Vengeance vs. The Wonderland
Kim Williams & Jessica Lasiewicz vs. Cain Adams & Alice Ames

2 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2021 **NOTE THE DEADLINE**
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
We open on a street corner. What street? We don’t know. What city or town? We don’t know that, either. But we do see one of the old timey blue English police boxes sitting out in the open. The door creaks open and a four foot machine closely resembling a pepper shaker rolls out onto the street. It is followed by the eccentric but dangerous Kimberly Williams. The Woman Scorned has her unrecognized SCW Lizard Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder and her newly won (and recognized) MWE Chicago Way championship title belt draped over her left shoulder.

“The great Peter Capaldi...an amazing actor, I must admit...he gave a pretty good speech about war. So pardon me while I do my best rendition of an angry Scotsman…” Kimberly pauses to get in character “...When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who’s going to die! You don’t know who’s children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill until everybody does what they were always going to have to do from the very beginning. Sit down and talk!”

Kimberly smirks knowingly after finishing her Capaldi impersonation. She takes a playful bow. “Thank you! Thank you! Now that little impersonation, that quote, it can be applied to almost any of the chaos running rampant in the world today. Anything and everything that threatens to tear this world apart, this applies to them all. Because at the end of the day you’re going to have to sit down and talk. There’s no avoiding that.”

The Woman Scorned points a finger at the camera. “Now I’m talking to the collective group known as the Wonderland. You guys were fun once upon a time. Even the fans of Supreme Championship Wrestling once supported your cause. And because of the support, your cause took off. Your cause gained some serious steam and you could have made some real difference. But then you went and decided to step over the line. You started taking this war against the Lizard Kingdom a bit too far. Breaking into people’s houses, trying to and in some cases succeeding in ending careers, all for what? To prove your point about corruption within The Lizard Kingdom?”

The Lizard Champion shakes her head. “Not cool. I won’t judge you because I have been where you are. I too felt wronged but I didn’t feel wronged by some greedy company, I felt wronged on a deeper, far more personal level. I felt wronged by my own family. I tried to hurt them, I tried to injure them, and the worst thing I did was I kidnapped my twin sister who I blamed everything on. You could say she was my own personal Lizard King whom I was waging war with. That little stunt landed me in a mental institution. Many people think you lot belong there but like I said, I won’t judge you.”

“I will tell you that I realized that I went about things the wrong way. I went too far and in the process I nearly destroyed my own life as well as my family’s. That is what a total war will get you. There are no winners in a total war, only losers, and that is the kind of war The Wonderland is waging right now against The Lizard Kingdom.”

“Now I am the biggest proponent of second chances you will find. Despite my grand arsenal and my thirst for violence, I am always willing to let you take a step back and stop this insanity, Wonderland. Adams, Ames, you can stop this any time you want. But it has to be your choice. And if you make the wrong choice…” Kimberly slips on the Freddy Krueger glove she calls ‘Betty White’ and waves it menacingly “...then I will be forced to end you.”

Kimberly smirks knowingly, staring deep into the camera. A few moments later and Jessica Lasiewicz emerges from the phone booth. She stands next to Kim and stares at her. “Did we really need this stupid prop?”

“It isn’t a prop! It is a TARDIS!”

The Archangel rolls her eyes. “Whatever you say, Kim.” Jessica then turns her attention back to the camera, back to The Wonderland.

“Alice, Cain, you two don’t realize it yet but you are two rats on a sinking ship. You are fighting for a lost cause. As my sister accurately pointed out, your entire cause lost any and all credibility the moment you decided to take this to a level that is borderline criminal. Do you think three lunatics alone can bring down an entire company like Supreme Championship Wrestling?” Lasiewicz pauses to let her question sink in and then gives the answer by shaking her head.

“It isn’t gonna happen and you know it. All you can do is cause chaos and confusion but that will only do so much. SCW is too big to be brought down by you three. You’re like a cockroach, you are the ultimate survivors but even a cockroach will eventually run out of luck and get stepped on. And Breakdown will mark the beginning of your demise.”

Lasiewicz pats herself on the chest. “Because now you have the full attention of Vengeance and that is something you do not want. You have Kimberly Williams, who is full of chaotic violence but then you have me, and I am controlled violence. You two follow Gio’s orders no matter how crazy they may be, and you will injure anyone, even if they are innocent, all for your sick cause. But my father, The Silver Eagle, he did some violent things. He used violence to make a point. But he always said that there was a time and a place. I’ve taken that lesson to heart. I have injured people...I have ended careers...but only when it was appropriate.”

“I have stayed my hand for far too long. I have even held back on Kimberly’s leash for far too long, knowing what would happen if I didn’t stop her. But the leash is off and I am no longer staying my hand. Your time, Wonderland, is running out. Vengeance is coming and we are coming for blood. Your blood. Dobranoc…”
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)