Rise to Greatness; hiatus; and more
Well, you survived. You're reading this because you've survived Rise to Greatness season. Now, this is where I torture myself....

In all seriousness, I hope you enjoyed the last two months. I tried to provide some good stories for everyone and I know many of you tried to do the same.

Now, you all get some time away (myself included). The next show is tentatively scheduled for August 19. In that time, I will be slowly working on the pre-show, the Hall of Fame and Rise to Greatness itself, spacing it out so that people can take some time away without worrying about results, what's next, etc. Take time away from the game and relax.

I'll be posting updates over the next few weeks. I hope everyone is well and recharges and we'll be back to the schedule soon.
Loved it. Thanks for the awesome build.
W O R L D

C L A S S

Matt Hodges

[Image: hodges.png]
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RELAX IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

*throwing chairs all around the room*

DAMN IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
Olek-sama, sugoi desu neeeee~!
[Image: SUBASHI_.png?fbclid=IwAR2222JKEG4QlQV3Lk...DXODVPeAk4]
(07-27-2020, 12:12 AM)Subarashi Wrote: Olek-sama, sugoi desu neeeee~!

EXACTLY, DUDE

GOD DAMN IT, DRACHEW-KUN
CID PWNS YOU!!!! :CTface:
(07-27-2020, 04:37 PM)Jay Gold Wrote: CID PWNS YOU!!!! :CTface:

I gave you +1 rep for spreading the truth. You are now at +1 reputation. Thanks for your support, Jay.
I'm using my break to further study the teaching of Flat Earth Theory, and the fact that penguins are not real!
@Cid: Apparently I am not allowed to rate anyone. I don't know why. But I would make you green again!!!
(07-30-2020, 01:06 AM)Jay Gold Wrote: @Cid:  Apparently I am not allowed to rate anyone.  I don't know why.  But I would make you green again!!!

This is an injustice.