What's wrong with me? (Is this the end?)
Everyone,

I started to write this in the 2021 goals thread and quickly realized it wasn't appropriate there. That is a thread that is all about hope, and this one is about confusion. 2020 ends today and with it 25 years of efedding for me. I love this game. I love the fact that when times in my life get rough, I can create a world and then get lost in it. Most of all though, I love all of you, my friends I have made in this game. My online family, a family that I will never walk away from. The trouble is though I am just trying to find the motivation to write for my characters. Instead I want to get a job in my career field. That is what excites more than I ever imagined. I have filled out including yesterday 15 job applications in my career field in less than two weeks, and that is knowing that right now, colleges and universities are on holiday break and so I know that I won't hear anything till at least for another week. I am looking to be a academic advisor, which is something that I know that I am going to love because it means my job will be to put other people first by assisting students in finding the path they want to choose for themselves academically and in life. I also want to help my Mom get her first home in her life, something that I know that I will need more income coming in for and I am helping my sister plan her wedding in a little less than 9 months.

So, I have a lot on my plate right now, and maybe that is why my motivation to write for my characters is so lacking at this point. I will write for the matches that I am already scheduled for. That's just how I am, I try desperately not to no show. I have been trying to get the creative juices flowing too. I have taken two ideas to Olek in discord, 1 concerning a new character and 1 concerning a current character, but when I think writing them out it just feels like too much work, and I have always told myself that when this stopped being a game and started becoming work...

My SCW goal for 2021 is something that should be easy: Desire- I want a reason to want to play this game again. For 19 months I was chasing my Masters Degree, and I had to be online all the time. It worked. I graduated with a 3.84 GPA. When I wasn't working on school, I was writing role plays just for something to get my mind off from school for a bit. Now though, I thought with my time freed up, I would want to play more, and I just don't. I want to want to, but I would be lying if I said that is the case currently, and I don't know where that leaves me. It's not the characters, I love my characters. I just don't have the motivation to write, and I don't know how to get it back right now.
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]
WHAT!? I WILL PERSONALLY DRAG A CHARACTER OUT OF YOU INTO THE RING IF I HAVE TO!

Seriously though, I hope you can find the spark that seems to be missing currently, and will be around to help you do that. If that's what you want. If not, I'll be around to bug you on a more personal level as you have come to expect from me.
[Image: vJXLyBV.png]