End of the Year Open Invitational
The 2020 End of the Year Open Invitational

Anyone can enter. To enter, you merely need to roleplay. That's it.

Eliminations are by pinfall or submission.

Prizes will include $250 000 and a new car (TBA)*

2 RP Limit per entrant
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, December 29, 2020

*Prize is all fictional and for roleplaying purposes. I don't have either to actually give you. If I did, I'd be doing SCW full-time!
Star 
OOC: Marie
——————————

==========
December 1st, 2020
Buffalo, NY
On Camera
==========

Grudge Match
Twin Magic vs. Anti-Authority (Steve Powers & Adam Craig)
[This Match, as advertised, is deeply personal and a true grudge match as the four meet in the center of the ring and begin brawling at the bell. While the referee tries to get Kimberly and Steve out of the ring, Marie uses the chance to land a low blow to Adam Craig. Referee Shawn pack turns around and questions Marie. While Marie keeps pack distracted, Kim slides in and drills Adam in his notoriously bad leg with a pipe. Kim is chased out of the ring by Powers. Marie meanwhile works over the leg of Craig. She starts with a leg grapevine. Then a single leg crab. Marie tags out to Kimberly. Kimberly locks in Scorned. Just as Craig is about to tap Steve breaks it up. Kim goes to reapply the hold but Craig kicks her into the turnbuckle. Craig finally tags out to Steve. Steve Powers in and drills Kimberly with a lariat. Marie comes in but Steve intercepts with a boot followed by The Very Best Finishing Move. Unfortunately Kimberly has recovered and has produced her lead weight penguin Wasley. While Shawn Pack is forcing Marie out of the ring Kim blasts Steve with the penguin. Kimberly locks in Scorned. Craig attempts to break it up but Marie catches him with a chop block to the injured leg. Seeing no option, Steve taps out.]
WINNERS: Twin Magic

[Marie then picks up the deadly penguin and smashes it over Craig’s leg repeatedly. Shawn Pack orders her to stop but Kimberly drops pack with Shadowblade. Marie locks Craig in a figure four on the ring post! She’s making it abundantly clear that she wants to end Craig’s career!]

Marie: Retire! Retire! Just quit this business! Quit!

[Suddenly Angelica Jones hits the ring, much to the surprise of everyone. Kimberly had been fending off officials but she doesn’t stop her mother. Angelica approaches Marie.]

Angelica: Let go! Let him go!

[Marie holds on for a few moments longer before releasing the hold. The referees and officials go to check on Craig and pack. Marie stares down her mother.]

Angelica: It’s over. Ok?

Marie: Yeah...

[Angelica turns around and then with her back turned Marie picks the pipe back up and cracks her in the back of the skull! Marie takes off the thin mat revealing the concrete outside. Marie sets Angelica up and drops her head first on the concrete with Ave Maria. Kimberly stands by unsure of where her loyalty should lie...both are family...meanwhile Marie drops Angelica with a second Ave Maria. Marie then pile drives Angelica outside on the concrete. Marie stands up.]

Marie: Now it’s over. And the Jones Family belongs to me now.

[Marie walks off. Kimberly briefly looks down at her mother before following Marie out.]

==========
December 15th, 2020
Charlotte, NC
On Camera
==========

"You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break
It's getting dark and its all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And its comin' over you like its all a big mistake"

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen….

"Holding my breathe, won't lose you again
Something's made your eyes go cold"

Announcer: ..."The Phoenix" Marie Annabelle Jones!!!!!!!!!!

A spotlight shines down at the top of the entrance ramp. Pyro goes off. Then Marie Annabelle Jones steps through the curtain, wearing her ring gear and her signature black leather jacket. A broad, somewhat condescending grin is on her face as she gaze out at the fans in the arena who boo loudly despite the fact that is waving at them in almost a regal manner. The Tron shows images of her striking at her opponents with her finishing and signature moves as the lyrics of "Haunted" by Taylor Swift begin to flow through the arena.

"Come on, come on don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Something's gone terribly wrong, your all I wanted
Come on, come on don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can't breathe whenever you're gone
Can't turn back now, I'm haunted"

Marie begins to make her way down towards the ring to loud booing from the fans. As for Marie herself, she pays little to no attention to the reaction she is receiving from this hostile crowd. Her focus is solely on the ring and the determined stride with which she walks tells that story.

"Stood there and watched you walk away
From everything we had
But I still mean every word I say to you
He will try to take away my pain
And he just might make me smile
But the whole time I'm wishin he was you instead"

Marie hops up onto the ring apron. She strikes a sultry and sexy pose for the audience. She then smirks, shakes her head smugly muttering 'in your dreams' before stepping into the ring. She then hops up onto the second turnbuckle of the nearby corner and holds her arms up high into the air, getting a reaction from the crowd.

"Oh, oh, holding my breath, won't see you again
Something keeps me holding on to nothing"

Marie: Why? That’s what all of you want to know. The fact that you are asking this question shows your ignorance because why I did what I did two weeks ago on Shotgun should be painfully clear. But I will gladly explain my thought process in greater detail for those of you who are slow on the upkeep.

She holds up one finger.

Marie: First of all, who did I attack first? Adam Craig. He was my primary target and I targeted him because he did not know when to quit. He was among the first to join GCW in its inaugural year back in 2001. But he got his start much earlier than that, so this seven foot dinosaur has been wrestling since the Jurassic age. And yes, he is a GCW original, but just because you are a GCW original doesn’t give you carte blanche to keep coming back, to keep hogging the spotlight from superstars on this roster who deserved it much more than him. D’Nae Moore has been sitting on the sidelines and for what? So Adam Craig can come out here with his doofus friend Steve Powers and get jobbed out again and again? That’s a waste of talent and I would like to think that me injuring Adam Craig, taking Adam Craig out, has made more room for people like D’Nae, Livvie Nelson, and others on this roster who should take a hint and quit while they were ahead. But Adam?

Marie shakes her head and makes a “tsk tsk” sound.

Marie: He didn’t know when to quit. So I made that decision for him. Tonight I am facing Steve Powers and more than likely this is probably upon his request, he probably wants payback for what I did to his friend. Well Steve, you’re just as guilty as Adam because you are also a has been. You should quit and let others have the spotlight. But you have not done that. You have not stepped aside and passed the torch to the next generation. So The Phoenix will be the one who decides that tonight is the night that you step aside...permanently. And that’s all I was doing two weeks ago. I was just doing my part to help the new blood of Global Championship Wrestling by weeding out the geriatric bastards who refuse to retire. But then she had to get involved…

Jones sighs deeply. She appears deeply troubled as she paces back and forth.

Marie: Do any of you honestly believe I wanted to do that to my own mother? I knew she was there, but I had honestly hoped to God that she would not come down and stop me. I had hoped that she would not get involved. Unfortunately she could not help herself. Angelica Jones is just like Adam Craig and Steve Powers in that she did not know when to quit. The woman has broken barriers for women everywhere in this sport. She has been a thirteen time world champion by defeating men two or three times her size. She is a member of the GDW Hall of Fame, MCW Hall of Fame, MWA Hall of Fame, and the GCW Hall of Fame. How many can claim to have been inducted into four professional wrestling Halls of Fame? Not many. The woman has done it all in this sport. She has paved the way for so many coming after her. What else is there for her to do? The answer to that question is easy; NOTHING! There is nothing left for her to accomplish. Angelica Jones, much like Adam Craig and Steve Powers, is just one of those legends who sticks around and wrestles pointlessly, endlessly, and worst of all selfishly.

The crowd boos loudly but Marie shakes her head.

Marie: It’s true! She is selfish because she refuses to quit! She continues to stand in the way of the future!

The Phoenix pats herself on the chest.

Marie: She stood in my way! Yes, she not only stood in the way of wrestlers on this roster who don’t get booked simply because of Angelica Jones hogging up air time, but she also stands in my way of taking up the mantle as the new Matriarch of the Jones Wrestling Family. Angelica has held that torch, she has held that mantle for a very long time, far longer than she should have. She should have retired a long time ago and gave her sister, my aunt Kayla a chance but she wouldn’t. She was too selfish. Kayla, you see, is a model in more ways than one. Not only is she a true beauty model but she is also a model of how a wrestler should act. Do you see Kayla running around competing all the time? No, Kayla knew when to quit. She knew when to stop. But her selfish older sister, my mother, did not know when to quit. She would not step down and pass the torch to Kayla, and she would not step down and pass the torch to me.

Jones growls angrily.

Marie: So I reached out and took the damn torch from her! Now I am the Matriarch and I will be a far better Matriarch than my mother was.

The fans boo again. Marie snickers.

Marie: You don’t believe me? Look at some of Angelica’s recent actions as Matriarch of the family; or should I say, INACTIONS? My sisters, Jessica and Kimberly, actively were fighting against Aphrodite Noel and Aubrianna Powers in another promotion but Angelica refused to take sides. She wanted to remain neutral, all so she wouldn’t upset Aphrodite. Then when her cousin Glory Braddock was on that massive power trip did she publicly speak out against her? No, once again Angelica may have privately disagreed with many of Glory’s actions but she refused to take any kind of bold stance against it so that she would maintain peace within the family. My mother chose neutrality instead of being a real, true, decisive leader.

Jones approaches the camera.

Marie: Mom, I know you are watching this from home and I want you to listen to me very closely. I hope you understand that it hurt me a lot more than it hurt you, and I mean that. I did not want to put you on the shelf but you left me with no alternative. I had to do it for your own good and for the good of this company. And mom, if you want to put in public appearances do that. If you want to revive your singing career do that. Or if you just want to be comfortable sleeping with Aphrodite Noel, then do that...I think it’s disgusting but if that’s how you want to use your free time then do it. Use your free time doing whatever you want, because you have had a wonderful career and you have earned this time of retirement. But please, stay retired. Someone will call you soon, it may be the owner, Glory Braddock...or it may be the GCW President Francis Taylor...or it may be General Manager Tabitha Silverstone...but whenever they call and ask you to come back for one more match, please decline. Better yet, don’t even answer the phone. You are RETIRED now, mother! So just accept it!

Jones points up towards the ramp.

Marie: Speaking of people who should be retired, bring out the next fossil on the list, bring out Steve Powers, I’ll put him out of his misery.

==========
December 15th, 2020
Charlotte, NC
Off Camera
==========

The Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, NC is playing host to another edition of Global Championship Wrestling Shotgun.  Marie Annabelle Jones, better known as The Phoenix, has already been in front of the packed house in Charlotte informing of why she did what she did, why she obliterated Adam Craig and, more shockingly, her own mother.  Then The Phoenix would proceed to do exactly as she said she would; she beat down on Steve Powers, picking up yet another win.  And as she walks back up the aisle, as makes her exit back towards the exit, she hears a sound she hasn’t heard in a long time, one that will again become familiar…

...booing.  The booing and jeers from fans who do not understand.  They are angry about something they could not possibly understand because they are not in her position.  They are not the sons or daughters of a legend.  They are not Marie Annabelle Jones.  They do not have to sit back and watch her mother embarrass herself and humiliate herself time and time again by returning to the ring, by continuing to wrestle long past her expiration date.  They boo her because she took Angelica Jones from them.  But they do not understand the pain Marie felt when she executed her own mother.  Marie’s hand was forced.  She did what she had to do because Angelica Jones gave her no other choice.

The Phoenix even gets some judgmental stares from officials and other wrestlers in the back as she passes through the curtains and begins to walk through the hallway.  Those judgmental stares are not lost upon her nor are they unexpected.  They, like the fans, do not understand the position that Angelica Jones put her daughter in.  Marie did what she felt she had to do.  They do not understand and they never will.  Therefore Jones chooses to ignore them.  Let them judge.  Let them pass judgment upon her.  Marie knows what she did was for the best and that is all that matters.

Well, that is almost all that matters.  Deep down inside Marie realizes that there is one group of people whose opinion does matter and who does have a right to judge.  There are an elite few who do understand what Marie is going through; her family, more specifically her sisters.

Her identical twin sister Kimberly Williams is here tonight.  Marie hasn’t actually asked Kim what she felt about her actions but, then again, Kim never confronted her.  Now that Kim has had a chance to hear for herself the explanation behind Marie’s actions she can finally see if Kim will back her up.  The Phoenix has no doubts about where the loyalties of The Woman Scorned will lie.  Marie and Kim are very close and Kim owes her life to Marie.  When the rest of the Jones family was ready to give up on Kimberly and let her rot away in a mental institution for the insane, Marie was fighting for Kim.  And when Kim was ready to reenter society, only Marie was ready to welcome her and embrace her with open arms back into the family.  No one else in the Jones family would.  Marie has no doubts about Kimberly’s loyalty.

Her youngest half-sibling, Kelly McBride, is too young to fully comprehend what just happened.  She has also been guided by their aunt, Kayla Jones-Snow, as of late in preparation for Kelly’s future career.  Kayla has no doubt shielded Kelly from this scandal.  The real wild card, therefore, is her half-sister Jessica Lasiewicz.  It really is hard to pin down just what Jessica is thinking from moment to moment.  Jessica is a true enigma. Hopefully her words tonight will have gotten through to Lasiewicz.

Marie turns a corner and then finds her dressing room door.  The Phoenix steps through and expects to find her twin sister, Kimberly Williams, waiting patiently on her.  Kimberly is indeed there, but she isn’t alone.  Marie steps in to find Kimberly and their half-sister Jessica Lasiewicz in a heated conversation.

“Jess, what a pleasant surprise!” Marie says with a sickeningly sweet tone of voice. “I wasn’t expecting you here tonight.  Aren’t you on the Livewire Brand?”

“Silverstone let me in.”

“Isn’t it great that Jess came to visit?” Kim asks happily.  Marie nods her head in agreement as she walks over with outstretched arms, welcoming Jessica in for a hug.  After a momentary hesitation Lasiewicz finally embraces Marie in a hug.

“It sure is.  But don’t you have a SCW appearance to make tomorrow?  And then Jess, next Sunday you have an opportunity to become MWE tag team champions with your manipulative little friend, what’s her name again?”

“Summer.”

“That’s it.  Summer.  You are a busy little thing lately, Jess.  Shouldn’t you be elsewhere?”

“No, I think I’m right where I need to be.” Jessica says with a coldness that indicates to Marie that Jessica isn’t here for a friendly chat.  Kimberly is bothered by this too and it is noticeable.

“Well we don’t have to talk about that, Jess.” Kimberly says, almost pleadingly.

“Oh yes we do.  We have to confront the elephant in the room.”

“But I hate elephants!  Have you ever had to dig through elephant poo, because I have!”

Jessica and Marie both turn a curious gaze towards Kimberly. “Seriously?”

“No, not really.  I was just trying to distract you two.  Did it work?”

“No…” Jessica says, shaking her head.  Kimberly shrugs her shoulders.

“Oh well, it was worth a shot.”

The Phoenix turns her attention back to Jessica Lasiewicz.  Jessica may the middle child but she is not intimidated in the least by her older sister and she lets that show as she gets up in Marie’s face.  Jones sighs deeply out of frustration.  This is exactly what she feared it would be.

“I take it you want to talk about what I did to mom.”

“You gave her a concussion, but you could have paralyzed her if not killed her.  Yes I want to talk about it, Marie.  What the hell is wrong with you?!”

Jones sighs and shakes her head. “I shouldn’t have to explain myself again.  Unless you missed what I said out there in the ring?”

“Oh no we heard!” Kimberly chimes in with a jovial tone. “She was fuming with flames coming out of either side of her head as she listened and…” Jessica turns and glares at Kim who smiles sheepishly “...sorry.”

Jessica turns and nods at Marie. “Yes, I saw and I heard everything you had to say.  But it sounded to me like you were just trying to justify a crime you committed.”

“A crime?  Jess, I did this for you and for Kim.  I did it for our entire family.  And you describe it as a crime?” Marie shakes her head in disappointment. “I’m hurt…”

“You are unbelievable.”

“What’s unbelievable is that you do not appreciate what I am trying to do for this family.  Seriously, Jess, do you honestly believe our mother was in the right?  She was hardly innocent and you know it.  You and Kim were fighting a revolution against Mora and her gang of thugs in HKW but our mother refused to even voice her support for you.  And why wouldn’t she support you?  Because her girlfriend Aphrodite Noel happens to be one of Mora’s thugs.  So our mother chose neutrality over family.  Glory Braddock, our mother’s cousin, went mad with greed, jealousy, seeking more and more power.  Throughout all this Glory would side with the likes of some of the worst people imaginable, including Sienna Swann and Bree Lancaster.  But did our mother speak out against Glory?  Did she try to stop Glory?  Our mother remained silent so as to maintain peace within the family.  She isn’t a good Matriarch of our family now is she?”

“No, she isn’t perfect.  But she is still our mother.” Jessica quickly answers back.

“You’re right but does that excuse her actions?  And speaking of which, those aren’t even the worst.  You and Kim are already achieving great things in HKW.  You, Jessica, could become MWE World Tag Team Champion within a week, and you and Kim may one day become tag team champions in SCW.  But what exactly HAVE you been doing in SCW?”  Marie looks over at Kim, expecting an answer.  With identical twins sometimes no words are needed and this is the case here as Kim immediately answers with her typical smile.

“Jess and I have been guarding our royal reptilian monarch The Lizard King!” Jessica rolls her eyes as Marie chuckles.

“That’s right, in SCW you two are bodyguards.  And while you serve as bodyguards people like our mother continue to wrestle all over the world.  She keeps the spotlight on her while it deserves to be on us.  You, me, Kim, we are the future of this family, not our mother.  Our mother should have retired years ago but she refused.  So I forced her into retirement.”

“And you think that makes it right?”

“I do…” Marie looks over at Kim “...and I think Kim agrees.  Don’t you, Kim?”

“Of course I agree!”

Jessica frowns. “Don’t lie to her, Kim.  We were just talking before she got back here.  You said you agreed with me.”

“Of course I agree with you, Jess!”

“No, you agree with me, Kim.” Marie states definitively.

“Yeah, I agree with you, Marie!”

“Kim.”

“I agree with Jessica!”

“Kim.”

“STOP IT!” Kim shouts loudly.  The Woman Scorned has finally reached her breaking point as she shakes her head vehemently. “Stop arguing!”

“But Kim, you said yourself that you don’t like what she did to mom…”

“No, I don’t agree with what she did.  I don’t agree with her tactics.  But she raises a good point.  Mom hasn’t exactly been there for us lately.  She could have chosen a better way to get her point across but what’s done is done.”

“So you’re willing to just give her a pass?” Jessica asks with wide eyed surprise.

“Am I willing to give my twin sister a pass?  Am I willing to give the person who came to visit me every day in the mental institution a pass?  Am I willing to give the person who gave me a chance when no one else would...a pass?” Kim nods her head. “Yeah, I’m willing to give her a pass.  But that doesn’t mean I agree with her.”

“Then what does it mean?”

“It means I want us to be sisters.  Friends.  I want us to be a family.  It’s all I’ve ever wanted my entire life.  Don’t risk it, Jess.  Don’t risk it just to prove a point.  Please?”

Marie smiles devilishly as she extends her hand. “What Kim wants is what I want, Jess.  I want us to be a family.  Can’t we agree on that at least?”

Jessica looks at Marie’s hand for a few tense moments.  She is tempted to refuse it but then sees the pleading look in Kimberly’s eyes.  Kimberly typically can put on a good strong front and hide her emotions but she is clearly emotional right now and is unable to hide it.  Jessica sighs and gives in, she shakes Marie’s hand.

“Fine...for Kim’s sake.”

Jessica immediately breaks the handshake.  Marie smiles triumphantly. “See, was that so hard?”

“I feel dirty.  So yes…”

“One day you will understand, Jess.  One day you will thank me.”

“Don’t bet on it.” Jessica turns and walks away.  Kimberly looks on with a momentary indecision, unsure if she should follow Jessica or stay with Marie.  Kimberly looks at Marie almost as if asking for permission.  Jones senses this and nods her head.

“Go on with Jess.  You two are needed at SCW for Breakdown.  So you may as well leave with your sister.”

“Sure!” Kim, seemingly relieved that she has permission from Marie, skips away happily and exits the room.  Marie is left alone.  She feels the heaviness and the loneliness filling the air.  But this isn’t a bad feeling.  This is to be expected as there can be only one Matriarch within the Jones Wrestling Family.  For a long time that was Angelica Jones.  Now it is Marie and she recognizes that being the matriarch carries with it a heavy burden of responsibilities.  Marie will carry those responsibilities wisely.

==========
December 25th, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
On Camera
==========

We open in a grand, luxurious living room.  The room is decorated to the nines for the Christmas season complete with stockings hanging over the fireplace and a giant tree with ornaments nearly covering the entirety, almost to the point you can’t see any green from the tree.  A Santa Claus and Reindeer figurines are decorating a table and a snowman figurine is on a shelf.  A few moments later “The Phoenix” Marie Annabelle Jones steps into view from stage left.  The gorgeous redhead is wearing a long sleeve black dress with a hemline that stops just at the knee.  She is perched atop black open toed high heel patent leather pumps.  A cool, calm smirk is etched across her face that seems to illustrate the confidence she has.

“Merry Christmas, everyone!  But I want to wish a very Merry Christmas to everyone in Supreme Championship Wrestling!  And in the spirit of Christmas I am prepared to give a gift to SCW!” Marie strikes a pose…

“Me!  That’s right, I am the gift!  I am returning to Supreme Championship Wrestling!  And I know what everyone will be asking, is this one night only or permanently?  Well you don’t get that information just yet.  I’m not THAT nice.  Besides, I probably should consult with my sisters, Kimberly and Jess…” Marie blows a kiss into the camera “...hi girls!  You’re killing it, ladies!”

Marie smirks. “But you don’t need to worry about whether or not you get a full fledged return of The Phoenix or just a one-off, because you don’t get to make that decision.  Only I make that decision and I will decide based on what’s in my best interest and the best interest of my family, the Jones family.  Everything this family has ever set out to do in this business we have accomplished with exceptional results.  Angelica Jones was a former thirteen time world champion.  Me and Jessica are both former world champions in our own right and I have no doubts that Kimberly will soon be a world champion.  And as for accomplishments here in SCW, we have already outpaced our own mother in a big way.  I am a former Television Champion, United States Champion, and World Tag Team Champion.  Kimberly is a former World Tag Team Champion and former United States Champion.  SCW is our home and we can return any time we damn well to make an immediate impact because that’s just how we do business.  Just look at Kimberly and Jessica...the team better known as Vengeance...they’re already in the thick of things, fighting main event level caliber talent.  And you want to know why?  Because Sasha and her family know not to waste the great talent that comes from the Jones family.”

“So of course when the time came for the End of the Year Battle Royal, Sasha knew that SCW had to have The Phoenix.  The Matriarch of the Jones Wrestling Family had to be there to represent the family.  The real question is what is driving me to return to SCW for this battle royal?  Is it for the payday?” Jones shakes her head. “No, although my agent did negotiate a great deal for this appearance.  Or maybe it’s the new car?  You’re insane if you think that I want the car.  I can buy any new car I want based solely on my family name alone.  As a matter of fact, WHEN I win this battle royal, I will tell you right now that all of the cash prize will go to a charity of my choice...the ASPCA, World Wildlife Foundation, and other organizations dedicated to treating animals well...and as for the car?  When I win, I’m giving the car to my sister Kimberly.”

Marie shakes her head. “That’s the problem with most everyone else entering this battle royal.  It’s all material for them.  They want the money and the car.  It’s the same problem with Christmas.  People have forgotten the real meaning of Christmas...being with family and celebrating loved ones, celebrating joy  Being happy.  People have forgotten that wrestling is a sport of kings...and queens...and is a sport where the spirit of competition is at an all time high.  The best of the best get together and fight to see who truly is the absolute best in a wrestling ring.  I happen to think that the Jones family is the most talented family bar none in professional wrestling and for far too long we have been willing to sit idly by and let others have the spotlight that should belong to us.”

“That ends this year and therein lies the real reason I am entering this battle royal.  You see, ladies and gentlemen, I am returning to SCW and entering this battle royal to remind the entire world that there is only one diamond in professional wrestling and as much as it pains Sasha to admit, even she has to know that the diamond isn’t in SCW right now.  The diamond is the collective talent within the Jones Wrestling Family.   And I will prove it by winning the battle royal.”

“If you think I’m being arrogant then by all means you are welcome to come and prove me wrong.  But you will meet the same fate as my mother did, the same fate that every other competitor who gets in my way on December 31st will meet.  I will drive their heads into the mat and then throw them out of the ring.”

Marie chuckles lightly. “The Phoenix is back SCW and she is rising back to the top where she belongs.”
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

==========
December 24th, 2020
Miami, Florida
Off Camera
==========

“You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch,
You really are a heel!”

The joyous, melodic voice is that of “The British Bombshell” and reigning SCW Adrenaline Champion Glory Braddock and it comes from the luxurious Braddock living room in Miami, Florida. The opulent living room of “The British Bombshell” is a gorgeous, sleek modern design. It is also clean; almost to perfection with barely a spot and even if one exists, it isn’t noticeable. The cream colored sofa is soft, comfortable, and plush. It is situated in front of a large flat screen television mounted on the wall above a fireplace. The fireplace does seem slightly out of place as it is the only piece in this living room that looks relatively traditional. The difference from today than any other day is that it is decorated from top to bottom in Christmas decorations. There is a tall Christmas tree covered in ornaments near the fireplace. Resting on the fireplace mantle is a Nativity Scene complete with a raggedy looking stable, farm animals, a few shepherds, wise men, a Mary, a Joseph, and of course baby Jesus. Did it actually look like this? Doubtful. But no one here today particularly cares. It’s the tradition that matters.

Among the traditions is the yearly family gathering. Previous years have been tense between the Braddock family, and while this is no different at least this year the remaining family managed to come together for their annual celebration of Christmas. Previous years saw one or more family members missing due to harsh feelings and burnt bridges. This year there was a concern that those same harsh feelings and burnt bridges may ruin the Christmas tradition. Kurt Logan found out about how Glory cheated on him and both Glory and Julia were still feuding. But whether you call it a coincidence or a Christmas miracle, everything seemed to work out. Ironically enough, it started with the shooting of Mary Ford months ago.

Mary Ford, the mother Glory and Julia Braddock, sits on the sofa. On one side sits Glory’s husband Kurt Logan and to the left sits Mary’s youngest child, Julia Braddock. Sitting in the recliner is Glory’s daughter Melinda Braddock. A few months ago Mary was gunned down by shooters tied to Matthew Alan and his family. Mary was lucky to survive it and her survival forced Julia and Glory reevaluate their own relationship. Did they want their mother to leave this earth without knowing that peace had been reached? For the sake of their mother, Julia and Glory agreed to put their past behind them. And as for Kurt? Well, it was Mary’s words of encouragement that convinced Glory Braddock to go after her husband and explain herself, explain her actions, and beg for forgiveness. It was Mary’s encouragement that convinced Glory to try and save the marriage. Otherwise none of this would be possible. And for Mary, knowing that she played a role in rescuing this family and bringing it together, that makes all the difference for her. This moment, this time of togetherness with her children, her son in law, and her grandchild, this is the only Christmas gift she wants.

Glory Braddock is standing in front of them all, staring at a monitor set up on a tripod stand. This is part of her karaoke setup. The Adrenaline Champion and her family are here singing karaoke and Glory is currently singing Mr. Grinch…

“You're as cuddly as a cactus
You're as charming as an eel
Mr. Grinch, you're a bad banana
Mr. Grinch, with the greasy black peel”

Everyone applauds, Melinda stifles laughter, and Julia Braddock, the youngest sibling, just sits back and watches on at her older sister as she performs. Musical talent is something that seemingly runs in this family; Glory and Julia’s cousin, Angelica Jones, is a full time country music performer now that her wrestling career has all but ended. Glory may not have a recording contract to sing but she does enjoy singing karaoke and does it quite well. For a long time Glory would go out with their mutual friend Matthew Taylor and other wrestlers for nights of karaoke after shows. That would slowly come to an end as Glory Braddock’s popularity grew and grew.

Julia, on the other hand, was never a karaoke singer. She was always content to let her sister have the spotlight. Then again, that’s how it seemingly always has been. Even when their father, Glenn Braddock, spoke to Julia about beginning her wrestling career, it was all to follow in Glory’s footsteps. Glory Braddock had been such a huge success that Glenn wanted Julia to repeat it. Julia had interpreted this as he wanted her to be just like Glory. Not only did it hurt her emotionally but it also put tremendous pressure on her. Pressure on someone who never had been blessed with natural self-confidence was challenging enough. Seeing everyone laud and praise her older sister just rubbed salt in the wound. This is what created the rivalry between the sisters. Sometimes the rivalry would become public, other times it remained quiet and private. But the rivalry had always been there.

“You're a monster, Mr. Grinch,
Your heart's an empty hole,
Your brain is full of spiders, you have garlic in your soul, Mr. Grinch,
I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!”

It’s funny, Julia thinks as she sits here surrounded by her family, watching her older sister once again take the spotlight as easily as she always does. People always thought Julia was eccentric when for a few years she had allowed herself to be adopted by one of Glory’s rivals, Aphrodite Noel, and then shortly thereafter changed her name to Chastity Noel, recognizing Aphrodite as her true mother. It was done to spite Glory but the more Julia thinks about it, the more it made perfect sense. Glenn Braddock and Glory never gave Julia any self-confidence. Being compared to them and expected to their lofty expectations is why she never had much self-confidence. Aphrodite taught her self-confidence. Aphrodite also gave her something else, something that Julia believes she has more of than Glory Braddock ever will and that is aggression. Julia is far more aggressive when it comes to going after a goal. Sometimes it is to her own detriment, sometimes it leads to rash decisions, but she is far more aggressive than her older sister. That aggression and that confidence from Aphrodite, combined with the skills she learned from Glenn and Glory, gave Julia everything she needed to finally become a success in her own right in professional wrestling. Over time she would not only win the GCW World Championship but she would also do the one thing that she recognizes as her crowning achievement: she defeated Glory Braddock by submission, a feat that only three competitors can lay claim to achieving.

“You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch,
You have termites in your smile,
You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile, Mr. Grinch,
Given a choice between the two of you'd take the seasick crocodile!”

Julia Braddock is a success. She has finally made a name for herself beyond just being Glory’s sister. Still she can’t feel a tinge of jealousy. Her sister has it made. She’s living a lavish lifestyle here in Miami, she is the owner of her own company, she is a reigning champion, and as for Julia? She’s got nowhere to go right now. She lost almost everything by trusting the sleazy con man known as Mason Van Stanton. But trusting him was her mistake and her mistake alone. She must live with those consequences. Part of her wonders would this reunion with her sister and the family even be happening had she not run afoul with Van Stanton? Unlikely. When she was with Mason she had everything. When he decided to dump her she lost everything. Had she still been with him she wouldn’t have had a reason to at least consider giving the family and her sister in particular another chance, she would not have had a reason to bury the hatchet and attempt peace. This attempt at peace is so that Julia can at least rebuild some of the bridges that were burned and maybe have some assistance in repairing her own life and career.

“You're a rotter, Mr. Grinch,
You're the king of sinful sots,
Your heart's a dead tomato splotched with moldy purple spots, Mr. Grinch,
You're a three decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwich with arsenic sauce!”

Speaking of career, Julia is already planning out her next move. She has always been the aggressive one and for Julia that means not sitting idly by and waiting for opportunities to come. She already competes for Global Championship Wrestling but she wants more. She is going to put herself out there so that other promotions know about her. Who knows? Maybe seeing her in action will prompt them to give her a stage, an opportunity. One such opportunity is already being offered in the form of the SCW End of the Year Battle Royal. Just like the Braddock family has its traditions, SCW has traditions of its own and this battle royal is a tradition. In recent years it has at times been used by a Trios Contract cash in to add even more incentives, such as an Adrenaline title shot one year and the world title itself another year. This year, however, its back to the traditional cash prize and a car. But for Julia she sees this as her opportunity to show the world what she is made of. And what better way to do that than in the same company where her sister reigns as Adrenaline Champion?

“You nauseate me, Mr. Grinch,
With a nauseous super "naus"!,
You're a crooked dirty jockey and you drive a crooked hoss, Mr. Grinch,
Your soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful
assortment of rubbish imaginable mangled up in tangled up knots!”

“You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch,
You're a nasty wasty skunk,
Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of gunk, Mr. Grinch,
The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote,
"Stink, stank, stunk"! “

Kurt, Mary, Melinda, and lastly Julia all stand up and give Glory a round of applause after she finishes her singing. In typical Glory Braddock fashion, her showmanship comes out as she takes a few bows. A smirk forms upon her face. Julia hates that smirk but hides her disdain well. “Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!”

“You were always a great singer, Gloria.” Mary remarks.

“Can’t disagree, you were great babe.” Kurt chimes in. Julia sighs upon hearing the praise heaped upon her older sister. Glory didn’t ask for it, Julia knows this, but still she doesn’t like it.

“So, does anyone else want to sing?”

“I do!” Melinda quickly jumps to her feet and rushes to the front. Everyone gets a laugh out of her enthusiasm, especially Julia. Melinda’s youthful exuberance and enthusiasm reminds her of herself when she was young, before she began her training to become a wrestler. Melinda Braddock at this moment is in the process of training to become a wrestler. Julia only hopes that the training doesn’t break Melinda the same way it broke Julia.

Mary and Kurt sit back down. Julia, however, walks away from the sofa and towards the exit. Drawing a curious gaze from Glory. “Where are you going, mate?”

“Just to get some fresh air. I’ll be back.”

Glory furrows her brow curiously. She senses something is amiss and immediately follows her sister out of the living room. Julia exits the front door and steps outside underneath the light of the Christmas Eve moon. She looks and smiles at its radiant beauty. It is peaceful. That peace ends when Julia hears the door opening and then shutting. She sighs as she realizes Glory has joined her.

“How’d I know you were going to follow me?”

“Because you know I’m a nosey big sister?” Glory says with a grin of mischief. Julia snickers.

“Yeah, there’s that.”

“Seriously, Julia, what’s wrong? Why’d you leave everyone?”

“I just need to be by myself for a moment. That’s all. I’m fine.”

“You’re not acting fine.”

“Well I am. Thank you.” Julia is growing more noticeably frustrated.

“You could have at least pretended to be fine. You weren’t even making a good excuse. Wanting fresh air? Come on, Julia, that’s bloody lame. At least tell us you wanted a drink and then go hang out in the kitchen for a few minutes or hours or…”

“Hours?” Julia laughs. “So getting fresh air is worse than getting drunk?”

“I see your point. Still, you were fairly obvious in there that something is up with you. Everyone can sense it. So do you want to talk about it?”

“Do we have to?”

The Adrenaline Champion shrugs her shoulders. “I suppose we don’t have to. I could go back in there and just tell everyone you’re getting drunk.”

Despite herself Julia still cannot stifle the laughter. She smiles and nods her head. “Fine, I suppose we can address the elephant in the room.” She looks up in the sky at the brilliant moon again and sighs. “Or the elephant outside as it were.”

“Fair enough.” Glory folds her arms over her chest. “What do you want to discuss?”

“I want us to be honest with ourselves. For the first time in our lives I think we need to be completely, one hundred percent honest with ourselves because it’s no secret that there’s some tension between you and I. We may be on speaking terms, we may be friendly right now, but there’s still tension right underneath the surface. Would you agree?”

Glory pauses for a moment as she considers her sister’s question. Then she nods her head. Julia then continues. “And you agreed that you wanted to fix this, you said you wanted to do what was necessary to heal this relationship between you and I. The problem is that this relationship has been broken for a damn long time. And it boils down to a lack of honesty between the two of us. We’ve both been afraid of the truth. Today is Christmas Eve, and for the first time in a long time the entire family is back together for our yearly celebration. This would be perfect if it weren’t for the fact that it’s all for show. This is a charade because we’re both hiding the tension that still exists between you and me. So come on, Glory, let’s be honest with ourselves and maybe a Christmas miracle will take place, maybe we will finally have that relationship we’ve never truly had before.”

“I can be honest, sure. Go ahead.” Glory says confidently, nodding her head.

“Good because you have always had this air of invincibility about you. I mean bloody hell, Gloria, you go around calling yourself The Best in the World. And you have backed it up in each and every endeavor you take on. As a competitor you are a fourteen time world champion, as a business woman you run a successful company, as a trainer you’re constantly graduating the next generation of wrestlers. Be honest with me, Glory...what do you fear the most?”

“That one is easy; failure.”

Julia nods her head in agreement. “See, I knew that about you. It’s one thing we have in common. We both feared failure. It was worse for me though because you rarely failed. You were almost always a success, as was dad. And when I made my debut I was expected to follow in your footsteps. Even dad kept comparing me to you. He wanted me to be you.”

“And dad was wrong for that. He saw that in his final days but it was too late for him to remedy it. Now then, it’s my turn.” Glory says as she points at Julia. “Why did you feel the need to turn to drugs as the solution to your problems? Why couldn’t you come to the family?”

“Is that a serious question?”

“Yeah, it is. And be honest, Julia. These are your rules, remember.”

Julia nods her head. “I did complain to dad about his constant comparison of you and me. I kept telling that I’d never be like you but he wouldn’t listen. And mom was living in Boston while we were over in England, it isn’t like I could talk to her.”

“But I was there!”

“Yeah, you were there...a world champion at the time, you were also in the process of negotiating a deal to purchase GCW. You had no time for me. At least I didn’t believe you did. So yeah, I turned to drugs. And who was the only one to help me break that habit and get clean again?”

“Julia…” Glory says in a low growl. She can sense where this is going and doesn’t like it. Julia insists.

“Honesty Glory; the person who got me clean was our ‘Mother’, Aphrodite Noel.”

“Maybe your mother but not mine.” Glory says, shaking her head.

“I’m not ashamed to admit it. She helped me kick the habit and get clean. She proceeded to give me the self-confidence I lacked, she gave me much needed aggression. I owed a great deal to her; I still feel I owe her. That’s why she will always be a Mother to me. Now be honest, Glory...how much do you owe our Mother?”

“Our mother is inside you bloody nutcase!”

“Back to name calling? Fine, I was hoping we could be honest with each other and make some progress but if you don’t want to then I can just go back inside and continue to pretend to be family, because that’s all it will be; a charades.” Julia starts to walk back towards the door but Glory puts a hand on her arm and stops her.

“Wait…”

“Yes?”

“You got me wrapped up with Aphrodite. And she became a mentor to me as well. I learned a lot from her. I was a great wrestler but knew next to nothing about the corporate politics that goes on behind the scenes that all too often influences this business. She revealed to me that I could have even more of a positive impact upon this sport if I had a deeper knowledge of the business aspect of it. So she taught me business. And thanks to her teachings I was able to purchase GCW.” Glory points at Julia.

“Do you see where I’m coming from now?”

The Adrenaline Champion sighs deeply, clearly troubled by the direction of this conversation. Finally she nods her head. “I understand. Believe me, I understand. And if we’re really being honest here, then part of why I had you locked up in a mental asylum over this Aphrodite business is because I had been having difficulty dealing with it myself. I had been trying to get that mess out of my head but you running around calling yourself Chastity Noel only made things worse. I thought forcing you to stop it would help me. Turns out it only worsened our relationship. You want to embrace it, that’s your prerogative and you know what? I should respect your decision.”

“Do you mean it?” Julia asks. Glory nods her head.

“Yes. You clearly have had it harder than I have. Things have always been made easier for me whereas you have always been handed the more difficult path. So if occasionally embracing a few of your...quirks...will help you then I will gladly do that.”

“Do you really mean that?” Julia asks with a mix of skepticism and hope in her eyes. Glory nods her head.

“Yeah, I do. And I know from this past year that actions speak much louder than words. So why don’t we start a new tradition?”

“What kind of tradition?”

“You and me...Aphrodite.”

“Seriously?”

“Dinner, karaoke, whatever the hell you want we can make it happen.”

“But your PTSD…”

Glory sighs and nods her head. “I know but there’s something else, my fear of failure. The PTSD represents my greatest failure and I’ve been running from it for a very long time now. Maybe it’s time I just confronted my fears head on? If I’m lucky it’ll help me out. I do know it’ll help our relationship.”

Julia grins from ear to ear. She is finding it hard to believe the words that are coming out of the mouth of her older sister. Julia embraces Glory in a tight hug. “Thanks for the honesty, Glory.”

“Don’t mention it. Truth is, I needed this just as badly as you did.” Glory starts to walk back towards the door but this time it’s Julia who pulls her back.

“Before you leave, I should be honest with you about one other thing.”

“Yes?”

“I was serious a few days ago on social media. I am going to enter the End of the Year Battle Royal. I just wanted to let you know that I’m not doing this to try and overshadow you or steal your spotlight or any of that crap. I’m doing this because it is high time I start creating my own opportunities. Every new year is an opportunity to create new things for yourself. This battle royal could lead to bigger and better things.”

“In SCW?”

“Maybe…” Julia sighs and shakes her head “...but I doubt it. I need to focus on GCW. But I do want the world to recognize me for who I am.”

Glory grins. “And who are you?”

“I am Julia Braddock, the winner of the end of the year battle royal.”

==========
December 30th, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
On Camera
==========

We open outside on a park bench. It’s empty and the lights are dim as we are nearing the evening hours. A few moments later the clicking of heels signals the approach of someone into our scene. It isn’t long until a gorgeous blonde haired beauty steps into view from stage left. This is none other than “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Julia is wearing a white silk blouse underneath a pink blazer, a matching pink pencil skirt with a straight hem at the knee, perched atop silver peep toe high heel pumps. Braddock turns to face the camera and waves politely.

“Good evening, everyone! Braddock here…” she winks playfully “...Julia, that is!”

She chuckles lightly. “Some of you may recognize me, some of you may even know who I am, but you damn sure know my name. Because the Braddock name makes history wherever it goes and that goes for SCW as well. My sister came to SCW and she won the Trios Tournament back to back years and she is currently your reigning SCW Adrenaline Champion.” She nods her head solemnly.

“Yeah, Glory Braddock is my sister. Big deal. What you need to worry about is who the hell I am. Like I said, some of you may recognize me; I mean, I have been wrestling since 2012. But allow me to fill in the blanks for the knuckleheads who don’t know who I am. I am Julia Braddock, and I made my debut on the regional independent scene, competing for the Southeastern Wrestling Conference where I was a three time tag team champion. The first global company to give me a chance was Global Championship Wrestling when it was reborn a year later and I took that company on my shoulders, I bled for that company. I shed tears for that company. I lost time from my family and my life for that company and I helped make it into the powerhouse it is today. During that time I won the GCW Heritage Championship, X Division Championship, Television Championship, World Tag Team Championship, and the biggest prize, my greatest career accomplishment, the GCW World Championship.”

“But while GCW is where I’m known best, I have achieved greatness wherever I’ve been. Just ask the now defunct UWA where I reigned as Hybrid Champion and Queen of the Ring Champion. And this isn’t meaning to brag, I’m not even going to stand here and tell you to Worship Me…” she winks again “...but you are more than welcome to!”

Julia smirks. “I’m just here to educate you. I am here to let my future opponents and eventual victims know what to expect on New Year’s Eve when I come back here to Toronto and climb into the ring to compete in the SCW End of the Year Battle Royal.”

“What brings The Kensington Knockout to SCW? It isn’t Glory, that’s for sure. This is me seizing an opportunity. A New Year represents a new opportunity. It can be an opportunity for good things or bad things. Some would argue that this past year hasn’t exactly been the best year in human history. And while some may complain about the past, I am one to focus on the future. I was taught that you learn from the past but never keep your eyes off of your future goals. And I have lofty goals set for myself. I have visions of creating Julia Braddock Brand, a brand that I create for myself, separate for anything and everything else Braddock.”

She shakes her head. “Now that’s not a knock on Glory. My sister has more than earned her place in the history of professional wrestling and one could even argue that she has a legitimate right to the moniker of Best in the World. But you won’t catch me making that kind of claim until I have earned it and that is what this Kensington Knockout Brand is all about. It is about earning my own claim as among the best of the best to ever lace up a pair of wrestling boots. This is about me facing the best of the best to ever enter a wrestling ring and coming out on top. And that means me entering unknown territory and seizing opportunities whenever I see them.”

“Supreme Championship Wrestling is that unknown territory. For a long time now it has been Glory’s home but now Sasha has open the door wide open for anyone and everyone to try their hand against SCW talent. Whoever wins that battle royal will have to be viewed as one talented son of a bitch…” she smirks “...or in my case, one talented bitch. Whoever wins that battle royal doesn’t just win the cash prize and the car, but they also win the respect of their peers. And for an outside to come into SCW’s house and beat them all?”

She chuckles. “Well, that’s just the best ever. You couldn’t deny the boldness of an outsider to step into someone else’s home turf and take them on, but then to come in and beat them at their own game in their home turf? Now that’s greatness. And that’s exactly what I intend to do at the SCW End of the Year Special. I will march down to that ring, survey the competition, and make anyone and everyone who stands in my way WORSHIP ME!”

“And that, ladies and gentlemen, will be the beginning of what will be known as The Kensington Knockout Brand, the era of Julia Braddock, and you get to bear witness to it tomorrow night.” She blows a kiss into the camera. “See you there!”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
OOC: Let's liven this thing up, geez.

Undead Beard
[Image: ASHERHAYESBANNER1.png]

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

Mitch Sanders has entered this bitch.

I died, and went to Hell. While there, I completely took over that bitch. Why? Because I'm Mitch Sanders. And now with the powers of Hell, I will win this battle royal and get that new ride, plus that money. Hell needs a few updates and it'd be hot as fuck to cruise around, torturing the poor souls who enter my new crib.
[Image: ASHERHAYESBANNER1.png]

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

You know what’s been so absolutely fun, fun, silly willy? The year 2020! It has been a fucking blast of a year for me! In fact, I shed a tear thinking of this wonderful year coming to a conclusion...so sad, so sad…sad because this year has been an eye opening experience, an opportunity for education and learning for each and every one of you pathetic dogs. And therein lies the funny part, you materialistic, moronic worms are too caught up in your mindless capitalistic drivel that you are unable to grasp the wonderful knowledge that is being cast your way thanks to delightful fate itself.

Yet who am I to try and convince any of you about anything? I am, after all, a nobody to fat cats like you. I like cats, by the way! They are cuddly, warm, and fuzzy wuzzy! But you fat cats should be skinned alive. You know nothing of me and do not care to know my story. Still, you shall sit and be forced to listen to my story.

I am Anastasia Ivanova. Born in April of 1986 near the site of the Chernobyl nuclear plant in the Soviet Union. Anyone wanna be the first to blame my somewhat deranged, eccentric nature on an overexposure to leaky radiation? Leaky! Leaky! Leaky! Leaky! They should have put ductape on that silly willy reactor! I was adopted and brought out of the Soviet Union as an infant by Mr. Bartholomew Jones.

Oh! Name Drop! That’s right, the same Bartholomew Jones whose powerful loins conceived Angelica Jones and Kayla Jones, former SCW World Tag Team Champions! Sisters...but not really...sort of? If you believe in adoption? Maybe?

Hee hee...soooo maybe you want to blame my deranged and eccentric attitude on being taken away from my motherland and being raised away from my so-called “new family” and “new sisters”? Naughty boy Bart didn’t think his family would approve of his new acquisition. That’s not the first bad thing he’s done. I’m glad he’s dead!

But I was discovered by Mason Van Stanton. He helped me, trained me, guided me in the early stages of my wrestling career. I debuted as Crimson, his masked and silent monster. A silent killer...much like farts, I suppose? Tee-hee...but I smell as wonderful as a rose, and I’m just a thorny! Mason found out about those thorns when he tried to control me. I cast him aside. Then The faction known as Ginger Nation tried to recruit me and control me. It was there that I met Karina Lysenko, a fellow Ukranian. She is equally as eccentric as I am and equally as uncontrollable. We proved that Ginger Nation couldn’t control us either and we broke away. We began our own movement…Karina called us The Union of Soviet Socialist Gingers…

...but I thought The Soviet Gingers was easier and had a better ring to it!

And so here I am, about to close out the most wonderful year of my life, a year full of beautiful chaos! And how do I best celebrate chaos than to cause a little bit of chaos of my own? SCW, I am accepting your invitation to your little battle royal. If I win, I shall give the money and the car to the one person the idiot fans in SCW hate the most…

So Bree, Sienna, you try and figure out how to split my cash prize and car! I’m winning it baby!
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW Underground Champion 5x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW Television Champion 2x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

SCW Princess | Giovanna Steward | "A Dream of Failure"

{The episode starts inside of Gigi Steward bedroom where she is asleep in her bed. The room looks a little bigger than the last time it was visited. Gigi is covered in big blanket, almost buried by them. Her phone lays on the table near her bed and the time changes to 10:00 the alarm set on it goes off. Gigi rolls around on the bed. She can’t escape the blankets gasps. The bedroom door opens and in walks a dark haired woman that isn’t Maddy. She older and a lot more filled out. She walks over to the windows and opens up the curtains revealing the Los Angeles in the background. Gigi is definitely not in her apartment bedroom. The woman turns to the bed and looks at Gigi wrapped up.}

Theresa: Time to wake up, Gigi. You must had an interesting night last night, huh?

{Gigi hears the woman’s voice from under the covers. She breaks through the blankets and sits up in the bed. She looks at the woman who is now sitting at the end of her bed.}

Giovanna Steward: Mom.

{Gigi looks around the bedroom and she doesn’t recognize anything there She rubs her eyes trying to fix the illusion around her, but it’s still the same. She is sitting in her bedroom with her mom.}

Giovanna Steward: What? I did I get here?

Theresa: Well you came home last night after spending it with friends and then when to bed. Oh Gigi, you didn’t drink too much, did you?

Giovanna Steward: No? I don’t think so. I don’t remember…

{Gigi tries to remember what happened the night before or anything else before waking up, but nothing.}

Theresa: Well that’s good. I’ll let you wake up fully then. I’ll go find you something to eat downstairs so when you’re ready come down, ok?

Giovanna Steward: Ok.

{Gigi’s mom gets up off the bed and leaves the room. Gigi throws the blankets off of her and gets out of bed. She walks around the room and over to the window to check out Los Angeles. The city looks normal. She feels normal.}

Giovanna Steward: Madison!

{Gigi runs over to her phone and grabs it. She picks it up and frantically scrolls through her contacts looking for Maddy’s name. She scrolls through it about half a dozen times, but Maddy’s information isn’t in her phone. Neither is Katie’s number.}

Giovanna Steward; What is this? Did I delete their numbers?

{Gigi dials Katie’s number manually, but she just gets her voice mail.}

Giovanna Steward: What? She didn’t even answer.

{Gigi paces around the room trying to think. She sees a computer on a table and runs over to it. She googles Katie’s name in the search bar. Up pops Katie Steward, an actress and professional wrestler. Gigi smiles, but it doesn’t last as she notices ‘retired professional wrestler is there.}

Giovanna Steward: What? She’s not retired.

{She continues reading Katie’s career wiki entry and her last match was the Goddess Gauntlet at Rise to Greatness where Lenne Perez captured the Women’s Championship for the first time.}

Giovanna Steward: That was my moment…

{Gigi googles her name into the search, but nothing comes up for Gigi Steward. She enters her real name into the search and finds her social media pages. Unfortunately nothing is posted on them lately.}

Giovanna Steward: If Gigi Steward doesn’t exist… I live with my mom…

{Gigi tries one last name and she searches for Maddy’s real name and sees what she’s up too. Maddy looks to have a normal life without any mention of Gigi in it. Gigi stands up from the computer. She is so confused. The last 15 years of her life have been practically erased. Gigi starts to leave the bedroom. She hears a faint voice calling her.}

Madison Steward: Gigi…

{Gigi spins around and searches for the voice, but she doesn’t see anyone in the room. Gigi leaves the room and heads downstairs to talk to her mom. So she can figure out what in the world is going on. Gigi makes it downstairs she is met by her step sister Isabella who runs to her and hugs her.}

Isabella: Gigi! You’re awake. Do you want to play with me?

Giovanna Steward: Oh hi Bella. Maybe later I want to talk to mom right now.

Isabella: Ok.

{Isabella turns around and runs off.}

Giovanna Steward: Bella is here. That must mean my parents are not together anymore in whatever this is too.

{Gigi walks into the kitchen where she finds her mom. Her breakfast is sitting at the table waiting. Gigi walks over and sits at the table and her mom joins her.}

Theresa: I’m sorry, it’s just cereal. Bella picked it out.

Giovanna Steward: No. It’s ok. Where’s dad?

Theresa: Your dad. He’s probably asleep right now. It’s the middle of the night where he is. Are you feeling ok, Gigi? You are acting a little weird.

Giovanna Steward: I’m sorry. If I’m making you a little nervous. Everything is a bit of a blur.

Theresa: It’s ok. Just kinda of getting a little concern. Do you have any plans for today?

Giovanna Steward: I think I’m just going to go out for a bit of fresh air. Thank you for breakfast.

{Gigi finishes her breakfast while her mom watches her. Gigi gets up and heads to the garage. Inside the garage awaits the new End of the Year prize car. The camera slowly shoots it and gets a shot of its features for a shameless product promotion plug. Gigi stands in the door way of the garage with the keys in hand. Gigi nods and wonders maybe this world isn’t that bad.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to later that day. Gigi is busy trying to figure what is going on in this strange world that she’s living in. Her first stop was visiting Katie. She parks the car outside the gate and looks at the house from the driver side window. She browses the internet on her phone checking out what happened to her in this world.}

Giovanna Steward: Retired. She just has her movie career. A few Oscar nominations. Linked romantically to a couple of the Hollywood Chris’s. Rumored to be joining one of the comics cinematic universes for a mysterious role. She is definitely living the life she wanted. Just without me in it.

{Gigi continues scrolling through her phone when there is a knock on her window. She looks up to see a police officer standing there. Gigi rolls down her window for him.}

Officer: You can’t park her, Miss. These are private residents.

Giovanna Steward: I’m sorry. I’m not a paparazzi or something. I was just sending a quick email. I’m going now. Thank you.

Officer: Alright. Take care, Miss.

{The Officer walks back to his patrol car and Gigi drives off to her next destination.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The next scene opens at a shopping mall. Gigi walks around looking at her phone as she estalks, Maddy. She finds her at work at the mall. Gigi finds her on a break hanging with a couple of friends. Gigi gets close enough to her, but still a safe way back so she’s not intrusive.}

{Gigi again she hears a faint voice calling her.}

Madison Steward: Gigi, hang in there… Don’t leave us…

Giovanna Steward: Maddy.

{Gigi looks around, but doesn’t see where the voice is coming from. Though her saying Maddy also didn’t go unnoticed.}

Madison Steward: Uh Hi, did you call me?

{Gigi turns to Maddy who step away from her friends and walked over to her.}

Giovanna Steward: I’m sorry. I thought you called me.

Madison Steward: No. How did you know my name?

Giovanna Steward: Your name tag.

{Maddy looks at her name tag she wears for work that she still has on during her break.}

Madison Steward: Oh, fair enough.

Giovanna Steward: You really don’t recognize me?

Madison Steward: Should I? I don’t think we ever met before.

Giovanna Steward: I just woke up this morning in a bed in a strange world and not remembering the night before and the last 15 years have been erased.

Madison Steward: Seriously. We were friends?

Giovanna Steward: We were more than that. Sisters. We were a team. Definitely a dream of being tag team champions one day.

{Maddy suddenly burst out laughing and she can’t control it.}

Madison Steward: I’m sorry. You’re saying I’m a wrestler.

Giovanna Steward: You are so much more than that. Definitely should be doing more than working a retail job at a mall.

Madison Steward: I’m sorry, but you don’t really know me.

Giovanna Steward: Yes I do and you know I’m right.

Madison Steward: No. You don’t. You don’t know me.

{Maddy turns away and storms off from Gigi. Gigi is sadden that the Maddy she knew wasn’t there with this one. Gigi again hears the faint voice calling out to her. Also a sharp pain attacks her side. She lifts up her shirt a bit to check and noticing the bloody wound in her side. Gigi freaks out at the sight of it. She tries to sit down on a nearby bench, but she becomes weak and just collapses to the ground and passes out as the scene fades.}

{The scene opens up to Gigi waking up in a hospital bed. Her side is bandaged up and her mom sits by her bedside. Gigi lets out a tired moan alerting her mom that she is awake.}

Theresa: Gigi, you’re awake. You scared me to death. I didn’t except getting that call. Why were you so far away at that mall?

Giovanna Steward: I was just visiting a friend. Or least I thought she was. I don’t know.

{Gigi fight through some of the pain she’s feeling.}

Theresa: I’ll go find the doctor and tell him you’re awake. Maybe he can bring something to help.

{Gigi’s mom leaves the room as Gigi lies in her hospital bed. Her mind is spinning in circles. Her best friend didn’t remember her. Honestly that pain hurts more than whatever she’s feeling pounding her side. A doctor walks into the hospital room in his white coat and looks around.}

Giovanna Steward: Hello?

Francis Evans: Oh hello, what seems to be the problem today?

Giovanna Steward: Oh No, this is a nightmare. This world he’s a doctor.

Francis Evans: No. Not a doctor. Although I’m a bit of a healer. It’s in my genes. I was just looking for the cute nurse and the coat helps so security thinks I belong here.

{Francis walks over to check on Gigi’s wound.}

Francis Evans: Oh that’s a nasty hole in your side. Though it is healing and pretty fast too.

Giovanna Steward: What do you mean? Did you…

Francis Evans: No. It’s not me. It’s her.

{Francis looks towards the door where Gigi’s mom is standing.}

Theresa: Get away from her.

Giovanna Steward: Mom? What’s going on? What is happening?

Theresa: It’s fine, Gigi. Security will come and escort him out of the building.

Francis Evans: Do you not see it? She’s not there. She’s out of place. Everything else around you is a dream. I’m sure you noticed that this world isn’t real.

Giovanna Steward: It has come to my attention, yes.

Francis Evans: She is the one that created this world. It all centers around what would it be if you lived with her instead of your dad.

Theresa: Shut up.

Francis Evans: I’m just helping her understand. She’s sacred. No one knows who she is, she’s got a hole in her side and you won’t tell her anything. She just wants to know who you are…

{Gigi’s mom has enough of listening to Francis explain the way of the world Gigi is living and wipes him out of it. Gigi freaks out, sitting up in the bed. The world around her fades away and Gigi sits in bed in a white room with her mom standing in front of her.}

Giovanna Steward: Who are you?

Theresa: Goddess of Dreams. You were wounded in battle and I put you in a sleep to heal your wounds.

Giovanna Steward: And Maddy.

Theresa: She’s by your side. Her voice is who you’ve been hearing. She is quite a strong spirit. No wonder you went to her.

Giovanna Steward: Are you really my mom?

Theresa: Yes.

Giovanna Steward: So the magic I had earlier?

Theresa: With time you should grow my powerful. Until then you’re still a novice.

Giovanna Steward: When can I leave, or wake up?

{Gigi’s mom walks over to Gigi’s bed side. Gigi instintly pulls away a little. Gigi’s mom hovers her hand over the bandage using a bit of her dream power to help quicken the healing process. She pulls off the bandage revealing her side is healed.}

{The scene rapidly changes to the Goddesses Realm where Gigi and Maddy’s quest have taken them to a castle. Inside Maddy leans by Gigi who is laying on the floor. She holds her side. She notices a yellow glow flash underneath her hand. Maddy moves her hand checking and noticing the wound is gone.}

Madison Steward: Gigi?

Giovanna Steward: Maddy, is that really you?

Madison Steward: Yes. You’re ok? I don’t know how?

{At the other end of the room, Regent Queen Robin stands holding a bloody stained sword in one hand and the artifact that Gigi and Maddy need for their quest in the other.}

Madison Steward: She’s too strong for us.

{Gigi picks herself up with Maddy’s help.}

Giovanna Steward: We can’t leave without that artifact. We need it to save Katie. We promised Barry we’d saved his mom from this demon.

{Regent Queen Robin walks towards the Boy King who is leaning up against the wall and looking scared at what his ‘mom’ has become.}

Regent Queen Robin: Oh Barry, you are so grounded, young man. You’re also never seeing that girl again.

Boy King Barry: You’re not my mom.

Musketeer Paris: Your Highness, what would you like to two with these two?

Regent Queen Robin: Don’t need them. Get rid of them as you want.

{Paris smiles getting her wonderful orders from her Queen. She turns around to follow them out only to notice Gigi and Maddy are missing.}

Musketeer Paris: What did they go?

Regent Queen Robin: Who cares, they failed in what they were after. We need to figure out what is so special about this trinket.

{The scene changes to outside the castle walls where Gigi and Maddy are found with Gigi’s Mom who pulled them out.}

Giovanna Steward: What happened? What did you do?

Theresa: I saved you.

Giovanna Steward: Are you going to help us? Teach us how to beat her?

Theresa: I’m not as strong in this realm. My realm is that in the dream. If you can, you must learn your power and it will be enough to defeat her.

Madison Steward: What about me? Do I have a power?

Theresa: No.

Madison Steward: Awe.

Theresa: Although it doesn’t mean you’re useless. You are the most valuable asset that Gigi has. That is what I learned.

Madison Steward: What is she talking about?

Giovanna Steward: It’s a long story.

Theresa: Come we have a lot of work ahead of us.

{Gigi, Maddy and her mom walk away from the castle as they regroup after losing the battle against the Regent Queen and her Musketeer.}

{The scene changes to Hollywood in a studio lot where we Gigi sits in a director’s chair in front of the camera. She smiles looking excited to be back.}

Giovanna Steward: I’m back. These last 6 months or so have been a revitalization of my spirit and the time away as helped with my mental health. As we all know and preach our mental health is important. Now I’m feeling great again. I’m ready to hit the ring and shake off 2020 for what it was and welcome a brand new Gigi to SCW. A new year and a new me. That is what we do. My inner strength, my power will blossom like never before and the shit show that people have putt on in SCW will be coming to an end. Like seriously, the last 6 months I’ve kept and eye on the product. Everyone just taking a downward spiral on the moral compass. Now I just witness what things would be like without Katie’s legacy in SCW. Without me in SCW and it was a scary time. Now I know no one really noticed me being gone for the last 6 months. I may be a Steward, but I’m not delusional. I know the world didn’t revolve around me, but maybe it should. There are a lot of terrible people clogging up TV time. Maybe this battle royal can be the beginning of change. A better 2021 and less morality breaker sin eaters.

Giovanna Steward: I’m coming back to SCW because it is where I belong. SCW needs me just as much as I need it. This battle royal is going to help set the bar for me in 2021 for change. It might not be a lot. I will probably fail, but it doesn’t matter. SCW needs the Princess. They need their Demi Goddess back and no matter what happens I will not stop fighting in this battle royal. You know what’s going to happen. Out of everything that’s happen this year. At least people can look at this battle royal and say Gigi Steward finally won it. Unlike everyone else in this company. She didn’t cheat to do it.

{Gigi sits back in her chair. Her happy demeanor fades for a more serious one. Her feeling for how SCW turned out the last 6 months without her and seeing what if the last 15 years could’ve been. Gigi Steward maybe the most determined she’s ever been.}
[Image: b9d62e1220fdea6c5103ced5ad2da6b0.jpg]
D'Nae Moore

In a gym that looks somewhat familiar to not only SCW fans, but also a few GCW ones, we find GCW Shotgun star D'Nae Moore seated on a bench in front of a weight rack. She's dressed for working out, in black tights and a dark purple sports bra, her long dark hair pulled up into a slick ponytail. The end hangs over one shoulder, and we can see the tips are dyed red. She sits with her legs slightly spread, resting her forearms on her knees. Her skin has a sheen to it, sweat from her workout.

Hey everybody. I thought I'd take a few minutes between sets to say a few things. I don't know if you recognize where I'm at, but you should. This is the BlackOut Academy, y'all know who runs this.... the best wrestling coach there is, Amy Chastaine. I keep my skills on point by coming in here when I'm not on the road for GCW. It kinda helps that my man Jeff happens to be a trainer here, too. Say hi, bae!

The camera spins around, clearly being filmed on someone's phone. The face of Jeffrey Alexander appears in the frame. He nods and smirks.

'Sup.

The shot spins back around to D'Nae.

Some of y'all might be wondering where I've been lately, since GCW hasn't really been putting me out there much since me and my former tag partner Miss America lost the World Tag Team Titles. I'm here to let y'all know... I ain't went anywhere. I don't know what the powers that be in GCW are up to, who's Wheaties I musta pissed in, but I gotta tell you... I am sick and tired of being ignored! Earlier tonight GCW held their End of the Year Bash. Jeff had a match. Me? Not booked. I'm here. Their last pay per view.... my fine ass was sat at home watching and eating popcorn. And when I am booked.... it's against nobodies!

Now tell me how the hell I'm supposed to make a name for myself if I can't even get on the damn cards! Beating people who's name everyone forgets a second after they're announced does nothing for me, either. I have bitched, I have complained, I have thrown tantrums! Nothing changed. I even asked Teach.... that's Amy... what she thinks I should do. She told me to 'do the best I can with what they give me,' but you can't do nothing WITH nothing!

So. Since those mafakas don't see fit to book me and make use of the fine-ass talent you see sitting in front of you.... well, GCW ain't the only wrestling company throwing an End of the Year party. So please allow me to formally announce my entry into the SCW End of the Year Battle Royal!

D'Nae smiles wide as she sits up straight, showing off her toned abs.

I gotta get some attention and turn some heads some kinda way. I'm also tired of tryin' to keep in shape by coming here all the time instead of actually working in a ring against real competitors. Not that I don't love the BOA, I trained here, I was the very first unofficial student, first graduate! But I can't rely on that name drop for the rest of my career, I need to make a name for myself. GCW and Tabitha Silverstone don't seem to know what to do with me, they don't see my worth. So... I'm thinking, that maybe showing what I got, what I can do, to another company, their biggest competition.... might open the bitches eyes a little and tilt things in my favor.

Now don't get me wrong, I ain't comin' in here just to use SCW and run. Uhuh! I have a lot of respect for this place, I keep my eyes on what's going on. Teach being manager to Kelsai Adamson-Mason, that's my girl, we've worked out together more than a few times. Your World Champion Bree? We cool. She comes to the Academy sometimes to see her brother and sister-in-law. Talk to the students. One half of your new Tag Champions Chris Cannon? If I wasn't taken I might have to make a run for that fine single ass. Sorry bae....

D'Nae smirks, as we know her boyfriend Jeff is filming. We hear a snicker behind the camera.

There's a whole lot of high level talent in SCW, and I'm hoping at least some of them show up to this Invitational so I get a chance at testing myself against people I wouldn't cross paths with otherwise.

I know there's prizes on the line. A hefty chunk of change and some wheels. That's all good, I'll drive the car if I win it. Donate some of the money to Amy's shelter. But those prizes aren't really why I'm coming in and doing this. Nah, the prize I'm interested in?

Recognition.

Turn some heads, maybe get an offer that will make good ol' Tabs rethink the way she's been treating me down in GCW-land. Cause if the bitch ain't careful? She's gonna lose the biggest asset that company has. It'll be a bigger fuck up than when the Chargers let Drew Brees go and he signed with the Saints! Ya heard me?

Ugh... my Atlanta ass feels dirty saying that, but it's the truth.

D'Nae shudders a little, and we hear Jeff trying not to laugh from behind the camera.

So. As I was saying... I'm coming to this SCW New Year's Eve party to turn some heads, fuck some shit up, and make damn sure that despite GCW's attempts to hold me down, everyone knows who the fuck I am! I might not walk out of this as the winner.... but I promise y'all gonna know I was there. And when it's all over, when SCW and  the world see everything I have to offer? Well, y'all gonna know why I always say....

Everybody wants Moore.

D'Nae winks then blows a kiss at the camera.
THE TIME TRAVELER: Chapter 8: The Dilemma For The Ages