BATTLE ROYAL - CONTRACT ANY MATCH ANY TIME STIPS WITHIN
COMPETITORS - Mika Kozlov / Alex Marchetti / Evan Marchetti / Zero / Celeste Mallory / Violet Skyy / Lilith Evans / Mya Denton / Jason Dillinger / Johnny Taylor / Tommy Wasley / Polly Norah / Saraiel / Sabrina Bello / Kandis / Alex Anarchy / Mark O'Brian / Kaito / Jennifer Helms / Tyler Jackson / Miss Misato / Ryan Singer

DEADLINE ONE - CD / SHOOT 2,500 WORD LIMIT 14TH SEPTEMBER 2018 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - SHOOT SEG 750 WORD LIMIT 16TH SEPTEMBER 2018 2359 EST

GOOD LUCK

Please note - This match will take place at the beginning of the show, so any segment for this match will take place as part of a vignette prior to the match happening. SO FOR THIS EVENT ONLY I'm asking that the 750 word rp is indeed a shoot about the battle royal. You can still be creative if you wish

Also, if you are involved in a singles match, you have two choices. One, write an rp for this as well as the other match, or two use the same one for both. All I ask is you let me know.

The ENTIRE roster not involved in a SINGLES Championship match will be taking part, including tag teams. If you don't rp, your character will still be in the match

FINALLY, the rules for the victory will be as stated in the previous thread, but will not be in play for this event, but any event going forwards for the next twelve months

Any other questions, post them in the OOC thread regarding this match
Polly Norah - Hear No evil
----

Jenna Hudson was born legally deaf. She described her hearing as if she were under water and every one were speaking in muffled whispers. 

Her brother SCW Hall of Famer josh hudson was always a huge influence on her. But lately with her alliance with Chad Evans and being a member of his harem they had not been on the best terms. Supporting each other still the relationship wasnt as good as it once was. 

Jenna is several years younger then her brother so there wasnt the same closeness as some siblings but more of the bond that josh always took it upon himself to protect her from the world. Not shelter her but be there for her against the things she wasnt strong enough to face like bullies who would steal her hearing aid and make fun of her. Or even their father who had little tolerance for having a child with special needs. 

Seeing her brother achieve so much in his life was a huge inspiration for Jenna he was her hero already he would have been if he had just become a mechanic or a gym teacher or anything. Because he was always there for her. Because he taught her the difference between right and wrong. Because he protected her when she wasn't strong enough to do it herself. But when he achieved the amount of success he did it inspired her as well. It inspired her to be stronger to not let her disabilities drag her down.

She fought to be stronger because her brother always told her that because she couldnt hear like every one else that didnt mean she should close her self out that doesnt mean she should just accept that she is less then every one else. That she was still something that she still could be something if that is what she wanted if she was willing to do the work. 

He was a constant inspiration to her in that to her he was always fighting for what he believed in he was always achieveing things that people didnt think he could. 

She took that approach now raising her young daughter. She wanted to set an example that she could be proud of that what ever disabilities or whatever makes you different from some one else. Shouldnt stop you from doing your best to try to achieve your dreams.

Mind you that didnt make her proud of her current alliegance with Chad Evans and Lexi...or now Bianca Evans. In Bianca Jenna saw some one that was lost that she could tell Chad was taking advantage of that he was using Lexi or Bianca's desire to belong or for attention whichever or more likely both against her. He could see how hard Bianca tried to make Chad happy but nothing was good enough. So She tried to help by joining chads group by taking some of the abuse so it was easier for Lexi. But it wasnt and it only made her jealous.

Jenna had feelings for the girl a crush if you will but as she saw Lexi change now into Bianca she was regretting joining this little group. She was seeing that Bianca wasn't getting better she wasn't becoming stronger to protect herself or even growing as a person more that she was turning into Chad. Before lexi was obsessive attention starved. And in her way full of life. now it was like a switch flipped and she hardly even cared about life. The transformation was like that that she was decaying away until the Lexi that Jenna cared for was dead. 

This came to a head when Jenna found Lexi unconcious in the pool. She was able to give Lexi cbr and revive her. But then she would find out from chad that this wasnt the first time Lexi had attempted to take her own life. Then came the series of days where chad kept Lexi locked up with only a doctor coming to check on her. 

It was disturbing seeing a person fall apart this way or decay like i said earlier. And really had Jenna questioning her place in the world and in Chads harem.  When Lexi returned from her breif exile she was much the same a walking zombie if you will. I could tell she was taking just about any Drug she could get her hands on. And days later. Thats when Chad sent Saraiel and I away i wanted desperately to save this girl but...Jenna couldn't...

----------

We hadnt seen Lexi for weeks i didnt know if she were alive or dead. We hadnt heard from her or Chad and part of me was happy maybe things had calmed. I dreaded getting a text with some horrible news. part of me just was happy to away from that world away from that chaos and especially away from chad. I was happy to be home and was happy my brother Josh was coming to see me. 

Josh and I hadn't been in contact as much as i had liked and i wanted him to be in my daughters life. So I invited him over. 

I feel my cell vibrate with the notification of the door as i am deaf i cant really "hear" a door bell but i know who it is and i turn down the stove and rush to the door my hair in a bunn wearing a black t-shirt with the cover of "friday the 13th part 4" on it. and a pair of black leggings. I give him a big hug and then sign to him "How are you"

I can feel the vibration of my daughters feet as she runs towards us i step away she hugs josh I slip my hand into my pocket and put on my hearing aid i preferred not to wear it but it was easier when their were multiple people around. 

"Hows my favorite niece?"Josh asks

"I drew a picture for you" My daughter holds up a picture she had drawn she is only threw but she had some talent even for then the three of us with a angel in the sky...for her mother. my wife who had passed away in child birth. I wasnt actually biologically my daughters mother of course...I was her aunt actually. Josh was her father he had donated in my wife's insistance i think she wanted to have a child that was as close to mine as possible. He had spent so long protecting me and now he gave me probably the one thing that kept me going after losing the love of my life.

"Thats beautiful" He says smiling taking the picture.

"How is Rachel?" I ask in sign before quickly glancing at to the stove making sure i wasnt burning dinner.

"Fine" He signs i nod in response signing to my daughter to go play and decide to leave that conversation where it was and not dig any further into that. 

"Are you okay with everything you sure you dont need any help" Josh asks he was always the big brother even when i was a grown adult with a child of my own.

"I'm fine i have the nanny for when i am working. I get paid enough that i am keeping up with the rent everything is fine"I respond

"I wish you wouldn't associate with that asshole Chad" Josh says. 

"Its a job" I respond although i'd never tell him the other things i had to do the things chad has made me do behind closed doors. Even with the extra money i recieved it was like blood money. Submitting to him playing his games degrading myself why did i keep finding myself in these positions how have i ended up in two harem groups. 

"You could do better" he signs with a bitter expression

"Food will be done soon" I sign back trying to change the subject

Josh shakes his head in what i think is both annoyance and a bit of just dropping the subject he doesnt seem well he seems on edge like a lot is on his shoulders. 

"Are you ok?"I sign to him with one hand as i stirr the pasta.

"Whats ok" He responds

"Are you happy?" I ask 

"No but who is" He signs back

"Is it that bad?" I ask a response really showed how frustrated he was with things with the world with his career.

"It could be worse but i just hate the idea of being complacent with my standing that it is ok to lose that it is acceptable just to be a whipping boy because of what i achieved in the past." Josh signs back to me. 

"Then change then do something different. "I say to him before checking on the food for a second before returning my gaze to him.

"What do you mean?" he asks

"You always told me that you cant let my disability hold me down that i can achieve anything if i do the work if i fight for what i want. " I say to him he nods in response.

"You've accepted things as they are and if you arent happy with that then the one person you are hurting the most is your self. You have a problem with complacency then change things. If you dont just want to accept being a legend being on a level that few people will ever achieve then its time to turn the page josh. Some times things do fall into your lap but sometimes you have to make the first move." I say

"Your right little sis...i thought i was suppose to be the wise older sibling" Josh says patting me on the head

"Not wise trust me i've made my share of dumb mistakes and i am going to continue to make mistakes but its that. That defines us not just the good not just the titles and good stuff but the bad as well the disapointment and the loss that also shapes us but you do have the power to take control and change the path you are on...i realize just saying this that maybe i need to as well.""

I sign thinking about Chad/Bianca and the harem. 

Josh just nods. "So food almost done?"

I nod and finish up the last of the preparations and bring the food to the table i serve out every ones food being "Disabled" has always made me stubbron in that i refuse help most of the time and this need to be independent. But here i was in a team a team that was failing. Saraiel was in awful shape and i had just let her do her own thing...which was a mistake she was blaming her self for our loses herself for our current slump and maybe part of it was i was frustrated with her. But i was the one that trained her i was the one that was carrying too much of the weight on my back maybe it was time. We acted more like a team maybe its time i supported her more then just letting her make mistakes maybe i was time i stepped up helping her improve in other ways i dont know...something needed to change thats for sure

Then later after we were finished dinner my phone buzzed.

"Come back to the house tomorrow"-Lexi. 

I didnt know what it was about it was the first text i had gotten from her in days atleast it wasnt chad texting me to dispose of the body. But what could it be about what was happening?

-Too Be continued (in my other stuff)-
----

Writer of Dillusion, David Helms, Katelyn Buehler, Kordy and Bianca Evans
And still...

Those words haven't been said in reference to Ryan Singer in many of years. As it's been more than a few years since the last time that he's held a championship title in a company that he works for. However, those words are the lifeblood of champions in the world of professional wrestling.

You could say that those words are the meaning of life to the champion. Even the challenger to their title understands the importance of those words because they are chasing the title in the hopes of winning it to where in the future they can hear those words. Those two words signify that you are still the best of the best when it comes to the company. Be it in the Heavyweight division, tag division, or whatever division the company might have.

Winning a title is hard work. Hard work that not everyone is cut out for. To which, Ryan was starting to believe was the boat that he was in. He couldn't win a match to save his life, but the moment that his job was put on the line he found a way. H was able to defeat Kaito to keep his job, but it left him with a heavy heart because Kaito lost his job in the process.

What does this have to do with Ryan and winning titles? At the moment not much, but at Invasion: Texas he will be wrestling in a battle royal that will see the winner walk away with a contract that they can use for a title match anytime they see fit. It's the golden ticket from Willy Wonka. Everyone is in the match is going to be gunning for the win... despite the fact that not much is known about the contract. Most of Ryan's opponents in the match will be caught up in the fact that they could have a title shot at any moment if they win they are overlooking what they don't know.

Ryan's years in the business have taught him that things already always as clear cut and dry as that. He figures that has to be some kind of fine print that they haven't been made aware of yet. However, that's something to worry about another day. Right now, Ryan is only focused on getting cleaned up to go celebrate his victory with his wife.

He's in his locker room's shower while his beautiful wife, his lady luck, Brianna is sitting in the changing room. She's already dressed to kill in a little black dress, her hair immaculately fanned out to have that windblown look, and ruby red stilettos. As her husband is in the shower getting his rub a dub on, she's patiently overlooking several things she has to for her other job on her tablet.

"Babe, I think I'm going need help to scrub my back," Ryan said playfully, leaving a little hint in the air that he was thinking about more than just getting his back scrubbed. "Why don't you come to join me?"

"Nice try mister, but I'm not falling that," Brianna responded, as she too had a little playful lift to her tone. However, she had to think responsibly about her work for FFW. As she tends to get a little behind when she accompanies him to the ring for his match, but she wouldn't want it any other way. "If I join you then we'd never make it to dinner."

Ryan replied, "Party pooper."

"You'll thank me when you're not having to scavenge for something to eat in the hotel room," Brianna said, she knew her husband well enough to know that he would be cranky if they didn't eat before they got back to the hotel. However, more importantly, how grumpy he would be in the morning if he goes to bed hungry with a six a.m. flight back to San Diego in their future. "Honey, your phone is ringing!"

Brianna added, just a moment after her husband's phone started to ring. However, something that was perplexing her was that it was the generic ringtone that is the default setting. Ryan has everyone that he talks to regularly with a special tone set up for them. So she just naturally thinks that it's a wrong number calling his phone and as such doesn't move to answer it for him.

Ryan asks, "Can you answer it?"

"You want me to answer a wrong number calling you?" Brianna asks, she sighs as she puts the tablet down on her bag to get up. She's in no hurry to answer the phone as she looks in direction of the shower for a brief moment. As she starts to wonder if maybe her husband was expecting a call from someone. She doesn't make it in time to answer it, but she checks the caller id in the hopes of confirming what she thought that it was a wrong number. She is more than shocked when the display reads: [Missed Call from Luanne Deville]. “Who is Luanne?”

“Who?” Ryan responded, but not because he was trying to play dumb about the identity of the caller. It was because his head was currently under the water of the shower head. The water running over toward his head, in his ear, and ultimately hitting the floor of the shower was playing with his hearing. When he pulled his head out of the water his intention was to clarify his position on asking the question. However, as he opened his eyes a tiny bit of soap that was running down his face from his hairline got into his right eye. “FUCK! That burns! Give me a sec, babe, got soap in my eye.”

“Don’t rub your eyes,” Brianna said, as she let out a small sigh, but the sigh did nothing to quell her thoughts of uneasiness at the moment. She could feel her heart rate slowly start to rise as her mind started to wander into dark places. Places that she has tried to not think about since she and Ryan reconciled their relationship, but the truth of the matter was she had no idea for sure what happened during the time that they were separated from one another. Luanne could easily be a relationship he had during that time and simply forgot to delete her number from his phone. That could explain why she didn’t have a set ringtone. “I’ll ask again, who is Luanne?”

“She’s a friend,” Ryan said just a few moments before the sound of rushing water stopped from the shower room. A few moments later Ryan stepped out of the shower room, the towel wrapped around his waist, and his right eye was already bloodshot from the soap. “I helped her out of a jam a few months ago. I could have sworn that I told you about her.”

Brianna huffs, “No, no you didn’t, because I think I would remember her if you did.”

Ryan backpedals a bit from Brianna as she angrily moves closer to him and says, “Then I forgot and I’m sorry, but she’s the pregnant wife of a National Guardsmen… whom I helped out of a jam that I put her into.”

“What kind of jam?” Brianna asked she was calming down a little bit seeing as the woman calling was already married. However, being married isn’t sufficient proof that her husband isn’t cheating on her or that this Luanne isn’t cheating on her husband.

“They were set to rent my apartment after I moved back in with you, but there were complications,” Ryan says as tries to move around Brianna without turning his back to her because wanted to keep looking her in the eyes the entire time. “My now former landlord was trying put the screws to them because I left my furniture behind, he was deployed, so I step in as a co-signer so they could still get the apartment.”

Brianna sounding very relieved says, “So you’re not having an affair with her? So then it would seem like she’s after more money.”

“I don’t know about that, but yes there is nothing going on between us,” Ryan says as he reaches for a pair of his boxers, but instead of grabbing his boxer he picks up his phone. At least he hoped that wasn’t the case, because from the conversations that he’s had with not only her but his former landlord the Deville’s have been keeping up with the rent with no issues.

Brianna says, "Then why all of the sudden call you out of the blue?"

"I don't know Bri, but I’ll find out,” Ryan said as he knew he has nothing to worry about because there was really nothing going on between the two of them. However, he had to wonder why she was calling all of the sudden as his wife so eloquently put it. Ryan didn’t even go to his contacts list to call Luanne back he just pissed on the missed call notification on the screen. Then as soon as the dialer came up he put the phone on speaker to show his wife that he had nothing to hide.

After a few rings and a light click, Luanne’s voice came through the phone’s speaker. “Hello, Ryan?”

“Hey Luanne, sorry I missed your call I was in the shower,” Ryan said as he still completely naked except for the towel he has wrapped around his wrist.

“I should have figured, my husband and I just finished watching your match,” Luanne said which just went further to disarm Brianna over the situation, but she was still skeptical of the whole thing. “Congratulations on the win and keeping your job and I just want to say that your wife looked beautiful tonight.”

“Thanks, I’ll make sure to pass that message along to her, but Luanne what’s up? I doubt you called just to talk about my match or my wife,” Ryan asked as he glanced at Brianna who was oddly smirking a little bit at the compliment. He had to figure that she still wasn’t sure about the situation, but given the fact that he dialed the number without hesitation or tried to send a text beforehand he knew that she couldn’t say he tipped her off that she would be listening in on the conversation. “Is everything okay?”

There is a long pause between Ryan’s question and when Luanne finally answers the question. “Everything is fine.”

“Then why are you calling my husband?” Brianna finally blurted out as it was starting to seem like this little song and dance was going to on for a while.

“You must be Brianna,” Luanne said with a slight chuckle considering who else would be calling Ryan her husband. “First off, I just wanted to thank Ryan again he is truly a saint in this world of sinners and I don’t know if you remember Ryan, but I’m due any day now.”

Ryan nodded at first but then spoke up. “I remember and I was going to ask how everything was going with the pregnancy.”

“Fine, everything’s just fine, but the reason is, that during your match tonight my husband came up with the idea of asking you and your wife to be the godparents of our daughter,” Luanne said and Ryan wasn’t too caught off guard by it, because the last time that he talked to Luanne’s husband without her, he was kind of dropping hints to that effect to test the water so to say. Brianna, on the other hand, was completely floor by the request considering the fact that she just learned of the Deville’s tonight.

Ryan just by looking at his wife knew that she was going to need some time to process the whole situation. “Can you give us a few days to talk about it?”

“Sure,” Luanne said with a high pitch beat in her voice. “It was nice to speak with you Mrs. Singer, but I’m going to let both of you go because I have a feeling ya’ll have plans on celebrating the big win tonight.”

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x—x-x-x

It’s another beautiful evening in San Diego, California as Ryan Singer is standing out on the balcony of the condo he shares with his wife. As he leans over the railing with his cell phone in hand and a Coca-Cola Classic sitting on the railing in between his arms. With his left hand, he grabs the neck of the bottle and lifts it up to his lips to take a sip. Just a mere seconds later he is returning the bottle back down on the railing. He starts to smile before pushing the record button on his phone.

“If it’s not broken don’t fix it,” Ryan says as the smile on his face just widens a little bit more. “You’d think that with all my experience and talent that I have that you wouldn’t consider me broken.”

Ryan’s eyes were dead set focused on his phone's camera since he started recording, but the moment that he uttered the last few words he paused and looked away from the phone. He didn’t end recording, but he was definitely taking a beat to let people try to figure out what he’s talking about.

“However, I was broken with a losing streak getting to be a mile long, but last show EMERGE management gave me all the motivation I needed to fix myself,” Ryan said as he brought his attention back to his phone. “Wrestling for the very contract that keeps me gainfully employed was what I needed to kick my ass into gear.”

Ryan chuckled a little bit. “Now at Invasion Texas, I get to wrestle in a battle royal for another kind of contract. It’s not mine yet, but it will once I win this match it will be mine.”

Again Ryan paused for a moment, but this time it was just to take another sip of his drink.

“It’s for a title contract that the winner will be able to use whenever they want, but other than that details are limited about the contract,” Ryan says, “Is it for the EMERGE championship, the RUSH championship, or hell even the tag team championships? Or will the winner be able to use it on any champion that they want to?”

Ryan leaves that thought hanging in the air for a moment. “Now battle royals are fickle sons of bitches. They never go according to plan and I could stand here and run my mouth about all twenty-one of my opponents, but I’m not. I just have a simple message to one of them, Mika Kozlov, I still owe you for blinding me in my first EMERGE Match and all debts will be paid in full by the end of this battle royal.”

“Because the house always wins and this rambling gambling fool is going to win that contract, cash in, and hear the words… AND NEW…” Scene Ends.
[Scene opens. The newest addition to the EMERGE roster Tyler Jackson, is sitting o a bench, inside a gym of sorts. He's sporting a gray shirt with black shorts. He looks at the camera.]

Tyler: There's this idea....this...thing that man and machine don't mix. It's like peanut butter and ketchup. Obi-Wan, when he's talking about Darth Vader, when he's talking about Anakin. About what he's become; how much has he fallen. He simply says "He's more machine than man now. He's twisted and evil."

[Tyler shrugs his shoulders.]

Tyler: Of course, Vader didn't turn out so bad did he he not? When it came down to it, he sacrificed himself and saved his son from death. He saved Luke from the Emperor, proving that there was still a heart there. There was still a soul there. He may have slaughtered some children but besides that, the machine hadn't taken over the man.

[He looks around and pauses. Then he laughs.]

Tyler: Why am I giving all of you a history on what happened at the end of the first Star Wars trilogy?  It's been thirty years. And all of you know the story.

[Tyler laughs.]

Tyler: But what I'm trying to say is, if you look at Star Wars, or the Terminator movies, mainly 1 and 2 because the rest are quite depressing to bring up. No offense if you like the rest of those movies but still. There's this idea that man and machine can't mix. That they both desire to be the other. The Man wants to be as precise and effective and as flawed free as the machine and the machine wants to feel the heart, the soul, the emotions of a man. The two desire to be one another.

[Tyler pauses.]

Tyler: But no one ever wonders whether or not they can be the same.

Think about that ladies and gentleman.

What if someone could be all man and all machine at the same time?

It sounds crazy, I know. By definition, a man is a man. It's covered in flesh. A machine is a robot. It's made out of steel. It doesn't have blood inside it or a heart. I get it. And I know this sounds crazy coming for someone you're not familiar with. But, everyone, you are looking at the first man who is all man, all machine. 

[Tyler looks on.]

Tyler: I mentioned Terminator earlier. There's a reason for that. The past year, I've wrestled in the Bay Area scene and I learned, I took my lumps, I dished out my fair share and each and every time I got stronger, I got smarter, I grew faster. Everything I learned in the last match, I applied it to the next. Every mistake, I corrected it. Every victory, I focused on what worked and what didn't and made sure I could grab another one. In that ring, I don't get fancy ladies and gentleman. I don't wine and dine my opponents before I take them to the dance. I don't whisper sweet nothings in their ear. No...I prefer a more direct approach. A more universally clear approach. I just make them pull up their fist and fight because when they're in the ring with me, there's going to get a fight. I hit HARD. I hit OFTEN. I move QUICKLY. There's no wasted motion when the bell rings.

All I see in the ring is my target.

And so naturally, they gave me a name. The T-1000. And it's stuck. But EMERGE, I have to humble myself here because I have to admit, it wasn't always like this. I wasn't always like this. In fact, it wasn't that long ago when I was flunked out of a little school you may or may not have heard called Golden Gate Wrestling Academy. The same school that produced Collin Cole, Dante McCaffery, Queen Mamba..

[Tyler pauses.]

Tyler: Alexis Quinne.

[He nods as he strokes his beard.]

Tyler: And I was told by Alexander Grayson and Sharon Rose that even though I had the tools physically, even though I could perform the drills, mentally, I didn't have it. My mind wasn't sharp enough to even become a professional wrestler and they failed m because of it. All my life, I've played basketball, football, baseball...I'm a sports guy, what can I say? And I did all of those sports pretty well but this was the first time where that wasn't good enough. It's humiliating. It's eye opening. And for a moment, I thought about just throwing in the towel and just sticking to college.

However...

[Tyler throws up one finger.]

Tyler: Lady Luck was smiling down on me because it just so happened that Golden Gate had recently opened this thing, this idea called MAX. And it was for people like me, who failed Golden Gate proper. And guess who was running it at the time? Alexis Quinne. Christy Matthews. And so, I was given the option to spending my Monday nights training with them as a last chance opportunity to make it. And so I took it, knowing it was my final chance. So I dedicated myself, I told myself, I don't need to just improve this...

[He points to his biceps.]

Tyler: but I need to improve this..

[He points to his head.]

Tyler: So I studied the game. I studied people who wrestled like me, who were successful. I took everything Alexis and Christy gave to me. I picked their brains. i asked a lot of questions. Sometimes to the point where I annoyed both of them and El Rudo but I did it anyways. i became obsessed with information. I didn't want to just have it physically. I wanted to have it mentally, too. And I soaked everything up. I prepared. And long and behold, last summer, I graduated and it was off and running.

And that took me to World Hazard this year. Some of you saw it on supremecw.com. I personally I had to live it, inside that arena that was like one hundred degrees inside. I almost died.

[Tyler chuckles.]

Tyler: But I knew, on that day, what I would need to do in order to mentally prepare myself to get a spot in the Top 8 and then to win it all. I knew the others that were there with me. I've wrestled them before. I've seen them. I studied them. I watched their moves. I pulled all nighters observing what I could do to improve myself. I thought about when Alex failed me the first time ad thinking about how hard I had to work to even graduate, let along how hard i had to work and train in order to even get to World Hazard. I had become a wrestling computer. I had become a machine. But...I made sure I remembered who I was as a man. I remembered my family, all my siblings, I am the middle child of five, which is insane right? I remembered the nights I spent with Saddie, the youngest, who is also trying to do this and how Sads encouraged me, challenged me to keep moving, to not take any shortcuts. 

I didn't allow my ego to cloud my preparation and I didn't allow my knowledge to blind me from the fact that I could still fail.

I locked in. I remembered who I was. Who I am now. And who I wanted to be. And the rest is history.

The winner of the Top 8 tournament. And now EMERGE's newest superstar.

[Tyler pauses.]

Tyler: And the newest superstar finds his way to Texas. Invasion. My debut. In a battle royal in which the winner gets a contract to have any match they want. Any match. So many possibilities. So much power it could corrupt someone. I know everyone wants to gt their hands on it. Everyone. Mika Kozlov, Serotonin, Kandis, Jason Dillinger, all of my new peers. All the people I haven't introduced myself to yet. A lot of big names. A lot of big hitters, all in this match. I'm thinking, there's probably not a better way to introduce myself then throwing a few shots and tossing people around.

[Tyler chuckles a bit.]

Tyler: Because this is not Kansas anymore. I no longer sharing my lockers with people inside a dingy building. I'm now wrestling in front of the entire world. I'm now wrestling where all eyes are watching. SCW management, EMERGE management, the people in the back. Everyone;s watching. Battle Royals are pretty unpredictable but the one thing I can depend on is what got me here. Many people think you gotta change it up once you get to the big dance. But if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I got here by swinging and thinking. I got here by grinding and putting my time into watching what's on film. I know there's going to be a few surprises, a few people who'll pull some tricks underneath their sleeves. Alliances will be made. All that good stuff. But like I said...

I don't go into anything without a plan.

And I do have a plan to win this thing. After everything that I've gone through to get here, with the people I care about supporting me, knowing how hard I've worked to get my body and my mind in the right place, I'm ready for anything. And I'm ready to dish out my version of a welcoming handshake to each and every person in that match. Though there won't be words exchanged.

Just fists.

At Invasion, my eyes are on the prize. I'm fighting for that contact but I also fighting to make a lasting impression. Because at the end of the day, i'm here. I'm in EMERGE now. This isn't Kansas. i'm here. And I'm ready. I'm ready to use this opportunity, this platform, to turn some heads. I'm ready to step into that ring for the first time as an EMERGE superstar.

[Tyler pauses.]

Tyler: I am the T-1000.

My name is Tyler Jackson. 

I am All Man, All Machine.

And I got my target in sight. 

And I won't stop until everyone is terminated and the prize is mine. That contract.

And if I don't make it, i'm going to give them hell trying to put me down.

See you all there.

[Tyler nods before he walks off.]
OOC: This is both for the Tag Title Match and the Battle Royal.

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By SEROTONIN Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: MQbfoNU.png]

(Click Title)
[Image: 2m44w48.jpg]
[Image: pt4nZYu.png]

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

- 1x EMERGE Tag Team Champions

Singles Record - |W - 0 | L - 0 | D - 0|
Overall Record - |W - 6 | L - 0 | D - 1|

The Views Expressed By Mika Kozlov Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: EIxnc90.png]

(Click Title)
[Image: kn8efNj.png]

ACHIEVEMENTS:

- 1x IWC World Champion
- 1x IWC Evolution Champion
- 2014 SCW Stable of the Year (New Eden)
- 2014 SCW Feud of the Year (SCW vs. New Eden)

Singles Record - |W - 50 | L - 05 | D - 2 |
Overall Record - |W - 63 | L - 17 | D - 4 |

OOC: My First Jennifer Helms RP, over a year in the making. This is for both the Battle Royal & Sabrina Bello Match. The first scene of this RP is a continuation of the Sienna Swann Apocalypse First RP.

The Views Expressed By Jennifer Helms & The Beauty Factory Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: 1YTZqRM.png]

(Click Title)
[Image: MDfHaGx.png]

Glamorous Achievements:

- 1x EMERGE Champion
- 1x EMERGE Rush Champion
- 2x EMERGE Spirit Champion
-Finalist in the 2019 Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament
-Defeated Sabrina Bello in her EMERGE Debut singles match at Invasion: Texas 2018

Singles Record - |W - 26 | L - 5 | D - 1 |
Overall Record - |W - 30 | L - 6 | D - 1 |

Authors Note: Read Peyton’s rp first. 

>> https://peytonrice.wordpress.com/2018/09...ion-texas/ <<

And this counts for both the battle royal and this match.

J-Dilly hangs up. He grabs his keys and walks over to the door where Alistair Taylor stands. He smirks and has his hands out. Jason can’t believe the nerve of Allistaire showing up. “What are you doing here?”

Alistaire smirks “I’m here to get paid mate and then discuss what’s the next move. Seems like you have the bird in your arms already, looks like the plan worked so now? I’m want my fucking money and like to discuss our next move, I have ideas.”

J-Dilly stands there, eyes narrowing staring right at Allistaire. “Go away!” Jason emphatically tells Allistaire. 

Standing his ground, Allistaire Taylor says rather coldly. “Not until we discuss what I have in mind.”

Jason folds his arms. “About that--”

Allistaire smirks. “Okay. Now...”

Wasting no time getting to the point, Jason makes it one thousand percent clear where he stands. “I can’t go through with this anymore, Ali.”

Alistair's eyes narrow not believing what he just heard. “Why the hell not?”

“None of this feels right anymore.” Jason sighs. “Peyton trust me one thousand percent. Didn’t always used to be that way. She called me a pompous ass once. We didn’t get off on the right foot. I saw her offer some of the students at Ante Up a place to stay. Who does that? Peyton does. That is the day I fell in love with her. For Peyton to be there for me knowing I am the reason why there is a wedge between her and Ricky? Don’t get me wrong. I don’t care about him, at all. He was always in the way. Peyton has had my back for two years. We are living a dream. She’s an angel. For months I have been lying to her about the way things are what they are now. I bet Ricky tried to convince her I was behind all the times he wasn’t there. And he’s right. I can’t look Peyton in the eye anymore knowing there is a cloud of deception. Ali, I appreciate your services.”

Jason has dwelled over for weeks how Alistaire would respond to him breaking their agreement. Knowing the underhanded man Ali is, the way he chooses to respond to being told no could mean he didn’t get to see Peyton today as planned. Out of all the responses Jason expected, Alistaire yawning wasn’t one of them. “That’s all well and good, mate. Afraid it doesn’t work that way.”

Annoying Alistaire is taking up more of his time, Jason scowls, “Alistair...”

Allistaire rolls his eyes. “I don’t much care about your battle of conscience. I got to make a living. Your my meal ticket.”

“Afraid your services in Craigslist for all I care.” Jason sighs. Then he gets so close to Allistaire, there noses practically tough. “We. Are. Done.”

Not budging an inch, Allistaire smirks. This prompts Jason to back up just a little. Jason doesn’t break eye contact. “Plus, it is more than just Peyton. How can I rightfully call myself the Man of the Century when I am paying you to pave the road for me? I sold out, Ali. Not that I’d expect you to understand that... Sebastian Knight.”

Allistaire was caught off guard. It has been awhile since anyone referred to Allistaire by the name he masqueraded in IWC under. He quickly regains his composure. “Don’t get all judgey on me, mate. You knew the type of customer I was from the start. And you’re right about one thing, muscles--” 

Not liking Allistaire calling him what Zero calls him, Jason fires back. “Don’t call me that.” 

Ignoring Jason, Allistaire continues, “A straight arrow doesn’t slide money under the table to mercenaries. You’re not a straight arrow. You are one of those entitled douchebags who is willing to do whatever it takes to get what they want. Ricky stood in your way. You paid me to  remove him. I don’t see the problem.” 

“I do, Alistair.” Jason points to himself. “That’s what matters.”

“Your dame might not agree with that sentiment.” Allistaire shrugs. “I don’t appreciate having my source of income yanked from under me. Tell you what, mate. I’m gonna give you a chance to reconsider. I’ll have your back. You slip me a few bucks under the table. Or I will expose you.”

Jason’ flinch at the threat Allistaire levied on him. He knows Allistaire will cut him off at the knees. In the face of adversity, Jason is steadfast in his resolve. “Don’t care.”

Allistaire chuckles, “Your bluffing.”

Jason ponders for a moment what it is going to mean if Peyton does find out about what he paid Alistair to do. Ali is a man of his word. He would go out of his way to expose him to Peyton and the entire world. A secret of this magnitude getting out there would turn a lot of people against him, that is a fact. J-Dilly takes a deep breath. As much conviction as he can manage. “Could I lose, Peyton? Yes. That is a risk I need to take, Ali. I won’t hold it against her if she shuns me forever. I wouldn’t hold it against her. I thought I could handle going down this dark road. All I saw was me and Peyton being together, forever. Not this way. I can’t lie to her anymore. Don’t threaten to expose me, Ali. I’ll do it. I can sleep at night.”

“Alone.” Allistaire coldly says to him. 

“That’s a risk I’m gonna have to take.” Jason pats Allistaire on the shoulder.”Take care of yourself.”

Jason walks around Allistaire hoping to the heavens that Allistaire doesn’t cause more of a scene. He doesn’t get far. Allistaire grabs him by the arm. Jason knew he could yank his fist away in an instant. Allistaire had to know that too. He doesn’t want to physically beat Allistaire up, yet. He doesn’t want to be late to see the love of his life. Allistaire leans in, he whispers one last thing into Jason’s ear. “Yeah, you too. Idiot.”

Allistaire releases his grip. Without looking back, Jason walks out of the door to his apartment. 

He calms himself before heading to Peyton’s apartment.

On the way there he couldn’t believe he stood up to Allistaire. For months he stood in awe, just as equally, in fear of the man. Any person who comes to the United States assuming a name they weren’t born with to escape a past he originally wanted absolution from, is not a man to be taken lightly. He knew Allistaire had the power to burn his world to the ground. In the face of clear and present danger, he did the right thing. He hopes he did. Sooner of later Peyton would learn the trust even if it comes at the risk of her no longer looking at him the same way again. 

He reached her apartment in Venice Beach. He knocks on the door. He doesn’t need to wait long, the woman he has dedicated the last two years of his life too, opens the door. She immediately greets him with a huge hug. He hugs her back. They embrace for a few seconds. 

With a smile he can’t remove from his face he says. “Seeing you always brightens my day.”

Hearing Jason say that made her blush. “You’re almost to sweet, you know that?”

“I can try harder.”

“No. That’s ok.” She giggles. “Just knowing that I can depend on you is enough to brighten my spirits. Hasn’t been easy for me lately. You’ve been my rock. Can’t thank you enough.”

“We’ve come a long way. From pompous ass to your number one fan.” Jason smirks. 

Peyton chuckles remembering their initial interactions. They weren’t always the best of friends. She was like many at the school, she initially saw Jason as the arrogant jackass who thought he was God’s gift to the world. Overtime she warmed up to him. She continues, “I always knew there was more to you beneath the muscles. Don’t care what anyone says. You’re a good guy. No one can tell me different.”

He half smirks. Her statement about him wasn’t one hundred percent accurate, if she only knew. Right now he pushes those thoughts to the side. He holds her hand. “I am a better person, because of you. I don’t show it all the time. Can be a little hot headed. You changed me. I want to be a man you can admire. Got a lot of work to do if I want to live up to my own marketing.”

“Just need J-Dilly tonight. The Man of the Century talk, you leave outside. Deal.”

“For you--” Jason kisses her on the forehead. “Anything.” 

And with that, Jason and Peyton stepped inside. He closes the door behind them. Time to leave the stresses of the world on the outside. Nothing can ruin their night, he will make sure of it, if this was the last positive night he would share with Peyton before she learns about his deception, he would make it memorable. 

I rode with Peyton Rice to the hospital that night...

For her I remained strong. Call it a guy thing all you want. But I felt I needed to be strong at that moment. Peyton was the one going through hell. Peyton had to deal with the reality of what was going to happen next? Would she be able to wrestle again? Would she be able to gain a measure of revenge on the c*** who made her feel helpless. Would she meet the same fate as her father. I couldn’t let Peyton see the fear in my eyes. She didn’t need to know how scared I was. How angry I felt. How helpless being locked in the locker room made me feel. No. Peyton didn’t need to see me wallow in my own feelings. What was important was making sure she was ok. 

I wasn’t alright. To this day, I haven’t been.

What I didn’t let Peyton see that night was how broken I felt. Zero, do you have any idea how it feels to watch helplessly as the person you care about more than anything get assaulted for no good reason? I watched from a monitor as Mika Kozlov feasted her eyes on Peyton. I tried my best to break out that locker room, so hard I tried. I was helpless. I felt my life slowly slipping away. When Mika piledrove Peyton... I died inside. All I could think about was, is Peyton going to be ok. I would have made a deal with the devil that night to ensure Peyton would be alright. Peyton means more then to me, then me. I realized, on that night, how important Peyton is to my world. 

What you, the alleged hero of EMERGE, fails to understand, because of you, there was a very real chance Peyton Rice may not have been able to compete again. Because you thought preventing me from helping out my friend represented justice, a woman who puts smiles on the faces of millions of people, including mine, could be watching Invasion Texas from home, not representing this company as the champion Emerge needs. 

Did you think about her father? 

Did you bother thinking about Kelcey, her mentor, a woman who retired from pro wrestling due to medical complications, how guilty she would have felt? 

Hell, even Ricky. He may not like me, I am confident he cares about Peyton as much I do. 

For her dad. For Kelcey. For Peyton. And myself. I am your personal judge and jury at Invasion: Texas. 

You are a fraud, Zero. Where have you been  as Serotonin has run amok through the roster? Where were you when Danny Darko needed help? Hell, when I needed help as those bitches dragged me to the back at Rise to Greatness? We don’t see you anywhere, do we? Apparently me caring about MY FRIEND is enough to force you to jump into action? Please. It doesn’t even make sense why you are even here. Thanks to me, no one has to worry about a dipship masqurading as a hero, I am going to end this bullshit once and for all. 

You understand?!  

I’m angry. Stating the obvious, I know. There is a reason why I didn’t say I am going to be your executioner. I’m doing it for Peyton, too. You deserve to pay. Everyone can agree with that. You need to pay the right way. I made a promise I won’t lose myself in my quest for true justice. Vengeance is about making yourself feel better. Justice is about doing what is right. I will not embody the spirit of vengeance. I represent justice. Win or lose, I walk out with my soul intact, hopefully, Peyton can be proud that she inspired me to do better. I strive to become a better man, Zero. And my path begins by showing you what real justice looks like.
[Image: jdilly.png]
Saraiel Rp

I feel like I am nothing but a disapointment

I try to hide it with being sexy...or slutty or fucking people. But deep down i know i am nothing. Thats why this
chad thing is so easy thats why just accepting this new life was so easy to accept to take in. To become a whore before that just to degrade myself in the name of survival that was easy just from who i am how i feel at my lowest of lows. I feel like i am every single negative thing some one has said about me. I feel like I deserve to be treated like dirt because that is what I am i feel like if I should be treated this way.

I look at my life and i wonder why do i do every thing so wrong.

Its not like i want to be one of those cry for help i need attention people its actually the opposite

i hate being weak i hate being looked down at i hate being treated like i am less then every one.

So I fuck people so they shut up so they dont talk...i just hate people maybe i just hate people talking about themselve i hate people talking about their problems or wanting to talk about mine. I am fucked up i am a mess i know it. I dont need pity i just need to find the solution i dont need to be cuddled i dont need to know every thing will be ok I just need a reason i just need a reason or something that just stops this feeling of being so useless....

I entered this battle royal...news flash im not winning and i wouldnt say i entered more i was told i am entered and i do as im told chad is my boss but after that it is the emerge brass so i will do as i am told because thats what im good at being submissive doing as im told maybe it will point me in the path of where i need to find that missing piece in my life or maybe its just another shit hole in my life....Oh well lets get this shit done with....

I look at the man in the bed with me....apparently hes some one of note in this business i didnt care whether he was or he wasnt. or He apparently is important I dont remeber his name could be the coke...could be the weed could be the booze i doubt he will be here in the morning so what does it matter i look at my phone texts from jenna shes probably the only person that cares about me asking if im ok...thats not something im use to. pimps they dont care about you at least not like a person they care about you like a farmer cares for a cow...its weird having friends...its weird about having a friend without alterior motives...i still dont get it...I take another hit and i pass out...

Thats life ...i had been clean for awhile but the guilt of letting down the only friend ive ever had...that got to me. Jenna not getting the tag titles...not for me but for her that was what caused this because i thought about it i thought about how every onmje else seemed so much better then me every one else seemed to have their shit together...i realized with slittle training with little talent what chance did i have...and thats where it began the spiral im in the spiral i continue to fall in the spiral that made me realize i will never be good enough that i will never matter...i dont need salvation or even to turn things around i think all i want is just blank out and forget everything id love to just disappear to have my mind blanked out in the men in black movies...that would be cool id like that id be cool with that...

I just want to go to sleep...but for now i will fight for now i will enter the battle royal...lose and life will go on. atleast ill have the money to pay for my next high.
----

Writer of Dillusion, David Helms, Katelyn Buehler, Kordy and Bianca Evans