Josh Hudson vs. Konrad Raab
Hudson was attacked by Raab, Minerva, Kandis and Valentine several weeks back. A fight with Kandis was only the start, but add the Taking Hold of the Flame battle royal on the horizon, and Raab and Hudson both entrants into it, although likely for different personal reasons, this could be a match both look back to as being a turning point in their personal goals going forward.

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET THURSDAY, May 27, 2021
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: Posting this now because sleep is important. Not all that happy with this one. It’ll lead to what I’ve got planned for the rumble, though. Good luck, Fizz.

Warning Shot
[Image: hudson2020v2.png]
Josh Hudson Career Accomplishments
2023 Feud and Match of the Year
2022 Feud and Match of the Year
2018 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
2013 SCW Hall of Fame
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(3x)
SCW United States Champion(3x)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW Tag Team Champion(2x)
2008 Tag Team of the Year award(Josh Hudson & Justin Davis)
Conquered Tactical Warfare 2010
HCCW World Heavyweight Champion (4x)
HCCW World Television Champion (1x)
HCCW United States Champion (1x)
XWE InterContinental Champion (1x)
XWE World Tag Team Champion (3x)
IWC World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
EAPW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
TNW World Heavyweight Champion(1x)
WWA United States Champion(1x)
Ended Xander Valentine's 25 Match Winning Streak (2005)

[Image: scottreedbanner.png]
Scott Reed Career Accomplishments
SCW Television Champion(2x)
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

1st court case between Konrad Raab and Fizz Chambers. Orange County, California. Friday 14th May. (Off-Camera)

It was pretty quiet in the courtroom as there were a few people in the audience, but not as busy as things could've been. Both Fizz and Konrad were wearing suits due to the law of wearing suits in court. Both Konrad's and Fizz's lawyers look at each other before looking back at their clients. Minerva and Ian weren't allowed to come to court due to their relationships with their clients and would cause a massive fight. It's all Fizz and Konrad at this point. As they finish discussing plans, the Judge comes into the courtroom and takes a seat.

Judge Roberts: "All rise."

Konrad, Fizz and their lawyers stand up and the Judge nods, seeing all of the people that have attended today. Konrad and Fizz barely look at each other, pretending they didn't exist in the courtroom. However, they look directly at the Judge.

Judge Roberts: "This is a court case of divorce case of Mr Konrad Raab and Miss Fizz Chambers, getting money for the divorce. Am I correct?

Fizz Chambers: "Yes, sir."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, sir."

Judge Roberts: "Good, then we'll start discussing the situation, and your lawyers are aware of the case, am I correct?

Fizz's female lawyer: "Yes, sir.

Maverick Williams (Konrad's lawyer): "Yes, sir."

The Judge nods as he sees the amount of anger shown with Konrad's face, trying to contain himself from what Fizz got up to, but Maverick attends to that as he whispers in Konrad's ear, reminding him about what could happen if he lets loose on anybody.

Judge Roberts: "We're not going to have problems here, are we, Mr Raab?"

Konrad Raab: "No, sir."

Judge Roberts: "Good. We have a lot of evidence from both of you that something was going wrong within the relationship, even past stuff. We are going to take it one by one, starting with the problems within the relationship. I call Fizz to the stand."

Fizz nods as she goes towards the witness box and takes a seat with the gate closed on the right-hand side of her as she feels nervous, speaking to people she didn't know or met before. Her lawyer, who had red hair, skinny, tall built with glasses on her face, walks up to her with paperwork in her hands.

Fizz's lawyer: "Raise your right hand in the air."

Fizz raises her right hand in the air.

Fizz's lawyer: "I swear by God that the evidence I shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

Fizz Chambers: "I do."

Judge and Fizz's lawyer nod at Fizz after making an oath towards the Judge and her lawyer, who looks confident at Fizz, answering questions in the courtroom.

Fizz's lawyer: "Tell everyone, what happened within your relationship with Mr Raab?"

Fizz Chambers: "Sometimes, I got terrified of him, especially when we sleep together; there were times where he in his sleep would choke me and beat me up."

Fizz's lawyer: "Were those times during when you were pregnant?"

Fizz Chambers: "No, although he nearly tried once. Konrad, while he may seem a softie outside, but when you take the time to live with him, he can be one angry man, especially most of the time; he wasn't always happy. Always came home, depressed about something, mostly about work and took it out on me."

Konrad shook his head, although some parts of the story were genuine, but not entirely. Fizz's lawyer looks at Fizz, seeing her looking very worried, but there was a moment of her smiling, trying to put Konrad down. The audience gasped at the story Fizz had mentioned in court.

Fizz's lawyer: "Did he take it out on your children at all?"

Fizz Chambers: "No, because ninety-nine per cent of the arguments we had were never around our children. We agreed to that when we got married. They've never seen us argue or have fights."

Fizz lawyer: "When did you discover that Konrad wasn't coming home or communicated with you?"

Fizz Chambers: "It wasn't him not coming home as such, but it's the lack of communication that sometimes was the cause of the relationship. It started in November when I asked him about Minerva trying to break me and him up. He wasn't willing to respond. She gave him flowers and affection. How is that right at all?"

There was a small moment of pause as Konrad shook his head each time she answered the question. Fizz took a drink of water and, seeing her very distraught, being in front of the court with tears coming down. As desperate as Konrad was on speaking, it wasn't his turn. The Judge nods his head on everything going down between Fizz and Konrad that sometimes, it was at a dire hit and miss on their relationship.

Judge Roberts: "Please continue, Fizz."

Fizz Chambers: "It caused me not to trust him, caused me to be in tears, especially how good of a father Konrad was to our kids. But he has a lot of mental health problems, and sometimes, I had thought of divorcing him earlier, but he did save me in the streets back in Germany, and I forgave him more times than I should have."

Konrad Raab: "That's a lot of rubbish."

Judge Roberts: "Quiet Konrad, you'll have your say in the minute, don't interrupt me again. Please continue."

Konrad was whispered in his ear by Maverick before he nods and stays silent for the Judge as he saw it could potentially be a problem to see Konrad showing signs of anger. Still, he contained it as Fizz, on the other hand, took time to gather herself to continue with the story.

Fizz Chambers: "Then his girlfriend Minerva sent me a video of Konrad, having how do I say it in a courtroom, sexual intercourse with her."

Fizz's lawyer: "We have video evidence of that to show in court if it's alright for you to play in court."

Judge Roberts: "Please, proceed."

Fizz's lawyer puts the DVD in the drive, and it presses play of Konrad entering the hotel room and making a comment before he kisses and goes all over Minerva. There was a lot of sexual activity going on, and there was one comment pointed out during the whole act on Konrad saying he wants more of this for the rest of his life and how much better Minerva was than Fizz was. Konrad stood there, smiling, proud of his achievements, but he released that smile when the Judge looked at him.

The audience gasped at the act they saw on video as Konrad nodded, confidently on him being proud of what he did. However, his face says it all, but Fizz cried her eyes out and was given a tissue before she addresses the situation further.

Fizz Chambers: "Konrad hurt me emotionally to a point I broke down, especially after I saw that and especially after Minerva came to my house and hurt me. I nearly committed suicide a few times because of what Konrad did. That's why I want to take every bit of money away from him; I have no regrets on telling this story."

Fizz's lawyer: "I think we're done here for the day, and there's been no other evidence of Konrad and Minerva doing anything else, apart from on the wrestling shows. Maverick, do you have any questions for Fizz here?"

Maverick Williams: "Were you aware in the time of Konrad cheating on you that he was drunk when he did those activities?"

Fizz Chambers: "No, and even if he wasn't, it's still irresponsible for him to go and do what he did. Drunk or not doesn't mean you can go and cheat on other people, sir. That's not being committed to a relationship at all."

Maverick Williams: "No further questions."

Judge Roberts: "You may leave the witness stand now, Fizz."

Fizz had the small door open by her lawyer and walked off as Konrad shook his head but smiled at the evidence presented in court because it was the best night he had in his life with any woman. Fizz came back to where she was and went back to the barrister with her lawyer as Judge nods after evaluating everything mentioned and shown on the video.

Judge Roberts: "We've heard from Fizz, now we want Konrad to go to the witness stand."

Konrad nods before he calmly, trying not to show his anger off too much to go into the witness stand as Maverick opened the door for Konrad to walk in and then closed the door behind them as Maverick stands with all the evidence he had. Maverick nods at Konrad as Konrad clears his voice.

Maverick Williams: "Raise your right hand."

Konrad does immediately, knowing he's confident enough to go through with it.

Maverick Williams: "I swear by God that the evidence I shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

Konrad Raab: "I do."

The Judge still was suspicious of Konrad, but not the cheating part, but of his anger, and there were moments Konrad had nearly exploded. Maverick had to whisper in his ear to control his anger and not to swear as Maverick pulls himself away from Konrad with a screen that's not just provided for video screenings.

Maverick Williams: "What's your side of the story with Miss Chambers?"

Konrad Raab: "What Fizz missed out in the story is she kicked me out to the street after the argument we had. Of course, that wasn't the only thing; Fizz has also beaten me, black and blue; I attempted to commit suicide a few times because she beat me. During the summer of our relationship, she kicked me out of bed; she pushed me away when I wanted to give her love and affection."

Maverick Williams: "And all of this happened long before Minerva came back into your life?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes. I didn't know why Fizz wouldn't want love or affection from me. It felt like I came home just like a father to my kids than coming home as a husband and a father."

The crowd gasped that Fizz wasn't as innocent as she made it all out to be; although he was finishing off details Fizz didn't tell and completely lied about, and Fizz had nothing to say in the comeback.

Konrad Raab: "During the time of me walking away from Fizz, someone from the professional wrestling business, who's still involved in the sport Fizz's in named Agostino Romano had been spotting Fizz, kissing, hugging and sitting on Ian Lovehart's lap and not being too friendly either."

There was a picture on the screen that Agostino took of Fizz and Ian being close together, and it was dated back in July inside of a cafe, and then there were more pictures of Ian and Fizz kissing and hugged each other. Konrad shook his head at the photos. Then there was a sound recording of Ian and Fizz having noisy sex from a sound recording, even Fizz saying, you're a much sweeter man and treat me more of a proper woman than Konrad had. Ian then said Konrad sounds like a right bastard.

Konrad Raab: "Oh, there's more to this story. When Fizz kicked me out of the house because she told me to leave when accusing me of going to sleep with Minerva when I didn't even do anything, I was stupid to ignore how insecure she became. I had no idea she was cheating on me until I was with Minerva. All happened before I slept with Minerva while I was drunk. I nearly did drugs because I was so heartbroken, and I didn't do anything before then."

The Judge nodded at Konrad, understanding why he nearly resorted to doing drugs because of him being depressed as the audience gasped as there was a lot more evidence to go on than one video of Fizz cheating. Konrad had a sick smile before releasing the smile to look natural.

Maverick Williams: "During the relationship, what happened in the fights between you and Fizz?"

Konrad Raab: "They were terrible like Fizz choked me with her hands and a rope, even had a knife up to my throat, even to Minerva when she came to visit Fizz. Fizz hit me a lot, giving me a few bruises, even biting me hard. Fizz kept bringing up my father, who used to beat me up, and Fizz has a whole load of problems. To think I've saved her life, and then she treated me like a piece of garbage."

The audience gasped as there was no defence Fizz could give to anything that came out of the whole debate. However, as Konrad was telling everything, there was to know. There was a long pause of silence from Konrad as Maverick stood up and held up a DVD.

Maverick Williams: "Here's a DVD of more reasons why Fizz shouldn't have wanted money from Konrad with this footage."

Judge Roberts: "You may proceed with more evidence."

Even Konrad himself hadn't seen the DVD until now. The scene didn't happen in a hotel room or even at the tracks; it happened at Fizz's home while going out with Konrad back in August, where they got down to doing sexual intercourse. Unlike the video with Konrad being drunk, there was no sign of anyone being drunk here. Ian asked if Fizz was a better guy in bed than Konrad, and Fizz said, yes, you are. It made Konrad uncomfortable. The sexual encounter lasted a lot longer than Konrad and Minerva. DVD went to black as the TV turned itself off automatically.

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, as you see, it seemed like Fizz, unlike me being drunk at the time, enjoyed herself with Ian a lot more. So nearly everything you heard from Fizz's mouth is complete garbage. When I cheated with Minerva, at least I admitted I did it. Fizz denied every act of this. There were moments I was afraid of Fizz when she yelled and shouted at me, even trapping me in a room for days, treating me like a god damn punching bag."

Judge Roberts: "I don't tolerate the use of the D-word in this court, Mr Raab."

Konrad Raab: "Sorry, sir, but she has caused me nothing but hell, and because of Fizz, I'm angry every single day. I'm done with Fizz for good."

Konrad nods his head, but sighing as he's finished talking about the whole incident, getting everything he needed out of his mind, he breathed in and out, clearly seeing signs of Konrad holding his anger.

Judge Roberts: "Any questions for Konrad, Emma?"

Emma (Fizz's lawyer): "No questions."

Judge Roberts: "You may leave the witness stand, Konrad."

Konrad stood up, and Maverick opens the small gate doors from the witness stand for Konrad to leave and went straight over to the table. At the same time, Maverick got the DVD out of the player and places the DVD back in a small plastic slide and goes back over to Konrad as the Judge looked at all the evidence of the actual crimes taking place from both Konrad and Fizz. The Judge banged the hammer on the table. The witnesses sitting on the side talk and so did the crowd.

Judge Roberts: "Order."

Everyone was suddenly silent as Konrad hated this day in court, and so did Fizz, especially since she's screwed with all the evidence taken as the court had gone on for a bit of time now; there was not enough time to evaluate everything once.

Judge Roberts: "Due to another court case taking place here today and after the graphic scenes from both parties, we need to call you both back, and from reading the schedules of your racing and wrestling careers here, we want you both back here on the eighteenth of June at ten in the morning. We will send you both letters to remind you. The court's dismissed."

The hammer banged on the table as The Judge leaves the room, feeling bothered and shook up as two videos of sex videos in one day was too much. Still, all had to be done as Konrad leaves right away as he wanted to get out of California and go straight back to his home in Chicago, quickly after a hard day in court he had.

------------------------------------------------------------

Minnie and Konrad's at Fizz's home. Anaheim, California. Thursday 20th May. (Off-Camera)

The car's bouncing up and down, hearing wild noises, especially from a man who moaned from the top of his voice. You then hear smooching noises before hearing them putting leather clothes back on. Inside the car were Minerva and Konrad, fully dressed from their time in the car. They've sat for a while, or rather they were having sex for a bit in the car. Konrad's out of breath still from the time they had, with nobody knowing how long they've parked their car outside of Fizz's home. As Konrad gathers his breath again, he kisses Minerva.

Konrad Raab: "That's the first time I've ever had this moment in something like this. Truly amazing."

Minerva: "Since you followed my orders today, my sexy schnitzel, you deserved that. You've been a good boy lately."

Konrad Raab: "As I said earlier, anything you want me to do, I'll do without any hesitation."

Minerva and Konrad kiss on the lips before Minerva licks the side of his mask as she gets off from his lap and sits next to him.

Minerva: "Well, at least we've found a house, giving your ex-wife a visit. Now you will knock her ass out. You said something about your kids being at Fizz's granddad's house, right?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, that's what the nurse tells me. You got it; it's about time I fuck her life up. I don't give a fuck what anyone says."

Minerva: "Yes, because you are all mine, and she can't take me from you anymore, no matter how much she cried like a bitch in the court, wanting to scam money from you. I made you a dangerous and vicious bastard, although you've been that way all along. Now you fuck her up in ways I given you the tools to do."

Konrad Raab: "Oh, if these court dates weren't a thing, I would've found a way to end her fucking life. I'm not being treated like shit anymore, and it will make her rethink her decision to fuck around with me."

Minerva: "Good, you should be like that and not just from me telling you either. Come on, let's go."

Konrad nodded as he and Minerva hugged each other and kissing on each other's cheeks. They unlocked the doors of the car and rolled the black windows down to the original windows. Minerva being the closest to the entrance of Fizz's house, opens the car door and allows herself and Konrad out of the car. They then lock the vehicle before they find a way in with heavily guarded gates, or were they, as Minerva was stopped with the code to get in the house?

Minerva: "Oh my slave, you must know the code to get in this house."

Konrad Raab: "Yes, I do, my mistress. I'll enter the code in right now."

Minerva wrapped her arms around Konrad's body from behind and kissed his neck as he entered the touchpad's code before the gates automatically open. Konrad and Minerva duck down and sneak their way in. As Konrad laughs, there were no security guards, seeing a few changes around the home he didn't remember.

Konrad Raab: "Ah, how stupid can Fizz be to get rid of security guards to guard her house?"

Minerva: "She is. She doesn't have any sense to put better security, much less change the code after you've left her home."

Konrad Raab: "We wouldn't be this stupid if we lived together."

Minerva: "Put a complete halt on her precious motorcycle racing career, destroy her, fuck her up and I'll sit there and watch you hurt her while talking to her."

Konrad nods at Minerva as they've been whispering a lot as they got closer to the front door, but Konrad didn't have a key anymore. However, there's a garage that Konrad spotted as he and Minerva walked over to it. When they stop, Konrad lifts it, discovering Fizz hadn't locked the garage. Minerva and Konrad walk into the garage, although it was a very different sight when everything, but a gym and a new racing machine.

Minerva: "Hm, with that new video game racing machine and all the fancy AC units, Fizz doesn't need to take our money away from us."

Konrad Raab: “Not at all. Let's find this cunt."

Minerva: "With you beating the shit out of her."

Konrad nodded as he opens the garage door quietly as Konrad saw Fizz sitting on the sofa, watching television. Because the court case is still ongoing, Konrad puts his gloves on all in black to not get caught. After he's put the gloves on, Minerva nodded, and Konrad went straight over to Fizz and then punched her down. Fizz falls to the carpet floor before Konrad bangs Fizz's head on the floor, with Minerva having a smile on his face. As Konrad got Fizz's head pinned down, she comes to the living room, witnessing everything going ahead with Minerva as she sits on the sofa.

Minerva: "We told you to stay the fuck away from us. You made my sexy schnitzel freak out and screamed his head off because of the damage you caused to him with that court case letter."

Fizz Chambers: "Fuck you."

Minerva: "Oh no, you're the one who's fucked here. If you weren't so attached to Konnie, the power he has because of me saving his life, saving the disgusting dealings you did behind his back, you wouldn't try to scam money from us."

Konrad Raab: "Try and explain that to me, bitch."

Minerva: "Don't stand there; continue to make her suffer as she did with you with the court letter, putting us through hell. Attack."

Konrad kicked Fizz in the head with his foot had as he laid in a few punches, only pleasing Minerva, seeing that he had a killer streak in him after all. Konrad gets up, and he pulls out the spiked chain bracelet. Konrad used the spiked chain directly in her ribs multiple times, leaving Minerva with a massive smile on her face, on her creation of Konrad dealing with his feeling of killing someone in her mind. 

He gets up and sees Fizz coughing with blood as Konrad has a sick smile on his face. Konrad then uses the spiked chain bracelet and smashes it into Fizz's face that caused her to bleed from her face.

Minerva: "That's what you deserve after everything you've ever done. Now kick her."

Konrad nods, and he does just that, wildly kicking her back viciously, screaming from pure anger after the months of hell of Fizz cheating on him and then he punches her back pretty hard. Konrad goes to break the one weapon that a motorcycle rider uses, their arm. Konrad gets her in a triangle arm lock, choke her out while at the same time breaking her arm.

Minerva: "That's it, make her go off to sleep, break her fucking arm."

There was no sound from Fizz, but there was a sound of a crunch from Fizz's arm as Minerva laughs loud, feeling proud that she saw a creation made of Konrad of hurting and injuring Fizz as much as he could. Minerva then licks Konrad's mask before Konrad kisses Minerva's cheek. Minerva and Konrad crouch down as Konrad punched Fizz's heart pretty hard for extra measure, feeling the pain he had in his chest after she threw him out in the streets as Konrad holds her head tenaciously.

Minerva: "Now, you will stop being a hypocritical bitch and let him have the money. It's the best you can do because, let's face it, Fizz, for all the success you have in your piss poor sport, you don't need it. Konrad has done this because so he can forget and move on from your pathetic ass.

Konrad Raab: "Especially after you tried to kill Minerva with a knife, but now you can't do shit to us because we're the new power couple, and you're only going to go through more hell at the end next month. If you think me taking you down where it hurts now, then you wait until the court case is over, and I'll be back to end your fucking non-existent life."

Minerva: "At least when Konrad fought me, he didn't try to kill me, and you will never treat him like a piece of shit again. I think we're done here, let Fizz lay there in her unconsciousness to rethink what she fucking done to us and tried to do in court."

Konrad Raab: “I love you.”

Minerva: "I love you too. Let's go."

As an extra spice of humiliation to Fizz, Konrad and Minerva snog right in front of her being unconscious. They let go for a minute before they leave Fizz's house and get back in the car to discuss today's events of what they did achieve.

Minerva: "Before we go our ways, we got into David's head, and we beat the living shit out of Fizz. We did end up going to look for a house after all."

Konrad Raab: "Well, since we were in California and where David lives was only forty-five minutes away, we needed Fizz to realize what she fucked up between us. David as well needed a few pegs, too, after what he did to me and you. It got into his head perfectly."

Minerva: "We did, and it will make us a stronger force. You are getting stronger mentally, and that anger is so intense that you were amazing what you did to Fizz. I want you to be like this in every single match you'll have from now on."

Konrad Raab: "It's All because of you. I've never been happier with guiding me to the top and doing everything you ask me to do. It's given me a whole new set of eyes to view me as a threat instead of a fucking joke wrestler I once was. I want to be a dangerous wrestler and hurt others because when I do, it makes me happy."

Minerva nodded as they once again kissed in the car before Konrad as he had an idea to have them closer together.

Konrad Raab: "What if my pilot flies you back to your home first?"

Minerva: "I would love that."

Konrad Raab: "I take you from the airport in a taxi with you, walk you in your home before I leave you to go back on the plane home. Will save you a lot of money to get a damn plane home."

Minerva: "You're so kind to me, treating me a whole different woman. More you want to do things for me, more I feel for you, especially that attack you did on Fizz today."

Konrad Raab: “All for you. Let's go, my precious mistress."

Minerva has a smile on her face after hearing how precious Minerva was in his life. There was nothing Konrad had said to Minerva that hadn't been a lie. Konrad and Minerva take their gloves off and place them in the car's back, and Konrad drives away from Fizz's house to head to the airport. They put Konrad's gloves in the bin before entering the airport with Konrad and Minerva get on Konrad's private plane. 

Konrad's private plane pilot agreed on Konrad's arrangements, and they took Minerva back to Florida first. Konrad and Minerva hold hands and get in a taxi to send Minerva back to her home. Konrad told the taxi driver to stay where he was as Konrad walks Minerva to her house.

Konrad Raab: "I will miss you; I enjoyed every minute of being with you. I will get you something special when I'm in Chicago."

Minerva: "I love my presents. But love for us to spice things up when we see each other next week. As I said, I got bags full of surprises for you next week, and you'll experience them."

Konrad Raab: "I can't wait. I will come straight to you on Wednesday as usual. I love you."

Minerva: "I love you too."

Konrad and Minerva said goodbyes before they kissed and hugged each other. After that, Minerva goes into her caravan as Konrad goes back in the taxi to head back to the airport and gets his private plane back to his home in Chicago, where he got a cab back to his home as he rested up for the night before he goes to New Jersey the next day.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to be done with your rotten ass once and for all, Josh youtube.com shoot. (On-Camera)

"Oh, the love of violence is growing on me by every single second. I love biting the head off a bat or rather biting the head of a stupid knight. I've never enjoyed wrestling as much as I have before, making others suffer, especially when I've always been treated like a joke in wrestling long before I proudly will forever defend Minerva. Thanks to Minerva, I now made everyone fear me and gave me a sense of purpose. Fear as in fucking people up. Fear in a way I've never made anyone feel before.

Just like how Josh Hudson needed to feel after I busted him open with a pipe and choked him with it. The sound of you moaning in pain, how that was music to my ears. I loved every single minute of it, especially the hell I've been put through all these years. The more I've become attached and love Minerva on things in and out of the ring, the better I've become. See, I've never wanted any of this if I was back to the pathetic self that people like you and other people around me have called me a joke.

I'm not a joke anymore; I'm taken seriously. Oh sure, you won against Kandis a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't matter to any of us anymore. Wins and losses on me caring about them is all flash in the past, and that's the cause of me losing my fucking mind is when I cared about that. Now, I manage to make others suffer, and I still enjoyed the moment of hurting and making you suffer.

Oh, Josh, I love how you called me cancer; really, I have wanting to cause deadly cancer on the entire roster, making them have mangled twisted bodies, making others bleed and cause them to break a few bones or two. Oh, how it makes Minerva smile when she sees me beating the holy shit out of people, doing something that Germany has known me to do for many years ago when I nearly beat a man to death.

I've been hiding who I am, and I forgot how capable I was of really seriously hurting others and being angry after holding it in for so many years. I pretended to be angry years before, with the other mask, but now, it's never been a better feeling. You are cancer, and so is everyone else that's not named Minerva, Tommy Valentine and Kandis on the roster. We are all shitty people, even I have been.

Only now, I don't give a shit what you've said about me being Minerva's pet because I'd do it all over again. I'll also wrestle with her all over again because what she doesn't mention is I was the one who guided her to the top; I want her to be the future of professional wrestling. She has the good looks added on top of her. She wants me to hurt and make sure you will be wheeled to a hospital again.

No problem with me because what happened with you was only a temporary halt to your wrestling career. You only came back because of Mr Dick's deal you had. Fuck him; he's never done anything to benefit my fucking career, always held me back because of him. As I said, I've never had a PPV title match since two thousand and sixteen and it still to this day makes me fucking angry at how long I've had to wait to get one, and it pisses me the fuck off.

It makes me lose my mind so much that I let fucking loose on people, being the killer of hurting and fucking you up so bad that you will not be standing ever again. I will break your leg, break your arm, do anything it takes to take your disgusting ass down. All you'll be talking about is my losses, but screw that; beating, choking and busting people open is way more fun. 

I've never had a passion for blood and hurting others before. I've never had a love of serving Minerva in ways to make her happy. You don't know shit about Minerva and me outside of the ring or Minerva as a person as she's very different outside of the ring that only a few people get to experience, you fucking prick. You say shit about her, and I'll fucking end you. You only assume what Minerva says and does on Twitter and in the wrestling business. It's because of your ridiculous comments that it makes me want to hurt you once again because, as I said, I enjoy it. I enjoy watching the blood run down your body, feeling the blood and the pain you'll get. It only makes me happy.

So go ahead, do what it takes to win, but I do what it takes to hurt and make you suffer because I won't be treated like a fucking joke anymore. I've made myself a damn serious wrestler, and you're in complete denial about it. Am I psychotic? Damn right I am, and I've always had been when I hear Minerva and voices in my head, telling me what to do; I've never been free and never been myself in my career.

Tomorrow night, you will see flashes of the lights, and then your lights from your eyes will be knocked the fuck out, dreaming about the blood that will pour from your face if I bite you or kick you in the head so many times that you will bleed. Or even when I've punched your head so hard that you won't remember a damn thing. 

I will end your pathetic career and make sure that this time with a career suffering injury like if I wrap your head around the steel chair and throw you to the turnbuckle post, the sight of your mouth pouring with blood will make me and Minerva happy. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced GIMP because you are going down, bitch. Even if your bitch ass crew come down to the ring, they won't do a damn thing to stop me, Minerva, Tommy and Kandis to take over the world of professional wrestling. Why do I say that? Because Kandis and Minerva are the real future of this business, who will grow to be future champions, not Peyton Rice, who's overrated for her good.

Pat Evans rarely ever wrestles these days, fucking off, until waiting for Mr Dick to order him around. Jordan, who will lose to Minerva, has no problems because she's weak as fucking sin. I will overcome and hurt you, making my mark on ending you because you aren't as intimidating as you were when we fought for the first time, you've changed, and you've been nothing more than Mr Dick's bitch and his kiss ass crew."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.