Crystal Zdunich vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason (Sydney)
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 3, 2020
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Hollywood Hills, California
Zdunich Home

In beautiful Hollywood Hills we are taken to the huge estate of Crystal Hilton better known to the world now by her married name of Zdunich. Things had been very rough for the Mex-Afro American. Crystal is a woman who is seriously addicted to wrestling. Even when she should have had her fill of it she always manages to find her way to a different company just so she could put her body through more. The latest company of her struggles had been Supreme Championship Wrestling. She had joined the company as a filthy dirty self absorbed Hollywood Prima Donna. It was the place where she would team up with her long time enemy turned tag team partner and friend Maria Salvatore. The problem was however showcased way back in the day from the longtime Williams and Salvatore feud that the two families just couldn’t co exist with one another. Because Maria and Crystal haven’t been doing all that well in the Tag League they decided to break up their team so they could focus on their own careers and keep their friendship intact.

That at least was the best thing going on in her life. For the past few months she had been struggling across the board in every single company that she was wrestling at. The reality was she couldn’t focus because her heart was conflicted. She wanted to tell her wife everything but despite being a fully trained actress. Despite having a personality to have such an established video game stream and channel, nothing could prepare her to face the one person who supported her more than anything in the world. Being face to face is something that scared Crystal and it was hard to be direct with her.

Crystal sat at home as she watched the clock. Seleana had been booked for a wrestling company that her cousin had owned in San Diego California. One that Christina’s actions had gotten her suspended from. Finally Crystal could hear the door knob turning and she quickly jumped up running to the door as she swung it open, and smiled at the tall blonde that stood in front of her. Crystal’s eyes lit up as she grabbed her wife’s bag and threw it to the side. She looked up into her eyes and gave her the biggest hug she possibly could.

“Hey baby...I am so happy that you are home! I really am sorry for what Kate did to you. It really sucks. I should have a talk with her considering everything that the studio does for the Gem Stones you would think she wouldn’t stoop as low as she did… Then again I am not really that much better am I?!”

Seleana raises her hand to slow her wife down. 

“How are you, Chickie? You did not come home for a week there.” 

Crystal nods her head in agreement as she looks back at her wife.

“Yeah I have been dealing with some stuff and I guess you can say I have been having some issues with myself. You know how my personalities can fight with one another, and to be quite honest there was a part of me that felt a little jealous of you and the opportunities you have been getting. I know it sounds stupid because  we are supposed to be one but that’s just how I been feeling and I want to apologize for my comments. You know deep down how I feel…”

Seleana smirks. 

“Not just deep down, Chickie. I know you tend to lash out when you’re upset, this was just a bit of banger is all. Almost seemed like you were keen to have a real go at me.”

Crystal shakes her head.

“Well I don’t want to have a go at you but there are some things that I am holding in and to be honest I feel conflicted. Until I get this off of my chest I won’t be able to really rest so this is our come to Jesus moment. We are a family, we have a marriage so let’s deal with our issues the right way right?!”

Seleana nods, curiosity crawling across her face. 

“Ja…”

Crystal grabs her by the hand and leads her to the love seat.

“Come on babe I think you should have a seat with me.”

Seleana sits down, still looking a bit confused. 

“What is it, Estrellita?” 

Crystal begins to cry as she can’t bring herself to look at the Swedish woman. She looks away as she continues to sob.

“Your sister Katra… What made her decide to be in love with two women?! Like how can she love Eavan and Adriana?!”

“She was married to Eavan first. Things were going well for them until Eavan’s father unfortunately died. Eavan reacted very poorly to that and fell into the abyss of drink and cocaine. It led her to stray from the marriage and then to leave it. Katra never wanted her to go and would have waited for her, supported her through it. After Eavan made it clear she was gone, Katra met Adriana. They got married and did well, still are. Eavan went through a series of relationships before she finally got herself back together and when she did, she came back to accept an offer of friendship and it blossomed from there… like a rose planted in good soil. Adriana actually suggested they give it a go with Eavan.”

Crystal nods her head in agreement as she looks back at her with tears in her eyes.

“Sounds fair… Well let me explain something to you. When I met you I knew that Jonathan and I were going through a divorce and I did ask Stacy Marie Jones to help me find somebody but the truth is I was impulsive. After I left Jonathan I dated Jessica Jackson. Silly me considering me and her sister Bobbi were super close and I know it would have created drama because they don’t have the best of relationships but I fell in love. We were engaged but I guess I never really felt what I should have. Maybe it was me showcasing myself as an actress but while I was engaged to her I began dating you and it was wrong on so many levels. I broke another person’s heart just because I felt like I wanted to move on to the next thing…”

Crystal breaks out into hysterical crying as she can’t look at her wife.

“I know I am such a slut and I am sorry that you married such a whore…”

Seleana nods slowly, taking it all in.

“So, we should be worried about the Queen’s Court…”

Crystal quickly screams out loud.

“NOOOO this has nothing to do with JESSICA… You and I are MARRIED… And of course I wanted to expand my actressing career. I joined the Firm Wrestling mainly because it was a chance to act as a character in their fictional based wrestling company. I even asked you to come with me so I could portray myself as a FBI Spainard and you would be her wife. Catalina Garcia was simply meant only to be a fictional character but the problem came when I met Ma Elliot. When I saw Ma I instantly fell head over heels. I thought maybe it was just the character. Maybe the actress in me became infatuated with Ma but when the Firm closed down I started watching Diamond Caldwell. I loved the attitude, the ego, it really reminded me of me when I am at the height of my ego trip… One thing led to another and…”

Crystal begins to cry in some more.

“Well you know Diamond basically expressed her love to me in front of the whole world and in turn I had to be mean because after all you know how much my career means to me, but the reality is I FEEL THE SAME WAY SELEANA… I LOVE YOU and DAMN IT I LOVE HER TOO… It drives me crazy. I know I am impulsive and not the most stable but when I am passionate about something you know damn well how I get. I WANT THE BOTH OF YOU and I am not going to hide or deny my feelings… Diamond does deserve better. I will agree with everything that you and your family said but that better NEEDS to include me and I want it to include you as well… So my question is how do we fix this?!”

Seleana stares at her wife for what seems like years. Finally she nods slowly. 

“Det tog tillräckligt lång tid.” (That took long enough)

She sighs heavily. 

“Now, we need to talk to Diamond and see if there is even a chance of salvaging a friendship with her. She seems to be feeling a bit abandoned at the moment.”

Crystal sighs as she glances back at Seleana.

“Listen…The reality is she isn’t abandoned though… You know your wife Seleana… You already know how I handled the situation and I will leave it at that… Don’t ask the question if you really don’t want me to go further with the answer. Diamond has just been holding things in because she’s been trying to protect me. I guess that’s always been the main story of everybody’s life. Protect Christina… Protect Hilton… Protect Crystal…. No matter what it’s always about protecting me because they know that the moment one huge negative comment comes out about me it’s completely lights out to my entire career. It’s a case of I told you so and whether you choose to ruin me or not is your call. What I will say though…”

Crystal grabs her wife’s hand.

“We have been through hell and back. Perhaps I have been lashing out at you not for anything having to do with our careers because I was afraid of having a moment like this. Here I am however being completely honest with you. I have never been in a position to really speak truth like I am with you and it’s because you are different. You aren’t a trophy prize to me. You are my other half and it’s a case of for better or for worse. In my eyes you are stuck with me but I need to know do you feel the same in return?!”

Seleana almost laughs. 

“Det finns ingen ko på isen. Jag älskar dig, Stjärna, och jag kommer alltid!” ("No worries, I love you, Star, and I always will.")

Crystal smiles as she always loved being called star by her wife. It was the nickname that she had given her since they have been dating and in her eyes she was always a star to her. Crystal grins hugging her wife tightly as she looks deeper into her eyes.

“So since we are being completely honest with each other, I think we should really just put it all on the table. Let’s put it all out there so we can move on and things won’t hurt as much. Let’s just ask each other three questions and whatever the answer is we accept them and move on from that point sound fair?!”

Seleana smiles.

“Ja…”

Crystal smirks.

“Good… So my first question is have you ever cheated on me?! I won’t hold anything against you one way or the other…”

“Nej…  aldrig.” (No… never.)

Crystal smiles as she begins to speak in spanish in return.

“Buena! Ahora es tu turno de hacerme una pregunta.” (Good now it’s your turn to ask a question.)

“Have you ever done more than talk with Diamond Caldwell?” 

“Yes..”

Crystal says uneasy as she squeezes her wife’s hand tighter.

“Like I said there is a real reason why Diamond is mad about everything…”

Crystal runs her hands through her blue hair as she seems nervous.

“Now it’s my turn to ask a question… What makes you want to be with me?! In other words why do you even love me?!”

“You mean, why do I not run screaming from building like everyone else seems to think I should be?” 

“Si… That sounds better… What makes you stay the course?! And I guess that’s still part of my second question…”

Seleana nods slowly. 

“Because, I married you because I love you. Not part of you, not when it was convenient and not just when I was horny, you. All of you, everything that goes with that. The vows did not say I take you until something better comes along or until you anger me and popular opinion says I cannot be blamed. I married you because I love you, unconditionally, no strings. Bad things happen, we deal with them together and we do not run away from them!”

She pauses and allows herself a small smile. 

“Eavan calls it the Zdunich Way, or Being a Zdunich Woman, because we all do it.  Kattunge with Eavan, Zenna with Li through everything they went through and I with you. Does that make sense?” 

“It does and perhaps I still have things to learn and before you judge me understand that whatever I have done it has always for the sake of trying to feel accepted. You grew up as the oldest sibling and before I even knew of the Lopez family. I was merely the girl who was just given up by her mother. I became the youngest for my Aunt who adopted me. It was hard being raised by a single black woman and her having to raise me along with her four other kids. So I did everything I could to get all sorts of attention whether positive or negative. I just needed attention… So that is why I tend to do stupid things but go on… Ask me another question it’s your turn!”

“When was the last time you were really, properly, drunk and have you ever followed your mother’s path into other things alongside it?” 

Crystal smiles in return as this was an easy question in her mind.

“I haven’t drank. If it was me saying something on social media it was merely a case for crying for attention trying to get noticed but I didn’t. I wouldn’t ruin what I worked hard to obtain for my children and even my future child in Aurora by letting everything I worked so hard for go right down the drain. I might be dramatic but I am no fool…”

Crystal looks at her wife.

“And that is the truth. So here is my final question… Will you let me ask Diamond to formally be part of our marriage or relationship?!”

Seleana exhales heavily. 

“We can talk to her, see if she’s open to even being friends. I cannot promise that I will end up loving her, I barely know her but I am willing to at least try to get to know her. We owe that to ourselves, to her and especially to Aurora. We have to find out if there anything there before we bring her into this.” 

“And now that you know that Diamond did more than just talk how does that make you feel?! Yeah I ran out of questions but I really want it all out there…”

Seleana nods slowly. 

“I admit, I suspected after the video. So, the surprise is not as great as it would have been. I do not know what to make of her. On the one hand, she does remind me of you at times and on the other, she is nothing like you at all but, I am keen to know her. She seems like she could at least be a good friend.” 

“And if she continues to pursue me and I don’t resist?! Will you kill me, do I need to sleep with an eye open or…”

“Her pursuit seems to have stopped when you re-enacted that scene from Legally Blonde with her where you were the pool guy on the stand and she was Chuck.” 

She pauses. 

“What happens if we talk to her and nothing happens?” 

Crystal raises her eyes in return.

“Listen when you have that WAP they always come back, and when she does. I am just going to keep in my head that it’s okay with you… Just when it does no delivering punches to the head of anybody okay babe?!”

Crystal leans forward planting a passionate kiss on her wife’s lips.

“I am serious, Estrellita, what happens if we try getting to know Diamond, and it’s not there?” 

“FINE!!!! But you know…”

Crystal stands up twirling around.

“It's so peculiar, wait and see, we'll wait and see a few days more
There may be something there that wasn't there before
Here's a thought, perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before!”

Crystal smiles singing a song from beauty and the beast.

“Anyway you get one more question babe so make it count hun!”

“That is my question… what if Diamond and I do not hit it off?” 

“If you don’t hit it off then obviously you are stuck with me, and no more secrets. No more trying to do things behind your back. It’s you and I against the world and that’s that… I love Diamond and I won’t deny it anymore but I am IN love with you. You are my other half and I didn’t take the name of Zdunich just to be flashy. I did it because we are supposed to be a team through everything right?!”

Seleana nods.

“Ja.”

“Good so since everything is out on the table I have just want you to answer one more question and it’s not really one you need to answer…”

Crystal smirks as she gets in front of her as she screams at the top of her lungs.

“ALEXA PLAY WAP! By CARDI B!!!!”

As soon as it does Crystal begins to twerk in front of her wife as she turns around smirking at her.

“You want to see what that WAP is?! THERE’S SOME HOES IN THIS HOUSE!! THERE’S SOME HOES IN THIS HOUSE! THERE’S SOME HOES IN THIS HOUSE!!”

Seleana giggles as she watches her wife at work. 

“Te amo, Estrellita!” 

“Cállate y vámonos a la cama!!! (Shut up and let’s just take this to the bed)

Crystal quickly grabs her wife pulling her by the arm as they head towards the bed room but we slowly fade out for their privacy reasons.

On Camera

The scene comes into focus and it does we are treated to the image of Crystal Zdunich. She is all smiles as she runs her hands across her long blue hair. She can’t help but offer an evil chuckle as she glares directly into the lens of the camera. Crystal can’t help but continuously smile as she begins to speak.

“Long behold I bet you all weren’t quite expecting this right?! For those keeping track at home this is in fact a Crystal Zdunich promo. I know in these last couple of outings I haven’t really said much. Which means you probably didn’t really didn’t expect all that much from me. It has just been a case of going to the ring for the simple fact of doing so collecting that pay check and calling it a day. I know it sounds boring and it just isn’t me and to be honest that isn’t me. After all I am CRYSTAL FUCKING HILTON. My name holds a lot of meaning in the wrestling world and I am clearly better than that. It’s not like me to be such a scrub that my losses far exceed my amount of wins… Honestly it’s a bunch of bullshit and just by first impressions alone I know that there are some of you out there who are under the assumption that perhaps I am not as good as I make myself out to be… Perhaps I don’t have the talent or the ability to even make it in this company…

It’s truthfully embarrassing and it’s very unbecoming of a woman of my status. After all I know some people would love to throw their wealth in your face. There are some women out there who are nothing but fake bitches who tried to portray themselves as my friend but honestly they are nothing but junkies who will always be bottom feeders. I would take them more serious trying to get their fix instead of trying to be a wrestler. Of course I am talking about Holly Adams and from the bottom of my heart you can honestly go fuck yourself. I feel ashamed that I fell into the trap of trying to play up being all buddy, buddy to a selfish, self-absorbed and centered cunt. I am way past the point of trying to make friends because in reality I have my own circle and that’s the only thing that matters to me.

At least Syren is an amazing person and I am very happy she told me about this company because there are some familiar faces out there that I do one day want to step into the ring to showcase that I have what it takes to compete with the upper echelon of talent here. After all I am indeed the standard and the very moment that I signed that contract with Supreme Championship Wrestling that instantly meant I was onboard to be a mega star in this company. Spoiler alert I was already a star and I come to this SCW as a 16 time World Championship. Those aren’t false numbers, it’s not like I am CNN or Fox News talking up the far exaggerated number of Covid Cases or what the United States President’s approval rating is… No when I speak it’s actual fact and something that’s not full of shit!

I am indeed a 16 time World Champion… Who is wearing four Hall of Fame rings from four different wrestling companies! I plan to follow up with that success within this company. Maybe things haven’t gone the way that I had hoped for them to go. Maybe I have been on quite the losing streak but let me just explain something. I know me and Maria as a team have been quite the travesty. I know it’s probably a terrible move to drop out of the Tag League. I know I have a huge name and I have accomplished so much in my career but one thing I am not really known that much for is being a team player. It has always been a weakness of me.

I love Maria and it wasn’t always the case, but if I don’t really team up with my wife who I personally trained how to wrestle in other companies what makes you think that I am just going to settle for trying to be a team player with somebody who is merely an acquaintance at best?! We were bound to fail from the get go. Just because she might have tried to help me dick Konrad over doesn’t automatically mean we were destined to take over the Tag division. I personally despite tag team wrestling. I hate it because I could find myself on the losing side of things and it not even be my fault, so to hell with that bullshit. That’s why I need to focus solely on Me, Myself and I. I need to focus on getting mine and to hell with everything else. Hell I am not even going to sit here and tell you that I am quite that happy that Maria is getting a future Television Championship match.

Friends or not that should be MY SPOT…the spotlight should be on me and SOLELY ON ME! So if that’s how Supreme Championship Wrestling wants to play it so be it. Don’t be surprised if I do whatever it takes to get out into the spotlight. Don’t act surprised when I show you all exactly who the hell I am and what I am totally about. Just me standing here in front of a camera delivering this promo is proof that I am not shitting anybody. So if I can drop this and you honestly didn’t expect it there’s no telling what I could do.”

Crystal can’t help but crack a wicked grin as she licks her lips and continues to speak.

“Anyway there is a lot that I obviously need to answer. So let’s just get the first thing out of the way. As far as the Chamber match goes. Peyton Rice did walk away with the win and to be honest I won’t sell her short or say that it was a fluke. She managed to eliminate me out of that match and in turn she went on to win that match. It was something that was deserved but don’t count my respect as a form of weakness. When people do well I will be the first person to call them out on it. Peyton is an exceptional talent and you know what I have no issues in losing to her. She will get what’s coming to her at some point so stay tuned for it… As far as Lexi Chapel is concerned she offered me an amazing opportunity. I know people want to know what will do I do?! What will I say?!”

Crystal places a single finger on her lips as she continues to speak some more.

“I know it is on everyone’s mind but to be honest I will tell you what I think when it best suits me. Just sit back and relax and let me do what I do best. After all I am quite the star which means I have the right to do whatever I want. I know I have been talking up so many things tonight but let’s get to the biggest thing, and that’s the fact that Sydney has the special pleasure of seeing me compete. This match on Breakdown is a chance to finally move myself in the right direction and it starts with this match against Kelsai Adamson-Mason…”

Crystal cracks a very wicked grin as she nods her head and speaks some more.

“How is it going Kelsai… From the bottom of my heart can I just tell you that it is a pleasure to meet you. I mean it may not be so much of a pleasure for you but I will take great pleasure in beating the unholy hell out of you. When I look at you Kelsai I see a woman who actually reminds me of myself. I see a woman who has entered into the wrestling world being a second generation star. You are the daughter of some mega wrestling star who happened to get involved in being an actor. Guess what I am a big time actress and I am also the daughter of a wrestling sensation. I know that wrestling is everything to you. You were born into this business, and you even married into this business. I did the same. I married a man who went on to become a big time wrestler and I was merely a valet starting out. I got into wrestling at the age of 17.

However the biggest story with me is the fact that unlike you who is the daughter of some mega star. I didn’t even get to know my father until I was 17. It was when I was at that age when he came into my life. I was merely a girl who was always told she was a mistake by her biological parents. So while you grew up with that silver spoon in your mouth I had to deal fighting for everything I got as the adopted daughter of my Aunt. Add that to the fact that my Aunt had four children of her own to raise as a single parent and it was one big messed up situation. I was part of a very poor family and everything I received I had to earn. So just because I might come off as a Bitch in times please don’t get it mistaken. I fight for what I believe in and I put my heart into just about everything.

I was spunky at one point just like you when I first came into the business. I was this happy go lucky woman who was over excited to just be part of the business. When I first got into the wrestling business wrestling companies only wanted me to be an escort to my husband at the time. I was only used as eye candy and doubled up as being an interviewer for a company. It was like the worst time in my life. Every time I tried to do an interview for a wrestler I was often on the end of the beat down and it was just a messy situation and I knew I wanted more out of wrestling than just that.  I wanted to branch out and that’s when I finally left to gain a sense of myself in female companies…

I became an instant star. The wins came and little by little I just kept rising through the ranks and becoming the woman that I am now today. That was my journey. That was merely the start and I would eventually go on to be the success that you see before you. However one thing that I haven’t managed to do was become a great star at wrestling both genders and my journey has brought me to this company. Kelsai you seem like a nice person and judging by your moves you seem like a woman who is willing to take risks in order to make something happen. However that has always been the story of my life and I am walking into this match with one purpose, and that’s to showcase to the world that I am ready to finally be the wrestler that everybody knows I am and I won’t hold back.

Kelsai you might have a lot going for you but I refuse to fail any longer. I refuse to be a disappointment and I refuse to be in the background watching others rise through the ranks where I am still stuck doing the same old same old. I am beyond that point. At Break Down I finally take my spot back and I prove that I have all of the makings of being a star. Lights, Camera, Action…It’s time to roll the carpet for yours truly. The credits are rolling which means this is your end… See you soon and please don’t disappoint me…”

With that Crystal can only keep on grinning as we slowly fade out on this image.
[Image: oKjPNn8.jpg]
Making A New Friend?

For me, there are few greater joys in life than making a new friend. Recently, I was able to do just that however, I was able to make a new friend, though some people were a bit skeptical of how I made this new friend, she is a new friend of mine just the same. I don’t really think that Jaina for example likes the idea of this new friend that I have, though I believe that Jaina is just looking out for me because that is what does, and I have to be honest and say that sometimes I am skeptical of the things that Jaina does too, for no other reason than I am looking out for her. When you consider that I didn’t know a lot about my new friend either, I am sure that had to sound somewhat questionable to Jaina, who I tell almost everything.

The thing about my new friend is that I honestly don’t know a lot about her (yes, I do know that she is a woman) to tell Jaina or anybody else for that matter. I know that her name is Jessica, and I know that I met her while I was shopping at Wal-Mart last week, and I know Jessica is really quiet because I did most of the talking once we met each other. I know that Jessica has red hair and she is not married, though I think she said that she was married once, but I couldn’t get out of her exactly what happened there other than to say that she is now longer married. Other than that I really don’t know a whole lot about Jessica, like I said I did most of the talking while Jessica did a lot of listening because Jessica is a very good listener. So good as a matter of fact that Jessica was perfectly fine with letting me talk the entire time almost, which probably is another good reason why Jaina is so skeptical about her because while I gave Jessica a lot of information about myself, I got very little in return.

It has been said before by a variety of different people that I can be a little naive at times but in this case with Jessica I really just do not agree. Jessica is a good person, I can really feel that down into my soul no matter what anybody else seems to think. I know there is still a lot of work that I have to do to get her to open up and tell me more about herself but honestly some people are just shy and I am not shy, so that just makes the fact that the other person is not talking much at all. She will open up to me though of this I am sure of and then everybody will see that I have been right about her from the get go, and my other friends will stop feeling like they have to protect me from her, like she is a type of predator that I do not even realize is there until it is too late. I really hate the fact that so many of my friends feel that my judgment can be so questionable, particularly when it comes to other people but let’s be honest; my judgment when it comes to other people can be well questionable.

That was the furthest thing from my mind of course when I first met Jessica for the first time not too long ago actually…

Off Camera
Wal-Mart
New Orleans, Louisiana
Friday, October 30, 2020
2 pm

Kelsai: I am telling you girl, that dress on you, whoever he is, he is going to end up one lucky guy when he sees you with that on. You will look like absolute dynamite with that on.
Turning around, she was slowly looking me up and down and I have to say that I really was not sure what to expect when she started talking to me, and I am really not sure she knew what to say either.
Woman: Excuse me, but do we know each other?
Immediately when she said this I could not describe how much instant joy I felt, the kind of joy that can only be felt when you are someone that is known everywhere they go, and then they somehow become anonymous again. To say the least I getting very excited at just the thought of it all.
Kelsai: Wait a minute, you really have no idea who I am?
Woman: I don’t have a clue, but if you don’t mind me saying so this is just a little bit weird you being so excited that I don’t know you.
Try my absolute darnedest, you know how I am, which of course means I could not control my exuberance no matter how hard I tried, and this made the new person who I have just met even more skeptical about me. I didn’t give her a chance to say no and gave her the most awkward hug ever while shouting in the middle of the store .
Kelsai: I think that I might love you!
Woman: Yeah, this doesn’t seem creepy at all...
Kelsai: Oh I am sorry, my name is Kelsai, and it’s just that everywhere I go now people always know I am. I know that was going to happen being a world famous professional athlete so I am not complaining about my situation at all. I know that there are some people that have it so much worse than what I do. Sometimes it is really nice to know that there are still some people in the world that I can introduce myself to and they don’t know who I am.
Despite the fact that I am still not certain that she feels like she can trust me, the mystery woman smiles at this, at least for a few seconds
Woman: I can understand that yeah. I wish that I was not so well known myself.
Kelsai: It’s funny that you should say that because I still don’t have any idea who you are, so what would I know you from?
Woman: Me? Trust when I say that is not important and we will not be discussing it any further. The real question is what sport are people supposed to know you for, Ms. Professional Athlete?
Kelsai: Actually there are two. First I used to be a member of the Buffalo Blizzard of the Lingerie Football League until I quit that for my second sport which is professional wrestling. I wrestling for two separate companies or promotions, Supreme Championship Wrestling or SCW and Global Championship Wrestling or GCW.
Woman: So you look like a nice little lady when in actuality you are a walking, talking badass who wrestles in two places? Very cool.
KelsaiSadlaughing) Well that is the first time that anyone has ever called me a badass.
Woman: You are though, and I would really like to hear more about that sometime. Do you have time to go for a late lunch right now?
Kelsai: I don’t see why not, but could you at least tell me your name?
As we walk over to the food court, she looks at me and smirks
Jessica: Jessica, Jessica Butcher

Movin’ On Up Down Under

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Smirking silently for just a moment to let the previous statement sink in, while the camera slowly introduces everyone to the hotel room they now see before them and Kelsai Adamson-Mason says nothing.

Ok, so that statement was not made first by me, but instead it was made by Mark Twain. I figured if I was going to borrow from someone the words that I wanted to convey exactly how I am feeling right now, why not choose to borrow from one of the most intelligent people ever known to man? Because that is exactly how I feel in a sense, I feel that SCW has forgotten about. No, not you, all of the fans, because you fans are my fans, and I do not feel that you would even forget about me, being that I have such a connection with all of you. When I say that I feel as though I have been forgotten about, I am talking about the SCW officials and the SCW board. The last time I have been in the ring for SCW is Apocalypse, or 47 days before I get in the ring to compete again for SCW, so yes I definitely feel that the powers that be in SCW have forgotten who I am.

Does that sound like I am bitter?

I hope not, though I really cannot tell you how it sounds when other people hear my voice, after all, I am not other people. I can tell you though that I am not upset or frustrated with the people that make the decisions, while at the same time however, some things do need to be addressed, and the trajectory for my career here needs to change. 47 days is a long time, and in professional wrestling terms it seems like it has been forever since the last time that I stepped inside the ring.

But who do I blame for being gone for so long?

I could blame Sasha D., because let’s be honest that is what it seems like the vast majority of the SCW roster likes to do when something doesn’t go exactly as planned for them, they just blame it on Sasha. The woman has been blamed for so many things recently that I am pretty sure when the Presidential election in the United States in over while one person and one party will claim victory and be sure to inflate their own massive egos while doing it, the other side will have plenty of blame to go around and they might very well include Sasha in that blame. Now coming back to SCW, Sasha while IS the woman who is in charge of SCW and she makes the decisions as to who is going to be competing in the ring, Sasha is not to blame for the reason I have been gone for so long because I had suffered another injury, and therefore Sasha had kept me out of action because of that injury. When you add in the fact that we were dealing with an ankle sprain which can get progressively worse if you are not careful, you quickly realize that Sasha as much as it frustrated me, did the right thing for me and my career, both now and in the future also.

If you were watching the September 23rd episode of Breakdown, then you know that my injury can be blamed directly on one person, that person is Christy Matthews who injured my ankle that night, after I came down to the ring to try and help my friend Jay Gold, who was going to be assaulted by a number of individuals, including Christy. I could blame Christy for being out for so long and SCW having forgotten about me, but I am not going to do that either, nor do I want Christy disciplined by SCW for what she did to my ankle either. Wrestling is a rough business, and I was aware of that long before I started wrestling so I am not going to cry about being injured. Besides, I have a receipt waiting for Christy when the time is right, and being able to deliver that receipt requires Christy to be in the ring, not serving out some suspension for what she did to me, and honestly? With all due respect I can take care of myself and don’t want or need SCW officials to take care of Christy for me. While I have respect for her and all she has accomplished, Christy is a former world champion, I am not intimidated by her. If you need proof of that you look no further than May 6th of this year when I beat her as the opening match for Fatal Fortunes, the only time that Christy and I have faced each other in a match to this point, but hopefully not the last.

Her brows arch briefly, as Kelsai cracks a grin

But if I am not me Sasha for SCW forgetting and I am not blaming Christy either, who do I feel is responsible for my place being lost?

Me.

Yes that’s right, it is my fault for being forgotten in SCW, and I am not just talking about making the decision to take a couple of dates off after my ankle injury, which is fine by the way and I am back at 100 percent. The fact is though, there is a lot of tremendous talent in SCW and if you are going to be unable to compete for a couple of weeks then you are going to need to work hard to make certain that you are not lost in the shuffle. While I work hard, lately I have been asking myself the question, do I work hard enough, and I really do not believe that I do. I want to be the best wrestler in the world, not one of the best, but the best number. I know that I have what it takes to get everything done and make this happen inside of the ring but am I forceful enough outside of the ring? I have been in SCW for over a year and half now, and I have even been the SCW Television Champion twice, but I have never asked for any match at all and this is something that has to stop. If I want to be taken more seriously by management, then I need to make my voice be heard, something that I am going to work hard on in the coming weeks and months ahead, marks my words.

Despite the fact that I have all of the natural ability, it wouldn’t hurt if I won more matches either, and that is where I am at now here in Sydney, Australia, as I prepare for my match on Breakdown Wednesday night against Crystal Zdunich. Although she has been here for a short time, Crystal has been set to make waves in SCW, but that was nothing that came as a surprise to me. I knew as soon as she arrived in SCW that Crystal has what it takes to go straight to the top, and I also knew immediately that Crystal would have no problem stepping on anybody else along the way to the top.

I know this because I know Crystal. It’s not like we are best friends that always hang out or that we are talking to each other constantly or anything like that. We did talk a few times briefly though when we were both part of the Lingerie Football League. While I was a part of the Buffalo Blizzard and becoming one of the better wide receivers in the league before I quit and Crystal was a member of the Detroit Rampage and her fiercely competitive nature on the football field was something that I was very well aware of. It is also something that has translated well to professional wrestling obviously as Crystal was a 16 time world champion and a 4 time hall of famer outside of SCW.

The question for you Crystal is though, how are things going for you inside of SCW currently? There is a wealth of talent in SCW and as I alluded to myself it is very easy to get left behind of you are not careful and I really have to wonder if that is not what has happened to you, because I have not heard as much about you as I did when you first came into SCW. Not only does SCW have an incredibly deep talent pool on our roster, but everyone of the people on that roster could star in another promotion, because most promotions do not have as many great wrestlers on their roster. I admit that I have gotten lost in that deep talent pool, but I need to right the ship and that starts with a win over you at Breakdown.

Two of us that really need to win a match here in SCW not just to get back in the title picture, but to get back in the picture in general, but only one of us can get that win, only one of us can right the ship and Crystal?

That is NOT going to be you.

I am going to find my way back, back to all of the promise, back to becoming the best wrestler in the world. I still have all of the faith in myself that I can and will succeed and at Breakdown Crystal?

You will just have to wait for another opportunity because I am going to make sure that SCW management remembers who in the heck I am when I defeat you Wednesday night and I am back on my way up!
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]