[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
==========
September 30th, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

A traditional three-storey Victorian townhouse fronted by a picturesque patio, with beautiful large bay windows. Every house like this needs a strong foundation, which is quite fitting for two figures that stand side by side of one another, staring on at the beautiful image of craftsmanship. It is a gorgeous home but this isn’t a surprise to one Jessica Lasiewicz.  As a matter of fact, the young woman known as The Archangel is no stranger to this place at all.  This is where she grew up and she still, to this day, thinks of this as a second home. Jessica stands outside, wearing a white dress with contrast black lace bodice detail and silk georgette contrast panel with bubble hem skirt.  Sandals with a slight heel are on her feet and she dons her signature black leather jacket that is very similar to that her mother famously wears.

It was strange, being here again after so long.  Despite how long she had been away, she still remembered everything about the place; the blue hydrangeas planted in the front yard, the soft tinkling of the wind chimes that reminded her of summer afternoons. The blue paint had faded since Jessica had last seen it, but she still recognized it. It looked like the color of the sky before a bad storm.  This home has seen three generations of Jones women grow into powerful women, from Kelly Kurensky and Mary Kursensky, both of whom were refugees originally from the old Soviet Union who would change their names to Kelly and Mary Ford upon their family relocating to Boston, to Kelly’s children, Angelica Jones and Kayla Jones, and then Angelica’s children, one of whom stands here today looking up at the familial home.

Why is she here tonight?  That’s a question she doesn’t yet have an answer to; only Angelica does, for she summoned her.  By the time she got home, night had fallen and enveloped the city in a blanket of darkness. She scurried down the path towards her house, her shoes slapping against the stone steps that led to her front door.  Fallen leaves littered the walkway, bathing it in dark red and orange, and she stepped on them with a satisfying crunch. The porch light was on, and the familiar yellow glow made the house feel warm and inviting. A brand new flower pot to the right of the door was filled with pink and yellow chrysanthemums.

Jessica walked up to the door.  She went for the doorknob.  The metal of the doorknob was cool against her palm and she twisted it with ease, entering the well-lit living room.  She twisted it but it was locked.  Jessica raised my hand to knock and did so. She heard the "ding-dong" sound coming from inside, and someone running to get the door.  It opened slowly, and her mother's warm, loving face was revealed.

“Hi, Jess!” Angelica exclaims with a joyous look on her face.  She stretches out her arms and embraces Lasiewicz in a tight hug. She steps away and gives a look at her daughter as if she is giving appraisal of her appearance.  “You look amazing.”

“Thanks, mom.  But c’mon, it’s not like you don’t see me.”

Angelica smirks. “Actually you don’t visit very often, Jess.  I had to ask you to come today and I wasn’t even sure that you were going to come.”

“Oh gee, not trying to put me into some kind of guilt trip, are you?” Jessica answers back, rolling her eyes.  Angelica responds with a shake of her head.

“Me?  Never.”

“Good, because you know damn well that I would visit more often were it not for my busy schedule.”

Angelica nods her head, acknowledging her daughter’s wrestling career, which has been quite a success.  Then again, she was born into a wrestling family.  Both her mother and father were former world champions.  She has a passion for this business running in her veins.  More so than anything else she has also inherited her father’s sense of righteousness, his moral code, his sense of right and wrong.  It is for that reason that she calls herself The Archangel.  She views herself, in a way, like the Biblical Archangels, meting out justice wherever it needs.  And yes, that ends up making Jessica a very busy woman, wrestling all over the world.  And on top of everything she is a married woman now, married to Kyle Butler, another professional wrestler.  The rigors of a busy wrestling schedule will always and forever keep Jessica separated from her mother.  But at least on this occasion, Angelica has insisted on a visit.  Angelica doesn’t ask for much and she felt obliged to give her this.

“Anyway, come on in…” Angelica steps aside to allow her daughter room to enter the home, a home Angelica often jokingly calls Purgatory.  This “Purgatory” though is like home to Jessica as she steps across the familiar threshold and into the home.  Jessica walks a little ways down the hall and then into the main living area.  It is there that the eyes of The Archangel grow wide as she spots her half-sister, Kimberly Williams, lying down on the sofa.

“Kim?!” Jessica asks, somewhat astonished.  The surprise comes from the fact that she had asked Angelica if anyone else would be here but was told that they would be alone.  Yet here she finds Kimberly Williams.  Kimberly is the identical twin sister of Marie Jones, the children of Angelica and her first boyfriend Sean Williams.

Kimberly immediately pops up off of the sofa, turns, and waves playfully at Jessica. “Hi there, sis!  Took you long enough!”

“What do you mean?!”

“I mean you’re late.” Kimberly says with a smirk, tapping an imaginary watch on her wrist. “Mom and I were beginning to worry about ya!”

Kimberly runs over and embraces Jessica in a tight hug.  Kimberly is incredibly strong and it takes everything Jessica has to break the embrace and push her away.  Jessica backs up and shakes her head in astonishment.  She turns and looks at their mother who smiles sheepishly in the doorway.  Jessica points an accusatory finger at her.

“You knew…”

“Of course she knew!  Didn’t you?” Kimberly asks.

Jessica is about to answer when Angelica steps in between them and cuts off her daughter with a verbal request. “Kim, why don’t you go get some glasses and a bottle of wine while I talk to your sister.”

“Sure!” Kimberly turns and hops away, out of the living room, and out of sight.  Once Kimberly is gone Jessica turns to face Angelica again and growls angrily.

“What is she doing here?”

“Calm down.”

“You said we would be alone.”

“Calm down and sit.  I’ll explain everything.”

Jessica stares intensely at her mother.  Angelica should know by now that Jessica isn’t very trusting of Kimberly.  She should know that things between the two are tense and yet Angelica invited her anyway.  What is the deal?  Lasiewicz wants to know and she decides to sit down and hear her mother’s side of the story.  The Archangel sits down on the sofa and she is immediately followed by Angelica.

“Yes, I invited Kim.  And I know that you don’t like her…”

“I like her just fine.  I just don’t trust her.”

“Whatever.  Point is that things are tense between the two of you.  I blame myself in large part for that being the case.” Angelica sighs deeply and shakes her head. “I wasn’t exactly the ideal mother for you girls.  I gave up Kim at birth, I treated Marie as the favorite, and you…”

“Yeah, yeah, I get it.” Jessica would rather not hear her mother beating herself up any more than she has to.  She just wants Angelica to get to the point.  Angelica nods her head.

“My mother and her sister, your great aunt Mary, had a powerful bond that kept them strong through even the most difficult of circumstances.  I was lost for most of my teenage years until I reunited with my sister, your aunt Kayla, and our bond kept us strong and helped us survive through traumatic tragedies.  You and Marie have that same strong bon, together you will survive anything.”

She motions to the door where Kimberly had just exited a few minutes ago. “Your sister was lost.  Many thought there was no hope for her, that she would just be better off locked up in an insane asylum.  But Marie never gave up on her and sure enough Kimberly found her way back out of that darkness thanks to the bond she formed with Marie.”

“What are you suggesting, mom?” Jessica asks with skeptical tone.  Jessica doesn’t get her answer before Kimberly Williams comes rushing back in with the requested glasses and a bottle of wine.

“I’m baaaaaack!” Kimberly declares loudly. “I got what you needed AND carried it in here without dropping it!  I shoulda been a waitress!”

She hands out the glasses, one to Jessica and one to her mother before keeping one to herself.  Kimberly then pours some wine...red, Angelica’s favorite...into the glasses.  Angelica takes a sip of her wine before nodding her appreciation to Kim.

“Thank you, Kim and I am glad you came back.  I want you both in the room when I say this.  As sisters you have the opportunity to have a powerful bond.  And yet while Marie and Kimberly may have formed a powerful bond, as have Marie and Jessica, I do not think you two have formed such a bond yet.”

“So what?” Jessica says bluntly.  Kimberly sticks her tongue out.

“It is important that you have that bond because one day you may need each other.  One day you won’t have me or Kayla or anyone else.  You may have only each other to rely on.  Family is very important and that’s why I want you to form that bond.”

“Great, so what do you want from us?  Go have a damn picnic?”

“Can we go to Disney World?” Kimberly asks.  Jessica rolls her eyes.

“Not quite.  Your aunt Kayla and I were a dominant tag team back in the day.  We were world tag team champions in GDW, GCW, SCW, and MCW.  We were tag team of the year twice, once in 2009 for MCW and once in 2013 for GDW.  I think you two can match what we achieved or, better yet, exceed it.”

Jessica arches her brows out of curiosity. “You want us to team up?”

“Yes.  What better way to form that bond than by working together as a tag team?  You’re forced to watch one another’s back in the ring.  You will travel the world together.  It is the ideal way to form that bond.  Teaming together is how Kayla and I worked on that bond after we had been separated for over a decade.  If it can work for us, I know it can work for you.”

Kimberly shrugs her shoulders. “Why the hell not?  I’m game!”

“What about you, Jess?” Angelica asks.  Jessica sighs.

“I don’t know, I’m just...it isn’t that I don’t want to, it’s just…”

“Why not?” Angelica applies the pressure. “Don’t say you’re more of a singles competitor because as of late you’ve been competing in tag team action almost exclusively with Summer Collins.  You can share your talents with your sister.”

Jessica thinks on this for a moment.  Finally, she nods her head. “Ok, fine.  We can give it a shot.”

“Yay!” Kimberly cheers loudly, hugging Jessica around the neck.  Jessica sighs, wondering what she just got herself into.

==========
Jessica Lasiewicz
On Camera
==========

Vengeance is such a negative word, full of such harsh connotation.  It may well be harsh but why should it be negative?  There are many who deserve the wrath and vengeance that befalls them.  Karma is a bitch, as they say.  But I want to ask you something, Blake Mason…do you regret anything?

Any of the pile drivers...to Sienna, Chris, Owen, I could go on and on, do you regret any of it?  Do you regret those times you tried to end the careers of your fellow athletes?  Or maybe instead of your direct actions maybe you regret some of your indirect actions?  Do you regret the monsters you created?

Not that I particularly care if Bree Lancaster takes offense to the term “monster” being used in comparison of her, but the fact is you made her.  Some...not all, but some...of those actions she takes are all on your head.  The blood is on your hands because you helped corrupt her.  Do you regret creating that situation SCW now deals with?

I could go on and on but I’m not, and it isn’t because I don’t feel justified in playing judge, jury, and executioner.  I am, after all, The Archangel and I am the judge, jury, and executioner.  Anyone with half a brain could look at you and your past and easily come to the conclusion that everything that has befallen you, you brought it upon yourself.  And I would be fully and whole heartedly justified in eliminating you from existence at Under Attack.  If I were to end your career that night, I would sleep easily.

The real question is do you regret pissing off Katya?  I mean, if we are being honest with ourselves, this isn’t about any of the bad things you have done in the past.  Everything I brought up, all of your sins, none of it matters to her.  Katya just wants you gone.  She wants you gone and she is hiring Kimberly and myself out as little more than assassins with the goal of taking you out of SCW.

I don’t like this any more than you do, Blake.  I know the kind of person Katya is and I know exactly why she is putting you in this handicap situation in a Luxury Suite Brawl where basically anything and everything is legal.  But like I said, I am The Archangel and I have taken it upon myself to mete out justice.  You have brought a great deal of this upon yourself, Blake.  You may have changed your ways...then again, maybe you didn’t...but you have committed a great many sins, some sins unknown to all but a few...some of which you believe no one else knows of…

...but The Archangel knows, Blake.  And The Archangel will make you pay and if that day of vengeance is Under Attack then so be it.  And even if this were not about vengeance, there is still the fact that this is a competition and you know as well as I do of the family I come from.

If you want to talk about two of the most successful wrestlers and most competitive wrestlers in the history of this sport two names will come up, Angelica Jones and Andreas Lasiewicz, and they happen to be my mother and father.  Do you think I’m one to back down from any challenge, even if the challenge is blatantly in my favor as this one is?

The answer, as you already know, is NO!

Apologies in advance, Blake, but I will do what I must.  It did not have to come to this.  None of this had to happen.  And I think you know that you can blame yourself for most of this...if not all of it…

...Dobranoc.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

==========
October 4th, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

The bar is hundreds of conversations told in loud voices, all of them competing with the rock music that dominates the atmosphere. The crowd is young, mostly students from a nearby university for the most part.  “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz   winds her way through the warm bodies to find a spot at the bar where she sits down on a soft red cushioned stool.  The Polish warrior flags down the bartender, a brown haired woman who slowly approaches…

“What do you want to drink?” The bartender asks.  Jessica doesn’t take long at all to think it over.  She almost instantly knows what she wants.

“Bring me some gin.”

“Sure thing.” The bartender sighs as she turns to prepare a drink for her strange new patron.  Jessica rests her hand on the rough paintwork that coats the door and push. Rough wooden splinters cut into my palm; shards of black paint crumble to the floor. The hinges squeal as though they are a warning, but their plea is silenced by a wall of noise. Laughter overpowers the jukebox. Conversations swirl in a dirty cloud of smoke, the stagnant stench of cigarettes hides within the collaboration of mephitic odours. A sharp smell of drink wafts towards the Archangel,  like black plumes bellowing from the windows of a burning house. There’s even a hint of sick tainting the fragrance of the room.

As she waits for her drink, Jessica ponders the recent events.  It was just a few days ago that she had been approached by her mother, professional wrestling legend Angelica Jones, and talked into tag teaming with none other than Kimberly Williams.  The wrestling world at large knows Kimberly as the deranged “Woman Scorned” who loves to utilize anything sharp, a staple gun, even a penguin stuffed with lead weights that she affectionately has named “Wasley”, all as weapons.  But while people look at Kimberly as an assuming loveable psycho, Jessica realizes that beneath the outer layer lies something far deeper.  Jessica recognizes the darkness that resides within Kimberly’s soul.  Kimberly is a dangerous human being, whether anyone wishes to admit it or not.  And it is because of her dangerous reputation that Jessica cannot bring herself to fully trust this woman, her own half-sister Kimberly Williams.

Yet Jessica is preparing to team with Kimberly anyway, all at the behest of their mother.  Jessica heard what Angelica had to say regarding her purpose behind it; she wants Jessica and Kimberly to form a bond, similar to the strong bond that Angelica shares with her own sister Kayla Jones.  Jessica doubts whether or not that can be achieved.  Jessica does have a strong bond with Marie Jones, who admittedly has managed to achieve a strong bond with Kimberly.  So perhaps Marie can shed some insight as to how this partnership can work?  This is why Jessica is here tonight at this bar in Boston, Massachusetts.  She is waiting on the arrival of her half-sister, Kimberly’s identical twin Marie Jones.

Jessica turns around on her barstool to get a better look at the people behind her.  This bar is full of people; a crowd.  The nameless, as it were.  The crowd moved like a multi-headed beast that shared only one brain. Their thoughts were in lock-step as much as their feet.

“Your drink…” The voice of the bartender startles The Archangel back to reality.  She turns to find the brown haired woman handing the alcoholic beverage over to Jessica.  She quickly sets a few dollars on the table before taking a sip of her drink.  Jessica scans the crowd of patrons, some dancing, other just talking, and most drunk.  She is watching and waiting patiently for the arrival of her half-sister.  It isn’t a long wait until she spots off in the distance Marie.

Marie and Kim are identical in all aspects and features except the dress code.  Marie is far more conservative and feminine in her attire than Kimberly is, and thus she is wearing an ankle length skirt, sandals with a slight heel, a colorful blouse, and a black blazer.  Jessica waves her arm to flag down Marie.  The sibling immediately spots The Archangel and then makes her way over to the bar.

“Hi, Jess.  I hope I didn’t keep you waiting.” Marie says as she sits down on a stool next to Jessica.  The Archangel smiles politely and shakes her head.

“No, not at all.  I’m just glad you’re here.”

The bartender approaches the newcomer and asks for an order.  “What’ll it be?”

“Just some water.”

The bartender looks genuinely confused. “Seriously?”

“Yes.  I’m just here to visit with my sister, that’s all.”

The bartender stares at Marie for a moment skeptically before shrugging and then walking off.  Jessica thinks this exchange is somewhat odd but then again, Marie never has been much of a drinker and the few times she did drink it was red wine, the same choice of beverage as her mother.  Those who say Marie is a prude are fairly accurate.  It isn’t long until the bartender returns with a glass of water, setting it down in front of Marie.

“So I heard you and Kim are going to wrestling in SCW again.  Is that true?”

Jessica furrows her brow. “Where did you hear that?”

“A little bird told me.”

“Mom?” Jessica asks curiously.  Marie nods her head in the affirmative.

“Yeah.”

“She can be a bit of a loud mouth at times.”

“I wouldn’t go that far, Jess.  She’s just excited about this, that’s all.  And to be honest, so am I.”

“Really?” Jessica asks, taking a sip of her gin.

“Teaming with family is a unique opportunity to bond.”

“Please don’t get into the bonding lecture with me, Marie.  I heard enough of it from mom.”

“But it’s true. I mean, you and I didn’t team that often but when we did wasn’t it such good times?  And working with Kim in SCW and later GCW have been some of the best times of my professional career.”

Lasiewicz takes another sip of her gin and sighs.  She shakes her head as she still cannot seem to understand why Marie, just like their mother Angelica, is so enthused about this yet she herself is not. “Sorry, Marie, but I just don’t get it.”

“What’s there not to get?”

“I’m not sure I should say…” Jessica wants to spill out her heart and soul to Marie.  This is her sister and she trusts her infinitely more than Kimberly.  But Marie is close to Kimberly and Jessica is worried that what is said could get back to her new tag team partner.  She wants to exercise her right to remain silent but Marie presses…

“Oh c’mon, Jess.  You know you can trust me.”

Jessica sighs and finally relents with a nod of her head. “Fine.  But this is just between us, ok?”

“Of course.”

“Look, I know you trust Kim.  And I know you’ve grown close.  I also realize that’s exactly what mom wants from us with this new tag team.  She wants us to grow close just as you two have.  She wants me to accept Kim as you have.”

“So?  What’s wrong with that?” Marie asks. “I mean, she is our sister.”

“Yes, but…” Jessica’s voice trails off as she is finding this difficult “...and this is partially why I wanted to talk to you tonight.  As much as mom wants me to accept Kim as she has and as you have, I’m not sure I can do that.  I just…”

“What is it?”

Jessica shakes her head. “I just don’t trust her.”

Marie’s cheerful face slowly changes to a cold, stoic glare.  It is very judgmental and it is as if she is staring right through to Jessica’s own soul.  It is at this point that the reality of the situation sets in for The Archangel.  She isn’t having a drink with her half-sister Marie Jones.  She is having a drink with Marie’s identical twin, Jessica’s other half-sister Kimberly Williams.

“Oh my god…” Jessica gasps “...Kim, I’m sorry…”

“Don’t apologize.” Kimberly jumps up off of the stool and starts to storm away.  Jessica leaps off and storms off after Kimberly.  It is rough trying to walk through the mass of people but Jessica eventually finds her way out the door and standing outside of the bar.  She turns to one side and spots emptiness.  She turns to the other side and then finds her sister, Kimberly, waiting on her.  Tears are rolling down her cheek.

“Kimberly…”

“I should have known not to try this.  I should have known this would never work.” Kimberly shakes her head.

“Then why did you agree to mom’s proposal?”

“It wasn’t mom’s proposal you idiot!” Kimberly exclaims in a rare show of emotion. “It was mine!”

“What?!”

“Yeah, it was my idea.  I put mom up to it and told her to present it as my own because I didn’t think you would go along with it if I presented the idea myself.  Just as you proved tonight that you would never admit to me face to face the truth of how you feel about me.  You are honest with me so long as I am someone else.  You trust mom, you trust Marie, but you don’t trust me.”

“Can you blame me?!” Jessica is beginning to feel annoyed instead of the guilt that had at one brief point been filling her head. “You manipulated and deceived me by pretending to be Marie.  You talk about me not wanting to be honest with you face to face?  Why couldn’t you come to me face to face and try?  Why this stunt by pretending to be Marie?”

Kimberly rolls her eyes. “I am highly skeptical of your implication that you would have been honest with me if I had just been myself.  No one likes me when I am myself.  No one trusts me.  Not even you.”

“Yeah, well we’re even because I find it hard to believe that the woman whose mission was to destroy her own family, the woman who at one point kidnapped her own twin sister and held her  hostage for months in a dirty basement while she replaced her in all aspects of her life, has now suddenly changed and turned over a new leaf.”

There is a long and tense staredown between the sisters as they continue to be brutally honest with one another, no matter how hard it is for them.  And for Kimberly it does genuinely hurt.  Finally The Woman Scorned nods her head.

“I admit, I do have a lot of red on my ledger.  I have many sins.  And it would be so easy and such a cop out to blame my guardian, Emma, the psycho who raised me on ending up the way I did.  She was the one who convinced me that destroying my own family would be a great idea.  But you know why she got to me so easily?  Mom did abandon me…”

“She abandoned both you and Marie at birth.  She reunited with Marie but thought you were long gone until much later.” Jessica says, correcting Kim’s account of the history.  Kim nods her head in agreement.

“Yeah, I get that, but I was also jealous of the attention mom always heaped upon Marie.  Be honest, Jess, weren’t you jealous of that too?  I mean, mom often said Marie was her favorite.”

Jessica nods her head. “Yeah, her exact words were ‘Marie is the glue that holds me together.’”

“Who wouldn’t want that from their mother?  Obviously Marie and I look identical, so I thought it would be easy to just replace Marie.  I thought I was justified.  I was wrong and I realize that now and it was Marie who managed to reach me.  Marie made me see the error in my ways.  Marie saved my soul, Jess.  And then after Marie accepted me, so did mom  And that made me so happy.  I had never been happier before in my life.  But there was still one thing missing, one thing eating me up inside.”

She points a finger at Jessica. “I was jealous of the relationship you and Marie had.  You two have always been very close.  The best of friends and the best of sisters.  You would die for one another.  I wanted that relationship with you but I could tell by the condescending tone in your voice every time you spoke with me, the tone you Lasiewicz folk are so famous for, that you never trusted me.  But I still wanted to try.” Kimberly shakes her head.

“I was a fool for thinking this would work…”

Kimberly always tries hard to hide her emotions.  Right now, however, she is crying.  Jessica finds it difficult to fathom that this woman, a woman she always thought was a sociopath, is crying.  Maybe she was wrong about Kimberly?  Maybe?  Still, can she truly trust her?  Against her better judgment, Jessica approaches her half-sister and places a comforting hand on her shoulder.

“Another thing we Lasiewicz are known for is having very strong opinions of right and wrong.  That doesn’t mean we’re always on the side of the angels and, maybe, I am wrong this time.”

“What are you saying?” Kim asks, rubbing tears from her eyes.

“What I’m saying is…” Jessica sighs deeply “...I’m willing to take this chance, I’m willing to try if you’re willing to try.”

Kimberly smiles warmly. “That’s all I wanted, Jess.  I just wanted a chance.”

With that the two sisters embrace.  A new chapter is about to begin for these two but will the wrestling world be ready for them?

==========
Kimberly Williams
On Camera
==========

Hi there Blakey!  Remember me?  I sure do remember you, you naughty boy!  But lets leave those nasty rumors for the dirt sheets and tabloids.  I’m sure your name has popped up there many times so it’s not like you’re in unfamiliar territory, am I right?  I mean, lets face it, being bad has been a trademark for Blake Mason.  Being a generally awful person is the typical Blake Mason Experience.  How many women have you wooed only to have the relationship end in flames?

Not that I’m one to cast any stones or to pass judgment on you.  I’ll leave that to my rather judgmental and somewhat uptight sister.  You already heard from her, Blake.  She’s the little Archangel who threatens to rip your throat out and gut you like a fish spilling your intestines all over the…wait, that’s what I’m gonna do…

Silly me!

Anyway, point is Jessica is the judgmental one, because I know I’m not one to judge.  I’ve put staples in people’s heads, I’ve cracked people’s skulls with lead weights and lead pipes, and on my worst of days I even kidnapped my own sister and replaced her.  All of that proves that you never know what The Woman Scorned is truly capable of…

It also proves that you can never be certain that you’re actually in the presence of Marie Jones.  Because it could very well be me!  But that’s another story for another time, boys and girls…

We are both rather naughty, aren’t we Blake?  And perhaps that’s why we’ve gravitated towards one another?  And furthermore, perhaps that is the reason why Katya wants me and Jessica to take you out in the Luxury Suite Brawl?  She knows that if she wants to take you out once and for all that she will need to recruit someone just as naughty, just bad, and just as awful as you are capable of being.  Katya also knows that I don’t really give a damn.  I will fight anyone, anywhere, and anytime.  It doesn’t matter to me who it is or what kind of punishment I have to endure or what kind of pain I have to dish out.  I will do it all and I will take it all.  And that’s why the fact that this is a handicap environment doesn’t particularly bother me.  It might bother my sister but like she said, we are competitors and while we didn’t ask for this we are in this to win it.

You, on the other hand, did ask for this.  Because you have been quite the naughty boy, Blakey, and all of your nightmares are about to come back and bite you in the ass at Under Attack.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x