[PUNCHFULnews] Recovery News: Alistaire Allocco Fights Back

[Image: punchfulnewsalistaire.png]

Recovery News: Alistaire Allocco Fights Back
PunchfulNews.com Exclusive – Rochester, NY – 02/19/2020

On 10/11/2020, Alistaire Allocco was discovered on the side of Sheldon Road in the town of Honeoye Fall, NY, critically injured. An apparent victim of a Hit and Run accident, the two-time former SCW World Champion was rushed to Strong Memorial hospital. At the time of the accident, doctors believed that Alistaire might never walk again. Searching for answers on the culprit, police believed the driver of the vehicle that struck Alistaire was either feel asleep or intoxicated according to the skid marks discovered at the scene.

Four months later, the police investigation behind the accident has grown cold, with no new leaders and zero witnesses coming forward. A spokesperson for the Monroe County Sheriff's Department confirmed that while there is still a detective assigned to the case, there have been no new developments. Punchful caught up with Alistaire Allocco at his rural home. To our pleasant surprise, Alistaire Allocco is capable of walking under his own power, though a distinguishable limp is noticeable when he came out to speak to us.

“It’s tiring, but I feel blessed that I was given a second chance. Not many could have gone as far as I have come from such injuries. I feel like God still has a purpose for me, and it’s up to me get back to fighting shape, to continue the cause,” Alistaire stated. He showed us his daily routine. Every day, he and his business associate, Claire Bailey, begin their day with upper body and core exercises. Around noon, Alistaire’s physical therapist walk Alistaire through strenuous activities designed to recover the mobility in his legs. During the afternoon, Alistaire performs cardio via a rowing machine. Asked about his diet, Alistaire Allocco stated that he’s adopted intermittent fasting during his recovery, with a high protein diet, featuring a large quality of fish, chicken, and mollusk. Alistaire claimed that his evenings are spent watching film, dissecting the latest performances of wrestlers around the world.

“I know there is a lot of uncertainty around my return to the sport. But to my fans that have supported me, I am thankful. And I promise I will be back, sooner or later. I won’t stop until I am back at the top,” Alistaire said, with a wide smile on his face and unyielding confidence.

“It’s inspiring to work alongside Alistaire while he fights back from serious injuries. I know from my personal experiences that many would fall to the frustration that is the rehab process, but not Alistaire. He jokes all the time, even though they’re dad jokes. He is always smiling, even when he’s experiencing much pain. He’s a soldier. I don’t think there is a limit to what he is capable of,” Claire said when Punchful took her aside to question Alistaire’s mental condition during these trying times.

While Punchful is happy to report that Alistaire’s recovery process seems recovery, we asked a physician on the timetable to expect. The physician stated that given the nature of the injuries and the surgeries Alistaire went through, he might never return to normal form. With that said, we’ve seen other athletes make what seems to be miraculous comebacks from such grave injuries. Some were hopeful that former Steelers’ linebacker, Ryan Shazier, would be able to make his return to professional football; Shazier made great strides, even walking when doctors believe he would never be able to, he officially retired from the NFL last September.

We will wait to see if Alistaire can deliver on his promise of a miraculous comeback.
[Image: alistairecrosssig.png]
W-L-D
Overall: 40-22-2
Singles: 34-18-2
Tag: 6-4-0

Accomplishments
- 2x SCW World Champion
- 2019 Taking A Hold of the Flame Battle Royal Winner
- 2017 SCW Rookie of the Year
- 2017 Shocking Moment (Winning the SCW Title)
- 2017 Match of the Year (Jake Starr Grand Championship Elimination Chamber)
- 2017 Stable of the Year (Alistaire Allocco/Ace Marshall/Cassidy)

- 2019 Taking Hold of the Flame Winner
- Main Evented Rise to Greatness  (2019)

Match History