Breakdown updates, schedule shift
Hi all,

Thanks for everyone's patience with regards to Breakdown. Unfortunately, work wise, this is a very busy time, no matter my best efforts. Thank you also to everyone who took a match to help write Breakdown.

My hope is to get it up tonight; Regardless, in light of this show being late, and also looking at my schedule, rather than just frustrating everyone, I'll make one notable change.

Breakdown will "take place" on Thursday" but really will have a Friday night deadline with the aim of it going up on Saturday. This allows people to still have many days to roleplay, taking into account the late show, and I also have the added couple of days to finish work, and take a breath myself, before diving into Breakdown.
Just updating here as I did in the Discord: I just found out my lecture recordings for this upcoming week did not record properly. Unfortunately, that means I get to spend some of the next two days trying to rerecord everything I did over the weekend. It also means that I can't give a proper timeline on Breakdown as my teaching commitments, right now, are my priority.
Hopefully tonight. Again thanks for the patience. I'll hopefully be back in control of my schedule this week.