Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, February 24, 2021
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Episode 7: My Heart, My Lifeline, Gone

[Image: EOBE.gif]

OOC:  Good luck Fizz.
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Konrad's visiting Minerva's caravan and her homeland. Everglades, Florida. Thursday 21st January. (Off-Camera)

They've been a couple for a month now, and things were going relatively fast with them. Konrad couldn't stop looking at Minnie, mostly as she slept on his chest. Konrad smiles, happy he had a special girl in his life. Every time Konrad's with Minerva since the third time they slept together, instead of waking up at five in the morning to head to the gym, he stayed in bed, cuddling her.

Although he showed some tears on his face, it's how relaxed Konrad is. Never a time he felt angry, or he was in danger. He already picked up a few words in the Romanian language, but he waits for her to wake up. An hour later, after Konrad opened his eyes, Minerva wakes up, and Konrad says this to her, looking into her eyes.

Konrad Raab: "Bună dimineața, Minnie."

Minerva: "Aww, so sweet. Bună dimineața, Konrad."

Konrad and Minnie locked lips with one another as Minnie hugged Konrad, being proud he spoke Romanian for the first time. Minnie says this.

Minerva: "Had a good sleep?"

Konrad Raab: "Better than all the other nights I had without you around. You keep me happy."

Minerva: "I can tell. It's not normal I have company here. Rarely do I have people visit me."

Konrad Raab: "It's only fair since you stayed at my house, although I got a more prominent place in Chicago lately that I want you to see, mainly so I can have my kids sleep there."

Minerva: "Well, at least that cunt did something right, allowing you to see your kids. I like to think you have moved on without her. Did you sort things out with her?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, I did. I signed the divorce papers, and we're all done. I knocked her out, and I had a massive smile on my face, knowing my suspicions all along. I don't know why she cried in front of you when she cheated on me with some biker dude."

Minerva smiled, knowing Konrad did a good deed with knocking Fizz out and being done for good. It was her plan all along to steal Konrad away from Fizz. What surprised her was that Fizz had been hiding a secret from Konrad as she kissed his cheek, placing her hand on his chest.

Minerva: "Wow, she fooled the pair of us. I'm now glad I seduced you that night, blessing in disguise, especially how good you have been to me. You still need more practice with bed techniques; you're old, and they say you can't teach them new tricks, but I like to defy the odds. But you're listening to everything else I've been saying to you; that's important."

Konrad Raab: "I figured I did and something I'll learn in due time. Minnie, there's something I got to tell you. Before we did it, it was the first time in eight months I had sex. I am as well, especially after discovering Fizz had been cheating on me since June. Sure I ran out of the room the first time we slept together, but I was shocked because not only I did it with the most beautiful girl on the planet, but I also felt a connection with you."

Now everything was coming out that he needed to tell Minnie about himself. Konrad smiled each time he spoke to Minnie, looking directly in her icy blue eyes, looking as if he meant every word.

Konrad Raab: "Two days later, my feelings grew to a point I wanted us to be together as a couple. It was tough to wrestle you at the PPV because I didn't want to hurt you. I was frozen solid because I was in love with you. You were fantastic, your loving and a fun lady to be around, especially how sexy you are."

Minerva: "I don't think fun and loving are adjectives people use to describe me, but I'll take it. It's what I thought when we wrestled; you didn't try to hurt me at all. You made a few moves, but as you said, you froze during the match. I knew you liked me, giving you butterfly kisses and going over you. I saw the look in your eyes; you were in lust."

Konrad and Minnie kissed on the lips for quite some time, still lying in bed as they cuddled for fifteen minutes in peace before Minnie got up to go to the bathroom before going in the bedroom to put her underwear and trousers on also. Konrad got out of bed and placed his pants and trousers on; feeling much better, he got more information about things happening last month in wrestling.

Konrad got some fruit and sat at the table, eating them as Minerva goes to cook waffles for herself. As she finished cooking, she came to eat at the table with Konrad as he looked around the caravan with his eyes, even if he only knew where the bedroom and the bathroom were because it was late at night when he arrived.

Konrad Raab: "You are different from other women, sleeping in a caravan in a park and doing fun things to enjoy life. I love being surrounded by nature, doing camping here. I haven't done camping for a while, so it's good to be out here and learn more where you live."

Minerva: "That's what gipsy's do, being able to move and go wherever they want without any restrictions. We live in caravans and not have permanent homes to live in."

Konrad Raab: "Fascinating. I don't care if you are a gipsy; it doesn't put me off being with you at all. As I said last week, you aren't boring at all. Fizz had different interests, and the only thing we were interested in was wrestling."

Minerva: "Sounds like having different interests can be a bad thing. Shows my interests are more in your league if that's what we want to go with."

Konrad nodded, listening to Minnie on everything she's said to Konrad; he was interested in everything about Minnie. As Konrad finished his breakfast, he goes to the bedroom and unzips his bag to get what he brought Minerva in California. He zips his bag up and goes into the living room with the present behind his back.

Konrad Raab: "Minnie, I got a surprise for you."

Minerva: "I like surprises; what is it?"

Konrad pulls the present out from his back; it's a small black roses lighting as Minnie pulls it out of the box, and she widens her eyes, being shocked with a small gift as she says this.

Minerva: "This is beautiful. Thank you, my sexy schnitzel."

Konrad Raab: "You're welcome, my sexy bunny. I knew you'd like it, anything for a special girl like you."

Minerva: "Aww, your so sweet."

Konrad Raab: "You know how much you mean to me, so of course, your worth every money I spend on you."

Minerva: "You do a lot for me; it only makes me love you more."

Minerva and Konrad kissed each other on the lips as Konrad placed his arms around her, and they hug as well. Konrad has his eyes closed, feeling happy and warm around Minnie. Minnie lets go off from Konrad, and she says this.

Minerva: "Do you want to see Calibos?"

Konrad Raab: "Who's that?"

Minerva: "My pet owl."

Konrad Raab: "I never knew you had a pet, but I'm happy to see your owl. I love animals."

Minerva: "That's because I didn't tell you. Meet me outside."

Konrad nodded as Minerva went into the bedroom while Konrad needed to use the loo. He came back out, puts a shirt and jumper on and sat back down on the caravan sofa, waiting for Minnie to finish getting dressed. She comes out, all dressed, before leaving the caravan.

They walk past the caravan and go to the nest where Minerva kept her owl. As they get to the owl's nest, she stops, and the grey owl comes to Minnie, and it jumps down on Minnie's arm. Minnie strokes him on his chin and says this to the owl.

Minerva: "Had a good time hunting for food last night, Calibos?"

Calibos tilts his head at Minnie, responding to her with the question as she strokes him on his back as Konrad sees the connection Minerva and Calibos had and saw Minerva kisses him.

Konrad Raab: "I can see Calibos very attached to you. He's adorable."

Minerva: "Isn't he? Come and stroke him for yourself. Calibos, meet Konrad, my boyfriend. He won't bite."

Konrad slowly uses his right hand and strokes Calibos back, feeling how soft he was. Calibos looked directly at Konrad, letting Konrad stroke him. It seems to take care of itself. Minerva smiles as she sees a rat crawling around, and she says this.

Minerva: "You want to feed him?"

Konrad Raab: "Sure."

Konrad saw the rat crawling on the floor as he picks it up by its tail and gives it to Calibos as Minnie placed him back in his nest as calmly as he could, until by accident while trying to kill the rat, bit Konrad as he shakes his hand. It wasn't a hard bite, though, so luckily, it didn't bleed very much, just a few drops.

Konrad Raab: "I'm fine. He's something else."

Minerva: "Yeah, being cute, like you."

Konrad Raab: "Te iubesc"

Minerva: "Aww. Si eu te iubesc."

Once again, outside of Calibos nest, they kissed on the lips longer than they had done the previous times; more Konrad surprised Minerva more than once today with a gift and speaking bits of Romanian language. As they let go, Minerva had plans with Konrad as she says this.

Minerva: "Trying to impress me, huh?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, it's worth it with you."

Minerva: "Now Calibos had his breakfast for the day. Let's go on a hike for a bit. You fancy that?"

Konrad Raab: "Of course."

Minnie led Konrad the way as they leave the caravan park, heading to one of the trails Minerva liked as Konrad accepts, placing his right hand on her back as they walk along the trail. As they do, Konrad looks at Minerva, seeing her happy, but had more things on his mind to say to his girlfriend.

Konrad Raab: "Your name, I don't think your real name is Minerva, is it?"

Minerva: "I was wondering when you were going to ask that. No, it's not my real name.

Konrad Raab: "I thought it wasn't. May I ask what it is, and I promise I won't tell anyone."

Minerva: "It's Siobhan, but only my father calls me that."

Konrad nodded, approving of the name as he liked the name. Konrad was achieving the one thing he wanted to do all day, learning more about Minerva. Konrad looks at the wildlife animals around, hiding in the woods and continues walking on the trail.

As they walked together, Minerva looks how interested Konrad was, looking at the animals, hugging him from behind when he stopped and kissed his back. As they continued to walk, Minerva held Konrad's hand and spoke to him.

Minerva: "Now you got Fizz out of the way; how do you feel you come back on Twitter?"

Konrad Raab: "After the drama two years ago, I don't think I want to. I feel happier away from it and able to focus on my goals."

Minerva: "Fizz mostly caused that drama. You had nothing to do with it. Besides, you get to know me better and even see pictures of me, you know the ones you download online."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, I know your right, especially a lot of wrestlers from another company I work with have been begging for me to come back. I still feel uneasy about returning to Twitter."

Konrad sighed, thinking of the moment he got into hefty arguments with some of the wrestlers on there. Of course, Minerva had changed him, and she saw him with a ton of confidence, apart from Twitter at the moment.

Minerva: "What's the worst that can happen? You have changed and in the right way as well. You gained confidence and impressed me everywhere else with your brutal words and more aggression in the ring, although we'll do some training to get you to wrestle with anger. I'd advise you to come back, and who knows, people may accept you now."

Konrad Raab: "I know, and I appreciate that a lot. I've been happier since I got rid of Twitter, well not with Fizz, of course, but understanding the kind of man I am. In some ways, I'm still learning about myself."

Minerva: "Besides, you want to protect me, right? It can be a fresh start of proving to everyone you love me by attacking people who upset and hurt me, you know, what you feel guilty in the past for."

He couldn't deny Minnie; he did want to protect her, more than ever to prove his changes. Konrad still had doubts about coming back on Twitter, and he says this.

Konrad Raab: "You're right; I do want to protect you and be by your side if anything happens, but I'll think about it."

Minerva: "That's a start because that's something you need to prove because a lot of people think we're faking it."

Konrad Raab. "I don't care what other people think. The only person I care about is you."

Minerva: "What about your goal you wanted to do last year? You know how you want to have a title match on a PPV event?"

Konrad stopped as he slaps himself in the face, shaking his head due to the distraction he had, being Minerva's girlfriend. Konrad crouched on the floor, knowing Minerva got him big time.

Minerva: "Bet you never expected me to say that, did you?"

Konrad got up from couching and looks at Minnie in her eyes, knowing she was spot on with the promise Konrad let slip from his mind. He says this.

Konrad Raab: "You gave me a massive wake-up call. You're right; I did say how badly I want a title match on a PPV because it's four years since the last time I had one. I need to win matches by myself first to get there. I won't deny; I'm pissed off that everyone I fought against and Dylan himself have got title matches at the PPV or title contention matches, I haven't."

Minerva: "Then show how pissed off you are about that in your next match. You need to say how much you want a title match or a title contention match at a PPV event from the top of your voice. I know you don't like to ask or demand one, but how are people going to know what you want if you stay silent?"

Konrad Raab: "I have kept it quiet for too long. I have been so distracted by how sexy you are and how much you mean to me I lost what I need and want to do for myself. I need to think of title goals for myself. I have thought about you teaming with me for the tag belts."

Minerva: "I wouldn't mind that, but I rather focus on my goals first. I'd love to team with you in matches, though, teaching you a thing or two how to win matches again. Helping one another get better and showing the world how much we love each other."

Konrad Raab: "Sounds good to me."

Konrad and Minnie finished walking the short trail they were on, but they found another trail to walk on, but this time, a Gumbo Limbo trail. It was more concise than the other one they were on. Konrad thought about what he had in mind, and he says this.

Konrad Raab: "What if I were to say you can meet my twin brother next Friday?"

Minerva: "Oh, the one with the red and black stripy mask on his face and his addiction to hardcore wrestling?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes. I like for you both to meet up. We're wrestling in Florida next weekend anyway, and be perfect for you both to get to know each other. Lord Raab, like me, is also learning about himself. He's timid with women, so it will mean you'll speak to him first. I will make sure nothing happens as I warned him what happens if he crosses the line."

Minnie smiles, seeing how serious Konrad was on her meeting one of his family members, his twin brother, at that, something she heard a lot about in wrestling and how he'd defend for her if something happens and responds to the question.

Minerva: "I'd like that. Is he an angry person?"

Konrad Raab: "Very, but it's due to past he has that's not pleasant when it comes to women. He knows about us, as I said, and I love you with all my heart. I'll get it all arranged, and you'll see my twin brother next week."

Minerva: "Awesome. Now lets head back to my place and go out for lunch. Like to spend the day with you without sex today."

Konrad Raab: "That's fine with me. Let's go."

Konrad and Minerva kissed on the lips for a little bit before the hug comes in. After they hugged, they held hands and went back to the caravan to get their belongings and went to Miami to eat before they play bowling together. They went out for dinner at night and then spent the whole night at a nightclub until three in the morning to head back to the caravan and go straight off to sleep.

----------------------------------------

Konrad's discussing his concerns. Minneapolis, Minnesota. Wednesday 24th January. (Off-Camera)

It's a sunny day in Minneapolis where Konrad and Dylan were walking together through the Mill Runs Park; they decided to go instead of restaurants and cafe's to talk by themselves. Dylan significantly had changed a lot from going to McDonald's restaurants to being a regular guy. 

They only just reached a broken down building that looked like a castle. Konrad and Dylan lined against the railing, looking at the water running underneath them. Konrad hadn't spoken to Dylan for a while, giving Dylan some concern as he addresses it.

Dylan Howell: "Did I do something to you that made you not want to talk to me at all for the last few shows?"

Konrad Raab: "No, not at all."

Dylan Howell: "Having problems with Minerva?"

Konrad Raab: "Not that I know of, but there's a concern I have with a few things regarding my career, let's say, but it's not just been this year or last year."

Dylan nodded, acknowledging that Konrad finally felt he needed Dylan. Konrad had been focused so much on Minnie that he hadn't bothered to talk about wrestling or anything. Dylan had a smile on his face when Konrad finally wanted to talk about wrestling career issues.

Dylan Howell: "What is it you got concerns with? I'm sure it's easily fixable."

Konrad Raab: "I hate to admit it, but I did get jealous when you, Gavin and Katie got a title match or a title contention match at Last Grasp of Reality PPV."

Dylan Howell: "Is that why you not been talking to me? You know the Adrenaline title is the one belt that I want to go for in my entire career. Come on, man, that's no reason to refuse to talk to me."

If there's something Konrad never felt comfortable doing, it's showing and expressing anger to someone in public, and Konrad shook his head, sighing at even the thought he may piss Dylan off.

Konrad Raab: "You don't understand. I'm fucking angry about the lack of PPV title and title contender matches I've had since I been in SCW. I've been busting my ass for five years, and everyone, apart from me, can get a title match/title contention match at PPV events. Do you know when's the last fucking time I had PPV title contention and PPV title match?

Dylan Howell: "I don't know."

Konrad Raab: "Under Attack PPV in Two Thousand and Sixteen for the US title inside of an Elimination Chamber."

It was clear Konrad got tense on the lack of title matches or title contention matches he's had on PPV's. Despite feeling uncomfortable with Konrad's anger, Dylan widens his eyes, not just on Konrad's anger that Konrad's feeling uneasy with, but what he mentioned.

Dylan Howell: "Wow, that long? Now I understand why you're angry. Yeah, I admit, that is ridiculous to leave you out of them for that long."

Konrad Raab: "Even more so, I had to bottle my anger about that for four years. Minnie had to remind me of it a few weeks ago because I have lost sight of it. Well, I get distracted by Minnie's good looks and how wonderful she is as a person. Still, all the title matches I have had have all been on Breakdown shows."

Dylan Howell: "What I think your saying is it's not the lack of title opportunities in general that are the problem, but the lack of them at PPV events, right?"

Konrad Raab: "Exactly. Not to mention that wrestlers attacking me for no reason all the time doesn't help. The real issue is I have had no PPV title or title contention matches since two thousand and sixteen, and that's when I started my SCW career. Am I not worth the money on me having a title or title contention match at a PPV event at all?"

Dylan now could understand why Konrad needed to talk. It was bothering him, and it did come to Dylan's attention how much Konrad hated to be left out, and it would drive anyone to their limits to know it's been too long the last time Konrad had any title or title contention matches at PPV events. Konrad goes on his knees, forgiving himself to let his anger out at his friend and manager. Dylan pats his shoulder.

Dylan Howell: "It's alright, don't be sorry for being angry at me at all. I wish you told me this earlier so I can help you. I think you are worth a lot of money for people to see you still perform for title or title contention matches at PPV events.

Konrad Raab: "I do because I hate being angry at anyone, mostly towards innocent people like yourself and Minnie. That's why I wanted to be in the tag tournament as well, so there would be a chance I'd be having a title shot at a PPV event. I'm done discussing it."

Dylan nods, having a smile on his face, knowing it's thank god the topic is over, as Konrad looks at the buildings in silence for a bit, trying to calm himself down after slight anger came out of him. Konrad certainly feels better as Dylan's got something in mind for Konrad to remind him of.

Dylan Howell: "Good because you got Polly Playtime to focus on. None of this Minerva thoughts either. Keep her out of your mind during your matches."

Konrad Raab: "After the beatings, I've gone through as of late and what I just said? Of course, I'm focusing on having an actual match this time; unlike the last two times, I couldn't have a decent match. I desperately need to wrestle, mostly to finish a god damn match too. I want to wrestle for the fans, putting in my efforts to win because I sure as hell need to win and finish the match against Polly."

Dylan Howell: "That's what I want to hear. It's nice to come here, seeing unique buildings here, though, nicer than meeting up in cafe's."

Konrad Raab: "That and needed some fresh air as well. It is a nice place I picked from browsing online. I'm glad I was able to come here."

Konrad felt something vibrate on his phone; Minnie sent him a text as he read it, nodding as he says this.

Konrad Raab: "I gotta go; Minnie wants me for something. I don't know what, but I will find out soon. Thanks for the chat; I needed that."

Dylan Howell: "No problem at all. I will talk to Sasha and see what can be done regarding that, although there's a scaffold match that you might want to think about. I see you tomorrow at the arena."

Konrad Raab: "Indeed."

Konrad had never felt better to get everything he needed off his chest. However, Konrad had one last thing to do, telling the public about being angry about the situation he's been hiding for the previous four years he's wrestle in SCW. Konrad walks back to the hotel room as he kisses and hugs Minnie. Konrad takes a viagra tablet before Minnie drags Konrad into the bathroom, taking their clothes off. They went into the shower and making love together.

------------------------------------

Addressing four-year issues, I've been hiding and Polly Playtime youtube.com shoot. (On-Camera)

"Before I can talk about Polly Playtime, I need to get this off my chest right now, and I have valid reasons for what my feelings are all about that I've been bottling up for four years. First off, it has nothing to do with the lack of title shot opportunities I've been getting overall in SCW. The problem is having a lack of title and title opportunity matches on PPV events.

Why is it that I can't get a title or a title opportunity match on a PPV, and every other wrestler around me can? I've been busting my ass for five years here, and I can't even get a title or title opportunity matches at PPV events. Does anyone know when the last time I fucking had a title or title opportunity match at a PPV event? Under Attack back in Two Thousand and Sixteen inside of an Elimination Chamber for the US title.

Yes, it's been that long, and I'm getting sick and tired of waiting for it, so my goal is right now, getting a chance to do so, although David Helms Scaffold match is a shot there to wrestle for a title shot at Retribution PPV and you bet your ass if David asks me, I will jump right at it.

Although I need to wrestle tonight because I'm getting rather bothered about wrestlers, either they run from the match or break the rules to beat the shit out of me for no reason. Anyway, moving on, I got Polly Playtime to discuss. I've heard of Polly from another company, or rather my twin brother and my cousin do.

I believe you won a title over there. It shows how talented you are in the ring, and I know you will trash Minnie anyway you can, but I'm not allowing anyone, including yourself, to do that because I'd beat the shit out of you or anyone if they do. I love Minerva with all my heart, and nobody can say otherwise.

But are you serious when you're blaming Holly Adams, despite her being an attention seeker, being quite vicious with her mouth and boast her past glory in SCW for all the losses you've had? You're just as responsible for the losses as Holly is. Not once has Dylan or Alistaire ever blamed me for the failures or vice versa because we are better than that. That's just child's play which suits you perfectly with your name playtime after all.

There will be no playing around with me when I'm around because I know it's time to take things seriously, and those of you who have questioned my passion for the sport are dead wrong. Why do you think I stated earlier about the lack of title and title opportunities on PPV events? If that's not having any passion for wrestling, I don't know what is.

The point is you should be grateful that you had a title opportunity at a PPV event, something I've been dying for four whole years. Gavin didn't win by luck, you stupid woman; he won because he was the top wrestler of the night. He pulled out all the stops to win; you and everyone else in that title contention match didn't.

I never made any excuses for the losses I've had, even the ton of losses I had last year; I pushed forward, learnt from my failures and never quit. I always admitted that I lost to the top wrestler of the night unless there were legit reasons to complain. That's what makes you a better wrestler, Polly.

You can blame other people all you want for losing matches, but you are fully responsible for them at the end of the day. Are you going to blame me when I came out all the stops to defeat you in the ring? Because that's something, I expect coming from you when it was clear I came out on top because I was fully prepared, and I've been ready to wrestle for many weeks now.

Nobody realised it, and I thank Minnie for training me to be this angry man I need to be and JaMarcus for making me hungry more than ever to wrestle with my full potential, pulling out all the stops to defeat you. Right now, you're not on a hot streak while I am, and this will be my first solo's proper match I've had since last year.

I will wrestle to the best of my ability because that's what you will get out of me. Any wrestler who wrestles and loses can wrestle to their best ability.  I will certainly show you I'm the hardest working son of a bitch you been in the ring with for a long while. That's why I'm pulling everything out of my ass to give the fans a show they deserve and messing out from this Iced Rainbow, mostly when I'm one angry bulldog.

Tomorrow night at Minneapolis, Minnesota, I will prove to everyone that my dreams of being champion and being here to wrestle haven't gone away. I will defeat Polly because I'm hungry, not only to wrestle but getting this win behind my back as well as a start to winning a match as a solo's wrestler in two thousand and twenty-one because it's going to be a better year for me than last year ever was. It doesn't mean I'm counting you out as a threat because you indeed are with your speed and agility at least to stop me, but my strength and experience will certainly beat all of that.

I will pin you for the three count or by submission because I'm a much better wrestler than you, and this time, I will end up on top and see for yourself how much I've changed as a wrestler who will do anything in the rules of course to win this match. You're Playtime is over because you will prepare yourself to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.