Schedule change
I've been taking some of this weekend to think - Long story short, for those who don't know, I teach. And while normally I've had a lot of this figured out and be much more on top of it, the shift to remote learning has meant a lot more screen time and just a lot more work.

This past week, in particular, despite my best efforts, I've hit my wall. I find myself just forcing myself through everything. To put it another way, I've not taken a true break in a long, long time. And it's caught up, especially when virtually everything I do, from work, to my professional development, to this hobby, is all online, all using very similar skills.

Simply put, while it sometimes feels like that end to my time in the game may be faster and faster approaching, I also still enjoy writing the shows and coming up with the content. I just don't have the time and while it's easy for me to blame it in the guantlet match, I not only agreed to it but looked forward to writing the match. I also still think that's the best Breakdown I've written in years. It however, because of the effort I put into it, only served to snowball the fact that a year into this pandemic, I can keep brute forcing my way through my schedule, hoping that I'll get my chance to rest at the end.

So, after much though, I'm going to do something for myself. Retribution will be up, I hope, in the next couple of days, but I'm going to push the schedule back a week - so the March 25 card will now be for April 1 and so forth. I'll probably shave a week from the RtG build. But this is done to allow myself to take the time to frankly get on top of my work and also take some time for myself, reset, and then I can get back into the swing of things. Helping matter is that the term is over in three weeks and I'll have much less week-to-week work to worry about. I realize this may annoy some, but at some point, I need to make the best decision for myself.
That's fine man, you do what you gotta to keep your sanity above all else.
[Image: ZbBQHbf.png]
I definitely understand the increased screen time with working in a virtual setting. Take the time you need to recharge.
Olek, I don't think anyone is going to say anything negative about you needing to take some time. At least not say anything and mean it. Do what's best for you. Real life comes first is always the mantra that you tell us so it's great to see you take your own advice.
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
I don't think anyone will have any problems with it. You gotta take care of yourself, like you tell us all the time.
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
I second Wasley. I also blame Wasley lol
[Image: VnmrSY4.png]
You just can’t quit all the way. Not until I rp once more lol
[Image: VnmrSY4.png]
I'll never get over this
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
We have all been there, take care of yourself first, RL always comes before the hobby.
[Image: Minnie-EAW.gif]

Achievements:

-Coming Soon

Singles Record - | W - 45 | L - 09| D - 04|
Overall Record - | W - 58 | L -13| D - 06|

Just an update - I hope to have Retribution up tomorrow and finally be at least in some balance with my work schedule. Thanks again for everyone's patience.