LOA
I think it's fair to say that I've been pretty shit with my commitments in a lot of ways the last few months, whether it's my characters here in EMERGE, my GCW stuff, or my SCW stuff where Jason in particular is concerned.

I've been sat at my laptop for ~4 hours now, and in that time I've done about 300 words. Lethargy is kicking my arse and I can't concentrate. I think this pandemic shit has basically cought up to me months after everyone else or at least it feels that way I guess. I need to step away from some things and hopefully come out the other side feeling refreshed.

For now, I'm gonna say I'm officially not posting anything for the ppv (Sorry to hand you a cheap win Omar) and I'm stepping back and taking a LOA with both characters for a while while I try and get my shit together. Hopefully I come back feeling better about stuff down the line but right now I just need to clear my head. Sorry Chris, I know you work hard for EMERGE and put a tonne of hard work into the shows, but let's face it, for the most part I've done nothing to show how much it's appreciated via my own work, which has been relatively non-existent at times.

It's for the best that you concentrate on handlers/characters that put the work in. I just don't have it in me right now and I'm sorry about that. Love all you guys, sorry to those I'm letting down/who care.
[Image: helms2021banner.png]