Poll: Who handles Ricky James?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JJ
0%
0 0%
Fizz
27.27%
3 27.27%
Olk
27.27%
3 27.27%
JORSH
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Case of the Identity of Ricky James (An Investigation)
Hello, everyone. 

As you all know, we've recently had a new member join SCW.

Or have we? 

I don't think so. 

Given the way this handler has been booked, I believe that they have a history in SCW, and now they're back among us. 

For the last several months, Ricky James and Lucy Huckabee-Sanders (The Silent Majority) have featured heavily on Breakdown and even on pay-per-view. Their satirical political antics have been a nice change of pace for the shows and I'm looking forward to what comes next for them. 

With that being said, nobody likes someone that lives in the shadows. So, I'm here to reveal the identity of the handler of Ricky James so we can all rest easier at night and so perhaps they can reveal themselves to become closer within this great community we've all built. 

What follows is my initial list of suspects that I created months ago.

(Note: this list was mostly created by closely examining the format of the roleplays provided by the handlers, but I've used my extensive investigative skills to study several other factors [OOC personality, writing habits, number of characters already active, etc.] that have filled out this list expertly.)

Possible Ricky James Handlers (Current characters handled in parenthesis):
JJ (Jordan Majors, VIHAAN) 
Fizz (Konrad Raab) 
Brett (Giovanni Aries/The Wonderland) 
Ian (Jake Starr) 
Jay (Jay Gold)
Olk (CHBK, STD, Mr. D) 
Jon (Cookie Dreams, Chris Cannon, Lucas Knight) 
JORSH (No characters) 
Rachel (Cassidy Carter) 
Tyler (Holly Adams)
Chris (Owen Cruze) 
Omar (Sienna Swann, Regan Street, Peyton Rice) 
Alexis (Syren, Ravyn, Christy Matthews, Autumn Valentine) 
Wasley (David Helms, Jason Helms) 

Now, let's start with some names that may appear odd to you. I call this set of people THE WILD CARDS. 

THE WILD CARDS
Alexis
Wasley 
Jon
Chris
Fizz
Tyler 
Rachel 

Why are these people classified as wild cards? Well, there are several reasons, from their writing styles differing from that of Ricky James to the fact that some of them likely don't have time to handle an additional character. 

But let's start with the obvious. 

Alexis, Wasley, Jon, Fizz, and Chris are British. Or something. 

BRITISH INVASION

So, what do we know about the British?

Simple enough, they hate Americans. 

Only someone who took issue with some American culture would craft a character like Ricky James. It's a deeper look into the more judgemental side of Americans and it's written in such a way to poke fun at some of the more extremist views of that part of the country. 

Let's start with Alexis and Wasley. Both have great experience writing annoying and self-absorbed Americans (Syren, Jason Helms). That's a great start, right? Despite the different writing format, surely these two are worth looking into, correct? 

Wrong.

Ricky James may not be 100% American. Based off of his bio (found in the bio boards), Ricky was born in Mexico. He also has Andrade as his pic base. His manager LHS has spoken Spanish multiple times while under great duress on Breakdown. By all accounts, Ricky James is simply a lover of America, but posing as a full American. 

So, unless Alexis and Wasley have been writing secret Mexicans during my absence, it's safe to assume that these two can be ruled out of being the handlers of Ricky James. 

Alexis and Wasley have been eliminated.

But what about the rest of the Brits?

Jon - a very humorous man - has a similar format to Ricky. However! He's currently running THREE characters. As we all know, he recently took a brief LOA to focus on himself and decide what he wants to do in e-fedding. Thankfully, he decided to come back and grace us with some of the best characters in SCW. But I have a hard time believing he'd go from "considering things" to running FOUR characters, including a completely new one. I'm going to have to take Jon off the list. 

Jon has been eliminated. 

Now, Chris has a similar writing style to Ricky as well. The problem here is that Chris writes very British. As in, there are many phrases in his writing that dumb Americans such as myself don't really understand. Seriously, what does "knocked for six" even mean? No American knows. In Ricky's writing, I have not seen a single Britishism. This and the fact that Chris is busy with EMERGE leads me to believe Chris is no longer a suspect. 

Chris has been eliminated. 

Lastly, we have Fizz. Well, Ricky almost certainly isn't handled by Fizz, right? 

Again, wrong. 

By this point in the investigation, I had a lot of evidence on Fizz. Similar writing styles. Both Ricky and Fizz have a deep love of Bree Lancaster. Perhaps the largest bit of evidence I have is that for about a month after my return, I thought Fizz was German. It turns out, she's very much not. Kind of like how many people believe Ricky to be American when he's actually Mexican. 

To add to this, she has also denied handling Ricky multiple times. What do we say about denial? We say IT’S SUSPICIOUS.

This is enough to make Fizz a PRIME SUSPECT.

The thing is though, we all know Fizz quite well. Handling a character like Ricky isn't really in her nature, huh? Hell, she's even said that she doesn't follow politics at all. With all of that, I guess I have to take her off the list, don't you think? 

Once again, you're dead wrong. 

Y'all ever seen Primal Fear? The message of that film leads me to believe that Fizz is putting on an act of unawareness regarding politics, specifically American politics. It's such an easy claim to make. The perfect way to cover your tracks. 

All of the above makes Fizz an ULTRA PRIME SUSPECT in this case, the highest level of suspect on my personal meter.

And before we move on, we'll briefly address the rest of THE WILD CARDS

Tyler is a suspect after being a recent returnee and also making the banners for Ricky James. Just look at this.

[Image: dT9kAB.png]

It's stunning. 

But? There's no request for Ricky in Tyler's graphics thread. 

This isn't a death sentence, though. I have noticed several banners around, clearly made by Tyler, that have no public requests attached, which leads me to believe some people are just too socially anxious to make a public request, which is fair. 

Coupled with the fact that I speak to Tyler on a near-daily basis and he has never given me a reason to believe that he's Ricky James, I declare that he's no longer a valid suspect. 

Tyler has been eliminated. 

As for Rachel, her name was put on this list as Ricky's first match outside of in-actions happened on a week where she no showed. Suspicious, yes? Well, except for the fact that Rachel is even less reliable than Doug and G, two notorious no shows, and Ricky has roleplayed for every match he's been in. So. 

Rachel has been eliminated. 

Updated List of Possible Ricky James Handlers:
JJ
Fizz
Brett
Ian
Jay
Olk
Jon
JORSH
Rachel
Tyler
Chris
Omar
Alexis
Wasley

Before we dig any deeper, we should address the fact that some people on here are appearing strictly because the format of the roleplays are similar. You know the type. That script-like format, letting us know who’s speaking before every line. It used to be the norm, but now it sticks out, which has thankfully helped us in this investigation.

FORMAT OF A PIECE

Here is a list of people that use the same formatting as Ricky James.

JJ
Brett
Ian
Jay
Olk
Omar

I was able to get through a couple of these pretty quick.

Jay was an interesting suspect, as I could see him wanting to change things up a bit but maybe not being able to use the character of Jay Gold for experimentation. What convinced me that this was not Jay was the fact that there are ZERO references to anyone getting a Golden Moment in Ricky roleplays.

Jay has been eliminated.

With the amount of humor attached to Ricky’s roleplays, Ian was initially someone I was keeping an eye on. The giveaway that it wasn’t Ian was that it didn’t have enough symbols in the formatting. Also not enough potty humor.

Ian has been eliminated.

As for Brett? Not enough drug use.

Brett has been eliminated.

Now that we’ve trimmed some fat, things are about to get heated here, but before moving on, we should probably talk about someone that sticks out like a sore thumb on this list.

THE ANOMALY

We need to talk about JORSH

An OOC LEGEND in SCW history, there are several things here that make him an easy PRIME SUSPECT.

He has no character at the moment. That’s massive. He’s also recently returned, appearing in the Discord during the build to Rise to Greatness. The fact that he has no character yet despite returning a while ago is not a good look for him.

The worst thing though?

JORSH once lied about his age.

Long ago, he lied about his age, and it’s something that we’ll always remember. That night he revealed that he was actually a couple of years younger than we initially thought will always be an infamous night in SCW Discord history. 

Thankfully, his friend Tyler never lies, which is a big reason why he was taken off of the suspect list early.

Unfortunately, the earlier information combined with the long history of being untruthful has made JORSH an ULTRA PRIME SUSPECT in this case.

Updated List of Possible Ricky James Handlers:
JJ
Fizz
Brett
Ian
Jay
Olk
Jon
JORSH
Rachel
Tyler
Chris
Omar
Alexis
Wasley

I’ll warn everyone now, it’s about to get emotional in here. We’re down to the final suspects, two of which are ULTRA PRIME SUSPECTS. There will be some accusations thrown around that will shock some people, but it’s for the best.

THE FABULOUS FIVE
JJ
Fizz
Olk
JORSH
Omar

Let’s start with JJ. Not much is known about JJ. For all I know, one of those Js stands for James, as in Ricky James. Now, the writing style of JJ and Ricky James is nearly identical. Italics for actions, no quotation marks for dialogue, listed first name only for each line of dialogue. To be frank, if you took away the names from a Jordan roleplay and a Ricky roleplay, I might not be able to tell the difference.

Let’s also consider the fact that JJ has made SEVERAL jokes about the true identity of Ricky James while also denying that he would have enough time to run a character other than Jordan.

What’s that I said earlier about denial?

DENIAL IS SUSPICIOUS.

JJ also recently revealed that he finished watching AMC’s Breaking Bad for the first time ever. What does that have to do with Ricky James, you ask? Well, Breaking Bad is full of Mexican culture, taking place in New Mexico. It’s a huge part of the program. What did we learn earlier? Ricky James is a Mexican.

Sorry, JJ. You’ve been upgraded.

JJ is now a PRIME SUSPECT.

This next one is pretty big. Omar has a lot in common with Ricky James. He has a huge amount of experience in writing non-American characters.

Now, is there a difference between Puerto Ricans and Mexicans?

Yes.

BUT NOT ENOUGH OF A DIFFERENCE!

Xiomara and Lucy Huckabee-Sanders could basically be sisters.

You’re probably thinking, “wait, Omar has too many characters, he couldn’t run another one”! Well, you’re wrong. Omar is not human. He’s The Iron Chef. He can run tons of characters.

Omar is now a PRIME SUSPECT.

So, yeah, honestly, it’s not looking good for Omar. I mean, similar roleplay formats. Omar’s characters tend to be a bit extreme, much like Ricky James. Omar writes powerful women, like LHS.

You’re probably wondering why Omar is not being upgraded to an ULTRA PRIME SUSPECT.

I’ll tell you why.

Omar is not Ricky James.

Why? It has to be Omar, right?

No. You’re wrong. You’re so wrong.

It comes down to length. Omar is incapable of writing a short roleplay. What do we know of Ricky James? His roleplays are short. Short, but sweet? Sure. But… short.

Omar has been eliminated.

This next one is a BOMBSHELL.

Ricky James might be our own leader, Olk.

If I’m being honest, Olk should be an ULTRA PRIME SUSPECT. There’s a few things that are keeping me from hitting him with that tag, though. But first, let’s get into what makes me think he’s Ricky.

Firstly, similar formats. Next, Ricky James is not unlike Sammy Thomas Davies. Both humorous characters, both with female sidekicks that are much smarter than them. Olk is also a very well educated man, which leads me to believe he’d love to put some of his education to use in SCW by making an ultra-political character that loves American history and American ideals. There’s also the fact that The Silent Majority has gotten a lot of airtime on Breakdown, which of course makes me think that it has to be someone that’s been in SCW before, but digging even deeper, it seems that it could easily be the boss.

Olk is now a PRIME SUSPECT.

As for why Olk isn’t an ULTRA PRIME SUSPECT, it’s quite simple. The man is busy. Even though Ricky’s roleplays are short, they’re not THAT short, which makes me question whether or not it’s Olk. The rest of the evidence is just too strong to ignore, however.

So, here we are.

THE FINAL FOUR
JJ
Fizz
Olk
JORSH

I am 100% confident that one of these handlers also handles Ricky James.

Let’s quickly go over the evidence.

JJ
Denial, Breaking Bad, identical roleplays

Fizz
Denial, British, sneaky

Olk
Smart, powerful, funny

JORSH
Notorious liar, recently returned, no current characters

Before I wrap things up here, let me provide some additional information that might help you determine the real handler of Ricky James.
  • Theme song is country music
  • Likes using color coding
  • Has a sense of humor
  • Is vague
With all this information I’ve compiled, I’m not entirely sure of who the handler of Ricky James is. It has to be one of these people, though. If it’s not a new handler, it absolutely has to be one of these people. I leave the rest up to you, assuming my poll works properly.

Thank you for reading. Look forward to my next investigation, this time into the identity of Subarashi. It should be ready sometime in 2021.
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
This next one is pretty big. Omar has a lot in common with Ricky James. He has a huge amount of experience in writing non-American characters.

Now, is there a difference between Puerto Ricans and Mexicans?

Yes.

BUT NOT ENOUGH OF A DIFFERENCE!

Xiomara and Lucy Huckabee-Sanders could basically be sisters.

You’re probably thinking, “wait, Omar has too many characters, he couldn’t run another one”! Well, you’re wrong. Omar is not human. He’s The Iron Chef. He can run tons of characters.

Omar is now a PRIME SUSPECT.

So, yeah, honestly, it’s not looking good for Omar. I mean, similar roleplay formats. Omar’s characters tend to be a bit extreme, much like Ricky James. Omar writes powerful women, like LHS.

You’re probably wondering why Omar is not being upgraded to an ULTRA PRIME SUSPECT.

I’ll tell you why.

Omar is not Ricky James.

Why? It has to be Omar, right?

No. You’re wrong. You’re so wrong.

It comes down to length. Omar is incapable of writing a short roleplay. What do we know of Ricky James? His roleplays are short. Short, but sweet? Sure. But… short.

Omar has been eliminated.

LMAO....

This is very true, I have jitters if my Rp's are under 8K.

[Image: Peyton-Rice-Jo9-Uj-Vv.png]
Career Achievements

- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 1x EMERGE Champion
- 2019 SCW Rookie of the Year
- Under Attack 2020 Elimination Chamber Winner
-Winner of the 2019 Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament
- Made her SCW Debut at Rise to Greatness XV by defending the EMERGE Championship successfully against Kandis. 7.21.18

Singles Record - |W - 61| L - 04| D - 2|
Overall Record - |W - 67| L - 11| D - 2|

*Looks at the list of suspects, prime suspects, ultra prime suspects and laughs. Goes back to writing feeling satisfied.*
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]
And yet Omar you manage to write short rps in EMERGE all the time... just saying :-)
(10-17-2020, 02:16 PM)thisisemerge Wrote: And yet Omar you manage to write short rps in EMERGE all the time... just saying :-)

OH?!

Poll update:

NO ONE HAS VOTED FOR JJ
JORSH HAS A STRONG LEAD
OLK AND FIZZ TRAIL BEHIND
I'm forced in EMERGE. Smile

[Image: Peyton-Rice-Jo9-Uj-Vv.png]
Career Achievements

- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 1x EMERGE Champion
- 2019 SCW Rookie of the Year
- Under Attack 2020 Elimination Chamber Winner
-Winner of the 2019 Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament
- Made her SCW Debut at Rise to Greatness XV by defending the EMERGE Championship successfully against Kandis. 7.21.18

Singles Record - |W - 61| L - 04| D - 2|
Overall Record - |W - 67| L - 11| D - 2|

@Cid: I have not voted because I am RICK JAMES B*TCH!!!!

I’m not obviously, just haven’t heard that line in so long. :CTface:
This just proves that voting should be mandatory in the United States
lawlz

Also fun fact about the boards:

The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 5 characters.
This is a witch hunt.
[Image: QEi4Ejt.png]

1x SCW Television Champion

Wins:12 (Jobber, Jobber, Derek Adonis, Konrad Raab, Blake Mason, Tommy Valentine, Kelsai Adamson-Mason [TV Title win], Jay Gold [title defense], Maria Salvatore [title defense], Ace Marshall [via DQ], Gavin Taylor, Cid Turner/Selena Frost/Purity Pixie [w/Ace and Kandis, Trios 2021, pinned Purity])

Losses: 8 (Gavin/Powers, Jay Gold, Asher Hayes, Last Laugh 2020 Battle Royal [Last eliminated by Asher Hayes], Crystal Zdunich [TV Title loss], Retribution 2021 Scaffold Scramble, RTG 2021 TLC Match for Adrenaline Title, UA 2021 EC for Adrenaline Title)