[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
The Dark Side of the Sun

”Come Back to Me”

Frankfurt Prison III
Frankfurt, Germany
October 26, 2020
6:54pm

The sun was almost finished setting, only a few golden red and orange streams of light were leaking through the skies and into the quiet room. There were sounds outside, other than the occasional breath from the wind that blew the autumn leaves across the ground. Of course, that was if anyone was passing by. If someone had been in that room, which held a bed and the two women lying on it, and if that person was close enough to the bed, the silence would have been broken to their ears by the soft humming of a tune from the woman that lay awake. 

But that tune would not have been for them, as Selena continued to stroke a hand along the copper-red locks that rested over her shoulder and into the crook of her neck, soft breath lacing across the bare skin of her neck and collarbone. 

She had lost track of how many hours she had laid like this, and, in honesty, it did not matter to her. She could stay here for eternity and would not mind, holding her beloved in her arms. Her Deanna slept soundly, the little light remaining from the sunset playing across her hair, further accentuating the gorgeous fire-color that Selena had fallen in love with.

The woman with no color hair falling for the girl with all the fire in hers… she mused. Snow and fire… she added. For a moment, she had to laugh at the absurdity of everything she was reminded of, the barbs from her opponents claiming they would “melt the Snow Queen” or how Selena “couldn’t handle their fire”. Absentmindedly, Selena pet her wife’s head again. The fools… She sighed quietly. 

She had never, in her youth, imagined being bisexual, leaning more towards women, but Dawn Lohan had introduced her to that possibility and Deanna…her Deanna… had smashed her perceptions of herself and the world she lived in, as Selena had shown her the world the redhead had longed to see. And now, there she lay, the Snow Queen in love and married to this woman of fire.

It was her face – her pet’s love and every memory Selena could conjure of her – that had chased away the hatred and regret that she felt towards her own person over her actions towards Queenie. Had she been vicious? Yes. Had she gone too far? She knew many would think so. The whole thing was like from some “prison movie” like something staring Jean-Claude Van Damme… but wasn’t that what this jail had created? A world onto itself with its own rules and laws? 

If the world was anything like mine, Selena reasoned, Deanna would never have been raped. Never would have been assaulted. She would have been kept safe. The guards would do their job… but that wasn’t this world. That wasn’t how things were, leaving the platinum-blonde with a choice. One that she did not regret. 

She felt her wife stir within her arms before settling again. Selena dared not kiss her or touch her anymore than she currently was. Despite her wife recovering, slowly, Selena had learned, quickly, that acts that were too intimate in nature (even kissing) risked Deanna become rigid and closed off, her memories of Queenie’s actions taking hold in her mind. It saddened Selena, but she could not blame her wife for that. She had merely cleared the board of trouble. The damage had still been done and it would be still be some time before Deanna would be able to recover enough. 

Still, Selena had learned from her conjugal visit last month, which explained why she wore one of her simple out fits, a green t-shirt and black sweatpants, her hair in its braid and over her other shoulder. Her face had no more makeup than it usual had – in essence, she was herself for Deanna, which had relaxed her wife enough to crawl into her wife’s arms onto the bed, where they had not moved except to go the bathroom and to eat. 

No… I have no regrets… Selena thought simply to herself, a statement of fact. She didn’t care if she was hated or vilified for her actions. Deanna was worth it. She was worth everything. And Xander thought that I would cheat on this perfect woman? the thought came in – absurd to Selena as it was.

Xander.

The old foe had, sadly, succeeded in defeating Selena a week ago, claiming the United States Title in the process. While it had been, technically Selena’s second title defence with the title, some were snidely saying it was her “first title defence in a singles capacity”, opting not to recall her title being on the line at Rise to Greatness, or throwing some shade in her “lack of wins” since that pay-per-view without Regan. Even Xander had spent his time alluding to that – the world seemed content in believing that Selena, what had spent most of 2020 working with Regan, aside from a successful tournament win for the United States title, was no longer the true force she had been as a singles wrestler and was, now, dependent on her sister for any kind of success.

Selena sighed a little, turning her head a little to softly nuzzle the crown of Deanna’s head, so as not to wake her. Much like with how the world might have seen her actions against Queenie as villainous, she didn’t find herself caring as much as she, perhaps, should have, what her coworkers thought of her now as an SCW singles wrestler. In the end, what mattered most to her was her sister, Regan, and the SCW Universe. Whether she fought for them as a singles superstar or as a tag-team wrestler, she would keep doing just that, getting back up every time she was knocked down.

No… she would not demand a rematch against Xander, demanding a title shot. If fate saw fit to give her one, she would embrace it fully and fight tooth and claw… also with a bit of personal stake in it as well – she’d be lying to herself if she didn’t want to pay Xander back for, once again, being the cause of ending a United States Title reign. But if fate was shaping up, as it seemed to have been in the weeks prior to Under Attack, for Regan to fight Xander while she was pushed to the back, then so be it. She’d be there to support her sister.

This time… she vowed. I’ll make sure no one gets in her way…

She sighed softly. She would miss being United States Champion – hell, being a singles champion in general. Her fellow superstars like Kandis, Xander, Bree, the list was long, had never stopped their relentless taunts of Selena being a ‘gold-whore’ or ‘craving any and every title’. It had followed her her entire career, ever since she had first won both the World Tag-team title and the Adrenaline title, becoming a dual champion within her first year in SCW. It wasn’t that she wanted ‘all the titles’ for herself. It was that she saw the splendour and greatness in every division. Adrenaline? The doorway for newcomers wanting to become newcomers, for veterans to test themselves. For matches that pushed the extremes, even just a little. The United States title? The balancing act between the main-event-level roster and the mid-card, where both could challenge and be elevated to something more. And the World title? 

Selena sighed, continuing to pet her wife. No… the world title was beyond her. It had been for nearly two years, the young woman not challenging for it since then, with the exception of the Trios fiasco last year, but that had been more to ‘stick it to Sienna’ than anything else. With how she was doing? Where she was going? Her string of bad luck?

Could she even pose a challenge to the World Champion? Could SCW even accept the idea of her challenging for the top title so soon after the United States title? She shook her head. She didn’t think so. Besides, she mused, I’ve got the tag titles to worry about. she thought as she continued to hold her wife gently.

That’s what the world was waiting on, wasn’t it? Not if she was going to enact some rematch clause for the United States Title that she wasn’t sure she had, not if she was going to chase some new title in place of the one lost, but whether she would be there on Breakdown for Regan and Frozen Hell. After weeks of being underway, the Tag League finally was going to have its Tag-Team Champions enter it, starting their first match, according to the schedule posted/announced weeks ago. Frozen Hell was set to defend the tag-team titles against Konrad Raab and his new partner, Dylan Howell – and the world was wondering if she would even be there… if Xander had succeeded in removing her from the equation that was him, Regan, and her.

And perhaps the world had a right to think that – to doubt Selena’s will in being there for her sister, but to the Snow Queen, after all she been through, all she had done for her loved ones… it was the stupidest thing she had heard in weeks. 

They just don’t know… she thought quietly as she squeezed her wife gently, earning a content sigh from her beloved. They just don’t know…yet…

State Farm Arena
Atlanta, Georgia
October 18, 2020
10:23pm

“Selena!” the voice seemed so distant, so far away, calling her back to her senses. When had she lost them? Had she lost them? She had been fighting Xander tooth and nail. He was bloody, as she had been, then Regan had come running down – Selena had looked at Regan, fearing her sister would interfere to further ‘stick it to Xander’ and then… then…

“Selena! Come on! Come back!” the voice called out, seeming louder to her. That’s right, the next moment, she had been choked… choked… like Deanna had choked her. That’s what she had remembered, that’s what she had felt before the dark had taken her for what felt like seconds. Like her wife had been choking her again, a haunting memory of what she had gone through almost a month ago.

But that couldn’t have been right. Deanna couldn’t have been there with her. She was in the States, wasn’t she? Deanna was still in Germany. Still in that prison-

“SELENA!” at last, that voice, loud enough to ring in Selena’s ears, pulled her through and Selena’s eyes flew open, her lungs taking in gulps of air as if she did. Her lungs burned a little. The first thing she saw were green ears staring down at her. 

“Deanna…” she whispered, blinking her eyes, as if in a haze. She blinked again, realizing these eyes weren’t the emerald orbs that made her heart skip a beat when they smiled at her.

“No, sis, it’s me.” Whispered Regan Street, close enough for Selena to hear. Carefully, the Hellcat helped Selena up to a seated position, further allowing Selena’s sense to return full force. She heard entrance music that wasn’t hers and Xander was absent from sight, along with his associate, Artemis. The official was speaking to her, but she didn’t care to listen, her mind was already working over the situation and coming to the inevitable conclusion.

She wasn’t the United States Champion anymore. 

The pang of sadness and frustration hit her almost immediately, forcing her to take a few deep breaths to center herself. The official offered to help her out of the ring, but that was the last thing she wanted – to have Xander proclaiming that he had “made it so Selena Frost had to be carried out of the ring”. 

With a little effort, and feeling the soreness and stiffness in parts of her body, Selena yanked herself under the ropes, pushing herself up towards the ramp, walking the entire way. She wasn’t sure if anyone was following her if people were setting up for the next match, but it didn’t matter to her. Before she knew it, the Snow Queen was behind the curtains, down the hall, and going into her and Regan’s changeroom.

She heard the door close behind her and took a deep breath, as if her lungs couldn’t get enough air after that “Fade to Black” dragon sleeper Xander had locked on her. 

Still working? she ‘checked’ with her lungs as she slowly began stripping off her wrestling attire, grabbing a towel and a pile of clothes from her dufflebag, street clothes for her to change into, and made her away into the washroom. Everything was a bit stiff, like she had had an intense workout and her head stung a little where she felt dried blood, but still, she managed to pull herself into the shower, turning the water on its coldest setting and turning quickly, letting the pray launch against her back, immediately cooling and easing her muscles. She sighed a little as she untied her hair from its braid. Looking down, she turned to let her now free hair be soaked by the spouting water. For a moment, as she watched, she became fascinated as bits of the dried (and not so dry) blood from her head flowed off her with the water, coloring it and leaving a slightly red-tinted trail that swirled around and into the drain.

She remained that way for several minutes, just letting the cold water washing over her, trying to collect her thoughts. 

She had lost. She was no longer the United States Champion. That needed to be the first thing she had to come to terms with. And ultimately, that was the easiest thing to actually do. Her losses to Matt Hodges and Glory Braddock recently, controversial as they had been, had filled her with doubt over whether she could, legitimately have a decent match without any controversy. She had had that tonight. Xander had outwrestled and she was going to learn from it. So that, was the easiest to accept. 

The fact that Xander now had the United States title? That was proving to be harder to accept, because she knew, deep down, that Xander didn’t give a damn about the title. He had traded it away for the World title in his first reign and now? Selena huffed, a little water sputtering and shifting from her harsh breath. She didn’t need to be a genius to know that Xander would be using this victory and the title to goad Regan. To mock her and Selena. But what else could he do with it? Would he throw it away like Bree had? Break it into pieces and mock it like Giovanni had? 

Neither option sounded good, but the more she dwelled on it as she was pelted with the very cold water, the more likely either of those scenarios seemed to be. And if Regan was headed towards Xander next… where did that leave her?

“Selena?” she hadn’t heard the door to the changeroom open, but she heard the sharp, concerned voice of her sister ringing through the room. “You in here?”

“Yeah.” Selena called out. “I’ll be right out.”

There was no response, but she was certainly Regan had heard her, so she went back to her shower, washing herself thoroughly, almost therapeutically, with her the special soap she almost brought with her. When she was sure there was no more blood coming from her head and the rest had been washed off her skin, she washed her long hair with the vanilla-scented shampoo rinsing and stepping out of the shower. She was dry and dressed after a few minutes. Fixing her hair into a ponytail, she pulled open the bathroom door and saw the green-eyed brunette sitting on the couch, eyes on her.

“Hey.” She smiled sadly as she moved over to sit beside Regan. 
“Hey…” the Hellcat bit her lower lip. “You okay?” she asked after moment of silence.
“A little sore.” Selena stretched her arms and back, hearing a few place pop. “But I’ll be okay.”

“Not…” Regan sighed. “Not what I meant.” She stated, her voice carrying a dejected tone.
“I…I know.” Selena sighed. “I’m not in love with the idea that he’s got the title…” Selena admitted. “But he beat me. I can’t pretend it didn’t happen. He’s…” she hated the next few words, but she refused to hold them back because of her damned pride. “He’s the champion now.”

The Hellcat nodded, her eyes trained, now, on the wall they sat facing. Selena, meanwhile, relaxed her body to lay her head on the side of the couch. The situation felt rather familiar, as they had sat like this when Regan had lost the Television title to Cookie Dreams earlier in the year, with the Hellcat being silent and Selena the one that was trying to speak.

We’re so alike… her mind playfully noticed without meaning to. She’s probably trying to think of a way to talk about it without deliberately talking about it.

Selena chose to lend her voice to the matter. “I’ll get it back.” She stated matter-of-factly. “I did it before and I’ll do it again.”
“I know.” Regan nodded.

“I might not even have to.” She laughed suddenly. “If he faces you? Damn, that will be fun to watch.” She added, but, despite her best efforts, she could not entirely hide the slight sadness in her voice. She wouldn’t admit it outloud, but she had hoped for this feud – the match with Xander for the title she was champion – would have been her way of proving the naysayers wrong. Proving the people that she was more than “Regan’s +1. Nothing more than her accessory”. But SCW hadn’t helped with that matter, practically laying the ground work for Regan to be the next person, out of the two of them, to challenge Xander.

“And you’re okay with that?” came the question she knew would come, causing Selena to sigh.
“I don’t know.” Selena admitted. “I want you to beat him. I want you to get that title off him, but part of me knows that means I’ll have to go another year or more before I get another shot. I just… I don’t know.” She sighed.

She wasn’t like the other superstars in SCW. Title shots didn’t just fall into her lap over and over again like Bree Lancaster or Syren or the countless people that were continuously gunning for the Television title. There were scarce, often requiring her to jump through hoops like a contender’s match or wait months-years for any kind of consideration. So, when she lost a title, it was never “will I get my rematch” for the Snow Queen, but “how long will I need to wait for another chance”?

Shaking her head, she offered Regan a smile. “Doesn’t matter.” Selena stated. “We’ve got other things to worry about.” 

Regan kept her eyes on the woman, not entirely convinced, but saying nothing for felt like several minutes. Voices broke the silence simultaneously-

“I’m sorry-“
“Thanks for-“

Both members of Frozen Hell stared at one another, wide-eyed for a moment. “Go ahead.” Selena said, smiling as she offered. 

“I just was going to say ‘I’m sorry for just standing there’.” Regan quietly. “I should have done something. I knew that I should have, but… I don’t know. I didn’t believe it was something you wanted… but I knew the title meant so much to you…” she was arguing with herself, going back and forth in her own argument.

It was self-argument that Selena wanted to end immediately before it broke Regan down. “I didn’t.”

The admittance seemed to do the trick as the Hellcat turned her head to cast her gaze once more on her tag-partner. “Didn’t what?”
“I was about to say ‘thanks for not interfering’.” Selena replied. “I wouldn’t have been happy if I beat Xander with your help or distraction, or retained the title in a similar way.”

“Seriously?” Regan asked. “Or are you just saying that to make me feel better?”
“I’m serious.” Selena replied. “I’m…” she almost had to laugh. “Xander thought the same thing. He thinks that if I lose a match fairly or get beaten down that I’ll break. But…”

She shook her head. “That’s at least something, isn’t it? To lose and then learn from it? I mean, you don’t learn anything from someone interfering or someone helping you or your opponent. Least I know how much better he’s gotten since last time. Now, I can prepare for the next time – if that happens.”

“So that’s it?” the Hellcat asked, clearly unsure what she was hearing. “You just move on? Wait till you get another chance?”
“Pretty much.” Selena shrugged before giving a tired smile to her sister-in-arms. “At least in terms of the most obvious way to get back at him.”
“There’s another way?” Regan asked.
“Yeah.” Selena’s smile grew more, albeit just a bit. “But showing up on Breakdown with you.”

“As support?”
Selena shook her head. “As your tag-team partner.” 

Reaching into her pocket, Selena pulled out her cellphone, opening an Excel document she had made of her schedule of “tag-matches” for the tag-league with Regan. Turning the phone over, she showed the screen to her friend. “Next Breakdown, we’re finally getting our turn.”
“Oh shit!” Regan laughed. “I was wondering when they’d get around to us.”

“Yeah.” Selena shook her head, turning the phone to look at it. “I’m going to goad him a little soon enough, but can you imagine, after all that talk about ‘taking me out of the tag-league’ and removing me from you if I’m there with you? Ready to fight and win?”

“Pffft….” Regan smiled. “He’s gonna be pissed! All that bragging and he barely beat you in a match! Hell! I did more than that!” 
“Oh yeah.” Selena nodded. “I’ve got the scars to prove it.” 
“I’ve got my own. So we’re even there.” Regan countered.
“True.” Selena sighed before flopping back onto the back of the couch, not surprised when she felt Regan lay beside her. Without thinking, the Snow Queen rested her weary head on her sister’s shoulder. “Do we have to leave the arena now?”

“Nah.” Regan smiled, reaching over to wrap a protective arm around Selena’s shoulders. “Chamber match is just starting.”
“Okay.” She sighed. “Think you could wake me up when we need to leave? I just want to rest my eyes a little.”
“Go ahead, sis.” Whispered Regan.
“Thanks.” Selena sighed as she let her eyes settle closed.

Yes, she was down a championship. Yes, she was down another loss in her slump of matches. But if Xander thought he had endangered her relationship with Regan…

He is in for a really bad ‘first show’ as champion… Selena thought lazily as she drifted off to sleep.

Frankfurt Prison III
Frankfurt, Germany
October 26, 2020
10:02pm

“Deanna…” the whispered voice came through the sleeping redhead’s senses. “Come back to me.” The voice cooed a little, gentle petting the young woman’s head and back.

Lazily, Deanna shifted in her sleep, not quite awake, but not deep in sleep anymore. She recognized that she was on a soft, comfy bed, but more important, she recognized, without opening her eyes, the soft, yet strong, body that lay as her sort of ‘pillow’. For nearly five years, she had laid with this body, and she had memorized every part of it. So, simply on instinct, she simply pulled it closer to her.

“Not yet.” She groaned. “Just another ten minutes, minx.” Lazily, she tucked her head into a neck.
She didn’t register the body becoming a little rigid in surprise to her words, but the voice came through once more.

“De.” It seemed hesitant. “It’s almost time for me to go.”
“To work? Can’t you call in sick…” Deanna sleepishly begged. “I’ll make it worth your while.” She teased, moving her head the distance she knew by heart to reach the woman’s neck, planting a seductive bite/kiss on soft skin, even flicking said skin with her tongue.

If she had missed the body’s reaction the first time, she was acutely aware of it now as it was stiff, almost alarmed. She felt hands try and gently push her back a little. “Deanna.” The voice was a little more serious. “Please wake up.” The last part was barely a whisper, and Deanna wondered if she had heard it right “…and please don’t do this to me.”

Fighting back the sleep, Selena opened her eyes to see, through the dim light, one at both sides of the room, the woman that was holding her. She was biting her lower lip, as if restraining herself with all her willpower. Her breathing was a little ragged, and even with the dim, amber lights that illuminated the room, Deanna could see the slight flush in her cheeks as she rubbed spot on her neck where Deanna’s lips had previously been.

“Wha-“ she started but, like waking from a dream, Deanna’s reality rose up around her consciousness. She recognized the room, the walls, the bars on the window, and everything that had happened within it. Quickly, she pushed herself away from the platinum-blonde, standing on the floor as Selena sat there, eyes flickering between focus and barely hidden lust. “I’m so sorry.” The redhead tried lamely, casting her eyes on the ground.

“It’s okay.” Selena shook her head, taking a slow breath. “You…you can touch me anytime you want, Deanna.”
Deanna shook her head. “Not when I can’t handle you touching me more than holding me. Gods…I….”

She wasn’t an idiot. She knew what was happening – or rather – what she was dealing with. Some kind of PTSD or something like that. Scarring and…and… Deanna wasn’t sure what else – at the hands of Queenie-

The reminder of her state and the vile woman that had put her in said state had also brought forward a set of memories and questions that she had wanted to ask. For a moment, she cast her emerald-eyes towards the woman that was bathed in a mixture of shadow, moonlight and some amber light. Her eyes, Deanna could see the sapphire orbs watching her carefully and – Deanna would be blind and still see – the utmost love. 

What had those eyes looked like when…if…

“Selena…” Deanna whispered. “There’s something I need to know.”
“Of course.” Selena replied. Quickly, the platinum-blonde shuffled off the bed, moving around the room towards the switch on the wall. “Watch your eyes.” She warned before flicking the switch, turning the overhead light on. Deanna quickly shut her eyes long enough to recover before opening them. Once she did, she saw her t-shirt, trackpants wearing wife standing before her, keeping her distance to avoid upsetting the redhead.

She’s afraid to touch me and, thus, hurt me. the truth stung and hurt Deanna, as she knew it did so to Selena. Still, she pressed on. She had to know.

“The other day, I was… No… it was earlier…last week, I think?” Deanna tried before shaking her head. “No, it was a few days ago – so, this week.”

“Slow, Deanna.” Selena tried, holding up her hands. “Why don’t you start at the beginning?”
“Right, that.” Deanna took a deep breath to steady herself. She was basically about to accuse her wife, and the last thing she wanted – or needed – was a fight with Selena. Still, the things she had seen the last few days…

“So… with everything that’s happened with…with Queenie.” She tried to infer her meanings, but Selena gave no immediate reaction. “When she…I mean, when she wanted… she’d… she’d have an officer fetch me, or one of her girls get me. Usually the last one. They’d take me to a cell no one was- you don’t need to hear this.” Deanna shook her head.

“If it helps you.” Selena tried, though Deanna could see the older woman’s hands tightened into fists as they remained at the Snow Queen’s side. “I want to help you through this.”
“That’s…why I need to ask this.” Deanna stated without thinking before realizing it. Still, she forced herself to continue. “All this week… there was nothing. I was escorted or cornered or anything…”

If Deanna had been expecting surprise or joy at the revelation from her wife, she didn’t get it as Selena simply nodded her head. “Good.” Was all the older woman said in reply.

“Good?” Deanna asked. “I thought so too. But then, I was in the shower and she came in…and we were alone.”
“What did she do?!” the question came out faster than Selena had meant it but her sapphire eyes were blazing, as if she could tear the door down and search the entire prison for Queenie. “Did she hurt your or touch you?!”

“No!” Deanna interjected, holding up her hands towards Selena. “That’s just it. She could have. No one was there but me. She could have, but she just walked away without a word.”

She saw her wife visibly relax, hands returning to her sides and her breathing calming to a less enraged state. “Good.” Selena said again.

“Yeah, but then I saw her face.” Deanna explained.
“Did you?”
“Swollen and bruised. It looked like someone had taken a hammer to it.” The redhead recalled. “And when I followed her a little, and heard her talk, all I saw were a few shards of teeth in her mouth and mostly gums…”

“Right.” Selena nodded, crossing her arms over her chest, an eyebrow raised.
“Selena….” Deanna started, turning her back to her wife and looking out the window. “Are you going to make me ask this?”

There was a moment of silence before she heard her wife’s reply. “Only if the truth is going to hurt you.”

Her wife’s caution made sense, but, in that moment, not-knowing for certain was what was hurting Deanna the most. With a spin on the spot, the younger woman stared her wife down. “Tell me.” She demanded.

With a sigh, Selena stared back at her wife, focus never wavering from the older Frost woman. “I made it possible for Shar and I to corner her. Then, I yanked out most of Queenie’s teeth with a set of pliers. When I was done, I told her that if she laid a hand on you again, I would go after her son.”

Deanna stood there in silence, mouth hanging open in disbelief. “You…” she breathed a little, trying to wrap her head around this. “How…”

“I bribed a set of guards and people to make it happen.” She stated. “Talia is quite knowledgeable in how to do that.”

The way she explained it, so matter-of-factly, was unbelievable to Deanna, causing her to shake her head. “I can’t believe you did that…”

“You’re upset.” Selena observed.
“Selena, you just told me you ripped the teeth out of the most dangerous woman in the prison!”
“The woman that you told me – if you continued being her sex-toy – you’d not last much longer.” Selena stated simply.

Deanna’s eyes widened. Was this her fault? Of course it was! She had told Selena that she would die if Selena did nothing and allowed Queenie to continue the abusive relationship she had with Deanna. She had given her wife two options: Do something drastic or let Deanna die.

I’m selfish. I can’t live without you. I don’t WANT to live without you.

The words Selena had told her not too long ago echoed in Deanna’s mind, adding to the myriad of emotions she was feeling. Selena had done something horrible! Had acted like Queenie would have! She had endangered an innocent child! Or at least threatened to! All for her sake! All to protect her…

So, if it’s my fault… why can’t I feel any guilt?

Carefully, she paced around the room, Selena refusing to move from her spot. She was less diagnosing Selena now and more herself, checking to see what was wrong with her! Yes, Queenie had been a figurehead here and had hurt a lot of people. Yes, she had even been responsible for the death of some inmates, and yes, she had raped Deanna multiple times, but…but…

“I don’t regret what I did.”

The cold voice broke her out of her internal struggle, her eyes casting up to meet Selena’s. “Even if you hate me for this.” She stated, shaking her head. “I don’t regret what I did to her.”
“Even threatening her child?”

“You know I wouldn’t do that, really.” Selena admitted. “But do I regret making her think I would? No, I don’t. Because it was either her or you.” Selena crossed her arms. “And that’s all that mattered to me.” Cautiously, as if Deanna were made of glass, Selena took a step towards her. “You, Elsianna, David, Amiliah, Obi…” with each name, Selena took another step closer towards her red-haired wife, her hands never leaving her side. “I…” closing her eyes, the Snow Queen gave a tired sigh. “I don’t know what else I can say besides that.”

She stood there before Deanna. The redhead could see the sadness in her wife’s form, but also the resolve. In many ways, she was still Selena, from the clothes to the hair, to… almost everything. But there was also something different to her that Deanna noticed. What it was, she couldn’t quite put her finger on it – she wasn’t sure Selena would be able to explain it or even notice it herself – but it was there, whatever it was. 

She’s still Selena…but not… she thought, her emotions running a myriad between her own assessment of herself and the PTSD that was waging back and forth with her, screaming for her to run – that this was another “Imposter”.

“I…” she swallowed, her body rigid as, this time, she took a step towards Selena. “I need to try something.” She whispered, her hands beginning to shake. Selena, seeing all this before her, remained stock still as Deanna’s small hands lifted up a little. “I just need to…” she bit down on the panic rising within her, panic that threatened to relate this to Queenie. Queenie is toothless and beaten into submission… her mind reminded her, the cause standing right before for her.

For her… That thought seemed, like a roaring river through the dam, to drown all other thoughts away, because it made more than just the words that comprised it. The woman before her had risked her own morals, her own self, to save her, not caring about what it cost her in the long run, and that still wasn’t certain. 

Queenie would never have done that… no one would have. Deanna thought as her hands cupped the pale face. Except her. “I…I need to know it’s you…” she tried to explain, even though she quickly realized how lame that explanation sounded aloud. Still, with a burst of courage, she pulled herself in, pressing her lips to Selena’s. Immediately, as if staring at a map in her brain, Deanna’s lips mouthed expertly, as if in memory. Despite keeping her arms still, pale lips belonging to Selena joined in the dance, one only the two of them knew between each other.

Slowly, Deanna backed away a little, her emerald eyes gazing up into Selena’s. “W…well…” Selena whispered, hesitantly.

For Deanna, a smile graced her lips as she looked up at her. “One more time.” She whispered, leaning up to kiss Selena again, this time pale arms wrapping around her to hold her steady. "I'm just glad you came back..." she later whispered.
"You too." came Selena's reply.

How many more “one more time” they shared together, neither could recall. They had a lot to catch up on. And a lot to heal from. Neither of that bothered them. What mattered, in that moment, was that they had, once again, found each other…

The Royal Letter

The camera opens up to reveal Selena Frost sitting in the corner of a room, the camera close enough that her body takes up most of the shot. Her black t-shirt with snowflakes running along the left shoulder and blue jeans stands out among the light blue of the wall. Her hair is tied in its iconic braid, and her eyes are focused on her audience.

Congratulations, Xander Valentine. she offers a side smile, not quite a smirk. I will give you your just due, you beat me. You are now the United States Champion of SCW. In a match regarded as “able to go either way”, you managed to ink out a win against me and now you have something that means a lot to me – that being the United States Championship.

But that’s not what you promised us, is it, Xander?
Selena tilts her head.

You know, it’s really funny, Xander. You referred to me as a sham and a con artist because I didn’t “kill you” in our last war about year ago. You called me a liar because I didn’t “end you”, despite my goal actually being to “make you pay for the people you hurt”. 

Now, here we are, a week or so after our match… the one where you promised to “freeze me in place forever”, “take a part of my soul”, and, let’s not forget “remove me from Regan”, am I right?

The Snow Queen looks down, checking herself. You think you might have oversold your capabilities there, Xander? Or did you underestimate me, yet again?

Hey! I’ll not make excuses! You beat me. You outwrestled me and you choked me out to where an official declared the match over.
Selena claps her hands together. Done. New champion.

But how much does it burn inside you, Xander?
The Snow Queen tilts her head. How much does it irritate you that, for all your promises, it wasn’t me screaming at you to stop? That it wasn’t me tapping out, wishing the match was over? How badly do you wish, deep down, that you have left me broken and beaten like you promised?

Because let’s face it, Xander, for declaring how you’re not like others that I’ve faced, when you realized that “killing me”, “putting me on the shelf”, or whatever you artistically promised – when you realized that it might not be something even ‘the great Xander Valentine’ could do, you sure as hell didn’t hesitate to ‘just get that win over Selena’ that you ‘didn’t care about’, right?

A little laugh comes from the Snow Queen. Oh, I’m sorry, was your logic such that “I beat Selena, then I own a part of her soul”, is that it? Is it that simple? Because if we’re going by that, Xander, and I’ve beaten you twice, well how much of your soul do I own? How much of you have I banished to the ether? Maybe that’s why you couldn’t complete your promises and it’s you, far more than me, that is a liar and fraud, hmmm? Cause I’ve ‘banished away’ so much of you.

Selena’s sapphire eyes narrow, her gaze piercing. You beat me, Xander. That’s all you did. Not kill. Not banish. Not weaken. Not freeze. Not melt. You simply beat me in a wrestling match. Congratulations, you’ve finally got that ‘official victory’ over me that you can gloat about.

What now?
Selena shrugs. I’m not sure. Honestly, I believe anything is possible. I believe that, whether it’s me or Regan, your little ‘reign’ will be a short one, but that isn’t up to me to decide. That’s not something that is in my control. 

But I’ll tell you something that is, Xander. I’ll tell you something that is very much in my control.
Pushing herself to her feet, Selena leans against the wall, allowing the camera to back up a little, revealing that the blue of the wall belongs to that of the Hyde Lounge of the Staples Center, the site for tonight’s Breakdown!

What was it you said, Xander? That you were going to sever the ties that held Regan Street and I together? That you were going to put me on the shelf and out of the tag-league through injury? That you were going to keep me from fighting beside the person that means the most to me here because of, what? Your jealousy?

Well, Xander. If you failed to do more than beat me in a wrestling match, what makes you think you succeeded in that endeavour?

Walking around the lounge, Selena runs a hand over the dark purple of the wide couch before sitting down on the soft cushion.

So tonight, Xander, while you try and twist your meanings and use your ‘poetry’ to explain away your ‘failings’ against me, I will be displaying your greatest one when I stand beside my sister as the SCW World Tag-team champions – at last making our entry into the SCW World Tag-League tournament. When I fight alongside Regan Street in our first of many matches together.

Placing her elbows on her knees, Selena keeps her gaze on the camera. Which means I need to apologize to Konrad Raab and his new partner, Dylan Howell. 

I’m sorry to have to drag all of this here, Konrad, into the first match Regan and I have and yours and Dylan’s chance at the world tag-team titles. But this is more than just the titles that need to be shown here tonight. 

For me, this is defiance. This is a man declaring that he has the right to tell my story – tell me how my career and journey gets to end. 

No one has that right. No has that power, am I right, Konrad? We write our own paths and journeys. And Frozen Hell is starting theirs tonight.

Taking a deep breath, Selena fixes her hair braid to the side over her shoulder and against the left-side of her chest.

As I mentioned, Konrad, being the tag-team champions, our matches are a little bit different than all the others. Unlike the other teams, who seem to have adopted a “have nothing to lose” attitude, they don’t have to worry about the titles. Regan and I do. For everyone else, they don’t have to necessarily win the tournament to walk out of it the tag-team champions. One good match and you’re the tag-team champions. For us? One bad match and we’re no longer the tag-team champions, but more than that, we aren’t promised a rematch if we lose them.

But, you see, Konrad, and you can ask Dylan this if you don’t believe me, because he knows first hand about Regan and I. You keep adding those odds against us? You keep pushing us further and further into a corner, we are going to fight harder and harder to overcome those odds. Overcome the “promises” and “vows” and “declarations” of our opponents.

For me, this is the true ‘pacing point’, where Regan and I will prove to the world, and to Xander, our intentions. The intention to remain the tag-team champions through this tournament the only way we can.

A clean sweep.

A powerful grin sweeps across Selena’s features. Yes, this isn’t a “nothing to lose” mentality, Konrad and Dylan. Regan and I are dead set on winning EVERY SINGLE round and beating every team in our bracket before heading to the finals. And while I know you have the experience to throw a wrench into those plans, Konrad, along with the wildcard that is Dylan Howell, I am not going to allow myself to fail my sister here.

Taking a deep breath, Selena’s grip on her knees tighten as she stares into the camera. Xander Valentine thinks the bonds that hold Frozen Hell are weak. Something he can break with his fists and words. Tonight, Konrad and Dylan, you are going to help me prove just how wrong he is. As we put on a clinic and Frozen Hell stand together – STILL the World Tag-team Champions.

Leaning back, Selena settles against the couch a little.

You had your chance to break me, Xander. You had your chance to destroy me, Xander, and you failed. Now? You get to watch as Regan and I make history…

Believe it!
The camera fades to black.
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Visiting Alistaire in hospital. Rochester, New York. Tuesday 13th October (Off Camera)

After his match in UGWC, there was nothing more Konrad wanted to do than to visit his fellow tag team partner in the hospital. As soon as he woke up in the morning, he threw out his entire five in the morning workout as he usually does and goes straight to the airport. Konrad flew directly to New York, which luckily, wasn't too far from Chicago. He got off the plane, grabbed his things and heads straight to the taxi. There was one free as he requested to the taxi driver to take him to Strong Memorial Hospital.

Konrad sits very uncomfortably in the taxi, shaking his head, wondering if there was something he could've done about Alistaire not being in a hit and run accident or his actions in SCW. However, Konrad had been concerned long before this, regarding Alistaire and his lack of wanting to follow orders, sliding his friendship away. There was always the intention for Konrad to see Alistaire in hospital; otherwise, he'd be classed as a rubbish friend to Alistaire, and that's not something Konrad will take well.

However, this was a big moment for Konrad to a point, he forgot all about what happened in the last few days, including Fizz's MotoAmerica Superbikes career and including the match he had last night. Everything went out of his mind as his primary focus was to see Alistaire and check if he was going to be able to wrestle for the tag titles next time they wrestle.

From the sounds of things, it didn't look good; however, Konrad wanted to see Alistaire for himself. He was intense at times, and the taxi driver wanted so bad to talk to Konrad, but knew from the look of Konrad; he wasn't really in the right mood. Although he's taking Konrad to the hospital, he starts to ask a question.

Taxi Driver: "Did something happen to you or something for you to go to the hospital from the airport?"

Konrad Raab: "No, it's my friend who had something happened to him."

Taxi Driver: "Is your friend alright?"

Konrad Raab: "To be honest, I'm not sure as I'm not allowed to go into detail other than saying he got involved in a hit and run accident on Saturday. I would've been here a lot earlier, had I not had to wrestle in Chicago. The first thing on my mind was seeing my friend. Sir, we are professional wrestlers and my tag team partner or was. We were going for the tag titles."

Taxi Driver: "I thought I recognised you from somewhere. My daughter, she loves professional wrestling. I'm sure you are one of her favourite wrestlers. We've seen how tightly knit you and Alistaire are. That's who's in hospital, right?"

Konrad nodded, although he didn't feel like speaking, he couldn't stop the taxi driver from talking to him. Not a second as Konrad discovered the taxi driver knew who was in the hospital and had a nice distraction. It wasn't too long the taxi driver had reached his destination as he says this to Konrad.

Taxi Driver: "Tell Alistaire to get better soon."

Konrad Raab: "I will do. Say hi to your daughter for me."

The taxi driver nodded as Konrad gives the driver some money, and a bit extra as well as he says this.

Konrad Raab: "The bit extra is for your daughter."

Taxi Driver: "That's kind of you; thank you."

Konrad then walks away from the taxi, and he walks in the hospital as he stands at reception, waiting to be seen, although there was a ticket machine in the hospital. Konrad walked past it, knowing he didn't need it. The receptionist turned around and said this.

Receptionist: "Please take your ticket and take a seat, sir."

Konrad Raab: "No, I'm perfectly fine. I'm here to see a guy called Alistaire Allocco. He came in here on Saturday."

Receptionist: "Let me check what room he is for you and you can go and see him. Luckily, visiting hours have just opened."

The receptionist checked on her computer. A woman with blond hair, looking in her mid-twenties, with a watch and a wristband on her left hand. She nods, and she states this to Konrad, who had been patiently waiting, which was highly unusual.

Receptionist: "He's in room two twenty-four, the third floor."

Konrad Raab: "Thank you very much."

Konrad walks straight in the central hospital part and clicks a button for the lift doors to open. Konrad steps in and presses the third floor. The lift approaches the floor, and the doors open as Konrad walks out and steps towards the special vehicle accidents area and then searches for room two twenty-four. He manages to find it and sees Alistaire in bed. The doctors grabbed a chair for Konrad to sit next to Alistaire.

Alistaire Allocco: "I'm glad to see you here."

Konrad Raab: "Likewise as well, buddy. So you know who did this damage to you?"

Alistaire Allocco: "Not a clue. There are some mad people out there, be careful for whatever step you'll walk into because you could be next."

Konrad nodded, understanding of Alistaire, despite him not being in a good enough condition to give Konrad advice, it was a valid one and Konrad still being concerned, looking less likely Alistaire was going to wrestle if at all.

Alistaire Allocco: "I'm so sorry."

Konrad Raab: "It's not your fault. I'm more concerned about you, being able to walk. Because that's one nasty accident, you had. I wished I could've come earlier, but I had to wrestle last night."

Alistaire Allocco: "Don't worry, Alex Desoubrais Jr told me about that."

Alistaire remembered some current events, but other than that, despite the surgery, not very much as it's going to take him time to reflect, even if it could be temporary or permanent. Alistaire was indeed stable to talk and answer questions, but he shook his head, in disappointment about the opportunity he could've blown for him and Konrad.

Alistaire Allocco: "I've blown a big opportunity for us to go for the tag titles."

Konrad Raab: "I don't even care about that, not when you're in this state. It's not your fault someone did this to you, and my theory is someone did this on purpose. No way in the condition you are this was an accident. I'll find out who it is."

Alistaire Allocco: "Don't do that. I do want you to take care of Alex just as I said as he takes drugs and we don't need that stress in his life and that being the cause to stop him from wrestling. If you could mentor him for a bit, that would be a massive help than trying to find this guy who tried to kill me."

Konrad Raab: "I understand, and I'll happily mentor him for a few weeks. Here's something that will cheer you up. My son Alistaire, he's grown so much since you last saw him. I got a recent picture to show you of him."

Konrad pulls a picture out of his pocket of a very recent photo of Alistaire who's smiling in the picture, with Konrad holding Alistaire in his arms. It's the one thing Alistaire had always remembered was Konrad naming his child after Alistaire Allocco himself as Alistaire has a smile on his face and says this.

Alistaire Allocco: "He's already looking a lot like you and even a bit of me with the brown hair he has."

Konrad Raab: “You think so?”

Alistaire Allocco: "For sure. He looks quite big for his age."

Konrad Raab: "He's growing way too fast, but that's how babies are. I want to leave you this picture here. So you can look at your namesake child and let that help you recover since I didn't have time to get you a present."

Alistaire nods, having a smile on his face that at least someone from SCW apart from Alex and Adam, despite the arguments Adam and Alistaire have had the last few weeks. In this case, it wasn't one of those situations as Konrad decides to stay all day with Alistaire, seeing he had nothing to do rest of the day anyway.

Alistaire Allocco: "Thank you very much. Alistaire Jr looks like he's going to be a bundle of trouble like I was when I was a kid. He has signs of it already."

Konrad Raab: "I can bet you wrong, but who knows when they grow up. Maybe you could be right at the same time. I'll be here as long as you want me to because this is about you."

Alistaire Allocco: "I appreciate you coming in your busy schedule, showing me why you're a good friend to be there by my side when I need people most. Never given up on me."

Konrad Raab: "I never will, especially you've never given up in viewing me as a threat for the SCW title. Despite a few hard times we've had; lately, we're always friends, but I should learn to take a step back and give you more space."

Alistaire Allocco: "I've been a bit of a dick in that regard, well I haven't coped with the break up with Peyton well, that's for sure. I know you're trying to help and be a friend."

Konrad Raab: "I wouldn't worry about anything, but getting yourself better."

The doctors came by as they stand over Alistaire as they say this.

Doctor: "I'm sorry, sir, but you have to step outside for a bit, we need to give Alistaire some injections and speak to him on our own."

Konrad Raab: "No problem. I'll see you later, I'll buy you another present while I'm here for a bit."

Alistaire had his thumbs up at Konrad as Konrad pats Alistaire's shoulder gently before he leaves the hospital room as the doctors move the chair away and get to work. In contrast, Konrad leaves the hospital and goes into town to buy Alistaire a get well present which took him a few hours, until he found something and brought it back and they went to talk again.

Until three in the afternoon with Konrad leaving Alistaire, having the extended visit, discussing different things, before he heads back home to discuss what happened with Alistaire with his wife.

----------------------------------------------------

Finding out who Konrad's tag partner will be for the tag titles. Chicago, Illinois. Monday 19th October. (Off Camera)

It had been a long few weeks, waiting on who Konrad's tag team partner will be for the tag titles coming up and throughout the entire tournament as well. Part of him is disappointed about the match for the tag team titles is taking place in California next week instead of waiting for two weeks. He shakes his head to state this.

Konrad Raab: "I wish the tag title match were in two weeks, instead of California. I prefer to win the title in Germany than winning the belt the week before the show."

Konrad couldn't stop feeling disappointed, and he shouldn't be, considering he's never had a tag team title shot in his entire career in Supreme Championship Wrestling. However, the main concern is that although Alistaire was getting better, he wasn't able to wrestle and states this to himself.

Konrad Raab: "I wonder who will step up? I don't know if Dylan will do the match, although he hasn't debated not coming back."

Suddenly, as he was in his apartment, shaking his head on the sofa, his mobile phone vibrated in his pocket. Konrad pulls it out from his pocket and slides up to answer the phone.

Konrad Raab: "Hello."

Man on the phone: "Hello, it's me, Dylan."

Konrad Raab: "How are you doing?"

Dylan Howell: "I'm fine thanks. Damn, you don't seem happy. Let all those flames go away from you and freeze them into icicles because I spoke to the bosses in SCW and I'm going to be your partner throughout this tournament and for the tag team titles."

Konrad's eyes lit up, and although part of him was happy that the tag titles was in his sight, part of him wasn't, and he says it in a voice that's forced.

Konrad Raab: "I'm glad to hear that."

Dylan Howell: "What's up? You should be happy, and over the icy moon I'm your tag partner for the tag tournament."

Konrad Raab: "Na, it's not that. I'm happy you're my tag partner and that we're going for the tag team titles. It's just I wished the tag title match was taking place in two weeks in my home country of Berlin, Germany."

Dylan could understand, it was slightly disappointing for him to have a title match in California instead of Germany. He says this to relax him.

Dylan Howell: "I wouldn't worry about that. Think about it, imagine we wrestle for the tag team titles in California, winning them and then we'll go to your home country with the tag titles around our waist. The fans in Germany would go crazy for us, well more you. Come on, we'll crush the frost hell out of Regan and Selena, despite me taking it slightly hard with facing Regan."

Konrad Raab: "Nothing will take away from you and Regan being family members, not even this match, but it's business. Yeah, I fully understand what you mean on being a tag champ in Germany when I go there. We can do it and have the German fans cheer crazy for me. Thanks for the good news.

Dylan Howell: "I need you to train me sometime this or next week. Up for it?"

Konrad Raab: "Of course I'll getting you in ring shape is important. I'll see you in the week. I got to get in ring shape myself for a match tonight."

Dylan and Konrad said their goodbye's and Konrad went off the phone as he walks around his apartment in Chicago before he grabs his gear together. Once again, Konrad's doing more gym work due to a title match he has or rather defending his title against Angelica Vaughn tonight. Konrad later on in the week meets with Dylan and do some gym work together in the gym before the title match against Frozen Hell next week.

-------------------------------------------------

Surprise changes can be a good thing youtube.com shoot. (On Camera)

“A part of me is a little disappointed because I would've preferred to have the tag title match in my home country of Germany. At the same time, Dylan reminded me that we win the tag titles; I will walk into Germany with the tag titles around my waist. At the same time, I'm delighted to have a title shot because the tag titles are the only belts I've never gone for in my SCW career and I never thought it'll happen.

I wish for Alistaire to get better soon in his recovery to getting altogether fit again. However, I'm just as happy for Dylan to tag alongside me for the tag belts. Couldn't be anyone better to replace Alistaire than the nutty Dylan himself. Dylan has benefited me a lot since managing me with only a few losses, which is a remarkable improvement to before where I'd only had three wins which is terrible. However, that's about to change when we'll face against the most dangerous team in the tag team league, known as the Tag Team Champions, Frozen Hell themselves of Regan Street and Selena Frost.

I'll start with Selena Frost. Part of me likes you because you went through all that hell to defend the title against the most dangerous wrestler in SCW, Xander Valentine. You busted your butt to do everything it takes to retain your title. What's impressive about you is you show no fear towards Xander, and that deserves credit, and more so you've lasted quite a while to be the US champ and the tag team champions as well.

Part of me has some doubts because I still feel you don't trust me, despite my terror attack where I was controlled by Damian and Gio to attack you and Regan for no reason. It did teach me a lesson not to let people treat me like a piece of garbage again is dead in the past. I still want to put that to the back of my mind and forget it. It means I have to prove to you that stuff will never happen again. Will I be aggressive towards you? I certainly will, but the difference is I trust Dylan, and he depends on me.

He's been working extra hard to get in ring shape. I've been there to support him. I was hoping you could forget about last year and focus on the stuff I've done this year, although the first half of the year, I already want to forget. I'm a changed man, and I won't hurt you again. I do like the fact we're both like icy things, but different kind of way of showing it.

Regan is a wrestler that scares me quite a bit it has to be said, because of the threat she poses to nearly every wrestler on the roster. She has defeated many names and that passion she has for wrestling she states all the time, it's like no other I've seen. Regan takes this sport so seriously that her life depends on it. There were times she placed wrestling before her family. Of course, that's now changed with her putting her family first, but Regan's passion for the business is still the same, and nobody can deny that.

Despite Dylan may hold back on you a bit because of being family members, I don't know how you feel about Dylan managing me, but I hope you see it's to benefit me as a wrestler. I know we've also had a history with one another, but you've put that behind you which I hope Selena will one day. Despite the threat you pose to the pair of us with how dominant you are as a wrestler, we know you have slipped up, and Dylan knows how to defeat you I'm sure, he's wrestled you before.

I do too, but here's the thing you and Selena have to understand. We may not have had any tag team chemistry yet obviously, but at the same time, we're willing to be able to get along, and we're eager to exploit any mistakes you and Selena will do to win the match. We want nothing more, than to win those tag titles from you, being the biggest upset that SCW's had this year.

We're able to show the exact amount of aggression because there's no word of denying on how badly I want to win those tag titles, more than ever. You both got plenty of years ahead of you to be the hall of famers and do everything to be the top wrestlers as a team and individual wrestlers, same with Dylan too. Me, on the other hand, I don't, and it makes me so determined to win those titles more than ever before.

It's the aggression of The Iced Rainbow I needed out of me to make sure Dylan and I will take those tag titles away from the pair of you and win. Dylan is in the best shape of his life, and so am I. We will push you both to the extremes to show how desperate we are to win those tag titles and advancing with a few points in our name to be tag champions and for me to walk into Berlin next week with the tag title around my waist which only makes my aggression worse.

We won't stop fighting, and we will tear the house down of the arena, making the crowd see this being one of the top tag team title matches they've seen this year. We can and will cause an upset despite the threat you both are and one of us, either Dylan or I will pin you for the three count or submit either one of you to win the tag titles in our hands, overcoming a team nobody has been able to defeat in the match. That's the dream, Dylan, and I have. Also, the vision of me being in Berlin with the belt is a big dream as well. Prepare to be Iceinated by Dylan and The Iced Rainbow, the new SCW Tag Team Champions."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
The Views Expressed by “The Hellcat” Regan Street Are That of Her Own and Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: regan2020rp.png]

(Click Title)

[Image: regan2018.png]

Achievements:

- SCW Supreme Champion
- 2x SCW World Champion
- 1x SCW United States Champion
- 1x SCW World Tag Team Champion
- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2012 SCW Rookie of the Year
- 2016 Feud of the Year Winner Vs. Ace Marshall
- 2019 SCW Trios Contract Winner
- 2020 Tag Team of The Year (Frozen Hell)

Singles Record - | W - 099| L - 13 | D - 06|
Overall Record - | W - 133| L - 29 | D - 08|
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Cue The Towering Inferno by John Williams and The Boston Pops Orchestra

Street Wars

Episode IV

A New (Old) Dope

It is a period of civil war amongst the Streets. This should not come as a surprise to anyone who knows them as Dylan Howell (The Street who really isn’t a Street) always seems to have an issue with one Street family member or another is at it again on another one of his zany adventures. This time would be no different of course as Dylan is called into action in an emergency that he didn’t actually cause (as far as we know!), the recent roadside accident of two-time SCW World Champion Alistaire Allocco. With the former champ out of commission however, someone needed to step in and become Konrad Raab’s new tag team partner for the SCW Tag Tournament. Since Dylan is a two-time SCW World Tag Team Champion, (more on that in a second, it is relevant!) is Konrad recently minted manager which calls the sanity of both into question, and is just a damn swell guy, Dylan decides to take the job.

This does present a problem though because, the opponent on SCW Breakdown Wednesday night is the SCW World Tag Team Champions Frozen Hell, and yes the titles do happen to be on the line (see, I told you it is relevant, stop looking at me like that now!). What’s even more relevant is the fact the Frozen Hell is a team composed of “The Snow Queen” Selena Frost and Dylan’s younger half-sister and wrestling idol (is that even possible?) “The Hellcat” Regan Street. Even though relations are not quite as frosty between them now than they were in the past, to say that Dylan and Selena were not best friends is certainly true, and the relationship between Dylan and Regan? Well nobody will ever say that the two of them do not love each other very much, (in there was even a time for a long while that Dylan refused to wrestle Regan) but there are definitely times that Dylan has gotten on Regan’s last nerve (and sometimes even enjoyed it to a point. Kitty litter, anyone?).

In Konrad though Dylan just might have found a tag team partner that he can truly be on the same page. Afterall, Konrad is older than most if not all of the SCW roster (does anyone really know if CHBK is still on the roster?) and he has also had his sanity questioned at times, so it would seem that these two just might be the perfect pair heading into the fight of the lives and they even say all the right things not to have Frozen Hell (could there be a more appropriate name for tag team?) angry with them (Konrad had discussed at length his respect for Regan as well, and Dylan does admit, though still somewhat begrudgingly, that Selena is good at what she does). Because when you are going to be facing not one but two Supreme Champions for your opponents the last thing you need to do is make them angry, you are not going to like them when they are angry Hey, isn’t ripping off one movie already enough? Nah, keep reading and you will see what I mean. It’s like some guy is writing his Master’s thesis while trying to become Dylan for the first time in two years and is flooded with too many ideas and not enough time to write them all! (How are you, 4th wall?!)

Dylan and Konrad are aware that they do not need to push Regan and Selena any further heading into this confrontation, not when Selena just lost the SCW United States Championship to Darth Vader...I mean Xander Valentine at Under Attack. To make matters worse Regan was forced to sit their idly by and watch as her partner and sister (so they say, I have never seen any proof of this familial bond) passed out in the arms of SCW’s dark imperial overlord while she could do nothing to help the woman who teamed with her to give her the final piece to the Supreme Championship puzzle (Hey! What are you looking at me for? Jonathan Knots said it first that night!). Needless to say, the girls of Frozen Hell could kind of be in a rough mood while Dylan and Konrad are in the SCW offices waiting for a meeting with none other than Sasha D (if you don’t know who Sasha D is, quit wasting your time and go find something else to do)...

Cut music

SCW Headquarters
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
4 pm

Konrad: Are you nervous Dylan?
Dylan: Nervous, who me? No, I am not nervous, not at all. What would have you think that I am nervous?
Konrad: There are few things that are going on that make me think that you are nervous, but primarily the fact that you are sitting here in our bosses office with me and you have wet yourself.
Looking down sheepishly, Dylan instinctively starts to cover himself in his seat while Konrad just smirks, trying not to laugh.
Konrad: Don’t you think that is a little late for that?
Dylan: Late for what?
Konrad: Alright, if that is how you want to play it, I can ignore this. Clearly, you are nervous though, so why? Sasha probably just wants to see that two of us because it has been so long since you have wrestled.
Dylan: So you don’t think that she is planning to tell the two of us that I cannot wrestle after all? I don’t know it if I have told you this before or not, but I am not the most popular person when it comes to authority type figures in SCW. They really don’t like me all that much.
Konrad: Dylan, I understand you being skeptical but it was Sasha’s idea for you to take Alistaire’s place in the tournament with me. I doubt she called us in here to her office with eight days to say she has changed her mind.
Dylan: Yeah I mean it’s not like I am Scarface snorting mountains of cocaine before a match or anything.
Konrad: Extreme example alright, but correct.
Just then coming into her office with a very blank look on her face directed toward Dylan as she sits down behind her desk is Sasha D.
Sasha: Excuse me Mr. Howell, but did you say something about snorting mountains of cocaine before a match?
Dylan: Oh my gosh, it is so good to see you, your highness! That snorting mountains of cocaine thing, you don’t need to worry about that with me. It's just a figure of speech.
Looking a Dylan odd now before she grins just slightly, Sasha decides not to take this any further, perhaps remembering she is dealing with Dylan Howell who once wore a mankini to the End of the Year Battle Royal in 2017, a battle royal that he won and became the SCW Adrenaline Champion in the process.
Sasha: Sure, whatever. Look, I am positive that you are busy getting prepared for your match next week so I am going to keep this brief.
Konrad: Are your concerns boss?
Sasha: Well, thinking about this more carefully, Mr. Howell has not been in the ring in over two years…
Dylan: I knew it!
Konrad: Dylan, let her finish.
Sasha: Thank you Mr. Raab. Mr. Howell, as I was saying it has been awhile since you have experienced in ring action and I just wanted to let you know that while I am sure that our fans will love seeing you in the ring, my first job as a representative of SCW is to be certain that you are mentally fit for the rigors of professional wrestling again. Now as odd as this might sound given your history, I am going to trust you Mr. Howell. So do you feel that you are mentally fit to compete in SCW and will you have your manager Ms. Alexis who is not here now close by you at shows at all times?
Dylan: Yes I am mentally fit, and Sam will be with me at all times.
Konrad: Boss, I would like to add that I will be with Dylan at all times also, just to make sure he doesn't get caught up in the moment and accidentally hurt someone because of it.
Sasha: I am really glad to hear you say that Mr. Raab, because if your partner Mr. Howell does do anything foolish that leads to anyone else being hurt? You will both face disciplinary action. Now like I said I am sure you are both busy getting ready to face Frozen Hell and I have work to do as well, so that will be all. Thank you and good luck.
Konrad: Thank you.
Dylan: Thank you.
Dylan and Konrad walk out without another word, the scene fading to gold.

You really didn’t think that I was going to be gone forever did you? Because let me just say if that is actually the case? You obviously do not know Dylan Howell very well at all. Maybe that is the case too, maybe you do not know very well, and if that is what is happening, that I have been off camera for so long, well then I guess that it is time that we become reacquainted don’t you think?

First you, you are the quintessential professional wrestling fan, which these days probably means that you are sorry, a professional wrestling snob. I know that you probably don’t like to hear me say that, but I wouldn’t say that unless it were true, so let’s just keep that in mind before you run off to twitter talking about how Dylan Howell is such an asshole and how you seriously hope that Selena Frost and his sister Regan Street kick his ass this Wednesday on SCW Breakdown. Considering that I haven’t stepped inside of a wrestling ring in over two years and that the two of them are such awesome competitors, that could be what is going to happen anyway, so good for you and more on that later. What were we talking about? Oh yeah, we were talking about you, and how much that you know about professional wrestling, which is quite a bit, if we are to believe what you write on your twitter page. Why does it seem like I have a thing for twitter pages from wrestling fans? Well, when you have been out of the game for almost two years like a have until I became Konrad’s manager recently, you tend to find other things to do with your time, including reading twitter pages. Honestly, most of the time I just laugh, never realizing before how someone like you who has never been in the ring at all can know so much more about this business than people like me who have given most of their lives work to competing in this business.

Dylan steps out of the shadows and into the light allowing his t-shirt which reads “Lucy Huckabee Sanders, the Clamidya of her Generation” to come into focus while he is grinning ear to ear.

That is the type of thing that makes me laugh a lot when I think about it because it literally makes no sense, and if you remember anything about me at all, it’s that even when my sanity was not in question it’s that Dylan Howell makes no sense. At least that is what people who are the closest to me would have you believe, but what do I want you to believe and what is actually true? Well, to start with I am a pretty fine professional wrestler, even if I haven’t done it in a while. I am a two-time SCW World Tag Team Champion, 1 time SCW Adrenaline Champion, and 1 time estranged husband of Addy, though I have been told that it is wrong for me to want Addy back, because apparently marrying Addy was wrong of me in the first place. I guess that those people who believe that and I will just need to agree to disagree because I am a hopeless romantic at heart and I really believe that when you really love someone that you should be together no matter what, but for Addy and me it just wasn’t meant to be. Despite this which many people believe shows my “questionable” relationship with reality, most respect the fact that inside of the ring I am still one of the best in the world, or I was until taking some time off for a little while. I guess that leaves me with a lot to prove this time around, and the thing is I never planned to get involved as a wrestler. Alistaire Allocco ended up getting in a serious car accident though, and that meant my client and friend Korad Raab needed a new tag team partner for the SCW Tag Tournament. SCW thought that I might be able to step in and after several discussions with my girlfriend Samantha Alexis who also used to be my psychologist just to make sure that everyone involved would be safe though I am not quite sure what that means, here we are back with me in the ring wrestling again one more time.

However, I didn’t mean to come back right smack dab in the middle of a hornets nest and yet if you have been paying attention to what is going on in SCW, then you know that is exactly where we are. Because on the next Breakdown from Los Angeles no less which at least means that I will know where all of the McDonald’s are in the area, Konrad and I are scheduled to face Frozen Hell, that is Selena Frost and my younger sister Regan Street which means that my first match back in over two years is going to be for the SCW World Tag Team Championships, and it wasn’t even planned it just happened that way. Totally crazy because whoever gets a World Tag Team Championship shot in the first match back in over two years, and yet that is precisely what is going to happen, which would be awesome except the current champion are Selena and my sister Regan. Frozen Hell? Talk about a frosty reception!

Okay Regan is my half-sister in technicalities, but just like our little sister Mikaela, she is number one in my heart. Selena is not number one in my heart, not by a long shot, but at least I do not want to kill her anymore. Both Regan and Selena are Supreme Champions in SCW which means that in SCW terms they have done it all in professional wrestling, except for marrying and breast feeding a title belt, I think that I have gotten them beat in that regard. I guess you could say that Regan and Selena do not have the type of compassion that Dylan Howell has, but then again compassionate won’t mean a damn thing once that bell rings on Breakdown. What may make a difference is the fact that Regan and Selena are likely to be pretty pissed when you consider that this is the first match that the two of them have had since Under Attack. That is the event that Selena lost the SCW United States Championship to Xander Valentine while Regan watched at ringside. I probably don’t want to remind them of that, but when you are both Supreme Champions like I said, chances are that they will remember anyway, and they will be looking to move on the best way possible for them. That means that they will be looking to make an example of someone or someones to let everyone in SCW know that they are moving on from the events at Under Attack and as fate would have it in my first match back the examples that they have are Konrad and myself.

Dylan tone starts to get very serious

But as much as Regan and Selena might want, Konrad and I? We will not go down without a fight. Scratch that actually, because I know Regan and Selena both way to well, so I know for a fact even without talking to them about this match because I haven’t both Regan and Selena will demand that Konrad and I fight, and for that reason alone we are going to give them the best fight that we possibly can. Konrad and I, though we have never teamed before, I can tell you right now are no slouches even if we are not Supreme Champions. Nobody has more experience inside of the ring except the old guy who used to sleep with Mikaela and Shakey Jake the Starr who is pretty damned old too. Not to say that Konrad is old, he is experienced damn it, just like yours truly. Konrad is a two-time SCW Television Champion and I have already gone over my impressive resume and that is saying that I will leave the kitty litter at home this time, which I will Reg, I promise. I don’t think we would need that type of distraction anyway because with all that they have going on in the aftermath of Under Attack, Regan and Selena and are likely to be distracted enough already and if they are too distracted?

Konrad and I are going to shock the world even without kitty litter and become new SCW World Tag Team Champions and after that?

McDonald's had better be ready because we are coming to celebrate baby!
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]