Ace Marshall vs. Crystal Zdunich
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2021 **NOTE THE DEADLINE**
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.

Self Inflicted Wounds
-Promo-

Once upon a time there was a paparazzi princess. Her name was Crystal. She wasn't actually royalty but you better believe she expected to be treated as such. She was a bright Star that was here to reign down terror on all who came before her. Everyone was going to fall victim to her reign. At least, that's the story if you asked her.

She has a manager named Diamond, because why the hell not? This is like Stripper Kingdom. Everyone here is named after something their parents wanted but couldn't afford. I imagine between the two of them they have at least two siblings with such wonderful names such as Champagne, Mercedes, or Methamphetamines. 

Anyways, this princess comes out every week with a red carpet pulled out in front of her, and she pays people to take her picture on the side lines of these great wrestling shows she partakes in as some sort of social media stunt. The paparazzi in this title are entirely fictional. I don't even think she calls herself a paparazzi princess. Her problem is she puts on a show and expects to be treated as such.

Which makes it fair to say this princess really, really craves attention. She wants attention the world just doesn't have it out to give her. She wants all eyes on her and she wants to be somebody special. Noble goal no, but who has time for those?

She wants to be a Superstar.

Unfortunately, Crystal made a mistake. She won the SCW Television Championship and in one immediate hamfisted blunder, she dropped the only interesting thing about her in the form of her adorable manager that wasn't named after a piece of jewelry. Lexy Chapel, whether Crystal liked it or not, was the most interesting thing about her. She grabbed attention so easily. She was an attention grabbing savant.

Which is why I am here now I suppose. Because one person's trash is another's most precious treasure.

Lexy Chapel, whether you felt unjustly taken advantage of somehow, made you more relevant on shows then you were ever able to yourself. It's a bit of a tragedy in that regard. The red carpet is cute. The paid camera crew are a nice set to go along with the rug as a distraction. But it's all a rouse and not a particularly good one.

The sad reality of it is Princess, there is absolutely nothing remarkable about you. The one redeeming quality you had, you dropped out of malice.

You were under some sort of illusion that winning the Television Championship was going to lead to some fantastical run that would define your career. Now how far did that get you?

You went from being something Lexy took pride in trying to lift off the mat and give wings to, to being a doormat for all of her new and improved clients.

Alas, you are the fake paparazzi princess. That clearly doesn't mean smart princess. It doesn't mean long term planner.

It means nothing, it's literally just a brand and not even one you deserve.

But I have to sell this event somehow, don't I?

Which brings us to this week. What this is all about. Crystal, I should really be thanking you.

Thank you for foolishly giving up the best thing you ever had. Thank you for giving me that opportunity to become one of Lexy Chapel's newest clients. I didn't go to her to become a Superstar. Crystal, I already am one. Do I care if she talks for me? I can talk for myself plenty. But am I going to go into a jealous fit if she does? No.

I am not going to cry 'muh attention' when Lexy gets those cameras pointed at her. She can talk about herself if she wants. I don't care.

I get far more satisfaction in other ways. Namely by winning. Then she doesn't have to fake build something up as she had to do with you for months on end. You were literally a bi-weekly punching bag for any and all comers and she was the only one who cared enough about you to ignore this and try to do more with you.

Your newfound unwarranted and worthless confidence? That fear you expect people to feel when you're rambling on billigently when you do speak?

No one gives a damn. All the attention you seek, all that glory you want. You gave all of that potential over to me, by not being thankful for what you had in your corner, willing to fight for you and yours just as long as the checks cashed.

No one else in this world gives a damn about you, because be rest assured while you strut out there alone I've got people who have all already proven they enjoy kicking the ever living hell out of you. It'll be a super kick orgy in that ring and who doesn't love people kicking people in the face?

I don't care how much it hurts either. I expect a thank you for this opportunity. I am gracing you with this distinct privilege in facing me. Lexy is gracing you still, to this day, with opportunities to shine as our cannon fodder.

Kat Kelly kicking the side of your head in while your former manager cheered on the execution was literally as good as it gets for you here on out. 

the only interesting thing you have left to draw eyes on you are a spiteful former manager and the people scheduled week by week to come pick up an easy three count.

Don't construe this as disrespectful. That would imply you should to some degree be respected. I've never been one to buy into the whole 'as a human being I deserve X,' that just doesn't work with me.

Doom and Gloom I am willing to offer something to.

You?

No. My appreciation in one regard is as far as it goes and it will come in the form of more humiliation. I am not a sadist, I just, I don't even know why you still have a job here.