Dark Fantasy vs. Dylan Howell & Konrad Raab
Tag League match

4 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, December 15, 2020
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Another chapter in Ravyn's never ending story. The full return of an old character, and references to things that happened in 2016. What fun!

Enjoy.

[Image: thediary.png]

Ravyn Taylor's Diary
April 28th, 2019
[Image: syren2021.png]
And another chapter in Syren's current struggles. Since her timeline is a bit weird as to exactly what is set when, I decided to just bring it right up to date, since I had this idea from Last Laugh and thought I'd not sorry about potential time discrepancies.

Enjoy.

[Image: DoNotAdjust.gif]

The Syren Song: Verse 324
"Who didn’t read the small print on what?"
[Image: syren2021.png]
OOC: Credit to Omar mostly for allowing me to use his Minerva and Regan Street characters for this piece, well Charlie as well of course for his Dylan Howell character. This RP will also be reused for the tag title match as well with the promo I've done for that already below as Charlie isn't able to post two RP's for both matches. Also, the second shoot for the tag titles isn't shown live until Saturday night. Good luck, Alexis and Jon and may the top teams win.

------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Aftermath of Minerva and Konrad match. Glendale, Arizona. Sunday 6th December. (Off-Camera)

After the assistance from Dylan Howell, Konrad got up from the ring as he slid under the ring, along with Dylan and walked backstage to their locker room. Dylan kept winking at Konrad, having a small smirk on him and says this as the doors were closed with Konrad taking his gloves and mask off.

Dylan Howell: "You lover boy, you wrestled your addy in there. Treasure the moment. Hope you'll enjoy wearing her as I did with the addy belt."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, feeling a little woozy right now. Just emotions are going through my head; I can't explain. I'm going to have a long shower to gather my thoughts about this and then, I'm going to see Minnie, explaining to her how I feel about her while I'm sober."

Dylan Howell: "Oh, of course, I won't get in the way of your addy, especially what you've told me. I go and check up on Regan if she's alright. If something happens, I think you better need this if you think what you'll do to your addy. I'll see you later, and I'll meet you at the hotel lounge tomorrow afternoon to go to Chicago."

Dylan digs in his pocket and pulls out a small square packet, which was a condom. Konrad nods and takes the condom and places it in his jeans pocket. Dylan left the locker room and goes to see Regan and her tag partner, while Konrad gets out his shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and his towel before taking his trousers and his boxer shorts off to get in the shower. Konrad's been in the shower for an hour, more gathering his thoughts on Minerva. He manages to get out an hour and fifteen minutes later and goes to the loo to do his business.

He dries himself and ties his towel around his package area before coming out and placing at least his boxer shorts and his jeans on. He also sprays deodorant under his arms and puts on a bit of aftershave. He leaves the shirt off for now as he zips up his bag. He puts his mobile phone and his wallet in his jeans pocket as well. Konrad leaves the locker room and walks to the female locker room as the Last Laugh PPV finished a few minutes ago with many wrestlers already going to the hotel or their homes.

Suddenly when the last female wrestler went home half an hour later, Konrad walks in and he immediately sees Minerva in the locker room, the girl he wanted to see. Konrad sat down on the bench and Minerva says this as she turns to him, looking at his torso.

Minerva: "Didn't expect you to see you here, my sexy Schnitzel."

Konrad Raab: "Minnie, I need to talk to you."

Minerva: "About that night we had?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes."

Minerva came towards Konrad as she finished placing her shoes on as she was fully dressed when Konrad came in, and she sat next to him as Konrad didn't want to suddenly show how he felt, until after he told Minerva the full truth.

Konrad Raab: "First off, I apologise for not being there like I should've been and not phoning you. I understand you were hurt and I won't hurt you anymore. Now Fizz doesn't want to be with me anymore with her kicking me out of her house; I will change and being a better man to you. I've had a woozy stomach lately, and that's because I want to be with you. I have a lot of feelings for you."

Minerva: "I've had a little crush on you since I first saw you because of how kind you were and thought for an old guy, you were cute. I'm still mad you didn't call me, despite you apologising now. I understand that Fizz stopped you from contacting me. But you did say this when you were out of your head. I never thought you had it in you to do what you did to me in bed that night."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, it was a lot to do with Fizz to stop me from contacting you, and I should've stood up for myself on that. I want to change for the better. Minnie, I want you to be my girlfriend so I can be happy again with you listening to what I say and explore more of my emotions to you, especially in bed."

Minerva: "Really, now there is a twist. I meant those words I said in that match because I wanted this and waited for you to ask me which I'm glad. Of course, I'll be your “girlfriend” because you DO deserve to be happy and I can see it in your eyes and your body says everything I need to know your love for me. Is that why you came here, topless?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, it is. It always makes me feel good about myself when you call me your sexy Schnitzel. I'll be there to protect you if someone hurts you. I love you too and the fact you said that only makes me happy and want to do this."

Konrad forces Minerva's head on his chest, having a smile on his face as he places his arm around her shoulders, feeling something he hadn't felt as much with Fizz, but this was strong as Minerva kisses Konrad's torso before she gets up from Konrad's chest, licking her lips. They passionately kiss on the lips to each other as Konrad laid Minerva down on the bench, being on top of her fully clothed as they kiss before Konrad gets himself up as Minerva says this, being surprised what Konrad did on the bench.

Minerva: "Wow, my sexy schnitzel. I want you to be a man, and I'll teach you to be one. I'd love to do the whole night again, but this time with you being completely sober."

Konrad Raab: "Of course I do as well my sexy bunny. That was the best night of my life. I want to get something in a shop to spice things up a bit regarding that, and I'll do it again with you, after the tag title match against Chris Cannon and Lucas Knight as an early Christmas present."

Minerva: "You spoilsport, but I don't think I can wait that long to have that night again with you, but I'll accept if it will spice things up with me. I'm looking forward to it. You can contact me anytime, and I'll be there to give you pleasure."

Konrad Raab: "Agreeing to be my girlfriend and giving you the opportunity of showing you all the love in the world I have for you has given me pleasure and happiness. I'll keep that in mind if I need you. I don't feel trapped in a marriage that I didn't want to be in anymore. I want you, and only you."

There were tears down Konrad's face, getting out of the trapped marriage he was in both from being upset and also from being happy as well as Minerva hugs him, although she kisses his cheek and stroking his torso with her right hand, feeling the six-pack Konrad had.

Minerva: "I'm glad you've told me this as I knew Fizz was controlling you with the marriage you had. I won't control you with anything. I knew you meant everything you've said when you were drunk that night, it is when people say the truth, and now, I know why. You were all over me, with us leading to fuck. I think I can teach you a few more moves in bed that is hoping you don’t have a heart attack, don’t know if the ticker can hold it. Maybe a bite to eat and then afterwards, well…. You know. Make sure you have the little blue pill.”

Konrad Raab: "Always and alright, we can do that. I have to text Dylan, and then we go out for something to eat before we do the whole thing again. You'll always be my sexy bunny."

Konrad and Minerva kiss on the lips again before they let go of the hug as Konrad pulls his phone out of his pocket and texts Dylan about going for dinner and that he'll be staying with Minerva tonight. He sends the text before placing it in his pocket. Konrad has never felt better in his life, with a smile on his face as he stands up and says this.

Konrad Raab: "I'll put my wrestling clothes away, and we'll go out for dinner."

Minerva: "I'll come with you, my sexy schnitzel. Fuck waiting around; I want to go to eat dinner now before we do the whole thing again."

Konrad and Minerva kiss before Minerva grabs her luggage she already had packed before holding Konrad's hand to Konrad's locker room as she sits and waits for him while watching place his wrestling clothes away in the small hand luggage.

He also places his shirt and jumper on before they leave the locker room and the arena together with Konrad holding Minerva's hand to go out to eat. They went to a restaurant where they include vegetarian food. They were in there for two hours, chatting and even laughing together before Konrad takes Minerva to his hotel room to make love once again.

-----------------------------

The next morning of Konrad and Minerva being a couple. Glendale, Arizona and Chicago, Illinois. Monday 7th December (Off-Camera)

Konrad wakes up five in the morning to work out in the gym for four hours, before going back to his room, seeing Minerva already waking up and he gets in the shower to wash. He goes back to her as they hug and kiss, before Konrad packs up, with Minerva sighing that Konrad had to go quickly again and she says this.

Minerva: "Don't leave me again, sexy schnitzel."

Konrad Raab: "I have to go to Chicago, got a wrestling match there in another company where I'm facing against multiple people for the Cross-Hemisphere title."

Minerva: "Well, I've not got anything going on today; can I come with you?"

Konrad Raab: "Sure, although Dylan is coming as well. He'll meet with us in the lounge. Would be nice to have some support at ringside as well as Dylan."

Minerva: "Oh, my sexy schnitzel's going to win that title. I don't mind Dylan coming along, as long as I'm able to be alone with you afterwards, that's fine."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, I will sexy bunny. I'll give you time to go to your hotel room to get yourself packed before we'll go to the airport together. I love you."

Minerva: "I love you too."

They kiss each other on the lips for a bit before Konrad leaves his hotel room and goes down to the hotel lounge to meet with Dylan and says this.

Dylan Howell: "Let's go."

Konrad Raab: "No, not yet. Minerva's coming to Chicago with us. She asked to come, and I couldn't say no so we wait for her and then we'll go."

Dylan Howell: "Is she your girlfriend now?"

Konrad Raab: "Yeah."

Konrad has a proud smile on his face, relaxing that his stress has gone away, mostly what they resolved together yesterday. Dylan pats Konrad on his shoulder, proud to see him being happy as Konrad speaks to Dylan.

Konrad Raab: "She's fine with you coming with us, but after the match, I want time with her alone in my apartment. I got you a hotel room booked for the night in Chicago, so don't worry."

Dylan Howell: "You animal, going all over your addy as you did last night. I know you did, it's written all over your face and your crazy to do it again tonight. Got to get you another condom it seems."

Konrad Raab: "Damn, don't say that out loud in front of people, Dylan.”

Konrad covers his face in embarrassment as he whispers in Dylan's ear to say this.

Konrad Raab: “However, I'll be alright without one."

Konrad slightly punches Dylan on his shoulder as a joke. Konrad nodded as he saw Minerva, and they got up together to grab a taxi out of the hotel room and went to the airport. It was the first time Minerva travelled anywhere with Konrad, even going on his private plane to Chicago. Minerva slept on Konrad's chest as he strokes her back, having a smile on his face. They landed in Chicago and got a taxi straight to the arena. Before Minerva, Dylan and Konrad go their separate ways, Minerva says this as she kisses him on her cheek.

Minerva: "Good luck, my sexy schnitzel. You can do it. You'd look sexy with gold around your waist."

Konrad Raab: “Thank you.”

They passionately kiss outside of the arena before Konrad pulls money out of his pocket to give to Minerva and he says this while providing cash to Minerva.

Konrad Raab: "Buy yourself a ticket to sit next to Dylan at ringside, and we'll get to business later."

Minerva: "Thank you."

Konrad Raab: "Although Minerva can take care of herself, you treat her with respect."

Dylan Howell: "I got it. Go batshit insane on these motherfuckers."

Konrad Raab: "They got another thing coming, alright."

Konrad waves at Dylan and Minerva as they go in the arena after Minerva gets herself a ticket to sit next to Dylan. Konrad goes back entrance to the arena. As he steps in his locker room, Konrad had a guest waiting for him, before Konrad sorts out his theme song and then works out in the locker room before the Cross-Hemisphere title match. After the match, he meets with Minerva outside the arena as he texted her after the match is over. Konrad takes her back to his apartment in Chicago.

The next day, Minerva gets up and tells Konrad she's going back home. Konrad takes her to the airport. She checks herself in and kisses him on his mouth before Konrad waves to her as Minerva leaves to go through airport security. Konrad drove back to his apartment with a smile on his face as he lays, watching television for a bit before heading to the gym for four hours.

After gym work out, Konrad came home and play video games by himself for a bit which Konrad recently got into throughout the day. During the video games play, Konrad had a visit from Dylan, discussing the break up with Fizz for a couple of hours. After Dylan left Konrad's home, Konrad receives a text in-between the game from Minerva, stating she got home safe. He texts back saying thank you and I love you with four big x's on the text and sends it before he continues playing a video game, until one in the morning where he goes straight to sleep.

---------------------------------

Konrad and Regan Street, putting water underneath the bridge. Laurel Canyon, California. Thursday, 10th December. (Off-Camera)

As Dylan gave Konrad Regan's address of where she lives on a piece of paper, Konrad flies to California, which is a place that made him nervous, especially after what he went through with Fizz lately. Still, it was nothing to do with Konrad and romantic relationship stuff. It was all to do with Regan and Konrad, putting their past differences behind them. He got a taxi to the address of Regan's house. He was shaking, feeling afraid because Regan always had that effect on Konrad.

Especially the past experiences of the brutal wrestling fights they've had in the ring and their arguments were never pleasant. It's Dylan's idea of having Konrad and Regan to talk as they stopped outside Regan's house as he had to stop shaking. He gives the taxi driver some money, along with the number to call for a taxi for his return home. The taxi driver went into the car and drove off. As he does, Konrad sighs and says this.

Konrad Raab: "Here we go. Hope I'll make it out of the house in one piece."

Konrad shook off the shakes and nerves he had before approaching Regan's house as he rings the doorbell. Konrad quietly breathes in and out before Regan opens the door and then says this to Konrad, knowing the fears he had were there.

Regan Street: "What the fuck are you doing at my house?"

Konrad Raab: "Please, Regan, I don't want to cause an argument with you. I want to talk about Dylan managing me."

Regan Street: "Yeah, that’s great, see ya, go fuck yourself.”

Konrad Raab: “Wait… please, just a few minutes.”

Regan stood there for a moment, rolling her eyes, and allowing him in.

Regan Street: “Alright fine, come in, but we're sitting in the kitchen. Take your shoes off before you walk in here, get my carpets all dirty, you nasty ass."

Konrad Raab: “Thank you.”

Konrad walked in the home, seeing how spotless the place was, how brand new the house was and mostly how close everything was, especially being on the hills. Konrad took his shoes off like he wouldn't anyway, and then he walks to the kitchen. Konrad takes a seat, looking directly at Regan who sits opposite him. Although Regan had Jay around and asks a question as Konrad gulps, knowing the one thing that's he's missing time with right now.

Jay Helms: "Who's that?"

Regan Street: "He's someone I work with, Konrad. I need to talk to him in private, trust me it won’t take long, why don't you go upstairs and play videogames?"

Jay Helms: “Okay.”

Jay stands up and goes upstairs in his bedroom as it was now just Konrad and Regan alone, sitting in the dining table as Konrad clears his throat, shaking off the fear he has with Regan and he starts to discuss the situation going on.

Konrad Raab: "Look, I know you think I'm a piece of crap, and I understand that. Do you know how much I've tried to forget about last year, the hell I've put you through? A lot and I want to do everything I can to make things up with you."

Regan Street: "It's not that, it's also the fact you went behind my back and placed Dylan as your tag partner for the tag titles. You crossed the fucking line so fuck you. Why didn't you go and ask someone else, you selfish bastard, you know my brother’s condition."

Konrad Raab: "Because it wasn't my idea, it was Sasha's. I know how much you dislike fighting against your family members. I get that, but you had to realise that even if it weren't Sasha's decision, I would've chosen him because I didn't trust anyone else. It wasn't my fault Alistaire got injured. I want answers myself on who ran him over."

Regan Street: "I'm not blaming you for that, anytime anyone is attached to that rat fuck Adam Allocco, something bad is bound to happen, it's just you know damn well that I don't fight my brother, not after all that shit a few years ago, man. You don't have any idea how much I hate the idea of Dylan managing you too, I have the right mind to bash the iron skillet over your fucking head right now. You don't deserve him, but I won't lie, however, you've done a good job of keeping him out of trouble."

Konrad nods, understanding about Regan being a strong person about Dylan managing Konrad. Konrad still feels afraid, not knowing what Regan would do to him, especially after the match he had against Minerva. Konrad nods, releasing how much hatred they had for one another, well more Regan not liking Konrad.

Konrad Raab: "So far, I have yes. I knew that from the beginning, you didn't like the idea of it. Listen, all those attacks I did to you, I regret them every single day, knowing it's still haunting me ever since. I was not myself, you know. I wanted to push people away, even Fizz at the time, figuring out who the hell I was. I lost respect not only to you and everyone but for myself. I was stupid, and I apologise for what I've done."

Regan Street: "I can't ever forgive you for the attacks you did, and I can't say I will ever like you because I still don't trust you and I think you are so neurotic, dude."

Konrad Raab: "That's what I'm here for, to sort our differences for the sake of Dylan. He wants us to resolve our problems and so do I for good. I hate the thought you don't trust me. I also feel terrible that I've made you face your half brother in the match."

Regan can understand that maybe, she was going way too far with the amount of arguments she and Dylan had over Konrad. If anything, Regan appreciated Konrad coming over to talk about it, something she never thought Konrad would do. She nods at him and says this.

Regan Street: "Yes, Dylan's said the same that we should put water underneath a bridge. I can't help but admire despite you being afraid of me because I can tell from you looking at me you came here and spoke to me knowing that I was probably going to put you through the sliding glass door. I did say harsh things about you and especially your wife in the past that I shouldn't have said, but she was a bitch and deserved it, especially now with how close our family are."

Konrad Raab: "I can see you're changing for the better and you got a cute son there who looks happy. That shows you aren't a bad person. By the way, Fizz and I are no longer together; she kicked me out of the house because she thought I was going to cheat on her with Minerva. I'm also wanting to say sorry for allowing her to say the kind of crap she said on Twitter to you."

Regan Street: "To be honest, you and Fizz splitting up is the best thing for you, Fizz controlled you the entire time you were together, but the thing about that though is you missing out with your kids. I can see you want to change and trust me, Siobhan, yes Minerva is way too young for you perv."

Konrad Raab: "I do, although regardless I'm going to see my kids over Xmas day and what we've always agreed to is having joint custody of our kids so I'll be able to visit them and my eldest kids can come and visit me. Not important though, the point is I wanted to talk to you about this long before Dylan told us to talk to each other. You can still hate me and call me a piece of crap, but can we mutually agree on trying to get along and put all the past behind us for us to move forward and also for Dylan too?"

After hearing everything Konrad said to Regan, especially the news of Fizz and Konrad splitting up which will improve things between the pair of them, she places her arm out at Konrad, despite the fear he had, still shaking with both his body language and his voice too. Konrad slowly with the shakes, places his hand and connect them to Regan.

Regan Street: "No promises, all I can say is I will try, I have a hard time trusting people, besides my family and Selena Frost. I have seen you trying to protect us from that bastard Xander Valentine. I accept of putting water underneath a bridge and start all over, but I won't hesitate to beat the fuck out of you if given a reason whether in the ring or out of it. I also won't hesitate to fuck you up if you dare to fuck things up with me. This is your last chance with me."

Konrad Raab: "I understand. I'm sorry for being shaky, you scare the hell out of me, especially being here with you alone."

Regan Street: "Stop being a pussy. I can see how that be the case, but I'm not going to hurt you, at least not today, besides, I have a pot pie in the oven and I rather not burn it. Piece of advice, I think you're too god damn nice at times and need to toughen up a lot more. Anyway, time’s up, get the fuck out Konrad, I’m willing to bury the hatchet until you give me a reason to take it back up and stab you with it.”

Konrad Raab: "Na, I deserved it after what I've done to you in the past. I'm getting some lessons from a fellow wrestler on toughening up, being more of a man, lets put it that way. I have to go myself, got a plane to catch to Australia as I'm wrestling there on Sunday to defend a title I've had since April. I'll see you around."

Regan and Konrad shook hands, burying the hatchet as Konrad planned to do before he went to the front door and placed his shoes on. Konrad gives Regan a high five before she opens the door and lets Konrad out of the door.

As the door closed behind him, Konrad calls for a taxi to head back to the airport to get a flight back to Chicago to grab his luggage, before going back to catch his flight to Australia where he defends a title he's held for eight months, on his way to still retaining his title or he plans to. 

---------------------------

Dylan getting Konrad's head right back into wrestling mode. New York City, New York. Tuesday 15th December (Off-Camera)

After everything that went down the last few weeks, Dylan saw Konrad, being a lot happier than he has over the past few weeks. The loss he had against Minerva didn't affect him very much, if at all, mostly what happened after the match, which could be risky, but Konrad didn't care. He wanted to change to be a lot happier.

Konrad was in his hotel room, looking at the pictures he downloaded of the internet of Minerva on his phone, smiling away at them as he strokes his downstairs area with his right hand while laying in bed with his jeans on. He kisses his phone multiple times. 

He still couldn't believe Minerva agreed to be his girlfriend and Konrad's smiling all the time. As there was a knock on the door, he pressed the main menu button on his phone and removed his hand as he gets up from his bed and walks towards the door and opens it, seeing Dylan there.

Dylan Howell: "What you doing there, looking at your addy?"

Konrad Raab: "Hm, maybe."

Konrad's face was bright red, near enough caught in the act and he didn't know how Dylan found out. Dylan shook his head and laughed at Konrad as Konrad slaps Dylan on his back, while he says this.

Dylan Howell: "Don't mind me, you know nobody, but I know about you and Minerva."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, I do. Don't stop me from protecting my bunny because I promised her I would hurt people if they do."

Dylan Howell: "Well, you need to snap out of your thoughts about Minerva, quickly because we got two big matches coming up, and you better prepare yourself for it."

Konrad Raab: "Trust me, I've never been more focused than ever. I know where my head is at now, and I know I can easily focus on the matches without the worry of knowing what to say. I hope I can face Syren in the ring. She has started to bug me a lot, wanting the SCW title all the time. Like, earn it."

Dylan Howell: "I agree, and I haven't forgotten the hell Regan has had with those girls either. They are dangerous and deadly to face on top of us facing the new tag team champions Lucas and Chris Cannon on Sunday as well."

Konrad nodded, knowing Dylan was right about everything on getting Konrad to focus on the upcoming match entirely and he had done well so far on discussing the match for this week. He continues.

Konrad Raab: "They will view us as the weak link out of the teams they've fought so far, but we need to give them a fight, well I certainly need to so that people can still view me as the good guy I am."

Dylan Howell: "I know you are, and you have been working out hard. Yes, we need to corner Syren and Ravyn Taylor. The plan is that you wrestle Syren as you still feel you need to teach her respect, while I'll focus more on Ravyn, especially that match she had with Bree at the PPV."

Konrad Raab: "I'd love the chance to face Bree again, I admit, but I haven't earned the right to do so. Maybe Syren and Ravyn need to understand that someday, even if Ravyn earned a title shot against Bree for once in her life. We need to pull out all the stops to the point of upsetting them. We can't allow them to cheat their way to victories as they usually do."

Dylan Howell: "We certainly got to combat that for sure. They are very tactical at what they do. What causes them to be weak and us stronger though is our powerhouse moves. There's no chance they can combat the power of The Iceman and The Nutcase. We will beat them because we can, and we will."

Konrad Raab: "Agreed."

It was a good discussion they had and for the last twenty minutes, was purely about the upcoming match. They also had the tag team titles to look forward to as well, exceedingly how rare that opportunity was for both Dylan and Konrad.

Dylan Howell: "How an earth did Lucas and Chris defeat my sister and Selena?"

Konrad Raab: "It was because they were the top team that night, but our speed is what's going to be an advantage for them. Unlike Dark Fantasy, this will go straight down the middle, although fighting Chris Cannon again, that brings up a lot of memories, how much he punished the hell out of my head, knocking it to another planet. Was one of those rare times I had a slight concussion."

Dylan Howell: "I'll deal with him, and you can face Lucas Knight."

Konrad Raab: "Good idea, especially Lucas, is one of the opponents I've always wanted to face on my list. I was gutted when he left SCW for a bit because I was looking forward to facing him when I came in. Yeah, I think Chris is more the opponent for you, being completely nuts and your anger as well is way above mine, although Minnie said she's going to work with me on being angry more and developing a killer instinct in the ring." 

It lasted that long for Konrad not to bring up Minerva, but Dylan couldn't tell Konrad off for that, not when it was going to lead for him to be a better wrestler, working on his weaknesses he needed to gain rapidly, mostly as it was seen in the match he had last Monday.

Dylan Howell: "I let you off this time because it's wrestling related, but yeah, I don't think they are anything in terms of cheating side of things we worry too much about. It's Dark Fantasy we do, and we got to keep an eye out on everything they do in the ring, and we'll make sure, they don't win by getting their managers to win for them."

Konrad Raab: "Also other stuff like putting feet on the ropes or choking us to the corner sort of stuff you know, even kicking us downstairs. That won't happen because the nutty ice team will crush them and do everything in our power to win, on top of knowing they aren't going to view us as threats at all. We will push them, and they know how resilient we are. We'll easily pin them for the three count."

Dylan agreed with Konrad, being completely spot on with the tactics Syren and Ravyn Taylor could do and how to prevent it. Dylan hadn't forgotten about the other team they were facing on Sunday either and said this.

Dylan Howell: "Then, we'll do the same with Lucas and Chris on Sunday night, without the cheating obviously, giving them a fight that will surprise them, tearing the roof off the place because that's where we'll put on a show, oh and walking away with gold around our waist will make it very fitting indeed."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, especially as a team, upsetting the odds that are stacked against us with both teams. We're the underdogs of both teams, but we can accomplish anything. As the saying goes, anything can happen in wrestling aid I believe in that."

Dylan Howell: "Glad we've gotten this out of the way. Along with talking about the other thing on Tuesday. More or less a reminder to get you back into focus in wrestling and it seems I've done that. I let you go and have time alone with your addy if you have any plans with her. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Konrad nodded at Dylan as they stand up from the bed they were sitting on, and Konrad goes to the door and lets Dylan out. He closed the door and went back in bed with a smile on his face as he finds pictures of Minerva again and he plays with himself for a bit. Until it was too much being away from Minerva, he goes on his phone and texts Minerva to go to the cinema with him and to meet him in the lounge in ten minutes if she does. 

Konrad goes to the loo before he grabs his belongings and leaves the hotel room and waits in the lounge for Minerva. She does come down, and they kiss before Konrad placed his arm around Minerva, leaving the hotel to go and watch a movie at the cinema on whatever film Minerva wanted to see.

-----------------------------

Better not be overlooking us, Dark Fantasy or you will be wide open to being defeated in the ring youtube.com shoot (On-Camera)

“Yes, I know that's the tactic Syren and Ravyn Taylor always play when it comes to underdog opponents like Dylan, and I are. It seems as if Dylan and I totally work so much better as a team than Alistaire and I did which is sad to say, considering I still consider Alistaire as a friend. Still, this is going to be a fight that Dylan and I will aim. It will not be predictable, and everyone can surely agree in our last outings as a team, Dylan has done a solid job for the team. Hasn't thought to slip up once and seems like he still has what it takes to be a wrestler in SCW.

But don't worry Syren and Ravyn, I am completely focused one hundred per cent on defeating the pair of you in the ring. If not the most focused I've been since Germany. I know you both are suffering heavy losses against Bree and Jordan in your Last Laugh matches a couple of weeks ago, and we'll see if you'll bitch and complain about the loss, blaming it on management. You don't need to do that with the talent you girls have.

None of it can be taken away from either of you, especially you Syren, how you always want to go for SCW title gold a lot, but you keep claiming you've earned your chances because of the multiple reigns you had. No easy feat to win seven SCW titles in your career. Nobody can disregard them, not even myself. This is why I don't understand how you keep demanding title shots when you're too talented for that.

Even I don't attempt to do that because I wouldn't hide my talent behind my mouth, I get in there and wrestle to win and earn those opportunities. You know you're good, why also would you want to win matches, by using managers to assist you to win? Come on; you said it yourself during your video against Jordan that you can't win matches by yourself. If you want people to shut up about it Syren, with all the talent you have in the world, then prove it by being able to beat us, but you won't because I'm way too bloody focus this week to let my guard down.

Take lessons from your tag team partner, Ravyn there. She at least knows the values of earning title matches, had to go through a title contenders match to get herself one, and that's the way you do things. I admit I didn't think you'd learn from your mistakes, Ravyn and beating every single opponent in front of you to get your shot against Bree for the title. You tried every trick in the book to defeat Bree in the match for the SCW title, but unfortunately, you failed to do so.

You are also impressive, not forgetting the time I fought you for the TV title in Germany a few years ago, that you respected me and I can't ignore that, knowing how much I've made you work to retain that title you had at the time against me. I literally don't have anything negative apart from having CHBK assist you to win matches, but you girls aren't alone this time with Dylan by my side, and for once, we are going to take you down. We're not going to fall to pray on one of the dirty tricks you play on everyone, or you tried to.

Knowing you both are already overlooking us which will be a massive mistake if you don't view us as threats, especially when Dylan and I are going for the tag titles on Sunday which we're looking for on being the luckiest sons of bitches alive, well I felt like I've been lucky twice in two weeks. Still, the point is we're going to do everything it takes as a team to take you both down, being able to upset the odds like we know we can do, making sure you aren't overlooking Dylan and I because anything can happen in wrestling.

We're so confident in being able to defeat you both in the match that there's more to lose on both of our sides. You guys with the reputation in SCW, while it's making sure that Lucas and Chris see us being threats for their tag titles which I'll speak more about in my next video on Saturday night. Tonight it's Dark Fantasy, and your fantasy views of beating us will be over. Because Dylan and I are more of a stronger unit than you both are and we'll prove that when we'll pin you for the three count or submit you in the middle of the ring. Because we've never been stronger as friends and tag partners. You will see for yourselves because prepare yourselves to be Iceinated by Dylan and The Iced Rainbow.”

------------------------------------------

Dylan and I will become tag team champions of the world youtube.com shoot. Saturday 19th October (On-Camera) 

“Yes, I can confirm from what Minerva said on Wednesday and what you've seen on screen is true, we are in love with each other and are a couple, that's all I have to say on that. Now Dylan and I got Dark Fantasy out of the way; we can go into more details about the team who did their job as a team to defeat Frozen Hell to be tag team champions, Lucas Knight and Chris Cannon, known as Suited and Booted. Think that's the coolest tag team name I've heard and it fits perfectly with you guys, considering you both always wear suits to the ring, representing the sport the dress code-wise the right way.

Of course, I can't say enough how proud I am to have Dylan as my tag partner, especially being alongside him for the opportunity to become tag team champions again. As I said on Tuesday, we're one lucky son of bitches to receive another title shot for the gold, especially when we felt we got screwed from the tag title match we had.

I know the history me and Chris Cannon have had and truth been told, he's a pretty scary guy when he's angry and beating the hell out of everyone around him. He's really turned things around since his runner up spot in the rumble this year, something that's not an easy task to accomplish. I realise you've been through one hell of a year, pretty much like myself with wins and losses lately. But that's all in the past now, and we both moved on with our careers for the better.

I still haven't gotten over the concussion you gave me a few years ago, planting my head to the mat because you were pissed off, trying to destroy everyone in your sight. I realise that now things are different, but Dylan is the one you should be more concerned about as he's crazy as you know. I can fully respect you want to change, much like I do as well now. I've never felt tougher and confident in myself than I am, Dylan feels the same with himself and also myself too. I have now full respect for you and nothing more to say there.

How I've had you on my list for a very long time, Lucas Knight. A list of names I have in my hand of opponents I want to face in the ring and your name is one of them. I've never been more excited than to face you in the ring, more so for the tag titles on the line. It goes without saying what you've done here also, winning the Underground, SCW and of course the tag titles. It's a pretty impressive record you have going, much like with Chris's achievements as well.

You are an opponent I don't know that much about, apart from what you've done in the tag tournament, your past achievements with the Underground and SCW title and defeating Frozen Hell, successfully as a team which I think we can say, was a massive upset, nobody, not even myself saw the win coming from either one of you. You both totally deserved to be tag team champions as Regan and Selena aren't the easiest opponents to beat.

However, we haven't seen a whole lot of you guys, teaming together in the ring, apart from this tournament. Well, my reasons with Dylan are different as I know how disappointed you both are that Alistaire isn't teaming with me tonight, but it was unfortunate what happened to him, and I still want to know who ran my best friend over with a car. Still, we're coming in this match tomorrow night with full of confidence. I know Dylan's ready and I know I'm ready as well.

I'm also pretty sure you've watched our matches together as a team, even the match from Wednesday we had against Dark Fantasy, but unlike them, not only they don't have the tag team belts, but they also lack one thing you guys will be able to provide for us, a clean win. That's what Dylan and I wrestle for, winning based on our pure wrestling skill, just as you guys did against Regan and Selena.

Everyone is going to be talking about that match for many years to come, but what if Dylan and I will topple all of that and become tag team champions? How would that be another piece in the history books and being the biggest upset victory of all time? I know I can see it happening, and so can Dylan. Unlike the strength being the advantage for us to win on Wednesday, the speed and agility is going to be the advantage in this match, especially where I'm concerned which is something I've been working on.

We are craving for those tag title gold around our waists, especially myself that I rarely have had any title shots, apart from the US and the tag gold against Frozen Hell. We're more than ready to take you guys to the test, pushing you guys against the barriers and pushing you both to the limits to a point, you'll be too exhausted to fight. We're just too damn confident to go out there and win this match by pinfall or submission winning the right way.

Suited and Booted will see that from us and will tear the house down for you fans because this will go right down to the wire. You will see for yourselves what Dylan and The Iced Rainbow are all about as we're not going to waste this second chance, a rare one at that to once again win the tag titles without any interference from anyone to win because we love being the underdogs. We love to prove people wrong when we win the tag titles tomorrow night in Canada. Prepare to be Iceinated by your new tag team champions of Dylan Howell and The Iced Rainbow because it can and will happen.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Episode 5
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]