SIERRA SWANN VERSUS THE CHUKE
DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 21ST AUGUST 2020 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - SHOOT / SEGMENT 23RD AUGUST 2020 2359 EST
OOC: Yeah, up really early this time. Best of luck Bro. Hope everyone enjoys or something lol.

Legends of The Chuke
Volume 7

“You Can’t Disgrace Your Letters!”

WARNING!!!

The following story you are about to read, although incredibly obnoxious and ridiculous is based upon actual events. The characters in the story though utterly dense are not being harmed by anyone unless it is The Chuke, but that can happen when you go on a three day bender that lasts an entire summer. Fun right? You better believe that it is fun! Anyway, enjoy the show!

When we last left “America’s Roller Coast” Cedar Point, it was the middle of 1997 and our hero Charles, who would one day come to be known as The Chuke, had just left with very nice looking not to mention eager to please young lady, taking her back to her apartment thanks to his friend Cameron. While hooking up happened on the regular among the employees at Cedar Point, let's just say that even by Cedar Point terms, Cameron Long was special. Yes, it is true that all of the guys from their apartment (and there were 16 of them!) did very well with the ladies, except for the two that did very well with the gentlemen, Cameron really took this to another level. Most guys would have 2 or 3 different girls a month and the really popular guys could have 2 or 3 different girls a week, but Cameron?

Cameron many times was “seeing” 2 or 3 different girls every night it seemed sometimes!

But for every Cameron at Cedar Point that summer (though let’s be honest, there really only was one Cameron, and thank God for that.) you get someone from the opposite end of the spectrum, and in Charles’s apartment, that man was Ken. Now please understand, if Ken had wanted to hook up with women like the majority of men working at Cedar Point, then he could have certainly done that, no doubt. God knows there were enough girls who were trying to flirt their way into his 6 foot 7 inch pants all summer. Yes, Ken was (and still is) 6 foot 7, which made him a prime target for any girls who wanted to use some pick up lines about his stature and whether that meant he had size in other areas as well. He was also well over 300 pounds, an offensive lineman for the University of Kentucky’s football team.

Ken was well liked by everyone who he came in contact with because he was a true genuine gentleman with a heart of gold, and yet Ken was not seeing other women because he had a fiance at home. However, that doesn’t mean that Ken, the University of Kentucky’s Delta Chi Fraternity President could drink a man under the table if necessary, because he certainly could do that to most people. With his massive frame and love for beer Ken could drink copious amounts of alcohol and regularly did. This of course leads to the episode that everyone that was there to witness it now is forever calling the “My Letters” incident.

During that particular Tuesday night, the guys in their apartment were where they were every Tuesday night, down at Mike’s bar. Mike’s bar was a popular establishment just off of the causeway at Cedar Point where Cedar Point employees could go and get their drinks at half price. Mike’s bar also had the distinction of being owned by you guessed Mike, who was the younger brother of the chief of police in Sandusky, Ohio, which meant Mike could serve to underage people most of the time because Mike always knew when raids were coming from the police ahead of time.

Tuesday at Mike’s was quarter draught night, which Charles and all of his friends living in the same apartment were pretty drunk, as there was what people called flats that were sold at Mike’s on quarter draught night where 24 8 ounce cups of beer were a flat and everyone in Charles’s apartment it seemed tried drink at least one flat apiece. Ken though? Ken generally drank two flats by himself and on this occasion he had drunk close to three and went stumbling outside, with no one really knowing for sure, including Ken himself where he planned on going. Charles even in his drunken state knew that this was a bad idea at 2 o’clock in the morning and so he went out to follow Ken on this excursion.

The following contains language that has since been altered so average people who are not drunk can understand what was being said, because if it wasn’t altered? Most of you would never figure out what was going on.

Trust me, you can thank me later.

Charles: (running to try and keep up with a man who is 6’ 7”) Ken...Hey buddy, where do you think that you are going at this time of the night?

Ken: I don’t know man. I am thinking of calling Heather. You know that I like working here and all, but I really miss Heather.

Charles: Yeah, I know you do buddy, but it is 2 o’clock in the morning. Heather has probably gone to sleep. Maybe we should go back to the apartment and go to sleep ourselves.

Ken: There is only one big problem with all of that for me Charles.

Charles: Yeah, and what is that Ken?

Ken: Heather is not at the apartment and I really miss Heather alot. I think that I am going to go and find Heather, so that we can spend some time together, and really probably shouldn’t be there if you know what I mean.

Of course, Charles knew exactly what Ken meant, but he also knew that Heather was at home in Pennsylvania for Ken and Heather, because she didn’t work at Cedar Point, a fact that had apparently slipped Ken’s mind.

Charles: Ken, you know that Heather is nowhere near here right now, right?

Ken: She isn’t?

Charles: No Ken, Heather is in Pennsylvania. She doesn’t work at Cedar Point, remember?

Ken: Well, she should. Or, I should quit working here because I need to see Heather more often. You know that I am going to marry her, right?

Charles: Absolutely I do know that. The two of you are going to get married in Florida so that her Dad and Step Mom don’t have to travel.

Ken: Wow, you know a lot about our wedding.

As they were walking toward their apartment which was only 6 blocks from Mike’s, Ken spotted a nearby bench and sat down. This was good for Charles, who was still trying to keep up with Ken and had an increasingly hard time doing this being that Charles was nearly a foot shooter than Ken.

Charles: Well I ought to go a lot about your wedding bud, you were the person that was telling me about your wedding.

Ken: Well why would I do that?

Charles: Because I am your friend and you asked me to be in your wedding already.

Ken: Hey, that’s right, you are Charles!

Charles: Yep, I am Charles and you are Ken!

Ken: Charles and Ken!

Charles: Ken and Charles!

Ken: We are friends, and so I need to ask you an important question.

Charles: What that?

Ken: What are we doing here? I mean I know we are sitting outside on a bench pretty close to our apartment and it is really late, but what are we doing here?

Charles: Well we went to Mike’s tonight, and since it was quarter draught night I know that I am pretty hammered and just looking at you I can guess that you are pretty hammered too, is that what you mean?

Ken: No, why are we here at Cedar Point?

Charles: Ken we work here at Cedar Point buddy. I don’t know about you but I have wanted to work at Cedar Point for most of my life, and it has worked out pretty well. I get to work a lot of hours which means I make a decent amount of money, and I have met some of my best friends here who I get to live with now, including you.

Ken: I wanted to work here for a long time too, and yes I have made a decent amount of money and I have made some great friends no doubt, but there is something that is missing here for me and do you know what that is?

Charles: What?

Ken: Heather is not here, and I miss her.

Charles: I know buddy, I know. You can call her tomorrow.

Ken: Yeah. So when you said you have wanted to work at Cedar Point for most of your life, it ended up being everything that you imagine, because for me personally I can’t imagine wanting to work at Macaroni’s.

Charles: Hey now, what is wrong with Macaroni’s?

Ken: It is so busy all of the time!

Charles: Macaroni’s is that busy all of the time because my team has worked hard to make it that way. Plus, why is the assistant team leader on Thunder Canyon telling that Macaroni’s is so busy all of the time.

Ken: But I knew when I came here that Thunder Canyon was going to be busy all of the time. It is one of the best water rides in the whole park.

Charles: But I knew that I could make Macaroni’s a big money maker and as busy as it is with the right team.

Ken: Still, you can’t really tell me that you wanted to be in a restaurant working at Cedar Point, I mean you can work at a restaurant anywhere.

Charles: Ken, this is my third year working at Cedar Point. I was given the opportunity by Food Operations to decide where I wanted to work and I chose Macaroni’s because I knew the menu so I knew that I could make it work.

Ken: Ok then, what about the first time you were coming here to work though? Certainly you can’t tell me that you wanted to work in Food Operations from Day 1?

Charles: Well at first, of course not. I had been coming to Cedar Point since I was 4 years old. I was like everyone else, I wanted to work on one of the Rides.

Ken: Yes, I knew it!

Charles: Knew what?

Ken: I knew that you wanted to work Ride Op!

Charles: Initially, sure I wanted to work Ride Op, but working in Food Op does have its privileges. What were you doing all day today in the hot sun?

Ken: Well I was still hung over from last night so I was butt picking all day today because Lance didn’t want me working with the people.

Charles: And I should call Lance when we get back and tell him that tomorrow morning isn’t looking too good for you either.

Ken: Hey now! Not everyone can work for one of their best friends here who covers for them all of the time.

Ken and Charles start laughing uncontrollably.

Charles: Okay that is true, seriously though while you were outside in 95 degree heat in the hot sun for 14 hours I spent all day in yes a very busy restaurant but I also got to work in air conditioning.

Ken: I guess there is something that can be said for Food Op yeah. Still, if you were working in Ride Op, where would you want to work

Charles: I guess probably Blue Streak.

Ken: Blue Streak? Their team leader just got fired two days ago, that’s perfect.

Getting up, Ken starts walking again but he has turned, no longer heading toward the apartment, but now headed toward the causeway. Realizing that his friend who is very drunk is now making a beeline for the Cedar Point causeway which is illegal to be going down on foot Charles starts running to keep up with Ken and hoping that he is wrong.

Charles: Hey Ken, where are you going?

Ken: I am going to get you the job as the team leader at Blue Streak.

Charles: Ken I have a job that I am very good at already!

Ken: You wanted to be on The Blue Streak though, now is the time man. I am going to walk over to Cedar Point and I am going to Ride Op and I am going to tell them to give you the job as the team leader of Blue Streak!

Charles: Ken no! You can’t walk over to Cedar Point, it is illegal! You are going to end up getting both of us fired!

Ken: Nonsense! No one will ever see me walking, it will be fine!

Charles: You are 6’ 7” how are they not going to see you?

Ken: They just won’t, trust me!

Charles starts to panic, realizing that this very large man who is his good friend is very drunk and has gotten it into his mind that he is going to walk across the Cedar Point causeway which is illegal and go to Ride Operations at 2:30 in the morning and tell them that Charles wanted to be the new team leader for Blue Streak. Nevermind the fact that Charles already had a job that he really liked a lot, neither one of them was going to have a job much longer unless he could figure out a way to keep Ken off of Cedar Point causeway. Trying to think quickly in his drunken state, Charles looks down at Ken’s shirt which was a crew t-shirt from thunder canyon, and Charles had an idea.

Charles: Ken, your letters!

Ken stops just before he gets to the causeway, thinking.

Ken: My letters?

Charles: Yes Ken, look down at your shirt, you are wearing your letters from Delta Chi! You can’t disgrace your letters.

Ken looks down at his shirt and his eyes go huge.

Ken: My letters!

Charles: Right!

Ken: I can’t disgrace my letters!

Charles: Yes, I knew that you have told me that before!

Ken stood there and shook his head.

Ken: Charles, you are a good friend man, but I can go to Ride Op completely hammered while I am wearing my letters. Can we just go to Ride Op and talk to them about Blue Streak tomorrow?

Charles: I think that is a great idea.

Ken and Charles walk back to their apartment,  and thus ends another volume of Legends of The Chuke!
The Views Expressed by Your “Rose Gold Standard” Are That of Her Own and Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: tumblr-o5al6q6-MRg1qlxvxuo1-500.gif]

(Click Title)
[Image: SierraSwannSigSkype_Picture_2019_07_16T2...pkkxbg.png]

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

-1x EMERGE DUOS Tag Champion

Singles Record: |W-6|L-2|D-2|

Overall Record: |W-8|L-3|D-2|