will be limited now. Konrad hadn't gotten around to discuss with Fizz with her racing career. Konrad places his head down, shaking his head on his performances as of late. Although despite that, he looks at his wife and asks a question.

Konrad Raab: "How did everything go in New Jersey?"

Fizz Raab: "Tougher than expected. My arms on the first day ached like hell, being on the bike for so many laps, but Toni and Robert said they felt that the first time they rode a motorcycle. They said my arms would get used to it."

Konrad Raab: "I guess the other reason for being in pain is you haven't used them other than exercise for a while. Other than that, I saw and heard your lap times on a Suzuki bike aren't bad. You looked comfortable."

Fizz Raab: "If you watched the first day of testing, I wasn't comfortable on the bike. The second day, I was, and luckily, they made a small adjustment, putting my seat closer to the handlebars and rode perfectly. I had a few crashes, but nothing major. Yes, Toni and Robert both said I hadn't done too badly on the bike, saying I could threaten them if I kept up the pace."

Konrad Raab: "It does look promising to be in the top ten for your first time out on the bike, that's solid. It seems like you got everything working together. I will try my hardest to be there for your first race."

Fizz Raab: "Really?"

Konrad Raab: "If I can, yes. After all, how many times have you been to wrestling shows to support me? I do need to pay you back somehow, regarding all of that."

Fizz nods, wanting to talk more about her motorcycling career to Konrad before they talk about the main subject, having a proud smile on her face for once, showing how proud she was to be apart of something she hadn't been apart of for many years.

Fizz Raab: "The team told me my strengths are the corner turnings, they were impressed how well I timed the corners and knowing where to brake as well, but I need to work on gaining speed, I need to work around coming out the corners and gain speed. It's something I'll work on in the Atlanta test I'm going to do with Toni and Robert."

Konrad Raab: "Didn't you say something about learning to set up the bike was another thing you needed to work on?"

Fizz Raab: "That too, but they know how new I am to the series. It's something I'll easily understand. Compared to wrestling and MMA, I've felt a lot happier, being apart of something I belong, being accepted as a racer. I never felt accepted in wrestling and MMA. Motorcycle racing is my home sport, and I can't wait until next month for more testing. I want nothing more than to go faster with my bike, gaining that hunger I lost when I did MMA."

It's a positive start to the discussion both have been waiting for, not all about Konrad for once. Fizz doing well in the early start of her motorcycling career. Although it was good for Fizz to prove that women can compete with the guys, the same cannot be said about Konrad. He shakes his head.

Fizz Raab: "I know how hard this journey has been this year, but there are some positives to take away from what you've done in the ring."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, losing every match apart from Katie Steward and Alexis. It's not good enough. How can I shrug off and overlook the wins and losses factor? It doesn't help when it's all wrestlers have been talking about."

Fizz Raab: "I know it's getting you down. Ignoring it as much as you can is hard, but it's not. What I mean is look at all your performances, except for the Crystal match, have you noticed how close you came to beating some of the top names in SCW?"

Konrad Raab: "Coming second place isn't good enough in wrestling. I want to turn things around; I want to win matches. I can't seem to do that. Part of me losing is down to Ridley, but he's not entirely to blame. Who else, but myself can I blame? Do you know how many times this year I've not wanted to wrestle?"

Fizz Raab: "I don't, but the fact is, your anger is not just at the losses you've been having, but it's also you pushing yourself way too hard in the gym. Every single day, you're working out in the gym without taking any breaks from it. You're becoming a gym addict. I've noticed it; you can't live a single day without being in the gym, at home or at a professional gym to get better. It has nothing to do with that, it's what's up here."

There it was, the one thing Fizz didn't want to say, pointing to her head Sasha might be right about his anger issues discussion on Friday. It was one thing for her to say it, but now Fizz saying it. It was the leading cause of why Fizz and Konrad hadn't spent much time together.

Konrad Raab: "Then what else can I do to turn my results around? I can't stand losing for much longer. Everyone around me, they had more than two wins this year in SCW."

Fizz Raab: "It doesn't matter about the other wrestlers around you and what win records they have. Focus on yourself. I noticed not just in the ring, but in your videos also how far you've fallen with your confidence and hunger to win matches.

Konrad Raab: "How am I supposed to be confident when I end up losing? How else are you meant to overlook results? I won't lie, I had thoughts of being a bad guy, but at the same time, I shake my head and think of my family first."

There was a sign of fear of Konrad, not wanting to go back to how he was, but he had been ever so close to it, even the thought of being The Black Ice certainly hasn't crossed his path at times. At this point, it had nothing to do with Ridley to make Konrad lose matches. It was confidence Konrad still hasn't gained has been the issue.

Fizz Raab: "The other part of your fear is you losing your kids and me. I was way too hard on you when I said I'd leave you if you ever went back to your old self. I was selfish to say that when I was a wrestler. Now I'm not, I have no worries of you going back, especially when being The Black Ice again, is better than you being a drunk wrestler. It might help you deal with your anger."

Konrad Raab: "Then my reputation will be gone. I will lose friends like Alistaire, who's been there for me. I don't like the idea of it. I don't feel comfortable with being something I'm not."

Fizz Raab: "Do you disagree with me? It sounds like you are, and I'm trying to help you."

Konrad Raab: "There are far too many wrestlers in SCW who cheat to win. I'd be a hypocrite if I go back to being The Black Ice. I don't want to be another Glory Braddock, turning back from the fans, cheating and be the ugly version of myself. I want to be different."

Fizz Raab: "What if being different will help you win more matches than you have? What if you let loose on someone and go to hurt someone to get that win? Surely, you can do that without cheating."

Konrad was shaking his head, wanting to be the same as himself, but it wasn't working. Konrad was never a fan of arrogance and wanting everything for himself. He covers his head, wanting to be a hero than a bad guy. It's something he believed in. Konrad goes into the kitchen and pours himself some water. He drinks ice cold water.

Konrad Raab: "I don't get why things went so well for me last year with wins I got, and this year, things aren't, and I'm not doing anything different. You're right; the competition has hit through the roof this year. I still want to teach Ridley a lesson of not beating someone to shreds after matches and able to take losses, but I'm no better, am I?

Fizz Raab: "No, no method is bad or good. You have to try to shrug off each loss you had and figure out how to come back and win. I want to see the hunger, aggression, angry and confident Konrad again."

Konrad Raab: "I certainly want to put some beating into Ridley for beating the hell out of Dylan. I am a gym addict, and I need help to stop going in and feeling the need to work out to help me win matches again. I want to be at the top with pride and honour, not to stoop down to another level, being someone I'm not."

It was clear now, Konrad was afraid of being a bad guy, being something he wasn't. He sat and shook his head, covering his hands and convincing being a hero made him gain attention in the right way and has worked for many years. It's only this year he thought into being the ugly side.

Fizz Raab: "I understand how difficult it is for you to change when you've been a good guy since two thousand and fourteen. I was trying to help, combating the losses issue you've been having. I realised now; it might be a bad idea. Seriously though, you were close on winning against Chris Cannon and Peyton Rice. You would've won against Crystal, had Ridley not come and cost you the match."

Konrad Raab: "I will give him payback for that on Breakdown this week along with the attack on Dylan and then all I'll focus on is winning that damn match against him."

Fizz Raab: "Also that you need to stop going to the gym every day to push yourself to the limits to feel it will help you win because you know it's the mental side you need improvement on, not psychical. It is difficult to keep that belief in yourself to win, but you have to. I don't want you to touch the gym for the next three days to get your life back in order. You understand?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes."

Fizz opens the draw and gets a large book out of the draw and closes it as she gives the book to Konrad. It's a book about being a better athlete mentally as she gives Konrad the book.

Fizz Raab: "Good. What I want you to do, however, is to read this book all about what you're lacking and hopefully, you will forget about the losses, stop beating yourself up and read everything in this book. It will help you get that motivation back, you desperately need. I want you to take it with you with your journeys as well.

Konrad nods and takes the book from Fizz and leaves the living room to go in his private room which only Fizz knows about to give him a lot of time to work things out mentally. He also gets a pen and notepad to write down what he's good at to make Konrad feel better about himself. He reads the book all day to use as a mental workout.

---------------------------------------

Meeting Cameron and Carol before Rise To Greatness show. Minneapolis, Minnesota. Thursday 23rd July. (Off Camera)

There was one good thing Konrad was proud of the last few weeks, getting Rise To Greatness tickets for one of his biggest fans. Cameron and Carol while Cameron is in a wheelchair with breathing ventilator, are walking around Minneapolis Institute of Art, something relaxing and stress-free for the pair of them. Cameron smiled while looking at the pictures of art, something Carol discovered Cameron likes to do, drawing pictures.

They were told to be in the art gallery for a reason as while they were looking at the curly yellow wool someone made, they turn to see that Konrad was looking at the same thing as he turns and sees Cameron and Carol, looking at it. He nods and immediately, Cameron says this.

Cameron: "My hero."

Carol: "Oh my, I didn't see you there. May I say how much it means to the pair of us for you to arrange Rise To Greatness tickets for us to see you wrestle in action."

Konrad Raab: "As I always said, I believe dreams can come true and they simply can with this strong lad, fighting to survive. I feel I'm doing the same currently, fighting to win more than anything."

Carol: "I can hear from the tone of your voice; the losses are getting to you. At the same time, you did a good thing for us. No other wrestler would do what you are for us."

Cameron: "I get to see wrestling live in person, in the front row, especially with my hero competing in the ring."

Konrad Raab: "Sorry about that. I can't help it with the pressure getting to me a lot with losing match after match this year."

Cameron: "Konrad should not care about winning or losing matches, Konrad needs to go out there and put that nasty Ridley Ellis back in his place."

Carol nods, agreeing on everything Cameron said, even if it's a little hard to understand at times with the ventilator on Cameron to help him with his breathing. Konrad listens to Cameron, knowing he is right what he said.

Carol: "See, Cameron doesn't care whether you win or lose; he cares about you going out there and fighting for what's right."

Konrad Raab: "I know, and I understand. Enjoying this museum so far?"

Cameron: "I love the pictures people draw here. I've drawn you a picture."

Carol gets out a picture Cameron drew for Konrad out of the bag and Konrad unfolds it, a picture of him lifting Ridley Ellis out of the ring with a suplex. Konrad smiles, knowing he could do that potentially.

Konrad Raab: "I do as well, and I love this picture you drew for me more. Thank you. I can't wait to go out there and beat up Ridley for everything he's done to Dylan and getting some more payback for what he did on Breakdown yesterday.

Cameron: "That horrible woman and Crystal attacked you. Why do you think Crystal was nice, Konrad? She didn't seem it."

Konrad Raab: "I convince myself wrestlers aren't, guess I was wrong. Crystal has been a thorn on my side since UGWC. Still, Crystal has nothing to do with me in SCW. I don't care if the match becomes three on one, I'll still sort them out, one way or the other. I fight Lester as well."

Carol: "I do see where Cameron is coming from though. You aren't afraid to fight in the ring. Most wrestlers I watched attack backstage or send people away from the ring, but your a bulldog, going out there and compete, regardless of the odds stacked against you.

Cameron: "That's why Konrad is a hero. Konrad is a great wrestler who cares about me and will win. Oh, look at this picture here of a house, looking a lot like our house."

They walk away from the curly yellow wall as Konrad places the drawn picture Cameron drew for him in his pocket and look at the house picture opposite as Carol nods, agreeing with Cameron, seeing their house design looking like their house, but states this.

Carol: "But not living in that house in the middle of the countryside. It looks like our house, but it's not. Wonderful painting of the house. Looks like a farmyard next to the house too."

Konrad Raab: "Interesting. It's nice that you think I will win, despite my records. I should have fun with wrestling and the majority of the time, I do. It's a struggle with the losses and dealing with Ridley. He may think I'm ignoring him, but I haven't. I will teach Ridley a lesson he will never forget. Being here is a great place to relax and get my brain into gear."

Cameron: "What do you mean?"

Carol: "Konrad means working on getting to focus and working on being mentally ready for the match. That's why I planned for Konrad to see you because he knows it gets him ready to wrestle and knows Konrad's wrestling for you."

Konrad nodded as Carol moves him to other pictures painted on the wall of the display as Cameron loved art pictures. When Konrad looks at the paintings, it was mentally telling his brain to create the image of him, what he'll say to Ridley on his video tomorrow night. He closes his eyes, remembering what the mental athlete book told him to do. As they were looking at the painting with trees, mud, lake and sun out, Cameron notices Konrad closing his eyes.

Cameron: "What you doing?

Carol: "All part of what I said."

Konrad Raab: "Yes. I was creating an image of what I'll say to Ridley tomorrow."

Cameron: "Ah, like painting a picture?"

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, but with words and conviction."

Carol: "We're so excited, Cameron more to see you wrestle on Saturday night, especially the rumour has it it's the main event for the pre-show."

Konrad nods, as he also got fascinated with the picture, reminding what was told in his mental athlete's book of painting an image of what makes him feel like it's a place where it relaxes him. It seemed like that picture was it. Konrad opens his eyes and turns to look at Cameron, having a big smile on his face.

Konrad Raab: "I will be going out there Saturday night, dedicating this match with Ridley to you as apart from Fizz and my kids, you are my biggest fan. I won't be wrestling for fun, I can't under the circumstances of how disgusting Ridley has been, but I need to be aggressive and angry to win, to beat Ridley once and for all. Teaching him some respect that SCW needs, not less of."

Cameron: "You can do it, and I will cheer as loud as I can for you to win. Hope you'll shake my hand and give me a big hug when you come to the ring."

Konrad Raab: "Oh, don't you worry, I will. Soon as I get in the ring though, all I'll be thinking about is my opponent and the win."

Carol: "We understand. We couldn't thank you enough to also pay for a hotel room for us with a wheelchair accessible place to stay in. It's a lovely hotel."

Konrad Raab: "I know it is, I've stayed there before. No problem. I need to go now, got another type of workout to do, psychical workout in the gym at the hotel. I will see you both on Saturday. Enjoy the day here and other places in Minneapolis, Minnesota."

Cameron: "Where you will beat Ridley and win. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."

Carol and Konrad chuckle at Cameron, pretending to be Konrad Raab as The Iced Rainbow. Cameron says goodbye to Konrad as Konrad waves back, heading out of the Minneapolis Institute of Art and goes back to the hotel where all the SCW stars were staying, going to his room to change into his gym workout gear. Konrad then goes straight to the gym most of the day, before getting something to eat and watches a cowboy film before going to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

Being able to defend and fight for other people youtube.com shoot. (On Camera)

"You know Lester, it's funny you say I've been silent on the matter because I certainly haven't been silent in the ring, have I? I don't know if you noticed, but I'm not one of the wrestlers who like to talk crap behind the camera. I most likely talk crap about opponents the least out of everyone on the SCW roster. I'm more doing the actions of beating Ridley in the ring because that's where the actions belong, not cheap shots backstage and certainly not cheap shots during somebody's match like Ridley has done.

Ridley deserved to be suspended for piledriving Dylan. It's a perfect example of how some wrestlers can't take losses well. I never needed to beat my opponents up after a loss like Ridley has to do. If anything, I beat myself up after each failure I have had out of the ring. In some cases, I have been hard on myself, but it's far better than beating Dylan when you lost fair and square.

Ridley is an impressive wrestler with a ton of skills in his future as a wrestler in SCW. I saw what you did in Taking Hold Of The Flame and against Eden. You do have a bright future ahead in the company. I can't deny you are a threat because of your brute nature I need to bring more of in the ring.

Especially when you beat Dylan up after losing fair and square to him, I might have done some wrongs in my career, but I never let my frustrations out on other wrestlers. You even hesitated to come out when I called you out to fight. Yes, you managed to get the upper hand, but only after I called you out to fight when I was doing the right thing to settle everything you did to Dylan. Plus I stick up for my friends in the ring too.

Do you know the reason why I didn't attack you during the match? Because not only you'd win the match, but I wasn't going to hand Eden a loss because she wouldn't want that. I'm not dumb to do that, nor would I ever cheat to win, unlike the ability Ridley has. I wonder why is it that Lester talks instead of Ridley himself? Great wrestler, but Ridley can speak for himself, right?

Which brings me to another point, every attack Ridley has done to me, not once has he able to attack me on his own. I wish this match were a three on one, I would love to get my hands on Lester and Ali in a match as well as Ridley, but that shows I'm ready for anything. I'm confident as I have to be to beat the hell out of Ridley cos it won't be a respectful match, it will be full of violence.

If you want to be violent, fine with me because you will get the true Iced Rainbow when I'll unleash every ounce of pain and suffering I'll give to Ridley, especially when your manager brings up my family. They have nothing to do with me and you or wrestling in general. That gives you another world of pain you'll experience, exactly like how Katie Steward did when she crossed the damn line of talking about my family.

The primary importance of this is you learning how to take losses when I beat you tomorrow night and respect this business as a whole. I know damn well you'll do the same when I defeat you in the ring tomorrow night to attack me. You will look up the lights, possibly blooded, while I stand in the ring to celebrate.

One of my biggest fans who isn't a family member of mine will watch me wrestle for the first time and win the match. This match will be dedicated to the guy in the front row in a wheelchair. He claims me to be his hero and a hero I will be when you're beaten by someone who's wrestling for honour. I will leave you laying after I pin or submit you in the ring. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
The Cabin, Chapter 2

There is a lot of work that goes into creating the proper environment that you would want to have when starting a community, especially when that community is going to be home to your family. Perhaps nothing is more important to this concept than the people you are choosing to live in and thus be a part of the community that also serve as your family in this structure. People are a critical component to creating the successful environment that you want to have if you are going to have the proper atmosphere in mind for raising your family within the community setting. There are a variety of different aspects to analyze trying to determine whether or not to take someone into your family examining health and security issues as you try to find the best possible fit throughout your community.

Take for example The Damron Family community and all of the people that make up that community’s structure. When it comes to the people that Lester Damron permits to become involved in his community there is never too much care for him to use, and rest assured no matter who you are the only way to be ushered into the community is to be accepted by Lester. One of the biggest ideals that Lester is looking for when trying to decide whether or not people are permitted to join his community is the value of trust. Nothing is more crucial for Lester when he is trying to decide who he wants to allow entry into his community is trust. That is because you must be able to trust the people who you are going to have around you family to begin with, but with The Damron Family trust is paramount to what they are trying to accomplish.

The question from outside of course is just what is exactly that The Damron Family community is trying to accomplish, and why is trust such a vital component? That is just it though, unless you are one of the people that is trusted enough to be permitted into The Damron Family's inner circle, a part of the Family and community itself, you are probably not going to get that question answered. Try not to take it as an insult however, because Lester can only choose people who he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that will maintain the strictest confidence in the task at hand. People that maintain the strictest confidence are also people that are not going to talk to others outside of the community about what it is that they are trying to accomplish no matter how bad you might want them to.

What it really all boils down to is it is nothing more than just a matter of trust, and Lester prides himself on only choosing people that will not break that trust. After all, could you imagine trying to create your life with your family, and to find out that you have been betrayed from within your family, your community, the people that you were supposed to have the most integrity in? Let's just say that the people who are being betrayed are probably not going to feel to kindly toward those that are betraying them. And for those that make the conscious decision to betray The Damron Family and destroy the trust that they put in them?

Lester does take it lightly when other people choose to betray his trust and to those people, there will be repercussions that will be felt for a long time to come.

So if you are involved in The Damron Family community and you are considering no longer associating with said community, you might have a difficult mountain climb exiting the community. The rock band The Eagles once had a very iconic song named “Hotel California” during which the lyrics state “You can check out any time you like, but you can’t ever leave.” and that is what would probably happen if you tried to leave the community. That is just the way that it has to be because when you are given that type of trust that Lester gives you when you are a part of the community, you can mentally check out any time that you want to, but you are not ever allowed to leave. There are just too many risks that are involved to let people leave the community after they have already been a part of it. People would start asking questions if they even had a general idea of what might be going on here, and Lester can’t risk people asking questions.

Not just people either, but people who might feel compelled to put an end to the community that Lester has built, he cannot let that happen nor will he.

That is why he has people he can trust who will not let that happen either.

“Good mornin’, Steve.”
“Lester, to what do I owe such a privilege while eating my breakfast this morning?”
“Just wanted to chat for a quick minute if that is alright?”
“Well you are the boss here Lester. Sit down and tell me what is on your mind?”
“Nah, too much time unfortunately. I will just stand here and ask you what I need to know alright?”
“You are the boss like I said, suit yourself. What is going on?”
“Jon?”
“Ah yes, what about Jon?”
“You are my trust guy Steve. When there are trust issues in the community, I come to you to fix them. Can Jon be trusted?”
“Well that is a really tough nut to crack Lester. As you are aware, I didn’t really like Jon being accepted into the community, but I was outnumbered.”
“I know, but there are just some thin’s that are startin’ not to add up about Jon. I think you might need to solve a trust issue.”
“I work for you, so just tell me where and when.”
“My little one, the monster and I will be gone for a few days, big wrestlin’ shin dig for the monster, which of course will be good for the community eventually.”
“Of course.”
“While we are gone, try to talk to Jon, and if necessary call Marty. Tell him Jon is havin’ trouble adjustin’, alright?”
“Anything for you boss, anything for you
Walking away “Good man Steve, good man.”

\

Poor Konrad, Rich Family

I have been told that this is the biggest weekend on the professional wrestlin’ calendar, Rise to Greatness, but if can be frank with ya’ll for just a moment, I think that is nothin’ more than ridiculous. So what if you put some fancy name on it, it doesn’t change the fact that when the Monster, My Monster, he only has one objective one he looks across that rin’ and sees whoever might be his opponent the same thin’ is goin’ to happen in the end. Someone is goin’ to regret bein’ across the rin’ from that Monster. And there is nothing that anybody can do about it. On Wednesday night it was Ms. Erica Eden, and I have to tell you that I almost shed a tear over what was goin’ on in the rin’ for that one because Ms. Erica Eden is a real beauty, even if she does show the most intelligent of decidin’ skills. I mean that did not need to happen the way that it ended up happenin’. You were given a choice Ms. Eden, a choice that should have been obvious, but apparently some of us can make the wrong choices even when the right choice could have been made by a five-year-old, but that is alight Ms. Eden, better luck to you if and when we meet again. Maybe you will choose right next time.

Choosin’ wrong seems to be somethin’ of an pandemic in SCW though, isn’t that true Konrad?

Oh yes, now I have gotten to the real star of this show, the man who just can’t keep his ass away from the slin’ that he keeps puttin’ himself into by never stayin’ away from my family, ladies and gentlemen I give you the only person on the SCW roster who might be older than me, Konrad Raab!

Konrad, I will admit, when I first heard through the grapevine that you wanted a piece of us because of the unfortunate situation with Dylan Howell, I laughed. But amusement became annoyance and annoyance became outright contempt because you just don’t know when to quit.

So, at RTG that is what all those cool kids call it, my Monster will make sure you quit!

Not to worry though, without you to weigh them down anymore, I am sure that Fizz and Alistaire will be happy with our community!