The Jackass & Big Ass Connection vs. Dylan Howell & Konrad Raab
Tag League Match

4 RP Limit for tag

11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, January 5, 2021
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Konrad and Minerva getting to know each other. Ontario, Canada. Sunday 20th December.

A few hours ago, Konrad lost the chance to be tag team champions with Dylan Howell, but there was one person who could cheer him up, the one lady that he consistently kept thinking about, non-stop, Minerva. Konrad’s getting changed in the bathroom for the day of what Konrad plans with Minerva for tonight, after they eat out at a restaurant, serving vegetarian food with meat options. He wanted Minerva to give Konrad fifteen minutes to go in her hotel room for a bit, although she plans to check out of it to stay with Konrad for the night. Minerva also told Konrad she needed to get ready too.

It’s Konrad’s idea to change into something he knew Minerva would like, although next year until they split up if they do, they were to arrange, sleeping in the same hotel room together, although Dylan was always going to be a room or two close by. Took him a while to put whatever clothing he had on. Konrad comes out, wearing regular clothes. Konrad picks up an empty glass, goes into the bathroom, turns the cold tap on, and fills it up with water. He turns the cold tap off and places it on the side he’ll lay on the bed. 

Konrad went through the bag and pulled out blue tablets. He pops one out of the strip and places it next to his glass of water as Konrad wasn’t going to take it just yet, until after they’ve spoken to each other. 

As Konrad places the rest of his blue pills back in his bag, he also got something out of his bag, something Minerva didn’t know about. It’s a small present for her with a card attached to it, which states, To Minnie, don’t open until Christmas Day Love from Konrad with a big X on it which he places on the TV Table for Minerva to see.

He sits on the bed with a massive smile on his face, wanting to tell Minerva everything about him and wanting to know Minerva more as well. Konrad felt a little uncomfortable, but he had to get used to the feeling. There was a knock on his hotel room door as he stood up, walking towards the door and opening it.

Minerva: “You’ve been dying all day for this, haven’t you?”

Konrad Raab: “Of course I have as I said in the restaurant, but at the same time, telling you more about me as well.”

Minerva attached the, please don’t disturb door sign on the hotel door handle and closes it as Konrad and Minerva kiss as he picks her up and places her gently on the bed. Minerva gets in the covers. Konrad goes to the other side and goes under the covers with Minerva, putting his arm around her, having a massive smile on his face, continuously looking at Minerva’s eyes.

Konrad Raab: “What you said in the video for the Adam Allocco match, you were spot on about me regarding what I did for Fizz in the last three years. Each time I touched her skin, ran her hair through my fingers and looked at her face, was you. It took me three years to realise that this entire time, from the day I saw you, you were meant to be my girl and I truly loved you. There was one other thing you missed out in the statement, each time I fucked her; I moaned your name, not Fizz’s. She didn’t notice I was.”

Minerva: “I knew it. Leaving an impression on me all those years, more than you know. I guess because Fizz heavily controlled you, you couldn’t get away from that insufferable cunt, keeping me blocked on your contacts. Now she kicked you out of her relationship; you no longer have those shackles. That warms my heart when you talk, even send me little texts here and there, knowing how bad you wanted to speak to me. I like how much you want to change, and you have big time. I saw it in your eyes; you loved me since the day we met. I got to ask though, big strong guy like you, why the fufu vegan shit?”

Konrad Raab: “Because I was overweight when I started wrestling at two thousand and eleven due to my lack of experience in the sport at the time, I weighed three hundred pounds. Then I decided to cut meat out of my diet to be a vegetarian in two thousand and thirteen. I’m in the best shape I’ve ever been in my life. I never felt more attractive about myself than I have.”

Minerva: “You do look good, especially for your age when most men would be declining. It seems like it’s working. It’s good that you decided yourself to do the diet rather than Fizz telling you to do so, but you can stop and eat a big fat steak.”

Konrad was sweaty as his heart was pounding as he held on his heart as he squished his eyes as he clenched his fists tight with him growling. Minerva looks up at Konrad, being concerned as if something was wrong as she asked this.

Minerva: “You having a heart attack? Do you need to go to a hospital?”

Konrad Raab: “No, nothing like that. Can you place your head right here for me?”

Minerva does just that as Konrad then feels so much better as Minerva placed her ear on Konrad’s heart as he says this while stroking her shoulders.

Konrad Raab: “My heart’s been pounding all day. These heartbeats are all for you. That’s why I always place your head against my heart so you can hear them. It relaxes my heart and body, making me feel so much better and happier. It’s the love I have for you also to make my heart stronger and it’s never been this strong with any woman I’ve been with, until now.”

Minerva: “Here I thought you were about to stroke out on me but didn’t know it’s because you love me. That is sooooo sweet. I’m glad it’s for something good. Feel mine, but don’t let that hand wander, you know where. We are two hearts beating as one, yes?”

A sheepish grin comes across her face, definitely a woman with cruel intentions.

Konrad Raab: “Yes, indeed. The other thing that felt so good is me being able to go full-on. It was a struggle with Fizz, not able to be aroused, but I’ve had no issues at all with you. You have no idea how good that felt, the confidence. No idea also how good it felt not forcing to moan your name out, getting everything out I needed to do with you for the last three years.”

Many secrets were told to Minerva, things he had never told Fizz before, leaving a smile on Minerva’s face as she kisses Konrad’s chest and gets closer to his face and they do their tongue kissing, going a little crazy, but stopped after a few seconds. Minerva placed her head back on Konrad’s chest as she felt safe as did Konrad.

Minerva: “I got to say in your match today, you did what I told you to do, the aggression and anger there. Shows you were listening to me, good job. However, you still need more work, especially being more forward in your promotional videos and being a fucking killer in your matches. I like to hear you be honest, tell them how big a piece of shits they are with your real views on them, no more sugarcoating.”

Konrad Raab: “I want to blast Ravyn and Syren’s skulls in with my fists, after what they’ve done to me on Wednesday. They will realise they aren’t fucking with me anymore. I’m not going to be a pushover Konrad anymore. I’m going to teach the entire world I’m capable of hurting and making those two immensely suffer. Many wrestlers said I should be more brutally honest about other wrestlers, but you’re giving me the confidence I never had before.”

Minerva: “Good. I like this attitude which suits you. Should develop it more. You’re learning. Tell me more about yourself, what do you like to do in your spare time, apart from thinking about me and working out?”

Konrad and Minerva have been talking to one other for a while, but it’s what they needed to do. At this time, Konrad turns to his bedside table and places the blue pill in his mouth and swallows it with a glass of water which will take time for the tablet to work before they get busy. Konrad smiles, more than happy to discuss his hobbies and interests as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “I like to play football on occasions, well more the reserves team for LA Galaxy, although I’m moving to Chicago Fire reserves team next season. I also love watching the sport, supporting FC Koln, with my twin brother, Markus Lord Raab. He already knows about us. I also enjoy playing with my guitar as a way to relax. I started kickboxing a couple of weeks ago as I wanted to get better at striking. I also like Ice Hockey as well, along with driving go-karts. What are your interests?”

Minerva: “For fucks sake, Konrad what don’t you do? I’m boring; I like to be free, do what I want when I want and not have to regret it. I know four different languages, my IQ is of genius level, I contort from my days in the carnival. I like to read; drink good wine, and I play the Tambourine. The rest is boring.”

Konrad Raab: “Interesting. I also like learning different languages, and I’d be willing to learn Romanian as well. Now, what do you like the most about me?”

Minerva took a long moment to think about what she enjoys the most with Konrad, other than his personality, and she goes into details about it.

Minerva: “I find you intriguing for a man who is old enough to be my father. How willing you are to please me, poor Fizzles is missing out. Such a many presence, what is not to like? I’m sure you look at me and are like…. Hmmm…. I want so much more.”

Konrad Raab: “Your breasts were the first thing that caught my attention….”

Minerva snickers, catching him the first time he ever saw her checking out her chest.

Konrad Raab: “Then I looked at your ass, being the size it is.”

Minerva: “I’m no Kandis, but my ass is big.”

Konrad Raab: “Then the blood orange hair, that gets me to drop on my knees, which makes you unique. Also, your eyes as well, you have such beautiful and sensitive blue eyes. I love how you kiss me and hug me as well. Never felt more secure than with you.”

Minerva: “I think we should you know….”

Konrad Raab: “Good idea.”

--------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Konrad unveils to Minerva his Christmas present.

Konrad nods, agreeing with Minerva as he kisses her shoulders, as Minerva does the same with his chest again before getting close up to her face. They play tongue wrestle again some. Minerva strokes Konrad’s torso, especially his muscular area. She placed her hand down by Konrad’s crotch. As she tries to take Konrad’s belt off, Konrad removes her hands from there, and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “Wait, before you do, I got some rules for you to follow for one night. First, you unwrap me from the top; then you unwrap me from the bottom.”

Minerva smirks, then without hesitation as they stand up, hoodie jumper, and the shirt goes off first, nothing there for changes. What was the bottom half as Minerva takes his shoes and socks off. Which then, unveiled a bit with the stockings, but not enough. She then unwrapped his jeans by taking his belt and the button off. Then she pulls his boxer shorts down to unveil the present Konrad had for her. It’s Konrad, wearing cut out boxer suspenders. Minerva gasps, in complete shock at what she saw Konrad wearing underneath all of his clothes as he says this.

Konrad Raab; “Merry Christmas, Minnie.”

Minerva: “You know me too well, my sexy Schnitzel. Didn’t think that was your sort of thing.”

Konrad Raab: “Fizz never liked this sort of thing. Knew you would, hence why I brought this in Australia.”

Minerva: “It’s the best Christmas present anyone’s gotten me. I love it.”

Konrad Raab: “Like you.”

Minerva: “Awww….”

Konrad picks Minerva up as he holds her bottom and rides on him for a while, even with the leather cut out boxer suspenders with them kissing all over each other. Both of them were moaning due to how much Konrad felt good, wearing suspenders. Also, Minerva loves seeing Konrad wear that kind of thing as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “I feel so good, wearing this for a little fun.”

Minerva: “I love it too, especially you wearing boxer suspenders. Maybe I have a Christmas present of my own for you.”

As Konrad lets go of Minerva, they kiss as she looks at Konrad’s suspenders once again, before she goes to fetch something in her bag, leading them to have the most extended lovemaking session they’ve had while they’ve been together. It took them two and a half hours, leaving the pair of them, satisfied. Konrad gets up before he goes to bed with Minerva in the bathroom. Konrad picks up the present and places it in Minerva’s bag which he zips up before Minerva comes out and goes to bed. Konrad then went to the bathroom, doing his business before heading to bed, having a cuddle and a kiss together before they went off to sleep together.

--------------------------------------------------------

Down at McDonald’s for Jackass/Big Ass Connection discussions. Detroit, Michigan. Monday 3rd January. (Off-Camera)

McDonald’s wasn’t somewhere unless he had his kids with him that Konrad would even eat in. The only thing he bought each time he entered McDonald’s was a bottle of water. However, because now he’s sharing a room with Minerva, they couldn’t meet in the bedroom like they used to. So they decided to meet up in the one place Dylan loves to go to eat at times. Konrad brought Dylan Howell a Big Mac meal, while Konrad grabbed some water. Dylan had a smile on his face, seeing Konrad made up for his lack of attendance when Dylan brought everyone Big Macs. 

Although there was something on Dylan’s mind about what happened backstage before the match between the tag champions took place, on top of Konrad being a little too aggressive during the tag title match they had. There was a lot to be discussed, and Dylan looks Konrad dead in his eyes.

Dylan Howell: “Thanks for buying me a Big Mac meal first off.”

Konrad Raab: “No problem. Wanted to make up for not coming down after the tag title match where you went to buy everyone Big Macs. The reason I didn’t come wasn’t just because of Minerva, I wanted time alone with her, knowing I wouldn’t see her until yesterday as I watched her wrestle in a different company she’s in. It’s also because of me being vegetarian.”

Dylan Howell: “I love this stuff; it is so tasty and gets the juice out of the meat. I fully understand and appreciate coming here to discuss business with me, despite not being a fan of this place. They do veggie burgers and salads here.”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah, but it’s not healthy. I’m very strict on my diet and being in shape. I can’t afford to put on weight again as I did in the past.”

Dylan Howell: “I entirely understand. You know what we have to talk about, don’t we?”

Konrad Raab: “I know. You have to understand that me and Minerva, we got a lot of history when I was the one who mentored her for a bit in her early career. I felt guilty not being there after she left WWH like I should’ve been so I’m making it up to her now. Besides, with Minerva and me sharing the same hotel room from today onwards, I don’t have to think about her as much consistently.”

Dylan nodded, fully understanding that Konrad’s idea of sharing a room with Minerva was the best-case scenario, even if he had to due to wrestling couples’ rules having to share rooms.

Dylan Howell: “I agree, and maybe it’ll keep your obsession with her under control. You know it’s not healthy. Like you have been saying with my obsession with addy title. There is something else concerning me about you as well. You were aggressive with Lucas Knight and Chris Cannon.”

Konrad Raab: “I was mad at myself for letting Syren and Ravyn Taylor beat me the way they did without a fight. They won’t get away with what they did to me during the match. I’m not going to be the pushover Konrad anymore. It’s funny how they never cared for me, but clearly, they do. I’m seeking redemption on them and challenging them to a match.”

Dylan Howell: “I want you to be careful you don’t go back to the past of hurting others who don’t deserve to be hurt. I know Minnie is helping you. I’m aware of your training with her now as you do with me too in the gym. I do like you gaining confidence now. Just be mindful of your anger and that it doesn’t cost us matches.”

Konrad drank some of his water bottle as he almost forgot how capable he is of being angry, despite Minerva wanting Konrad to go in that direction. In some way, many people have forgotten about Konrad’s anger since he hasn’t used it for months as Dylan eats the rest of his big mac.

Konrad Raab: “I will hurt people if they hurt Minerva regardless because I promised I would protect her. Minnie isn’t wrong when she said I need to change my approach to being angry and honest about my opponents. I won’t be as nice anymore; I’m not going to beat myself up over losses, I need and want to change to benefit my career and be selfish that Minnie reminds me what I need to do. I want wrestlers to view me as a threat because right now, nobody does, and that’s because of my mentality. I need to be more consistent with it, and that tag title match was the start of it.”

Dylan Howell: “I will say; however, you haven’t looked as stressed as you were before the Minerva match, so I say you're making progress, other than the Dark Fantasy match where you didn’t put up a fight.”

Konrad Raab. “As I said, I will be fixing that by myself. I promise you that. I had Minerva on my mind then. Now I can become a much better wrestler. Moving on with Kandis and Tommy Valentine. No doubt I’ve had tough matches with Tommy in the past, even if he stooped to a new low last time I fought him.”

Dylan was curious what Konrad meant on stooping low as he ate his chips after finishing his burger. It came back to his mind about the anger he spoke about earlier, when this time last year, Konrad was uncertain of using his anger on any wrestler he fought back then. As Dylan wasn’t around, he asked a question.

Dylan Howell: “Do you mean the comments he said about you that he struck a nerve with?”

Konrad Raab: “No, how he’s tried to end my career with giving me a concussion and trying to break my arm. I can’t risk being calm or wrestling without the intent of injuring Tommy Valentine after last year. If I don’t become angry and do something to hurt him, then Tommy might as well end my career.”

Dylan Howell: “Wow, you never told me this before with Tommy trying to end your career. Maybe I can help you with that also. You know how crazy I am and I’m guessing you're afraid in a way as well, right?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes I am, and Minnie is helping me with that. Kandis, funny enough isn’t a problem, not had any issues against her, even if I went overboard with the comments I said, but Tommy is. Minnie wants me to have a killer instinct by using anger which she said she’ll work on tomorrow. I suppose you can help me as well with that. I have to gain it to survive being in SCW, gaining titles in my career apart from the TV title.”

There was the start of Konrad, being a little shaky, but he knows he can’t run away from having a killer instinct anger in him. It was a rare thing Konrad was thinking about hurting an opponent even, but Dylan understands at the same time that Konrad needs to change, although Dylan says this.

Dylan Howell: “I understand if you don’t want to face Tommy Valentine. Kandis has a nice piece of ass, though. I’d date her if I have the chance. She can handle crazy men like me.”

Konrad Raab: “No, I have to face him. Not because of being my opponent, but because it will show I’m not afraid of getting hurt. Also, not allowing the punishment to get to me by dishing it out on him and giving him a concussion or two. I’m coming in as an angry man and blasting him with my fists, also sending a direct message to Syren and Ravyn Taylor that I’m not letting anyone get away with hurting me anymore. It’s a blessing to face Tommy with this new attitude you and Minnie are building inside me. Sorry, but Minnie has a better piece of ass than Kandis has. Kandis isn’t my type.”

Dylan Howell: “The point is that we’re going to beat their big asses in the ring and hurt their asses to the fact that they can’t sit down with their sore butts. They have to stand for days. I can see how brave and vigorous you need to be to take Tommy down. I don’t mind a piece of Tommy myself after what he did to David Helms, ruining his life, affecting my sister.”

Konrad nodded, almost forgetting his advice to David Helms a while ago, regarding Tommy Valentine and his anger going out of control. Dylan drinks his diet coke, while Konrad drinks half of the water in the bottle. Konrad pats Dylan on his shoulder and says this.

Konrad Raab: “I remember the discussion I had with him about Tommy going out of control. He came to me for advice on how to deal with Tommy. Listened to me and took the feedback in on what I had to say, even if I was burned when I met him. One thing’s for sure; I so want Minnie to beat the hell out of Maria next week, giving her some tips on how to defeat her. So it will be a two-way streak on her helping me with my killer instinct, anger and hurting someone, while I will give her tips to beat Maria.”

Dylan Howell: “After the past, you told me about Maria, yes I fully understand the support for Minnie, even if you both weren’t going out. We need to work together to beat Kandis and Tommy to win the match, and we can do it by beating them for the three count. Anyhow, I better get back to Regan cos you know what she’s like when you’re late for her.”

Konrad Raab: “I do support Minnie and that we’ll work together to beat them, but understand why I need to be angry, and my intent to hurt Tommy after what he’s done to me and I don’t forget things like that. I probably should get back too to spend more time with Minnie. I will be focused and ready for Tommy and Kandis; more Tommy to make the son of a bitch tap out, don’t worry. I’ll see you tomorrow in the local wrestling gym Minnie hired for me to train. Here’s the address for it.”

Konrad gave a small white card of the wrestling gym’s address, which Minnie hired as Dylan placed it in his pocket. They both shake hands, agreeing to work together to beat Kandis and Tommy and Konrad’s reasons for the change of the match of being angry and being a killer in a way. They went back to the hotel together; they went into the elevator and went in their separate rooms.

---------------------------------------------------

A new Konrad Raab attitude and approach to matches youtube.com shoot. (On Camera)

“Oh, where do I begin with this video. It has nothing to do with Suited and Booted though, we gave them a great fight to the end and gave us a fair fight to a point they retained their title which we congratulate them for. I will talk about how much I want to smash Syren’s and Ravyn Taylor’s fucking skulls with my fists. 

Oh yes, I literally mean that because it’s a new year and a whole new me as well. I’m coming into this match as an angry son of a bitch, and I want nothing more than to face both of them or either one of them at the PPV or the next Breakdown show because I’m capable of wrestling two matches in one night.

I was hoping it would happen during the Tag Tournament where I get to wrestle twice, although it can happen next week when Syren and Ravyn will suffer the most severe consequences they can get. Considering I expected them to say they didn’t give a shit about me, but yet in the entire match, they beat the hell out of me, and that will not be ignored. I will do everything to seek revenge on these bitches.

Does that sound familiar to you, Tommy Valentine? Of course, it does because little do you know I’ve been aggressive a lot lately and I told Dylan what went down between us last year when you tried the same tactic as them last year onto me on trying to end my career in wrestling, but you almost broke my damn arm as well. Bitch, there’s nothing more I want to do than to break you in half, giving you a concussion because the pushover Konrad days are done and dusted and will never come back ever again.

It’s time for me to change, and if I have to be angry and aggressive to get to my goals, so be it. Dylan I won’t lie also wants to have your head as well, stirring up shit you do with David Helms, causing him hell after years of friendship you threw away. Of course, not to mention pissing Regan Street off as well, something from a personal experience you should never do, but I know for a fact, your focus won’t be on this match. Still, you better prepare for a world of beating, leaving Ricky James as much as I fucking hate the guy pieces to pick up because of how fucked me and Dylan left you, being broken in half.

Yes, I get it, you guys have done great things in SCW, being tag team champions and having solo title runs of your own. Along with beating the top names in SCW, but everything else apart from your achievements Tommy and Kandis, I can’t respect, especially with how you both tried to cheat your way to capturing a title shot. Cheaters always lose.

By the way, Kandis, just because I fell in love with the most beautiful girl on this roster Minnie, doesn’t mean I will be with you. Because you aren’t my type and your butt isn’t as nice as Minerva’s, even though it’s bigger, but maybe you’ll find Dylan Howell attractive, right? Oh yeah, I won’t deny how much I love Minerva because I love her more than life itself and she loves me because that’s the truth and I’d do anything to protect her, hurting any motherfucker that tries to hurt her, including you Kandis.

I wonder if you are closer than just being tag partners with Tommy? If so, why are you hiding it? Minnie and I haven’t hidden our relationship because I don’t give a shit what people say or think about us being together. I’ve never been happier and not once have I hated myself how you failed to help Tommy win his match to go for the Adrenaline or US title at the PPV. You aren't my sexual appeal, no chance of me pausing and not wanting to hurt you because I do and you can't and won't do anything about it.

It did Tommy little to no favours to try and cost Asher Hayes a shot for the title. I never came out to help Minerva win against Adam Allocco because she’s more than capable of winning matches independently. Dylan is more than ready to face the both of you, despite me being too aggressive in the tag title match, but that’s because of how badly I wanted to be tag champions, like you both do as well.

Unfortunately for you both, only one of us is walking away with a victory behind our backs, especially how much we need to win, more than you both do as we’ve only won once, admittedly when Alistaire was around, and that’s against one of the opponents my girlfriend’s facing next week and Crystal. I won’t hesitate for a single second of going out there to hurt you, Tommy, because of what you tried to do last year and I haven't forgotten about it.

Last time we encountered, you ran away like a little bitch, Kandis, on the other hand, can’t stop me either, because I will be coming like cold ice breaking down on you both and Dylan will be insane and go to beat you both. Still, I wonder how you’d like it if you got a concussion and having a broken arm, Tommy? Because Dylan and I know you will cheat to win and go any lengths to do so, but Dylan and I are bigger than that. We show talent by wanting to win fair and square in the middle of the ring.

How wrestling should and always work in matches. Dylan has already seen and witnessed changes with me already, likewise Minnie, but the rest of you haven’t, and I’m going all out to win this tag match because we can and we will. I already know you both will shit on Minnie, but Dylan and I will shut you both up when I make you Tommy tap out, screaming like a bitch as it'll be music to my ears and Dylan can go and focus on Kandis, along with letting him get a few punches to Tommy of his own. 

Tomorrow night in Detroit, Michigan, we will wrestle for you fans, despite Tommy and Kandis finding their way to cheat to not get the upper hand on us because they will prepare themselves to be Iceinated by The Nutcase and The Iced Rainbow because this mask is meant to be balanced. Balance is what you shall get, even with my increased anger and aggression because I will be sending a message to Syren and Ravyn from making Tommy suffer from a broken ankle and a concussion.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Episode 6 OOC- Good lord lol!
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]