Wrestler's Alias: Harmony Fisher
Wrestler's Real Name: Harmony Fisher
Pic Base: Taya Valkyrie
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135 lbs
Birthdate: February 28th 1990
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California
Current Residence: Raleigh, North Carolina

Physical Description: For appearance see pic base.

Attire: Harmony wears a black mesh style top to the ring complete with matching elbow and knee pads, she also wears a set of snug fitting cut off Daisy Dukes that reach to mid thigh level as well. in addition she has on leather boots that go to just above the calf

WRESTLING INFORMATION:

Wrestling Style:High Flier/Some Submission/A Brawler when needed
Alignment: Face
Strengths: 
Has a methodical approach to wrestling
Determined
Strong willed
Has the uncanny ability to be able to "steal" an opponents finishing/signaturemove if in a bind and it's not overly complex to pull off due to her knack for picking up such things quickly

Weaknesses:
Is quick to anger and prone to mistakes when in that frame of mind
More often than not overconfident in her abilities
Sometimes her internal "moral compass" tends to cause her to bend the rules unnecessarily

Finishers:
Sever The Strings
The Swanton
Eyes Shut

Finishers Description:

Sever The Strings - Angelina Love's Inverted Back breaker (Rear chinlock spun out into a backbreaker across the knees) 

The Swanton - Swanton Bomb

Eyes Shut - Bicycle Kick (Nod to Brittany Lohan) 

Signature Moves: 
Light's Out 
Discordant Symphony
Midsummer Knightmare
Scold's Bridle

Signature Moves Descriptions:

Light's Out: Trish Stratus' "Chick Kick"

Discordant Symphony: The Punt (When her patience starts wearing thin) 

Midsummer Knightmare: Sharpshooter (A nod to Ivy Knight)

Scold's Bridle: Koji Clutch 

Common Moves:
European Uppercut
German Suplex
Shining Wizard
Standing Dropkick
The Anti-Climax (Jumping reverse STO)
Knee strikes
Tornado DDT (rare)
STR (Telerana)
Implant DDT
Victory Roll
Stiff Forearm Shots

ENTRANCE INFORMATION:

Theme Song: "I Miss The Misery" By Halestorm

Entrance:

"OOOOOOOOOH! I MISS THE MISERY!"

Words scroll across the video screens as shots of Harmony wrestling flicker on and off

BEAUTIFUL/DANGEROUS

"I Miss The Misery" By Halestorm hits the PA system as Harmony slowly makes her way out from the back and smirks before posing at the top of the stage and blowing a kiss to the fans who just boo her. 

"I've been a mess since you stayed
I've been a wreck since you changed
Don't let me get in your way
I miss the lies and the pain
The fights that keep us awake - ake - ake!"

She shrugs and makes her Devil Horn gesture and starts to saunter to the ring. She climbs onto the apron and turns to look at the crowds before smirking and then deliberately takes her time to get into the ring. Fisher then looks out at the people in the crowds and climbs the turnbuckle before nodding and giving them the Devil Horn gesture again, the smirk once again on her face on her face before turning and sitting on the turnbuckle patiently, seemingly basking in the reception that she is receiving.

BIOGRAPHY:

Formerly David Helms protegee of sorts, Harmony is striving to set out on her own path to success in the world of pro wrestling. She was under the tutelage of David's best friend Thomas  "Thorn" Valentine for a while before all three let bygones be bygones and work together, Harmony went from being a valet to Thomas Valentine and The Next Level in general, to being left at the wayside when her former friends turned their backs on her... The future looked bleak for her until she decided to stand on her own two feet and not rely on anyone anymore... Then along came Silas Mason who once again turned her life upside down in return for the young woman to be reunited with Kelcey Wallace
[Image: rM9CI0v.png]
Updated Biography with general updates
[Image: rM9CI0v.png]