RTG XVII results and feedback
http://www.supremecw.com/results/ppv/rtg2020.htm

Best match:

Best segment:

Shocking moment:

What are you looking forward to:

Other feedback:

Score:
Best match: Main Event, Jordan Vs Sienna, World Tag Title - I chose these three, some bias. Smile

Best segment: Loved the match hype vids before the actual matches, loved the Helms Family Celebration.

Shocking moment: Owen Winning, Kelcey helping out. Sienna smashing the monitor in Jordan's face and doing a Swann-Ton on the Spanish Announcers Table, then after all of that Jordan refusing to quit and have Sienna get DQ'd, that was shocking and showed the guts of Jordan and the insanity of Swann.

What are you looking forward to: The fallout of RTG and how the new season gets off to a roaring start.

Other feedback: The show flowed well, I think the wrestlers win or lose came out with something, a few surprises in victories and some great historical moments, the show had it all, awesome work Olek.

Score: 10/10 Fantastic RTG, all the matches told great stories. Take a bow boss.

[Image: regan2018.png]

Achievements:

- SCW Supreme Champion
- 2x SCW World Champion
- 1x SCW United States Champion
- 1x SCW World Tag Team Champion
- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2012 SCW Rookie of the Year
- 2016 Feud of the Year Winner Vs. Ace Marshall
- 2019 SCW Trios Contract Winner
- 2020 Tag Team of The Year (Frozen Hell)

Singles Record - | W - 099| L - 13 | D - 06|
Overall Record - | W - 133| L - 29 | D - 08|
Best match: Cluster fuck,  sienna/Jordan and main event.

Best segment: the random appearance of Ricky James during the clusterfuck and calling Chris american lol

Shocking moment: Nothing shocked me really this Rise to Greatness. A lot of the results went how I imagined they would.

What are you looking forward to: No idea, not thinking that far ahead right now.

Other feedback: Great show as always Olek, shows you put a lot of effort into things and how you managed to keep everything seemingly fresh each year is a testament to you as a fed head. Congrats once again to everyone involved whether you won or lost, you made it a memorable show like it is every year. 

Score:8/10
[Image: ZbBQHbf.png]
Best match: Jordan Majors v Sienna Swann. A great, exciting match with an incredible false finish that legitimately shocked me and gave Jordan a sense of hope, only for it to be snatched away shortly after. Really well written match.

Best segment: 2/3RDS TEAM TURNER REUNION FEATURING SUBARASHI-SAN. ALTERNATIVELY: THE SILENT MAJORITY APPEARING WITHIN THE BRAWL TO SETTLE IT ALL. DOUBLE ALTERNATIVELY: HYPE VIDEOS.

Shocking moment: Jordan refusing to die.

What are you looking forward to: Death.

Other feedback: I read every word and it was well worth the time spent reading it. So many great stories told in a few of the matches, some fun and surprising finishes, and there were even a few good segments thrown in there. It was a great show and I'm looking forward to see what's happening next.

Score: FIVE... STARS!
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
Best match: Everything was tremendous, but I thought the SCW US Championship/World Tag Titles might have been the best Tag Match I have seen since coming to SCW 8 years ago and that match really stole the show for me.

Best segment: Sorry, I am trying, but I can't choose just one

Shocking moment: Autumn Valentine was The Dancing Bear!!!

What are you looking forward to: Posting for Breakdown when it is still light outside at some point? Smile Seriously, I want to see how everything moves forward after this. It's new season in SCW and I can't wait to see the directions that people will take next. Personally, I have some excited things planned for the coming year, which hopefully I will be able to play for all of it, though it depends on my RL commitments with the whole graduate degree being finished in December and what comes next. A lot of outstanding possibilities moving forward however.

Other feedback: I read this three times before giving feedback because it was that good. So many defining moments Owen Cruze, Aaron Blackbourne, Blake Mason, and Jordan Majors despite her defeat. Regan Street finally getting the supreme one. The main event was a classic as well. Everyone really shined on this night.

Also, any chance we can try, as a community to bring back these feedback threads full time? I really miss these.

Score: 10/10 Olek you are the genius of e-fedding, as always. So much thanks to you.
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]