HELL IN A CELL - SUNDOWN VERSUS DANNY DARKO
DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 18TH SEPTEMBER 2020 2359 EST
DEADLINE TWO - SHOOT / SEGMENT 20TH SEPTEMBER 2020 2359 EST
It All Comes Down To This...

("The Guru Of Gore" Devious Danny Darko is standing alone in a nearly pitch black room, with only the light from the camera illuminating just his weathered, scruffy face.)

My entire life I’ve had everybody around me telling me I can do anything right. It all started with my abusive, alcoholic father, then continued on throughout my teenage years when I was told I would never get a girlfriend. Of course I would press on and have everybody letting me know many times, in very disrespectful and hurtful ways that I would never be good enough to make a living as a professional wrestler. I could prattle on and on about the myriad examples of the entire world telling me that I’m worthless, but that would take longer than I have time to detail here.

(He laughs a strange, brief little laugh. Indeed, even with all he has done in his life and who he is married to, there are still more people who think he’s worthless than who respect him. He laughs only because he’s old enough to have made peace with it.)

I simply bring it up in condensed form because even after all this time in the business, nearly 20 years at this point, after countless championships, after reaching the top of the mountain not once but twice...I still have but one person who believes in me. I have one person who truly values me and knows who I am and what I’m capable of. That is of course my wife, Vanilla Skyy. Then again, even when I look into those baby blues, I can sense a shred of doubt about whether I can pull this off. Which is fine, really, because even if she doesn’t 100% believe I can rid Emerge of Sundown at Heavy Is The Crown, that just serves to further fuel my desire to destroy that beast!

(He pauses now, and you can sense that he is mulling something over in his head.)

As for all you other motherfuckers out there in the world of social media?! All it would take is one glare from me in real life and you would know that I’m not someone you want to fuck around with. It’s unbelievable how tough some of you all think you are when you’re typing out a tweet or commenting on Instagram. I actually had someone the other day tell me that I have a microscopic cock and that Vanilla deserves someone more endowed. I mean, seriously, what the fuck is that shit, right?! It’s funny as fuck to me because I was actually one of the very first wrestlers to start using Twitter and even as disrespectful as I was to other wrestlers, I would never say something like that! I’m at least 75% sure that I never tweeted anything like to say...Simon Lyman, back when I was convinced he was trying to steal my wife at the time, Chloe Barnes, away from me. I mean, I was pretty fucking furious about that and it never occurred to me to say something like to him on twitter or in person!?

(Danny takes a couple moments to collect his thoughts, since he was seemingly starting to spiral into a bit of an unhinged rant.)

FUCK! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

(A strange little grin stretches across as his face after getting those fucks out.)

Okay, that’s better! I need to stay focused on the matter at hand. Now...what so many fail to remember, or choose to forget, is that I have stood toe-to-toe with some of the titans of this industry and either defeated them or at the very least earned their respect. I’ve been in the ring with truly dangerous people like Trinity Street, Typhoid Mary, and every single match I had in RSW was like a goddamn death match. Hell In The Cell is where I am at my most comfortable. I know how to survive and thrive in such an environment. And when I get locked inside that cell with Sundown, nasty cocksucker that is, it won’t matter what he does, no matter how he begs, because I will stop at nothing, I will have no mercy. And you know why? It’s because every time I try to sleep at night, no matter how much love I’ve made to my wife, no matter how much I torture my body with an extreme workout routine, no matter what is happening in the world around me, all I can see I try to sleep is images of my wife being humiliated in the middle of the ring by a gang of ruthless thugs. All I can see is her unconscious in the hospital, lying there in a bed and me sitting there by her side wondering if she would be okay. My life without her is absolutely meaningless and I was foolish enough to allow her to be violated. I naively assumed that in this business, there would be at least enough respect for human life to not put my wife through all of that. I figured there were just some lines that would never be crossed in this business. But then The Unforgiven came along and let me know, or maybe reminded me, that the concept of line-crossing in this business is a fucking joke! Hell, back before Vee and I eliminated Willow Wilkes and her zombie husband, those fucktards had the audacity to break into OUR condo and fuck in our bed. Of course, The Unforgiven also tricked me into believing I had murdered Jason King. There is a lot of shit they’ve put my wife and I through and I’ve likely even forgot some of their lesser transgressions, but the bottom line is this...Sundown, you are FINALLY going to atone for your sins. And the sins of your associates. This has been coming a long, long time.

(Danny slowly nods his head and glares. He continues on in a much more matter-of-fact manner.)

You can doubt me all you want, Sundown! I mean, shit, I have made more money than I ever dreamed possible when I was a horny little shy 16 year old in Portland, Oregon. I’ve managed to make something out of myself because I had a strong will and desire within me to prove that I was better than everybody told me I was. I have made love to quite a few unbelievably beautiful women, none more ravishingly than my wife. I mean, y’all saw her on the screen just now, right? I use this word sparsely, because I am certainly not a spiritual being, but I am truly a blessed man to have her as my wife. If you showed 16 year old me a picture of Vanilla Skyy and told him that he would not only have sex with her in the future, but that he would marry her, he would’ve told you to fuck off. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine being so fortunate as to be with someone like Vanilla Skyy.

(The screen is filled with a somewhat risque picture of Vanilla Skyy for about 10 seconds, then returns back to his face. Danny looks down towards his crotch and smiles devilishly.)

I mean, I have been with Vee for a long time now and just the thought of her arouses me still.

(He takes a very deep breath and shakes his head, trying to corral himself back on topic.)

Now, there is a point to all of this and that is this: Sundown, you are a big reason why The Unforgiven was able to do what they did to Veronica and FINALLY I have the moment I’ve been waiting for! I get you in Hell In The Cell! And the great thing is, truly...is you and everybody watching doesn’t think I stand a chance. I’ve built my entire life about doing what I was told I can’t! And I’ll be honest wit’ ya, boy...I’ve been setting you up. I have known this time was coming for quite a while, the moment I finally get the opportunity to make The Unforgiven pay for their despicable transgressions against my wife, so I’ve done everything I can to make sure I am as healthy as possible for this moment. You are the muscle behind this whole operation and by removing you from the equation, I can finally bring on the downfall of the whole lot of ya!

(He gets very quiet now.)

And ya know what? I’m as fresh as can be, motherfucker and I’m about to unleash a special type of HELL upon you, boy, that you have only had nightmares about. This is the moment I have been waiting for all year long. Without you around as their protection, without you to do all of their dirtiest work, the whole thing falls apart, Sundown. Emerge can continue to become what Veronica and I always wanted it to be. She will go on to become the Emerge Champion, we will go on to become Emerge Tag Team Champions, and it will be the best thing that fans of Emerge could ever hope for. More than they deserve, even. They want to treat us like villains after all we’ve done for them? Fine! We will stop at nothing to do what we feel needs to be done…

(Danny continues to maintain a steely glare as the screen slowly fades to black.)

-------------------OOC: I am sorry that this is a lot shorter than maybe it should be given the stakes. We've had some terrible fires out here in Oregon the past week/two weeks and it's been a hell of a struggle to find the time and/or creative energy to have fun with writing. I hope it's at least fun to read.-------------------------------
Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Sundown & the Unforgiven Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: Sundowntumblr_mh3uup4SBX1rrgxw7o1_500_zpsv7rjukdw.gif]

(Click Title)

[Image: sundown_zps9pquj1n4.png]