Where the fuck is Lexy?
Hey guys, did you miss me?

No, you didn't. I know. Not the point.

So, this has been a rather bizarre month, and it's going to end with me no-showing the PPV I think. I'd like to RP for it but I don't really have the time this weekend due to a lovely American girl most of you know sleeping in Wasley's house and, you know, the fact that it's really inconsiderate to kinda tell her I need a day to do writing stuff when she's come all this way.

This month in full has been weird. First RP week I had my mother staying with me, so I had no time (because again, it would be weird to tell her that I can't do stuff after work and she has to sit on her own while I write stuff). Second week I had the most important appointment of my transition so far, and I was so paranoid/nervous about it I ended up getting Jon to go with me just to distract me and reassure me, which he did because he's amazing (and he may be a soulless ginger but you don't need a soul to be awesome). And then last week my plans were disrupted by work.

I found out last month I need to raise £12,800 for surgery I need, which I can't get on the NHS and I can't get via any kind of insurance, so when the option to do "a few hours overtime" came up on a day I'd planned to spend RPing I thought "awesome, a chance to earn £50 or so toward saving for the operation", which... you know, is a tiny amount but every little helps. That "few hours" turned out to be NINE HOURS of nothing but insane stress, so when I got home it was not only way, way later than I thought it would be but I was tired and stressed and everything I'd already written just got thrown on the backburner. Bright side is £50 toward my savings has become more like £200+ toward my savings... but I'd still rather have not gone through that whole day.

So... yeah, that's my month, ending with Nicole being a super fun blonde distraction, and my needing to find a way to raise £12,500ish... and no suggestions as to how right now. Good times!

My apologies for the lack of effort, but as I said, it's been a strange month and I'd really rather not miss out on a chance to do stuff with someone I won't see again for at least another year to sit at my computer like an antisocial bitch trying to win a fantasy wrestling title, you know? It seems crazy when you think about it like that...
[Image: syren2021.png]
time to whore yourself out on that street.
I miss Nicole. We used to talk all the time. Then she was gone. Sad

Aww Adamsama! I know, I am really good at vanishing, huh? lol I had SO much fun visiting Wasley and Lexi!!! Gonna make it a regular yearly thing!!!
[Image: VnmrSY4.png]
Guess I'm permanently taking a LOA for Apocalypse every year then :')
[Image: helms2021banner.png]