David Helms vs. Konrad Raab
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, March 31st, 2021
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: Meant to post this last night but ended up with one of those headaches that makes you feel sick and I just went to bed instead. Cd in this basically picks up from my PPV rp to continue the story I’ve been telling since returning. Pretty damn happy with the shoot portion of this one; not been happy with my promos since coming back early this year, but this one finally feels like an actual David Helms promo. Thanks to the handler that gave me the feedback needed to get me on track. The Last Shadow of Hope is back! Lol. Good luck Fizz, and enjoy

[Image: helms2021banner.png]
OOC: I was so nervous writing this RP against Was, because one, I wasn't sure the direction at the time of how I was going to approach this RP and Konrad overall (I do now) and 2 on Was being incredibly talented as an RPer and the respect I generally have for him. Good luck, dude, and may the top RPer win.

-----------------------------------------

[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Minerva's present/Konrad opening up his feelings. Kansas City, Missouri. Thursday 4th February. (Off-Camera)

Over the past few months, Konrad has never been happier than he has in a very long time, and he's learning more about himself with Minerva than anyone else he's been married to. Konrad just got back, buying something for his loved one, an expensive leopard print coat that cost well over three hundred dollars.

Money didn't matter to Konrad because he had enough investments towards his former businesses in Germany and some American companies. Konrad, as much as he doesn't speak about it, was a very wealthy guy. Konrad could afford anything for his girlfriend.

As he got back, before he phones his girlfriend about the present, he needed to use the bathroom. Konrad finishes up, and because he had plans to do something special with Minerva before his match tonight, he takes a blue pill out of the packet from his bag before going to the fridge to get the water bottle. Konrad takes the cap off and drinks some before he places a tablet in his mouth and swallows it with water.

As he did, he sat back on his bed, using his phone to contact Minnie, wondering where she was and discussing the present he got her. After they said see each other soon, Konrad places the phone down on his bedside table.

He stands at the door, waiting for Minnie to come walking through the door. Five minutes later, she opened the door, and Minerva saw Konrad standing at the door with a smile on her face. 

Minerva: "Hello sexy schnitzel."

Konrad Raab: "Hello sexy bunny."

As Minerva closed the door, Konrad picks her up with his arms with Minerva screamed, unexpectedly with Konrad's actions and walks with her to their bed. They kiss each other on the lips before they hugged each other.

Minerva: "I love it when you do that."

Konrad Raab: "Because you make me a happy man, giving me the encouragement I never had for a long time."

Minerva: "I love how brutal you been with your words to your opponents since we got together. Where's my present?"

Konrad nods, leaving a smile on his face before bringing a large item he left on the tv chair, even wrapped up with wrapping paper. It left Minerva having a shock on her face as Konrad places it on the bed next to her.

Minerva: "It's not my birthday or valentines day, yet you know to cover it with wrapping paper."

Konrad Raab: "You thought I'd give you a carrier bag with the present inside? That's not me; I always gave gifts that way, regardless of the occasion. Go on, open it."

Konrad placed his arm around Minnie, looking into her eyes as she looks at the wrapping paper as she tears it through and then discovers the present she asked Konrad for last week.

Minerva: "It looks so beautiful, especially when you brought this just for me. Exactly what I wanted."

Konrad Raab: "Because you deserve it after how much you've been helping me as of late. The other wrestlers have no idea how much confidence I have to be a better wrestler."

Minerva: "They are stupid for just assuming we're together just for sex. I'm so happy for the coat. However, despite that, I still want you to speak up in front of the world on the lack of PPV titles thing we spoke about last week."

Konrad nodded, which was why he had to come to terms with how much he bottled things up. Deep down inside, he was mad when he's been left out on title opportunities at PPV's especially. Minerva sees Konrad looking down, and she shakes her head.

Minerva: "Oh no, we aren't going to have you be unhappy when we're together."

Konrad Raab: "It's nothing to do with you. It's to do with how mad I am about not getting the PPV title opportunities, while Gavin, Katie, has the same record as me in terms of wins and loss since I joined, and Dylan gladly got them. Five years I've been in SCW, and the only title shots I've ever had on PPV events was back in two thousand and sixteen."

Minerva: "Because you have been keeping things to yourself, and for things to work in our relationship, you need to open up and release your feelings. Granted, you're getting better at that because of me, but opening up is going to make you and me feel better."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, you're right. I want things to change in that department because I've been busting my fucking ass for SCW, and yet, I'm still not having PPV title matches. I've been pretending to be happy for too long, and apart from Germany Breakdown shows where I can accept getting title shots, I'm sick of getting title shots on Breakdown shows all the time."

Minerva never saw Konrad's anger side before letting his feelings out as she hugs him, giving him some comfort smiling at Konrad for being proud of opening up. Konrad shakes his fist, seeing the expression of him being angry.

Minerva: "I understand, sexy schnitzel. No apologising for being angry. I want to help you be angrier and be a force to reckoned with, knowing being angry is alright. I looked up all the PPV matches you had since you joined SCW, and I was shocked at how lacking of title matches you had on them."

Konrad Raab: "Nobody cares about it, but I. I'm sick of ignoring them now. What am I doing wrong? Is me not being bad enough is the reason why I've not been getting any PPV title matches or opportunities to be a title contender since the year I started? Cos, it seems to me it is."

Minerva: "The fact you've only had a TV and US title match at PPV events, despite how much work you put into this business, is a joke. You deserve better."

Konrad Raab: "It is."

That was something Konrad needed to hear, the encouragement, the one thing he treasured a lot with Minnie, especially for him to open up. Konrad nodded before placing his arms around Minerva and Minerva; because of Konrad's reactions, she knows by now to put her ear on his chest, seeing the smile on his face.

Konrad Raab: "You know me too well, don't you?"

Minerva: "Of course. It's the love you have for me with your heart. When you opened up as you did, I saw the smile on your face, relieving the burden you had all these years."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, it makes me love you so much more. I'm not sorry for letting my feelings out, but I am sorry I turned it into that than you being happy with the coat."

Minerva kissed Konrad's chest before she picks her mobile phone she placed on the bedside table as Konrad strokes her back as Minnie gasped, but she didn't want to stop snuggling with him.

Minerva: "Wow, this time of us talking and me being overjoyed about the coat you got me, we need to get to the arena before we get a fine for being late."

Konrad Raab: "We should."

Minerva: "Thank you once again for the coat and for paying my fine."

Konrad Raab: "You're welcome.

Konrad and Minerva gave each other a two-minute kiss as Konrad pulls himself from the bed. They place their things in their pockets or handbag in Minnie's case as Konrad picks up his wrestling gear bag after putting his wallet and his phone in his bag. Konrad smiles and has a little chuckle.

Minerva: "What's funny?"

Konrad Raab: "That idea I got on my mind that after we enter in the arena."

Minerva: "Oh, what would that be?"

Konrad Raab: "What we talked about a few weeks ago about us being intimate outside our homes and hotels. When we get into my locker room, we'll lock the door and do it. I took my tablet before you came here. Oh, and I'll keep you dry. Brought an umbrella today as well."

Minerva: "You deserve it after everything you did for me. I can't wait for you to beat the hell out of JaMarcus Avery and can't wait for the intimate time together in the locker room. I love you want to keep me dry. I don't like my hair getting wet and messy from the rain. Let's go."

Konrad nodded as he felt more in love with Minerva every single day he had seen her. His goal was to make his girlfriend happy, especially she was wearing the coat Konrad brought her, providing they took the labels off. 

As they got down to the ground floor and left the hotel, they used the hotel shelter as cover while Konrad sets the umbrella up before they walk from it. As he did, he walks in the rain, protecting Minerva from getting wet together as they walked into the arena, getting clearance from Dean Black and Minnie, reminding Konrad to the world of the things he did.

Konrad was directed to his locker room. Once he found the locker room with his name on it, he opens the door for Minerva to walk in. Konrad closes it and locks it. Konrad and Minerva get intimate in the locker room together for half an hour before Breakdown starts.

-----------------------------------------------------

Finding a well-known mask sashed in his moving box. Chicago, Illinois. Monday 29th March (Off-Camera)

On the last day, Konrad spends a lot of quality time with his children, especially when it was the first time they came over to Konrad's new bigger home. His eldest son Sebastian, the adopted one, had told Konrad he wanted to move in with him, which did throw Konrad off his game a bit, being unexpected and unprepared for.

As his kids were asleep, Konrad had to make things perfect, still having his particular room for cannabis and his psychotic talking room. As he had everything set up with a cannabis table and cannabis equipment and a mirror, there's one thing missing from his room he hadn't found yet, the Black Ice mask.

He had only found the majority of his things that been brought over from his former California home. There were few items he's still missing, but nearly all of it was in Chicago. Konrad went to the garage to get a few more bits and bobs, even a soccer ball he used to play with Sebastian and his other sons. 

Suddenly, as he accidentally drops a box on the floor which luckily, there was nothing, the box opens as Konrad stands slightly back as he saw the one thing he was looking for, the black ice mask with black patterns with dark blue coating around the mask. Konrad throws the mask in the ring that was already set up in the garage. He picks everything else from the box up, places them back in there, and puts the box next to the other box.

Konrad turned to the ring and slides in there, picking his mask up, giving it a stroke as it's been a while he saw it. He looks over it, touching the design of the mask.

Konrad Raab: "Hello, old friend."

It's been a matter of years since he had worn the mask, and he felt that time was coming. Konrad holds it tight, remembering the times he had with Jason Helms, Tommy Crimson, Casterillo, Glory Braddock and Damien Angel, turning him into a beast. 

He closes the door of his garage. Konrad went back to his cannabis and psychotic talking room. Konrad sits on the floor, crossing his legs. He places the power of the mask over his head to look directly at the mirror.

Black Ice Raab: "Erik, it's been some time, but Konrad's in a dilemma of what side to be on."

Erik: "It has been some time; he's still been a weak little bitch. Don't tell me; I know Konrad got cheated on by his ex-wife before cheating with that gothic chick he's with now. Good decision. I think she's beautiful."

Black Ice Raab: "That's one thing we do agree on. The dilemma he faces is he can't decide what side to be on. Konrad has people from the other end blaming him for an attack he didn't do or have any part of, apart from buying a phone. Konrad still wants to be friends with them, which will have him losing Minerva. The other half is where Minerva, aka the gothic chick, has given Konrad a reality check with his career, but he loses half of his friends."

Erik: "Konrad will either be a weak little bitch still not going anywhere with his stale career or embrace what we've always known him to be, a fucking killer. From listening to Minerva, which I follow Konrad in his head every day, she has given Konrad sound advice to improve his career. Konrad should be angry at the lack of title opportunities on PPV events he lacks since two thousand and sixteen. Konrad destroyed some victims, and I enjoyed watching him do so."

Black Ice breathes in and out, needing to talk to Erik for the first time because of being in a sticky situation. He had a long think of what Erik said, especially the surprise of watching Konrad's travels and watching his mind go to pop.

Black Ice Raab: "Are you saying what I think you're suggesting?"

Erik: "Oh, him being on Minerva's side? Yes, I do. Konrad needs to change, and he's beginning to realise it. I love the changes he's going through so far. I believe that stupid Fizz cunt prevented him from reaching Konrad's true potential. Minerva wants Konrad to succeed."

Black Ice Raab: "What about Dylan?"

Erik: "I forgot about him, but Konrad isn't benefitting from the support Dylan's given him. Heck, he doesn't believe in Konrad not taking part in the attack. What manager takes the other side over Konrad's?"

There was silence for a long while between the two. Both Black Ice and also take in that Konrad wasn't reluctantly to place the mask on his face at all. It was a revelation that was a massive change. Raab looks at the mirror, having his head down until he looked at it again.

Black Ice Raab: "Konrad was pretty upset, wasn't he when Dylan didn't believe him? It is ridiculous to think wrestlers hate him for buying a fucking phone, blaming the wrong person for the attack. Honestly, it should make Konrad side with Minerva at this point because she's the only one supporting him."

Erik: "Very much so, and he is entirely innocent. He didn't attack; he wasn't on the phone with Kandis. Buying a phone should not be suspicious; Kandis should've been someone they target."

Black Ice Raab: "I still think Konrad is scared to be a bad guy. I still see some resistance, not as bad as in two thousand and nineteen, but it's enough to say he may not go through with it, especially with Dylan around being his manager."

Erik: "Well, it's because Konrad still learning about himself and hasn't put pieces together. Just lost, if anything. Right now, there are more reasons for him to side with Minerva than not. The only thing stopping him is the losses of his friends he built over the years and losing Dylan as his manager, but they have lost faith in him with that abuse he got online."

Raab nodded, agreeing to Erik on what he's saying about Konrad's conflict of interest. It concluded the whole debate, but with one thing left lingering for Raab.

Black Ice Raab: "We can't force Konrad to make the decision, and he can't be on both sides; the only person that can is Konrad himself. Hopefully, he's been listening to what we've been saying and takes notes."

Erik: "I hope he makes the right decision, significantly how happier he's been since he got with Minerva. Not once you have seen him beating himself up. Not to mention how he wanted to put the mask on his face than me telling him to."

Black Ice Raab: "I agree."

It has been a while in the room as Black Ice smirks and does an evil laugh before he removes the mask off from his face, holding his head, letting the discussion of his other side linger in his head for a bit.

Konrad Raab: "I heard every word. Still feel I got a decision to make."

Konrad nods as he gets up from the floor, placing the last mask he had on the plastic face rack with his other mask, which he still regularly uses in other companies. Konrad nodded his head and left the cannabis and psychotic thoughts room with the lights off. 

Before hitting the sack, Konrad writes his day's diary with the kids because he and Fizz refuse to talk. After that, Konrad heads for his bedroom himself at midnight. He had to get up a few hours to meet with the nurse for her to take the kids back to California, well, except for Sebastian, who had Fizz's and Nurse's permission to stay in Chicago. Konrad gave Sebastian a spare key before Konrad takes his bag and flies off to New Orleans.

-----------------------------------------------------

Dylan and Konrad argue once again. New Orleans, Louisana. Tuesday 30th March. (Off-Camera)

Another day Konrad was not looking forward to meeting with Dylan as there was a bit of tension between the two since Minerva attacked Peyton Rice, and he still didn't know what side he will be on. It would've been better in his case not to pick a side at all. 

Konrad and Dylan were in Dylan's hotel room which was the first time he had as Minerva had friends in their room. Dylan and Konrad shook each other's head, not wanting to talk at all. It was how much Konrad had changed from being with Minerva, giving him a positive outlook on things and giving constructive criticisms.

Dylan Howell: "I don't know how me managing you is going to work out if your siding with Minerva."

Konrad Raab: "Since when have I said I've chosen a side, Dylan? I had to think a lot about the events the last few weeks. You haven't helped the situation. So it's OK for people to trash me verbally over a mobile phone? Is it OK for people to slap me around?"

Dylan Howell: "I don't believe you. I think you pretty much have by not responding or show Peyton Rice any care for the damage she got from your girlfriend. You have a part to blame for it."

Konrad shook his head, already disagreed with Dylan, feeling angrier by every minute as Konrad grits his teeth at Dylan, feeling like he wasn't being trusted.

Konrad Raab: "How can I show care when the majority of them would say they don't want my apology and I can shove it up my ass? For god's sake, Dylan, nobody wants to hear my side of the story. Do you know how many times Minerva has blamed me for the act or said Konrad knew about the attack? Zero. Shows who's been supportive of this, doesn't it?"

Dylan Howell: "Please understand why people are mad at you. Yes, you didn't make the attack or knew anything about it, but it's the phone suspicion and how you reacted to the attack was what people were thrown off course about."

Konrad Raab: "Because they don't know Minerva as I do outside of the ring. I mentored her, for goodness sake, because I saw her potential as a professional wrestler. I know she could've broken her leg, ending her career for good. I disagree with it, despite the reasoning she has. Still, it's funny how people cared so much about Peyton when Alistaire had an unfortunate accident, and the only ones who visited Alistaire in the hospital were Adam and me, nobody else."

Dylan Howell: "I can't believe you show a lack of remorse on this. Are you kidding me? Peyton was a future star of the sport trained by highly trained wrestlers, and you know damn well, Minerva was in the wrong. I don't care what reasons she has."

Of course, Dylan and Konrad made their points about the skills Peyton processed, having a future in the sport and the fact nobody came to see Alistaire in the hospital makes Konrad disgusted. It was very heated between the two, making good points already.

Konrad Raab: "I do care. There are reasons why I do which had a lot to do with my past as well. Should I forgive my dad for giving the two bullies at school more attention than I ever got from him, causing me hell? No, I don't. When Peyton broke up with Alistaire, I also remember she broke his heart on falling out with him days before the wedding. That was spiteful."

Dylan Howell: "I can't believe you. What are you saying? Are you condoning Minerva's attack on Peyton?"

Konrad Raab: "I don't, but Peyton to do that to Alistaire wasn't very nice, was it? She was a great wrestler, but she hurt my good friend."

Dylan nodded, seeing that Konrad did get the point where Dylan was coming from, and sure, some anger Konrad had was towards Peyton for the way she treated Alistaire. Dylan's sick of Konrad's excuses and reasonings not to apologise for what happened with Peyton.

Dylan Howell: "You need to leave this room right now. I won't manage you if you side with Minerva. Is it either me as your manager with friends backing you up or not? I see you tomorrow."

Konrad stood up, accepting what had happened with him and Dylan; after everything Konrad did to gain Dylan as his manager gets up from Dylan's bed and walks out of Dylan's room. Still left with confusion on what to do, Konrad went out of the hotel room to go for a walk, trying to decide what's best for him in his career.

------------------------------------

Uncertainty of the situation Konrad's in youtube.com shoot (On-Camera)

"How wonderful on the amount of all of you, not trusting me with a single word, jumping to conclusions without letting me say my side of the story, which none of you seems to care about, regarding Peyton. So because of David Helms slapping me over how I was enabling Minerva to do those things.

How come none of you spotted when I spoke to Kandis on Twitter about what had gone on with the phone call with my name mentioned? I jumped to conclusions, thinking it would be a lot worse for me. Because of the mistake I made, I won't do that again.

I know I haven't said my apologies for what happened with Peyton, but most of you would've said I could shove the apology I said up my ass, especially the abuse I got from some of you as well. I haven't forgotten what Peyton has done to Alistaire, breaking his heart moments before the wedding.

David, I did like you like a good buddy, but you did slap me over something I knew nothing about. I didn't even see it until the next day what happened. Peyton had talent; yes, I can agree with that, and I agree how far Minerva went did to break her leg was despicable, but at the same time, I know the reasons Minerva did what she did now. I can understand that because I went through the same path as well in my past.

I know you're a talented guy; heck, I saw you win the SCW title from Bree Lancester, along with winning the rumble last year. It's excellent stuff, and yes, I can say you still have what it takes to be the top wrestler in the business. I did thank you for placing me in a title contention match, as it's been too god damn long since I had. 

But the problem was, I was just a regular wrestler, and it was getting me nowhere, despite the skills I had and barely worth a mention in people's mouths, apart from the usual respect you this and that stuff. Now things have changed, and I like it. Will I cheat to win against you? Hell no, because you deserve a quality match from me, but you can bet I will be extra aggressive on getting you back for what you did to me.

I will be doing quite a bit of damage to you after what you did, and I may regret it because of how much of a good friend you've been to me, and I can't deny that. At the same time, I know what I signed up for, and I will do everything it takes to beat you down because, boy, I'm still pissed off on what you did to me without talking to me about it first.

It will be the two fan favourites tomorrow night, or I was before Minerva attacked Peyton going at it and putting on a show. I'm still here because I want to wrestle, and I still want to win titles which is another reason I've been pissed off for so long because I never had a title contention match or a title match until the last PPV.

Sadly for you, David, as much as everyone wants you to win because of your alliance with Peyton, defending for her, you are going down, being the most significant upset in SCW for a long time to get you down and win. I will do everything it takes to pin you for the three count or make you tap out just to beat you because I can, and I will walk away winning this match, Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.