A Warning and Stopping a Trend I Should Have Stopped Earlier
It has been brought to my attention that some handlers have explicitly copied sections, lines, excerpts from a variety of places on the internet. Thus far, from my knowledge, it has only been in description or in non-consequential sections of roleplay (e.g. meaningless description done to fill space). Admittedly, I have not been as proactive on this as I should have been and that is on me. The problem now is that it has been seen as tacitly accepted among multiple handlers for minor sections when it never should be.

As a result, I feel it necessary to make clear the policy on this, while reflecting on my failures to properly police this.

Simply put, if you are found to be copying any material from another source, you will forfeit the match that roleplay is for, regardless of how significant the copying is (If it's a sentence of description, that's enough - this is not to consider though common turns of phrase or coincidence.).

Furthermore, for the first offense, the HANDLER will forfeit any titles they hold and any title opportunities they had earned for three months.

The second offense will be for six months.

The third offense will be banning from the fed.

Regarding the first two offenses, should the handler elect to leave, the clock on the bans for title opportunities will be paused until the handler returns to the fed and then continued. The time will be fully served.

It's one thing to copy a segment from a show to react to it in a roleplay or my using the provided entrances in one's bio on the shows. It's in agreement those are all for common use for those in the fed. It's also perfectly find to take inspiration from movies, television, wrestling, quotes, etc. It's another to take a phrase, sentence, paragraph from a third-party website and use it unchanged. I apologize that I overlooked it for so long as frankly, I should have been better in policing this; fortunately, to my knowledge, the content that has been used has been superficial to the roleplay content. But that all said, it doesn't mean I can't be better and we can't be better. There is no excuse for my turning the other way, nor is there any excuse for others copying and pasting content from other sites, even if it may be seen as "innocent" or superficial.

Consider this the warning. There will be zero tolerance going forward.