Gavin Taylor & Katie Steward vs. Dylan Howell & Konrad Raab
Tag League Match

4 RP Limit for tag

11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, January 12, 2020
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
#OOC Given that this is the end of the Tag League, I was left with two choices: No show because I'm G, or start my next saga. So here it is... the beginning of the next stage of Gavin Taylor's SCW story. This should give some background to that as well as close out Gavin's perception of the recent four months. Good luck to Charlie and Fizz. Hope you guys enjoy. 

[Image: vJXLyBV.png]
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Konrad and Minerva's night out date. Detroit, Michigan. Wednesday 6th January (Off Camera)

After the cameras go off from Konrad and Minerva as they step into the locker room, Minerva takes a seat as Konrad locks the locker room door, takes his clothes off and steps in the shower. He's being as fast as he could as Konrad didn't want to make his girlfriend wait too long. Konrad takes five minutes to shower and pee in, due to him not wanting to smell sweaty on his date with Minerva. He comes out, naked as it was only him and Minerva in the locker room, getting a towel to dry himself.

As he did that, he places his towel, shower accessories in one part of his bag, and then his wrestling clothes in another part of his bag. Konrad pulls out clothes, but it wasn't the clothes he walked in the arena with earlier. He pulls out the clothes and goes to the bathroom quickly. Konrad goes in the toilet and promptly places his boxer shorts on before placing his suit on. He walked out of the bathroom as Minerva licked her lips, smiling on Konrad's dress sense. Konrad pulls his wallet from his bag and places it in his suit coat pocket.

Minerva: "Wow, you are my sexy schnitzel. That suit makes you look like a man, a man looking smart just for me."

Konrad Raab: "Mmm, have I worked for a kiss or a hug yet?"

Minerva: "Oh no, you still got more work to do. So where are we going to go tonight?"

Konrad Raab: "You have to wait and see, my sexy bunny. Tonight is going to be extra special."

Minerva: "Come on; tell me."

Konrad Raab: "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise. Let's go."

Minerva couldn't stop looking at Konrad's suit as in her eyes, it suited him as there was part of her that wanted to kiss him, but he had to earn it. Konrad placed his small rucksack on his back before unlocking the locker room door, and he opened the door to let Minerva out. She walks out before Konrad does and they walk together. Despite Konrad having to earn a kiss, a hug and lovemaking, Minerva grabs Konrad's left hand, and they walk out of the arena for a night out.

It was a fantastic night for the two lovebirds to go out as Konrad smiles through the town, being proud of how good he feels, both wearing a suit and being with the one he loves. It took them ten minutes where Konrad wanted to take Minerva. He stops as Minerva looks at the shop and says this.

Minerva: "A hotel candy bar? I didn't say I like candy."

Konrad Raab: "You are silly; this is not a place to eat candy. You'll see soon enough."

Konrad smiles, playing around with Minerva like she did earlier tonight as they walk in and Konrad waits with Minerva and the waitress says to the pair of them.

Waitress: "Can I help you?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, I made a reservation earlier today for ten tonight, under Konrad Raab:"

The Waitress goes on the computer with Konrad spelling his name, and he sees Konrad's name on the top and clicks on the mouse, saying he arrived and the young waitress says this.

Waitress: "Right this way."

Minerva holds Konrad's hand again as it was more of a romantic place. Still, the waitress took Konrad and Minerva somewhere special, somewhere that rarely have regular visitors in as they go outside to see a table and chair set up and Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: "Thank you, sir. I'll take it from here."

Minerva stood still, loving how in charge Konrad was with their night out as he pulls out a chair and sits her down as she looks at the view of Detroit as she says this.

Minerva: "This is beautiful. You reserved a table here for me on the tallest building of this city, outside by ourselves?"

Konrad Raab: "Oh yeah. I told you this was a special night. You deserve every minute of this."

The waitress came up and brought up menus for Minerva and Konrad as he left when Konrad got them from the waitress's hands. As soon as Minerva opened up the menu, Konrad immediately paid attention to what she mentioned before the Christmas holiday. There was a long list of alcoholic drinks. There was also food as well in the menu. Already, Minerva decided what she wanted to drink.

Minerva: "Order a big bottle of this wine."

Konrad Raab: “The Château Lynch-Bages red wine?”

Minerva: "Yes, it's one of the best wines to drink. I haven't had it in awhile. I can't believe you pulled this off, behind my back, taking in what I said to you."

Konrad smiled, precisely what he'd plan to do all along, even if it was to work for getting what he wanted. Konrad nodded, seeing how interested Minerva was in the sights of being close to the buildings.

Konrad Raab: "You saved my life, Minnie. Thank you for getting me out of that toxic relationship and accepting me as my girlfriend. You aren't boring at all. I like you having the freedom to do what you want. Every single night; I have tears coming out of my eyes, because of how happy I am to be with you."

Minerva: "That's so sweet. I'm glad I have, and I got to say you are happier when you are with me. I sense something was wrong when I saw you backstage in Germany, and a few times before that, you were stressed and frustrated, and it made me sad to see you so unhappy. Were things with Fizz that bad?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes. Apart from stopping me from making friends with any women apart from Amy, Fizz beat me up, and it was violent and even tried to kill me with her hands across my throat to a point, I did the same to her as self-defence. She even bit me a few times too. You beat me up, but it's different from your training with me and well when we make love, of course. Fizz even pushed me out of her bed and didn't want anything to do with me. I cried because I was in pain a lot, psychically and mentally."

Minerva: "What a horrible cunt. She never deserved you. I wish you came to me a lot earlier, but that cunt kept you away from me. I wanted to help you, making you happy, but I was worried you would push me away again. I hated you for a while because of her. You didn't do anything wrong, apart from when you allowed people to bully me on Twitter."

That hurt Konrad when he felt guilty of allowing himself not to stick up for her, despite how much he loved Minerva, even if he didn't realise at the time. The waiter comes and asks what they wanted. Konrad orders spaghetti bolognaise, while Minerva orders raw steak and salad with it. Konrad also ordered two bottles of the red wine Minerva wanted. Waiter writes everything down, and as the waiter goes away, Konrad addresses it.

Konrad Raab: "I told you I'm sorry about that. I wish I could've done something about that at the time, but I didn't, and I feel guilty every day about it. I would have if it happened right under my nose right now if I was on Twitter. I wouldn't have pushed you away, trust me. I accept all the help I can get. I would beat any motherfucker up if they were to verbally and physically abuse you, even if Fizz did try to kill you."

Minerva: "She has. I went around your house a month ago, and she had a fucking knife on me, wanting to kill me. I choked her out. I wanted you to know that because knowing her, she wouldn't have told you whenever you see her next."

Konrad Raab: "What? Fizz's completely lost the plot. Yeah, she's done that with me too. I'm seeing her Friday, putting this to rest once and for all on me never seeing her again. The only time I go back is to visit my children. I'm sorry you also got threats from her. You alright?"

Minerva: "I'm fine. I fully understand why you were so stressed and frustrated because she is a horrible piece of work. My dad treated me like dirt, not wanting to train me, but nothing like that. He didn't treat me like a father, neglecting me to train Peyton over me. You treated me like how my father should've been, and he hated you because of how jealous he was of you. You must be an excellent father to your kids if you treat me with kindness and respect."

Konrad nodded, understanding all about father issues, well more he discovered a couple of years ago as the waiter brings two bottles of wine inside of a cooler. Konrad nods to say thank you. Konrad picks up a bottle opener and twists the cap open on the wine which pops out. Konrad pours a glass for Minerva, and he does for himself. They said cheers and took a sip of their wines.

Konrad Raab: "I had father issues myself. He tried to beat me up as well, tried to set the house on fire with me inside, even burned me with an oven. He was always getting drunk, and I always said that I would never treat my kids like he did. I would be there for them, and I do everything never to become a drunken psychopath like he was."

Minerva: "Fucking hell Konrad, you been through way too much. Here I thought my dad was bad, but your father seemed like a right bastard. That's another thing in common we have with father issues. So about your soccer stuff, you going to invite me to your first Chicago Fire reserves team game?"

Konrad Raab: "Indeed, I will. Can't wait for you to see me play soccer. The story is that I was told a long time ago when I started wrestling that my stamina was poor. I thought apart from gym work, what could I do to improve on that? I immediately thought of soccer. I came down to LA Galaxy for a training session, and I enjoyed every minute of it."

Minerva: "Why are you not in the first team?"

Konrad Raab. "Because it's a deal I made in the contract that I'm not allowed to play for the first team while I'm wrestling and I don't get paid for playing. It's more of a hobby for me and another way to get better at my stamina. It got so much better when I wrestled in training according to my trainers. Saw a whole different Konrad Raab."

Minerva nodded, enjoying Konrad talking more about his hobby of being a soccer player. Minerva drank more wine as did Konrad. Konrad was looking at Minerva with her icy eyes, with evil intentions on her mind.

Minerva: "That's fascinating how much you're willing to improve your weaknesses by using soccer to improve it. Shows you're one dedicated wrestler. I love that you don't give up and never say die. You're very resilient and have a ton of heart. Along with how you wrestle in the ring, especially for your age."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, and currently, I'm a Junior Heavyweight champion for nine months now in another company. I heard you've won titles in EAW, seen how talented they are from what I saw last week. Heard you were a GCW champion. Next time you're booked for GCW, let me know, and I'll come down and support you."

Minerva: "I would love that, having you as a cheering section. You're trying so hard to make me happy, aren't you?"

Konrad Raab: "Because you deserve to be."

Minerva: "Aww."

They talked a lot while waiting for their dinner which shortly arrived together with spaghetti bolognaise for Konrad and a raw steak with salad for Minerva. After they get served and Konrad thanks the waiter, he leaves, and they get stuck in with their food for a while, not saying a word, and drinking the best wine they had in the restaurant. Twenty minutes later, half of their food was gone, both decide to take a break from eating, and Minerva comes up with an idea for the future.

Minerva: "One day with you playing the guitar and me with the tambourine, we could play music together and do a small gig in front of everyone. It seems we have more in common than I thought with father issues, drinking good wine, learning different languages and playing instruments. It looks as if we were meant to be together."

Konrad Raab: "It's a surprise on how much we do have in common. I’d love to do a small gig with you in front of everyone, playing an instrument together. Would be a fun thing to do together.”

Minerva: “We could arrange somewhere next week and play inside of a bar together.”

Konrad nodded his head as they drank the whole bottle of red wine. They had another one as Konrad brings it up on the table and uses a bottle opener to open the bottle and it pops open. Konrad pours Minerva a glass of wine; then he does the same for himself. Minerva takes a sip and says this.

Minerva: “This is the best wine I’ve had in a while. I love seeing buildings at night and love most importantly, taking the lead of taking me here without asking me what I want to do. Like you knew what you were going to do.”

Konrad Raab: “This wine is excellent, I admit. I needed to give back to you, as I said. I loved how wide your eyes were when I surprised you for a wine and dinner night. Made me proud I did something that I knew you would love.”

Minerva: “I do. Do you read books at all in your spare time?”

Konrad Raab: “Sometimes, especially the cowboy books and like some weather stories too, especially about ice. It gives me a mental workout, as so does colouring in. I’m like a big kid with colouring books, aren’t I?”

Minerva: “I love someone that can be a child because we all have childish antics in us, especially some of the costumes you have worn in the past. You make me laugh. I was a child at carnivals.”

Konrad Raab: “I like to have a good time as well, you know. Maybe I’ll wear costumes in front of you someday. I still got some back at home. Some of them make me look ridiculous. I’ll bring pictures of me with my friends in Germany sometime when I was younger.”

Minerva giggled, looking forward to Konrad showing her pictures of him when he was younger, and it brought a bit of personality out of Konrad for the first time to anyone. He finishes his dinner and brings out a point he wanted to make with Minerva, more about her wrestling in the ring, while Minerva drinks her wine as does Konrad.

Konrad Raab: “I love how you wrestle as well. I won't lie; it does turn me on sometimes the way you wrestle sexy. You have so much talent, I scouted you and always believed you'd go far and you have. Couldn't be more proud of you for working on your craft, getting better in the ring.”

Minerva: “Thank you. While you didn’t do the job of winning the match, the fact you got a bit more brutal and honest makes me proud as well. You went a bit too far with Kandis, saying about the hit on you stuff.”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah, looking back on the video, I did go too far with that. I wanted to defend you so badly; maybe I was too aggressive for no reason.”

Minerva: “I love how much you mentioned you love me and wanting to defend me, I do. But don’t say the hitting on you stuff again as Kandis is someone I get along with and she didn’t deserve that.”

Konrad shook his head, having no idea of Minerva and Kandis’s friendship, putting his head down on the table. Letting Minerva down was not something that goes well in his book, but Minerva places her finger on his chin to lift his head and says this after taking a sip of her wine.

Minerva: “Don’t worry about it; we all make mistakes and most likely didn’t know as you don’t have Twitter.”

Konrad Raab: “I didn’t. Next time, I’ll be aware of it. Forgot to mention what a lovely dress you're wearing tonight.”

Minerva: “I knew you did, looking at it all night. Now if you excuse me, after drinking this wine, I need to go to use the ladies room.”

Konrad drinks his wine as does Minerva as they finished all the wine in the second bottle. Konrad, being a gentleman he is, stands up as Minerva does, and she follows signs to the ladies toilets. Konrad stood up and lined against the railing and looked at Detroit’s sights, while Minerva was away. Konrad had so many things to tell Minerva that it was all over his head, knowing when the right time was and if Konrad worked for what he wanted. Minerva came back upstairs without Konrad hearing her, and she came to hug him from behind, placing her ear against Konrad’s back.

Minerva: “Your heart is going crazy again.”

Konrad Raab: “Always does when you're around me. Now have I worked enough for my treat?”

Minerva: “Big time. I love you.”

Konrad Raab: “I love you too.”

Minerva got off from Konrad’s back as they hugged and tongue kissed while being on the tallest building in Detroit before resuming their regular kissing. Waiter collects Konrad and Minerva’s finished plates as they stop kissing and Konrad requests for the bill before they go back kissing again. They stop a minute later, and Minerva says this.

Minerva: “Thank you for tonight; it’s the best night out you could’ve given me and had a nice chat too.”

Konrad Raab: “Not a problem at all. Anything to make you happy, I will do.”

Minerva: “Good. Let's go back to our hotel and our room to have more fun.”

Konrad got his reward on receiving a hug, and a kiss from Minerva. The waiter placed the bill on the table. Konrad gets his wallet out and pays the waiter with the correct amount of money as Konrad needed to use the men’s room which didn’t take him long. After he finished, he meets up with Minerva, and they left the restaurant. Konrad placed his arm around Minerva, walking back nearly past eleven at night when they got to their hotel room and had some fun.

------------------------------------------

Konrad and Fizz’s relationship is officially over. Anaheim, California. Friday 8th January. (Off-Camera)

It’s been since New Years Day the last time Konrad had come to California, and because they had their kids around, it wasn’t appropriate to discuss their issues. It had been very uncomfortable for Konrad and Fizz, barely saying a word to each other during the Christmas and New Year times. Only speaking to their children, something Konrad especially needed.

Today for obvious reasons, their children were at Fizz’s dad’s house as it’s been said before, they never argue in front of the children, nor have they ever seen Fizz and Konrad argue. They are in the living room with Konrad not long arriving from Detroit, after spending another day with Minerva on their own. Fizz shakes her head at Konrad, clearly not happy with him.

Fizz: “What have you got to say for yourself? Cheating on me with Minerva, you bastard.”

Konrad Raab: “You're the one who kicked me out of the house. Do you know how much that hurt me for a few days? A lot, just like the hell of the beatings you’ve given me all those years. You’ve treated me like shit, and I deserve better than some nut tit who threatens to kill people, you know like you did me a few times.”

Fizz: “Oh, blame it all on me, why don’t you. You know you did some fucked up shit as well.”

Konrad Raab: “Only because you hurt me, Fizz. You controlled every fucking aspect of who I can talk to. A lot of SCW wrestlers have said it, and you know something? They were right, and for the first time in my life, I’m happy and free from how badly you treated me.”

Fizz: “Oh, pardon me for being nearly killed by you in your sleep. You remember that?”

Konrad Raab: “Because you, along with my father, gave me those nightmares of the beatings, the chokes and burns I got from you both. It’s not the relationship I signed up for. I had it with you and this marriage.”

Konrad had taken off the ring ages ago, even tossing it in the river because of how angry he was at Fizz and it was quite clear how much Fizz had changed as she showed him the video that Minerva sent her. Instead of looking shocked, Konrad smiled.

Konrad Raab: “I don’t care about that. When I think about it, I’m glad I did fuck Minerva, and I enjoyed every single minute of it, knowing what you’ve been up to behind my back as well.”

Fizz: “What the fuck you talking about?”

Konrad Raab: “Oh, don’t hide this from me, Fizz. I know exactly what you were up to, long before I even slept with Minerva. Remember the biker guy I talk to who was in the bike racing business that’s now a wrestler? Well, he showed me pictures of you kissing and cuddling and not in a friendly kind of way either to Ian Lionhart you know that bike rider you been fucking with behind my back like here.”

One thing to the argument: Konrad admitted he cheated on Fizz, something he wouldn’t lie about. The next day Konrad felt guilty about it, it wasn’t known until recently from his former biker guy turned wrestler on the gossip he heard about Fizz. As Konrad showed pictures of Fizz kissing Ian, romantically and he didn’t see her drunk or anything. Fizz froze, shocked that Konrad would find out about the dirty dealings Fizz had gotten up to, even before Minerva became a thing.

Konrad Raab: “Is that why all this time apart from the six weeks after you gave birth we’ve not had sex? Is that why you kicked me out of the house? I want the truth right now because if you loved me, you would’ve trusted me on my promise I made to you I wouldn’t do and be able to come home. You’re silent without saying a word says everything I need to know. Be honest, how long has this been going on?”

Fizz: “Since June. Yeah, I just fell out of love with you. My feelings for you have completely gone and it’s nothing you did, it just happened.”

Konrad Raab: “Then why didn’t you tell me? The fact you didn’t, and you hid this from me hurts a lot. I’ve had it with you and this bullshit of a relationship. You kicked me out of your bed; you didn’t want lovemaking, you didn’t want shit to do with me. Also, the reason why I called you Fizz wasn’t because I wanted you back, it was only to talk to my kids, something I stated in the voice message, but I guess that didn’t apply to you, did it?”

Fizz: “Maybe at the same time, I was upset and disappointed you lied to me you wouldn’t sleep with her and that she nearly killed me with the choke.”

Konrad Raab. “Oh, I know you tried to kill Minerva with a knife. What were you thinking? Killing people is what you resorted to? Fuck sake, I don’t know who the fuck you are anymore. This isn’t the Fizz I met in two thousand and ten. You have changed and not for the better. So where’s this divorce paper you want me to sign?”

Fizz: “On the table in the kitchen.”

Konrad goes to the kitchen as Fizz already signed her name, but Konrad reads through the divorce paper with the agreement they made long before getting married or having joint custody of the kids. He signed his name on the dotted line and, officially, the relationship between Fizz and Konrad is over.

Recently, Konrad brought a bigger place in Chicago for his kids to stay, including a garage for Sebastian training sessions so he can start only coming back to collect items and visiting his younger kids that weren’t Mattheus, Roderick and Sebastian. Konrad built up anger, and then he punched Fizz out on the floor, out cold.

Konrad Raab: “Now you experience the real pain of hurt I’ve gone through all these years from you and recently of your dirty dealings. Stay the fuck away from Minnie and me, or you will suffer worse consequences next time if you dare to hurt Minnie or me again. Goodbye.”

Konrad smiles, knowing he felt a lot better with himself as he collected a few bits and bobs with his clothes, placing them in the suitcase. Konrad also got a few essentials he treasured all his life in the rucksack and then left the house, no part of the house anymore had anything to do with Konrad. 

He’s done with Fizz for good but still had to come and visit his younger kids from time to time. It was a short argument that was good as there was no need for a long, drilled out fight. Konrad got a taxi and headed to the airport, straight to Chicago on his private plane.

------------------------------------------------

Dylan McDonald as a clown? Tacoma, Washington. Tuesday 12th January. (Off-Camera)

Konrad after a hard match he had in another company last night, only just arrived in Washington a few minutes ago. Minerva sent Konrad a text on the name of the hotel and the number of their hotel room they were staying in which he responded to say, thank you, I see you there in forty-five minutes after speaking to Dylan. Love you with a big X on the text which Konrad sends while in a taxi. The taxi pulls up in front of McDonald's where he and Dylan meet up. Konrad paid the taxi driver a small amount of money, after getting his suitcase out of the taxi, along with his hand luggage.

The Taxi drives away as Konrad drags his suitcase in McDonald’s and goes to the counter and orders water as usual. As his bottle of water arrived, he got a tap on his shoulder, making him jump.

Konrad Raab: “Jesus, you scared the hell out of me. What do you want with me?”

McDonald Clown: “Oh, Konrad, you are one silly man. I’ve been busy bringing in the customers to come to eat in here.”

Konrad Raab: “Dylan?”

McDonald Clown: “That is correct. Now come and sit down to talk with me, we got a lot to discuss my last match with you in the tag league. I know I look ridiculous to you, but I wanted to have fun. You have Mr Chips, a freaky pirate and then the fluffy purple mascot there with me.”

Konrad’s water arrived and picked it up from the counter before walking to where Dylan was sitting, grabbing a seat next to him. Konrad laughed, how crazy Dylan was, wearing costumes, reminding him of the time of telling Minerva about his costume-wearing days when he was younger. He tucks his suitcase on the side of the table and takes his hand luggage rucksack off his back, placing it in between his legs.

Konrad Raab: “I say you never looked better as Dylan McDonald clown. Suits your style of how crazy you are.”

Dylan Howell: “Like you with Minnie.”

Konrad Raab. “Yeah. Both of us have unhealthy habits right now. None of what we’ve been doing is considered normal. You, trying to get Addy wrestling title in your hands again and me, well the age gap is vast between Minnie and I. We’re both crazy in our heads.”

Dylan Howell: “But I miss Addy and want her in my life again. I get lonely when you’re with Minnie.”

Konrad Raab: “I’m sorry. How about on Saturday night in Chicago, since I’m not wrestling, we go out for a lads night, getting our friendship back on track?”

Dylan Howell: “Agreed. When are we going to talk about Gavin Taylor and Katie Steward?”

The name of Katie made Konrad a little shaky after what occurred last year, but at the same time, he already called the relationship off with Fizz, so he was free to do what he wanted without being restricted. He opens his water bottle and takes a few sips of it until Dylan notices the bags being all over the place.

Dylan Howell: “You only just got here?”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah, I had a wrestling match in Chicago last night. But that’s not important, other than the tag league match between Gavin Taylor and Katie Steward. Now, I haven’t got very long as you know, Minnie doesn’t like waiting very long, and you’re doing pictures for kids.”

Dylan Howell: “I think Gavin Taylor is a lot like me, only with more arrogance. Remember when he tried to be champion with old SCW titles he tried to legit? Man, maybe I should do the same with them and have pleasure with them.”

Konrad Raab: “If only, huh? Anyway, from what I recall, we have this win in the bag, to be frank. There’s heat between Gavin and Katie after having a match against each other. I’m surprised they are still teaming, despite that. Gavin is the main threat here who’s been leading the team the whole way through. I admire that.”

Dylan nods at Konrad, fully agreeing with that statement to continue with the tournament, despite the hostility between Katie and Gavin as Konrad drinks more of his water.

Dylan Howell: “Why you shaky with Katie, though? You aren’t dating Fizz anymore.”

Konrad Raab: “Thank god for that as I needed to get out of that relationship that was toxic with the beatings I went through. Still, I haven’t gotten over what Katie lied to me with. That was a whole new low for me when she sent me packing, thinking Fizz would give birth to Alistaire. Never happened until the next day. I wonder what she’d lie about Minnie? If she dares to lie again or do anything to Minnie, I’d fucking beat the living shit out of her, same with Gavin too.”

Dylan Howell: “I also assure Minnie will do the same as well. It’s great to see you happy with Minnie. Hoping I can fight Glory and win back my Addy title, so I don’t feel lonely without it. Anyway, the point is this clown, and The Iced Rainbow is going to beat the figure of speech best wrestler in the universe and the lying bitch of Katie Steward. That’s what we got to focus on.”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, we do. It’s been great to have teamed up with you during this tag league. Had so much fun, although we’ll still be around, of course, especially if you’re serious about challenging Glory for the title, you need to stop eating McDonald’s and eat healthily. But we have the win because Gavin is too self-centred in his ways to care about winning. Katie flops up and down. I know you might’ve crunched on what I said last week, but I was legit pissed off. Still am now.”

There was a small pause as Dylan knew Konrad had gotten angry lately, mostly everything going on in the ring with Kandis and Tommy Valentine, who cowardly ran from the match due to Tommy being attacked earlier the night. 

Dylan Howell: “I know we would’ve loved to have gotten that win last week, but we can still get one with our last run being a team together, but at the same time, you need to get a match for the PPV.”

Konrad Raab: “Syren and Ravyn I want matches with, now Tommy and Kandis too for ducking us. Yes, let's hope they don’t dodge fighting us either, but they’d find a way to cheat to win. It seems we’ll knock Gavin’s arrogance right out of him and give revenge for Katie making lies last year, although I wouldn’t have cared now. We’ll show them we’re bosses of the tag league. Well, I can’t keep Minnie waiting any longer, so I get to the hotel now and see her.”

Dylan Howell: “I better get back with promoting McDonald’s being Dylan McDonald. See you tomorrow.”

Konrad nodded as he finished the water bottle and placed it in the recycling bin. While Dylan went back to do picture shoots with the children, Konrad got up with his luggage and hand luggage and took them out of McDonald’s, heading to the hotel he’s staying at with Minerva. He gets in the elevator and goes into room 350. He walks in and immediately hugs Minerva and kisses her.

Konrad Raab: “Just the lovely lady I wanted to see.”

Minerva: “Someone’s happy to see me. I think we have a lot to talk about.”

Konrad nodded as he got his luggage and his hand luggage in the room and placed them on the floor with Minerva, giving Konrad the card key to their room as they tongue kissed and hugged before they lay in bed and talked about different things.

--------------------------------------------------------

Last time me and Dylan teaming up in the Tag League youtube.com shoot. (On-Camera)

“How wonderful that the majority of our opponents as of late have pissed Dylan and me off. Dark Fantasy beating the shit out of me, doing everything they could to injure me and now, Tommy and Kandis, ducking from us, not getting the punch. I'm sick of this crap and I aim to do something about you two now as well. I admit I went way too far with the hitting on you comment last week Kandis; I apologise for it. Still, your boyfriend has hurt wrestlers more than you think. Like last year when he tried to break my arm and nearly gave me a concussion?

Payback is indeed a bitch though, that’s the true saying of it. Moving on, however, me and Dylan have got a bit of a battle on our hands. I say a bit because these two don’t get along, not at all with Gavin and Katie recently wrestling against each other at Last Laugh PPV. Unlike Minnie and me, we are getting along and a lot closer than ever before, and I’m happy as fuck to have her as my girlfriend.

What I’m not happy with is you are one arrogant SOB. You claim yourself as the universe’s best wrestler. When I think of that, how can that be true when you can’t rely on your partner, helping you win matches? How can it be true most importantly, when you haven’t won a match as a team for a while? I do respect you for trying to take the lead of your team and do everything to win, but I can’t stand your arrogance and your mouth.

Nor could I stand you with the SCW titles, thinking you were champ either. Dylan may love a title, but at least he isn’t pretending to be the best wrestler in the universe, acting your the shit when quite frankly, you aren’t. You have no idea how stupid you are by saying that you got not to have a single loss on record to be the best wrestler in the universe and you have had plenty of them. You may have won against Katie, but you aren’t going to last long. Not with the nifty nicknames and how this year will be your year.

Newsflash, it won’t be, and you haven’t earned any of those shitty nicknames you have claimed. You're always going to find a way never to win matches in style as you always claim because you always find a way to cheat and I’m already coming in this match as a pissed off fucking bulldog, destroying everyone in my way.

As for you, Katie, you get even worse of a beating from me after the lies you made about my ex-wife, giving birth. Are you going to tell lies about Minnie now? Are you going to say she got beaten when she’s very much standing, doing everything she can to win her match this week? I fucking dare you as if you do, you’re going to be so fucked up that you won’t be standing afterwards.

I would protect Minnie if my life depended on it because I love Minnie more than life itself. I will do anything it takes within the rules to beat the hell out of you if you even think to speak full of shit of your mouth, although I loved how I managed to bust your face up last time in the cage, teaching you a lesson not to cross that line, so I doubt you do such a thing again.

At least I try to win matches because of my love and dedication to this sport; you aren’t even trying right now. You lost to Gavin and being the selfish cunt you are, you haven’t helped him once to win the tag matches. Gavin has been carrying you all the way, and it’s a sad sight to see, knowing you do everything to cheat to win as well. You’re going to be my favourite pickings as Dylan I’m sure wants to tackle the figure of speech nicknames idiot who’s up his own ass and you just existing as a whole to hang on to a spot in SCW.

I’m not, and I’m a changed man who will succeed to be in the best tournament all year round coming up, Trios Tournament and I’d be sure as hell to do everything it takes to get Sasha and SCW bosses to look at me and see how badly I want to be in that tournament. Dylan and I will do everything to win this match, reasonably, of course, showing we’re better than that, showing our true skills in the ring.

We will go out with the break before the PPV with a win behind our back and somehow, impressed Sasha enough to a point I’ll be in the Trios Tournament. Dylan wants to face Glory for the Adrenaline title just as badly as I want to be in the Trios tournament. There’s no hope for Gavin and Katie winning this match. After all, they’ll cost themselves the match because they can’t get along. Dylan and I have no such problems as we’re easily the best team that works hard and loyal to one another.

Katie or Gavin will either be pinned or submitted in the middle of that ring tomorrow night, sending Syren and Ravyn a message and making my mark of earning the Trios Tournament spot. Dylan will win a match before his title match coming up against Glory. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Nutcase and The Iced Rainbow.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Episode VII Best of luck, G and Wes!
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]