THE END... kinda (Please all EMERGE guys read)
Good afternoon guys, 

To those that visit the discord, this thread will not come as much of a surprise, to the rest of you I apologise if it comes as anything of a shock to you. Because after careful consideration I have decided that Season 3 will be EMERGE’S last season 

The reason for this is two fold really. One, the roster has dwindled now to just double figures, which is simply not enough to run a fed. This is by no means a slight on the people that have had to leave for varying reasons. I want to make a point that I understand in ALL case why people have had to do this and hold no bad feeling at all. We live by the mantra that real life comes first, and so it ALWAYS should so please if anyone is feeling guilty… don’t. 

Secondly, as some of you may have noted, I’ve been struggling to get the show out on time anyway, with my real life having cranked up a notch as well. As it stands, EMERGE is actually done bar the matches, but as you all know I would have usually have that done a couple of weeks ago. 

SOOO, how am I going to go about this? Well, in character I don’t want any of the owners etc to suffer story wise, so IC the fed isn’t going to close. People that still have characters can reference it, Shaun will do from time to time, then all I ask it when characters turn up somewhere else, just mention that you were released from your EMERGE contract, something like that. It’s still alive, but in the background… think TNA lol. Whoever are the champions can say they are after Season 3 ends, make the storyline work for you. But EMERGE IC is still OPEN as far as our world is concerned… this also gives me an in if ever time allows for all etc. 

Out of character, the show will see out the season, and I ask you to all help me with this. To do this though, I will need access to peoples characters that have left recently. So Danny, Melissa, YUYO and all will be seen till season ends if that’s ok. Don’t worry, no one gets murdered, I’m not in the process of doing that I hope you know me well enough to realize that, and I don’t expect you to rp either unless it is two people that are still active. Of course, I also understand that people might not have the motivation to rp… if that is the case, I’ve no problem going ‘shoot’ only for the reminder of the season if that suits? Just let me know here, or in discord if the discussion starts there. 

And that’s about it really… EMERGE had a really good run guys, and I thank you all for that. I take a LOT from the fact it’s quite simply real life that has done this and has nothing to do with the product which I hope you guys realize I put a lot into, as I know you all did. Let’s make sure it goes out, OOC wise, with a bang and once again THANK YOU.

Chris
I have no problem with having Danny hang around a tad bit longer. I’m sad to see Emerge, but I understand full well that it needs to happen.