A/C Unit vs. JaMarcus Avery & Jake Starr (London)
World Tag League Match

4 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 10, 2020
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: Posting this for both matches. All characters, including those I created, appear with permission. Good luck to all and enjoy.

Berlin
[Image: ASHERHAYESBANNER1.png]

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

"Something I'll just get out of the way now… I have no idea who JaMarcus Avery is. All I could really do upon seeing him initially was judge this book by its cover, and this cover is admittedly frightening. But I guess that this once again proves that you should never judge a book by its cover, huh? 

While JaMarcus came to SCW hoping to make a splash and start a decent run for himself, he's done anything but. Which is honestly fair enough, because it just reminds us that SCW is the best promotion in the entire world. People walk in here, showing off all of their accolades from all around the world, which is great! Don't get me wrong, this is a tough business and having something to show for it is impressive.

But what does it mean, at the end of the day? Someone like Crystal Zdunich joined SCW with a lot of hype. Understandably so, she's a 24-time Champion and a 7-time Hall of Famer! As long as you don't ask her for proof of these claims, it's impressive! But what is she in SCW? Just someone with unfulfilled potential. She has time to fulfil that potential, but she's still showing some obvious growing pains here. 

Much like JaMarcus Avery is. I have to imagine he doesn't actually give a damn about this Tag League opportunity or even Jake Starr. He's here for himself. It's fine, it's whatever. Almost everyone here is only in it for themselves, it's just how the world is now. The question is whether or not you actually do something with this chance. Are you going to show that you have what it takes to remain in the big leagues, or are we all just here to see you struggle on the big stage? I guess we'll find out soon enough. 

But I'll admit that I'm struggling not to overlook JaMarcus because I have my eyes set on something that's really personal to me. Or, rather, someone.

Jake Starr. Really, you're the complete opposite of JaMarcus Avery. You've already done it all. Everyone knows exactly who you are, for better or for worse. SCW Hall of Famer, multi-time World Champion… Social Misfit. Above all, you're a handsome son of a bitch.

I'll address this now. You look a lot like me. If I got a trim, we could probably pass as brothers. Or even if you decided to abandon society and become a hairy hermit, if you prefer that route. Honestly, just based off your recent run of bad luck, maybe it is time to go live in the woods. Anyway, normally, I'd think that it'd be cool to have a doppelganger. Forgive me, though. This is very much not cool.

Before my corpse even got cold when I left in 2007, into the SCW you came, without a care in the world. The only thing that mattered was being the best that you could be in SCW, and maybe looking like a former World Champion was a good start for you. It wasn't enough that you looked like me, though. You had to steal my moves. My music. My everything.

What made everything worse was that you used these powers for evil. You took my son - James Exeter - and you beat him to reach the top of the mountain as SCW World Champion. He avenged me by defeating that spotlight hog Shawn Winters at Rise to Greatness, finally letting my soul rest in peace. But there you were, looking like the Ghost of Cid Past, eager to undo the noble act of Exeter.

So, the whole time I'm gone, what do I hear? It's all about Jake Starr. He's champion again, he's got all these crazy antics, he's beating everyone in SCW. He's a future Hall of Famer… which was true, after all. You continued to prove it, Jake. It didn't take long for you to surpass my list of accolades, cementing yourself as an SCW legend, building a legacy that - as it stands - will be remembered much longer than mine. 

As for me, I just wasted away for years and years. My athletic prime was spent sitting on the couch, living off of memories. As time went on, it wasn't about, 'oh, there's that guy who looks like Cid Turner'. It was, 'that's Jake Goddamn Starr, the Social Misfit, SCW Hall of Famer'. Now, someone could see me on the street and think to themselves, 'wow, that guy looks like Jake Starr', because you've surpassed me. I can fully admit that. I respect that, Jake. You stole my identity and ran with it, and while I want to be angry about it, I can't be anymore. You've earned it. 

But where are we now? I guess even after all these years, we're still similar, huh? Our better days are behind us. Or, even if they aren't, we at least have to confess that we don't have much longer in this business. Two stars of yesterday, making way for the stars of tomorrow. Whether we ride out gracefully into the sunset or get taken out the back like Old Yeller remains to be seen. 

On Breakdown, though… let's put that all behind us. This isn't about a case of identity theft anymore. We're two men, both with something to prove. This Wednesday, we leave behind the past and move forward. It's not about who's stealing from who or who's better than who or who came first or who came last. It's about two Hall of Famers showing the world exactly why they got there in the first place."
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]