ANARCHY CHAMPIONSHIP - THE CHUKE (C) VERSUS ANNABELLE BURCHARD
DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 18TH SEPTEMBER 2020 2359 EST
DEADLINE TWO - SHOOT / SEGMENT 20TH SEPTEMBER 2020 2359 EST

GOOD LUCK
Early in the morning, Annnabelle Burchard wakes up in her own Queen size bed.

Rolling over to her left is the man she trusts with her career, Benjamin Flynn. 

He is  still sound asleep. Not wishing to disturb him she rolls out of bed. Puts her feet into her slippers, grabs her white robe and walks out the bedroom. 

Her first stop is the kitchen. She opens the cabinet door, reaches for a Maxwell House K Cup. Grabbing a coffee cup while she is at it, she walks over to the Keurig machine. 

Placing the coffee cup to fetch the coffee, she watches as the coffee flows into the coffee up. 

With her big cup of coffee in hand she walks over to the kitchen table. Sitting down, she opens the canister of sugar. Pours enough sugar in the coffee cup to sweeten the coffee to her liking. Reaches for a plastic spoon on the table to completely dissolve the sugar to give herself a much needed caffeine hit for the day. Taking a good chug from the coffee cup, several thoughts bounce around inside Annabelle’s conflicted head. 

Before Annabelle can dwell on any of them, she hears the unmistakable sound of her doorbell ringing. Hm, she thought, she wasn’t expecting anyone to show up at all. 

It would be rude to ignore whoever decided to pay her a visit. Annabelle rose to her feet. She gingerly walked the distance between the kitchen and the front door. 

Opening the door she was stunned at the sight of a familiar/unfamiliar redhead. 

The woman tilts her head to the side glaring at the neck of Annabelle. 

In response, Annabelle instinctively covered up her neck to hide the bruise. 

The redhead finally spoke. “He wasn’t too rough; was he?” 

Annabelle quickly responded. “Um... it’s not what it looks like.”

“Sweetie, of course that bruise is exactly what it  looks like. Not to the uninitiated. For us? We know that is the only way Benji can get it up. I suggested Blue Chew once. Said it ruins the fun.” the redhead shrugs. 

Annabelle wasn’t naive. Based on everything Benjamin had told her about his sexual sadism, him choking other women out wasn’t too far of a stretch. She didn’t anticipate a woman from his past would show up at her doorstep. Did he call her while she was sleeping? What is the meaning of this? The more silence passed between Annabelle and the redhead, finally, it clicked in her head who the woman was standing in front of her. “Abigail?” she asked for clarification. 

Abigail Lindsay presented her hand to Annabelle. “The one and only.” 

Annabelle, not wanting to be rude, shook the hand of Abigail Lindsay. “How can I help you?” she said in befuddlement she is actually meeting this woman.  

Abigail walked straight into Annabelle’s home without a formal invitation. Annabelle closed the door behind her. She followed Abigail as Benjamin’s friend walked into the living room, then into the kitchen. The redhead sat in the same seat that Annabelle was sitting in. Noticed the cup of coffee. Without permission Abigail takes a sip. 

Annabelle rolled her eyes. Was she always this intrusive she thought to herself. 

“Try Majestic Blend. Highly recommended.” Abigail shoots a smile Annabelle’s way. 

Annabelle pulls out a chair. She takes a seat at the kitchen table. “I would prefer Abigail if you didn’t drink out of my cup!!”

“Don’t worry, I’m not a carrier. Took my temperature this morning. 97.2 No coughing. I washed my hands. I won’t get you sick.”

“Appreciate it...” Annabelle friendly smiles. “I can go wake up Ben--”

Abigail shaking her head stops Annabelle from completing her thought. She rises to her feet. Grabs the cup of coffee. Walks over to Annabelle presenting her with the cup of coffee. Then takes a seat right next to her. Crossing her legs, Abigail says, “Nah, let him get his beauty sleep. Give us girls time to keep in touch base with each other.”

Annabelle grabs a napkin. She wipes the part of the cup that Abigail had taken a sip from. Drinking more of her coffee, she puts the cup back down. Tilting her head to the side she says, “I’m somewhat aware of who you are. Doubt WE are going to be the best of friends.”

“Why not?” Abigail giggles. “We are already Eskimo sisters.” 

Abigail holds her hand up with the expectation that Annabelle would give her a high five for sleeping with the same guy. 

Annabelle grits her teeth. “Not a chance.”

Abigail sighs. “Oh come on! Don’t be a poopyhead.”

Annabelle blinks. “Poopyhead?”

“Party pooper is taken. Hm. Poopyhead MIGHT be taken too. Oh well, work with me here.”

Annabelle crosses her arms into her chest. “Out of respect for Benjamin, I’ll play nice. But first, you need to tell me why you’re here.”

Excited to get down to business, Abigail rubs her hands.

Just as she is about to delve into the crux of why she randomly stopped by, her eyes light up. Picking up on this, Annabelle looks over her shoulder. Benjamin Flynn has officially risen from his slumber. 

He walks over to the table. He nods at Abigail. She gives him a sly smirk in return.

Benjamin bends down to kiss Annabelle on the forehead. Then he takes a seat at the table so he is sitting across from Abigail but next to Annabelle. 

“This is almost like a dream come true.” Benjamin remarks. 

Annabelle looks over at Ben. With a raised eyebrow she says, “Really?”

Benjamin nods. “My two favorite girls of all time in the same room. What’s not to like?”

Abigail tilts her head to the side. “Is Lexi Gold number three on your list?”

The red head’s remark makes Benjamin snarl under his breath. His reaction isn’t lost on Annabelle who quickly asks. “Who is Lexi?”

“Irrelevant.” Benjamin quickly tries to dismiss Annabelle’s inquiry. 

“Judging by your re--” Abigail continues to press. 

Benjamin slams the table, cutting Abigail off so she doesn’t press anymore. “ENOUGH!”

Regaining his composure he keeps his eyes on Abigail. “What brings you by my sweet?”

Abigail’s eyes dart over to Annabelle, then back at Benjamin. “Are you two a couple?”

Benjamin narrows his eyes, glaring at Abigail. “Seriously, you came all this way to check on my relationship status?”

“In fairness you don’t have a Facebook to update your relationship status. When is the last time you updated your Twitter profile?” Abigail said with a sly smile. 

Annabelle rises to her feet. She folds her arms into her chest. “Get out of my home!”

Abigail pouts. She places her hand over her heart. “I get it, you want to get back to sexy time? How rude of me.”

Annabelle glares at Ben. She points to Abigail. “Is she always like this, Ben?”

Ben nods. “Afraid so. Don’t let her get to you.”

Annabelle shots back. “Easy for you to say.” 

Abigail cuts there conversation short by saying “Yohoo, right here.” Benjamin and Annabelle direct their attention to a smiling Abigail who waves cheerfully at both of them.

“Out of respect for Benji, I’ll spare the theatrics and get to the point. Curiosity brought me to your doorstep Ms. Burchard. That man--” she points to Ben “-parically made me who I was before I allowed other... influences to crowd my judgement. Women like Ravyn (Taylor), Cindy Todd, the eight thousand lovers I allowed to let me believe a life inspired by what those feeble people call luv was a great idea. What did love ever do for me?” Abigail hisses. Then she sighs. “Ben wouldn’t take an interest in you if it wasn’t for a reason. I came all this way to find out why. What makes you so special, Annabelle?” 

“Jealous?” Benjamin says with a raised eyebrow.

Abigail shakes her head. “Hardly.”

Annabelle walks over to Abigail. “Sorry you wasted your time. Please leave.”

Abigail rises to her feet. She sticks her hands in her pockets. “Come on, Anna. Don’t be like that.”

Annabelle grabs on to Abigail’s wrist. She intensifies her gaze. “Don’t make me throw you out!”

“Awww, but you don’t even know lil ole me.” Abigail pouts. 

“True.” Annabelle squeezes Abigail’s wrist.  “But I am aware of your reputation. Chaos follows you everywhere you go. You bent the knee to Cindy years ago. Are a fan of her handiwork. You’ve burned more bridges than I can count. I can’t judge you, not entirely, I am not a saint. At least I am trying to do good. But you--” she squeezes Abigail’s wrist some more... “-- you are still on a path of destruction, aren’t you? Unless you came here to repent, I suggest you walk out of my home.”

Just as Annabelle finished with, she is met with Abigail’s forehead colliding into the bridge of her nose, releasing the grip Annabelle had on Abigail’s wrist. Annabelle goes to attack, to her surprise, is held back by Benjamin. She tries her darndest to pry herself free. 

“Get off me!!” Annabelle screamed. 

“Don’t give Abigail what she wants.” Benjamin demanded. 

“You have a fiesty one, Benji.” Abigail says, blowing a kiss in Benjamin’s direction. She returns her attention to Annabelle. “Get a grip, Anna. All this self righteousness isn’t befitting of a woman of your talents. Always interesting the story people tell themselves. As long as you have a just reason the violence you inflict upon innocent and guilty alike is for the greater good?” Abigail shakes her head. “Heard it all before. Putting lipstick on a pig doesn’t change the fact. The pig is still a pig. Convincing yourself your violence is God’s Will doesn’t color up the truth Ms. Burchard you love inflicting pain on the masses. Window dress it however you want to.”

Annabelle stops trying to break away from Ben’s clutches. She takes a deep breath. 

“Are you good?” Benjamin asks Annabelle. 

“Yes... peachy.” Annabelle assures him. 

Reluctantly he lets Annabelle go. She doesn’t take her eyes off a stoic looking Abigail. With a sigh she walks back to the kitchen table. Annabelle takes a seat. “Are you hungry?”

Abigail returns to her seat refusing to pry her cold eyes away from Annabelle. “No thanks. Ate on the way here.”

“Offer still stands.” Annabelle insists. 

Abigail smiles. “Thanks for being a gracious host.” 

“Any friend of Benjamin’s is a friend of mine...” Annabelle forces herself to say. 

Abigail reaches for Annabelle’s cup of coffee. This time, Annabelle grabs her wrist again. She takes her head. Abigail giggles at this sign of aggression. “Glad we’re on the same page.” 

Annabelle lets Abigail’s wrist go. She grabs her cup of coffee. Taking a sip, she tells the sociopathic redhead. “Life is easier that way.”

“Amen.” Abigail nods. 

As Annabelle and Abigail continued to lock eyes, they didn’t notice that Benjamin Flynn had retaken his seat at the table. 

He chimes in. “Nice to see my girls coming to an understanding.”

Annabelle says without looking at him. “You are not getting a threesome, Ben.”

Benjamin chuckles. “I wouldn’t dream of it, that fantasy does nothing for me. But you know what would.”

Annabelle breaks eye contact with Abigail to look at Benjamin. She has been around him long enough to know when his face lights up, he has an interesting idea brewing in his mind. “What if--” he starts “-- the three of us join forces. Imagine what we could accomplish?”

“No!” Annabelle is quick to shoot the idea down. “I don’t trust her.”

“What if I earn your trust?” Abigail immediately asks. 

“Doubt it.” Annabelle rises to her feet. She sighs. “I need to go to the bathroom. I’ll be right back.”

She turns around to walk to the bathroom. Once inside she looks at herself in the mirror. Back when she approached Benjamin about being her companion on her wrestling journey she knew he came with baggage. Never in a million years did she expect that she would ever meet the first woman Benjamin had taken under his wing, it was tough to overlook Abigail’s reputation, she is the classic sinner that she would look forward to putting down. For reasons unbeknownst to her, the bond between Abigail and Benjamin is self evident. She mentally talked herself into not striking down Abigail right then and there, she needs Benjamin. He is the only person she can rely on. Sadly. Should Abigail cross a line she can’t overlook then all bets could be off. 

==

<PROMO TIME: >

The scene opens inside of a Christian Church. Annabelle Burchard, without her trademark face paint, is down on both knees in front of a statue of a crucified Jesus. Her hands are cupped in prayer formation. She looks up at the Son of God.

“Jesus... I think I understand now why you said ‘Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.’”

Annabelle takes a long drawn out pause. Sighing, she pushes forward. 

“I didn’t want to believe Ben. He kept telling me the Emerge fans would cast me aside when I overcame Melissa Killgraves. Didn’t I do enough to curry favor? Should fending off a woman who willingly submitted her Will to a false idol earn me their respect? Isn’t that what the likes of Thomas Wasley and Jennifer Helms have done for nearly a year, fight the battle most of the roster was too afraid to? I should have listened. Ben was right. The minute I walked out on stage to address The Chuck, those same fans who were on my side three weeks prior showered me with disdain. 

Annabelle shakes her head. “The Chuck is a nice guy. A funny guy. In another lifetime me and The Chuck could possibly be friends. Did The Emerge fan base need to choose a side? Could they have simply embraced both of us with open arms? Am I not pure enough for them? Did they remember whose daughter I am? I can’t with one hundred percent certainty answer why I was not respected for the woman I am. But I do know one thing, without the face paint against The Chuck they boo’ed me months ago. That was the day Melissa Killgraves made me an offer, in hindsight, maybe I should have taken.” 

Annabelle smirks. “I did say maybe.”  

“I don’t know their reasoning but I forgive them. Forgiven them,  for they do not know what they are doing  Humanity's ignorance is nothing new. There are numerous men and women in professional wrestling going through the motions, living their quote unquote best life. Driven with the blinders on so tight they don’t realize they are on the road to their own personal self destruction. Their fans are along for the ride. Supporting them. Leading them astray. Stringing them along a primrose path they are unaware will lead them to ruin.”

“Has The Chuck committed a sin worthy of our Father’s wrath? No. However, the fans of The Chuck are guilty for not knowing any better. In their acceptance of The Chuck, they demonized me.” Annabelle screams, I don’t deserve to be demonized. For everything I put my body through against Melissa, I didn’t deserve that reaction.”

Annabelle takes a deep breath to calm herself down. “The Chuck’s charm blinded them all to the real truth of what is about to happen. For that, and that alone, I am going to sacrifice The Chuck for the sins of the people. His blood, his pain, his agony will redeem the fandom that cast me aside. They are unaware they need to atone for their transgressions against me.” Annabelle rises to her feet. She clutches the cross she is wearing around her neck. “Thank you for showing me the way. Forgive me for what I am about to do. A-men.”

Annabelle bows in reference. She turns her back. Walks down the aisle as the scene fades to black.
[Image: 2jFhclH.png]
OOC: Best of luck Randy and enjoy everyone!

Legends of The Chuke
Volume 7

“I think I love you!”

WARNING!!!

The following story you are about to read, although incredibly obnoxious and ridiculous is based upon actual events. The characters in the story though utterly dense are not being harmed by anyone unless it is The Chuke, but that can happen when you go on a three day bender that lasts an entire summer. Fun right? You better believe that it is fun! Anyway, enjoy the show!

They say that you will never forget your first time don’t they? For our unlikely hero, The Chuke AKA Charles AKA the person writing this narrative for everyone because sometimes he just needs something to write that isn’t so damn serious, we have had a few instances of “first” haven’t we?

The first time that The Chuke fell in love….it is with wrestling

The first time that The Chuke was ever called The Chuke….it was while he was wrestling

The first time that The Chuke was in a threesome….it had NOTHING to due with wrestling

The first time that The Chuke drank a flat on quarter draught night….what’s wrestling?

But the one first that we have never discussed is the first time that The Chuke fell in love, and it was not about wrestling at all. In fact, though she ended up watching it with Charles regularly it was just so she could make fun of it, because Lacey thought that wrestling was *gasp* fake! Normally Charles would want nothing to do with such a woman, but there was just something different about Lacey, and he knew it from the first time that he met her. He met while he was at the employee bar, which if you are thinking that this starting to sound like it is not that different from the way Charles met a lot of people in the summer of 1997, well you wouldn’t be mistaken in that.

Still, Lacey was different from all of those other people and Charles not only knew that she was different; he knew that immediately. Lacey looked like she should be a supermodel or a movie star actress with her long blonde hair spilling everywhere over her 5’ 8” frame and she played with explosives for a living, how cool was that? Lacey didn’t even care that Charles was three sheets to the wind when they first met (Wasn’t he always three sheets to the wind that summer?), in fact she thought he was genuinely funny despite the fact she was perfectly sober. Out there on the dance floor where Charles had been watching her for a while before even getting the courage to go up to her, he could have sworn that Lacey was an angel on earth.

23 years later if you were to ask him about it now, Charles still believes that Lacey was an angel on earth. An angel on earth who he was lucky enough to accidentally say the first thing that came to mind when he did get the courage to walk up to her and say the last thing that a guy would want to say to a girl he is interested in talking to her for the first time.

As you might imagine, that did not turn out how you would expect either.

Charles: (Bumping into the girl he has been watching for hours now as she turns around) “I think I love you!”

Girl: (Smiles brightly) “What’s not to love?”

Charles: “Nothing at all. Can I drink you a buy?”

Girl: (Laughing) “You’re funny. I’m drinking tonight though, so no thank you.”

Charles: (Getting close enough to whisper to her) “Would you believe that I am drinking tonight?”

Girl: (Laughs louder) “Isn’t every night a night that you drink, Charles?”

Charles: (Thinks for a moment) “I don’t drink on days that don’t end in y.”

Girl: (Laughs even more) “Exactly.”

Charles: (Thinks even more) “You know my name. Why did you know my name?”

Girl: “Because girls are smart Charles, we know things!”

Charles stood on the dance floor and looked at the girl with his mouth agape. What was he supposed to think. Was this mystery girl correct, and did girls really know things that guys did not? Who even was this girl to begin with, was she actually an angel on earth and that was how she knew things, because they were things that the almighty had told, things that she now use to confuse Charles, not that it would take much by this point. While Charles was thinking about all of this, he and the girl head over to a nearby table so that they could sit down. The girl was laughing harder still as she watched Charles try to wrestle with these important questions until she finally started to give him some answers.

Girl: “Charles, I’m Lacey. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

Charles: (Looking at her skeptically) “Lacey, if that is your real name, do I know you?”

Lacey: “Why yes, I just introduced myself silly.”

Charles: “You know what I mean.”

Lacey: “Alright, alright I don’t know you, know you per se, but I have heard a lot about you. I am your roommate Alex’s new friend.”

Charles' eyes bug out slowly, finally realizing what Lacy is talking about now and who she is.

Charles: “You are that Lacey!”

Lacey: (Laughing again) “Guilty as charged sir. How are you?”

Charles: “I am doing pretty well. I just never realize that Alex’s friend was such a stunner.”

Lacey: “Charles, you can quit trying to pick me up now that you know who I am alright? Alex might not like it too much if I tell him you were hitting on me tonight.”

It could be the second pitcher of Alabama Slammers that he was quickly drinking his way through, but Charles was not backing off something he could see that he wanted.

Charles: “I thought that you and Alex were just friends?”

Lacey: “Charles, you are drunk, but I don’t think you are stupid alright? Alex and I are “friends” got it?”

Air quotes and wink later and Charles realized what Lacey meant, but he still was drunk enough that he didn’t really care.

Charles: “Maybe Alex should stop having such gorgeous friends around all of the time then.”

Lacey cocked her one eyebrow.

Lacey: “What do you mean by gorgeous friends, Charles?”

Realizing his mistake, Charles tries to change the subject pretty quickly, knowing that Alex was out with a different girl tonight, something that he is very aware that Lacey probably did not know, and he did not want to cause a disagreement between him and Alex.

Charles: “Do you know that I have had almost two pitchers of Alabama Slammers tonight already and I am about to go get a third?”

Lacey was having none of it however, though she was trying a different approach.

Lacey: “No, you are not?”

Charles: “I’m not.”

Lacey: “No. You are going to take me out on the dance floor and dance with me. You do know Lady in Red, right?”

Suddenly Charles is becoming very worried.

Charles: “Ummmm…. that is a slow song.”

Lacey: “So, you don’t know how to dance to slow songs?”

Charles: “Alex might not like it very much if I were dancing with you to a slow song.”

Lacey: “Look you were watching me for over three hours before you knew who I was. So what if Alex does not like it? Let’s go, unless you are really worried about being loyal to Alex who I am guessing is probably with another one of his gorgeous friends right now, am I correct?”

With that, Charles and Lacey went out to the dance floor and started dancing together. Lacey had her head on Charles’s shoulder which Charles thought was amazing when Lacey whispered softly to him.

Lacey: “Has anybody ever to you that you are a really great dancer?”

Charles thought for a minute carefully.

Charles: “No actually, nobody ever has.”

Lacey: “Good. I think you are a really sweet guy from everything that Alex has told me about you so I was going to be really pissed off if someone was lying to you.”

Charles: “Oh, what do you mean?”

Lacey: “Sweetheart, you can’t dance unless you are just too drunk to notice. You have been standing on my foot since we started.”

Charles: (Moving his feet) “Oh my gosh, I am so sorry.”

Lacey: (Giggles) “It’s okay, let’s get out of here.”

Charles: “Okay.”

So Lacey and Charles left the bar. It was almost two o’clock in the morning anyway which meant that the two of them were going to be leaving the bar soon anyway, for it was almost closing time. Riding in Lacey’s convertible, it doesn’t take long before Lacey and Charles are in the parking lot out front of some very expensive looking apartments.

Charles: “Where are we?”

Lacey: “We are outside my apartment.”

Charles: “Cedar Point is paying for this apartment for you?”

Lacey: “Heavens no, they would never pay for this. The company I work for, Rock Creek, they are the company that pays for this.”

Charles: “That makes more sense. How much does it cost them?”

Lacey: “$1400 a month.”

Charles: “Get the fuck out of here!”

Lacey: (Laughing again) “No really, $1400 a month. They make sure that we are well taken care of while we are here.”

Charles: “You can say that again.”

Lacey: “They make sure that we are well taken care of while we are here.”

Charles: “Very funny, smart ass.”

Lacey: “Rather be a smart ass then a dumb ass.”

Charles: “Either way, there is nothing wrong with that ass.”

Lacey looks at Charles invitingly.

Lacey: “It is a nice ass, don’t you think?

Charles begins to sweat, and not just from all of the liquor he has been drinking.

Charles: “Ummmm yeah, it is very nice ass I guess.”

Lacey: “You guess? You were looking at this ass for several hours. I am going to be very offended if you do not agree with me that it is a nice ass.”

Charles: “Very well, it’s an exquisite ass, how is that?”

Lacey: “See, that is more like it now, Charles.”

Before Charles can say anything else, he and Lacey are playing tonsil hockey. It starts to get very hot in the convertible with Lacey looking at Charles, smiling.

Lacey: “Charles, can I ask you a question?”

Charles: “Sure.”

Lacey: “It’s not really a question, I am going to give you two options. I know that you are pretty drunk. Can you decide between the two options?”

Charles: “I can try.”

Lacey: “Okay, option 1. We go out stairs to my very nice looking apartment and you can look at this very exquisite looking ass in the light.”

Charles: “I’m liking that option so far.”

Lacey: “I thought that you might. Just so you know right now, if you choose option 1, that is more than likely going to end with me fucking your brains out. After that we will have to act like this night never happened to all of your friends.”

Charles: “Including Alex?”

Lacey: “Especially Alex. He can never know that this night ever existed if you decide to choose option number 1. Do you understand?”

Charles: “Alright, I do understand. What is option number 2?”

Lacey: “Option number 2, we sit down here in the car and talk all night about everything that you can think of and I take you back to your apartment whenever you decide that you are tired and want to go to bed.”

Charles: “That’s not a bad option either. I really like talking to you too.”

Lacey: “I like talking to you, too. If you take this option, I really don’t know what will happen to us after tonight. I know that either way we are going to become great friends.”

Charles: “I would like to be your friend.”

Lacey: “Great friends.”

Charles stares deeply into Lacey’s eyes.

Charles: “Great friends.”

Lacey: “Right. However, at this point, I am going to need you to make a decision alright? Please choose wisely.”

Charles: “I think I love you.”

And now it is Lacey who is gasping.

Lacey: “And I think that I am flattered but that really should not be what you are saying to me right now, regardless of what choice that you are going to make.”

Charles: “I cannot help it and I am not just drunk. I think I love you and I think that it feels right too.”

Lacey: “Alright, so we are going upstairs then.”

Lacey opens her door but Charles reaches around her and shuts it.

Charles: “No, I choose option number 2.”

Lacey gives Charles a genuine smile

Lacey: “You surprise me Charles, really you do. You might make some things harder on me after this as well.”

Charles: “How might I make things harder on you Lacey?”

Lacey: “You just might, that’s all. That is for me to work out though on my own. So, what do you want to talk about?”

Charles: “Tell me what life was like growing up in Florida 22 years ago?”

Lacey: “22 years ago? Oh babe, I am 29.”

Charles: “You are 10 years older than me?!”

Lacey: (Laughing once more) “Yep.”

Charles: “And we could have gone upstairs?!”

Lacey: “Yes.”

Charles: “Can we still?”

Lacey: “Nah, neither one of us wants to now.”

Charles thinks for a minute.

Charles: “Yeah, you're right.”

Charles and Lacey talked until 10 o clock in the morning almost 8 hours later, after which Lacey did exactly what she said that she was going to do and dropped him off at his apartment. As he watched her convertible speed away Charles thought to himself silently…

Charles: “I know I love her, and someday that woman is going to be my wife.”
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]