Hi... and things...
Hey everyone, 

Just thought that I would stop by and give a little update to those of you that haven't caught anything that I have posted up on twitter and/or Facebook with my sporadic postings. First off, I'd like to address the elephant in the room which is the opinion that I posted several months ago that rubbed more than a few people the wrong way. It was simply just that my opinion that I shared to start a conversation. Not to offend nor piss people off, but to start a dialogue on the subject nothing more nothing less. Maybe I poorly worded it... I don't know. I don't remember and frankly I just want to move on the situation that I caused, but I just first wanted to apologize to anyone and everyone that I offended with my opinion. 

So again I just want to say I'm sorry and that I  Heart you all.

Now to the update part, J and Omar I know for sure know a little something about what I'm currently going through at the moment. I've survived Hurricanes in the past, but never one right after another. Hurricane Laura finished totalling the house from the issues we were are already dealing with and then Hurricane Delta just compounded it even worse. FEMA has been no help to us... the best that they had done was give us two months (2,000 dollars) rents while repairs are made to our home. Which wouldn't cover the duration of the repairs, because were were told by a contractor that the whole trailer had to be rebuilt from the frame in its current state. They didn't give us anything to pay for the repairs and the fact that we have no insurance on our home, because of that fact that no will insure it due to the issues with how it was set up. Means that all the repairs would be 100% out of pocket for us.

So we did the only thing that we could with the money that they did give us... we used it for food, water, and ice during the 25 days we were without power and got a generator, because we knew after two months of renting we would have ended back up in our trailer as it is, because my brother is going on 2 years without working now and my check and my mom's disability is barely enough to keep our bills paid and food on the table. So we have been fighting with FEMA, because they have denied us help on housing assistance on a technicality. The land and the trailer are in my Mom's name, but the FEMA app was put in my name. We did that, because we heard that they were doing virtual walk throughs of the damaged dwellings, because of Covid. So I put everything in my name so that they would talk to me, because my mom has mobility issues uses a wheel chair most days just to get to the bath room and I knew that she wouldn't be able to do the walk through with the FEMA 'inspector' because that are parts of the house she can't get to due to the damage/not being wheelchair accessible (like my room). 

So they kept denying me, because I couldn't prove that I "owned" the land or the property even though I have lived in the home with my mother since the day that we moved in it after Hurricane Rita and that fact that my mom has given me power of attorney when it comes to the land. So yeah it's been a rough last couple months for us, but we are finally getting somewhere even though it's coming at a cost. We are finally on the path of getting a FEMA trailer, but as of today due to health reasons my mother and brother are being removed from the home to go to the Alexandra, LA Mega shelter while I get to stay "home". The only reason why I'm being allowed to stay is because I have no heath issues, i'm not at home 24/7 like they are because I go to work most days. So Iam allowed to stay, but they recommend I stay with friends So yeah that is what is going on with my right now.

Rick
Okay...

Without even talking to me Rick, you went on Twitter and aired your grievances accusing me of stealing your character idea, and honestly anything like that was simply coincidental as I don’t have to steal anyone’s ideas and the premise you put behind it was even more asinine then the accusation itself, claiming that I did it because of some grudge I have against you for beating me one time with a character of mine that was in its infant stages, which the next three times the two faced my character beat yours so I don’t understand where there would be a grudge when that whole issue was already solved in roleplays. The fact is, you made a parade of trying to smear me on Twitter and were not even man enough to mention me by name until someone on Discord asked and you mentioned my name. The character in question, Tamara Todd has been around a long time, I changed pic bases to Anna Jay because I liked her distinct look and it played into what she was while not wrestling a card dealer, then suddenly I am stealing your ideas?

No, not even close.

The part which annoys me the worst was you didn’t even try to reach out to me, you didn’t even attempt to talk about it and instead had to make it a spectacle on Twitter and pretty much piss off the entire fed. Unlike you, and others here, I don’t hold grudges, I don’t carry any ill will toward anyone no matter how much an ass they act toward me. I am sorry for what happened to you and your family during the Hurricanes, I have been there too, so I understand the pain and the worry about what is next. I hope that all works out for you. As for the game, I never had any issues with you being a part of the community, you and I are straight, but I will say your opinion was wrong in this instance. Tactics like that are too petty and childish to be worth any of my time. If I take issue with you, it will be behind the scenes through DM's, not out so the whole community can read it unless you initiate it. I’m fine if you want to come back, but now you have to convince quite a few other people as well including the boss. 

Hope everything works out for you.

[Image: regan2018.png]

Achievements:

- SCW Supreme Champion
- 2x SCW World Champion
- 1x SCW United States Champion
- 1x SCW World Tag Team Champion
- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2012 SCW Rookie of the Year
- 2016 Feud of the Year Winner Vs. Ace Marshall
- 2019 SCW Trios Contract Winner
- 2020 Tag Team of The Year (Frozen Hell)

Singles Record - | W - 099| L - 13 | D - 06|
Overall Record - | W - 133| L - 29 | D - 08|
Alright.

I'm pretty sure that opinion you're talking about is the one against feds having or giving handlers opportunity to hold multiple championships. In that particular case it seemed like you were calling me out as I was the only one here at the time holding multiple titles, with two characters having titles and also one character just coming off holding two at the same time. (I looked up your Twitter rant to make sure I got it right) But I wasn't all that pissed over myself personally because I know that there is no bias or favoritism here, I've been in several feds over the last almost 16 years and I know what bias and favoritism looks like. This is the least biased place I've ever played, including the fed I used to run, as I had staff who expressed bias that I had to fire. So I was more upset over the insinuation that Olek was a bad fed head rather than anything to do with me as a handler holding multiple championships.

The apology, that's fine, it took a while for you to realize one was necessary, but better late than never I suppose. I would also echo what Omar said about going to people personally and privately. Not only with issues but with apologies too. Sometimes blanket ones are ok, sometimes they're not.

I would also caution you against posting or tweeting such opinions or such again under the guise of starting a conversation or debate when it's pretty clear that no, it was actually complaining and only called "starting a discussion" when you got called out for it. We're not dumb, bro. Don't talk to us like we are.

As for your personal stuff, I will say I find it amusing that you called out the two people who you angered the most as ones who could relate.. but that's not important.  I do hope everything works out for you guys, FEMA can be real slow pokes and assholes. I haven't dealt with them directly but I know many who did after Katrina. So I do wish you the best there. Important thing is you guys are safe physically. The rest is just annoyance. Take care.

As for you coming back? I'll echo Omar there, too. It wouldn't bother me but it's not my call.
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
Welcome back!
Is this Ricky James?
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
Sorry the only Rick character I have ever handled is my Rick Young character.

As far as me returning to the SCW... I still have a long ways to go with what I'm dealing with after the hurricanes. I gotta move in to a new place before I do anything. I'm not about to return and then have to go on LOA to move my stuff in to my new place and wait for the internet to get set up, etc. Other than a random CD piece... I can't really do more than that at the moment. Other than that I don't know... not looking too far a head at the moment.
I’m not Rick Young. I’m Rick James, bitch.
[Image: QEi4Ejt.png]

1x SCW Television Champion

Wins:12 (Jobber, Jobber, Derek Adonis, Konrad Raab, Blake Mason, Tommy Valentine, Kelsai Adamson-Mason [TV Title win], Jay Gold [title defense], Maria Salvatore [title defense], Ace Marshall [via DQ], Gavin Taylor, Cid Turner/Selena Frost/Purity Pixie [w/Ace and Kandis, Trios 2021, pinned Purity])

Losses: 8 (Gavin/Powers, Jay Gold, Asher Hayes, Last Laugh 2020 Battle Royal [Last eliminated by Asher Hayes], Crystal Zdunich [TV Title loss], Retribution 2021 Scaffold Scramble, RTG 2021 TLC Match for Adrenaline Title, UA 2021 EC for Adrenaline Title)