Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal
SCW Queen of Queens  | Katie Steward | "Goddess Noir; Frameup"

{The episode starts in Supreme City, in a suburban area of the city. The scene opens to a black and white shot of a nice home. Katie Steward steps into thee shot on the sidewalk and stands in front of the house. She is dressed in her white pants suit and fedora. She walks up the walkway to the front door and rings the bell. A few seconds pass and the door opens to see Robin Brooks standing on the other side. She is wearing a nice long dress and her hair is done up in a poodle cut. They both stand in silence for a few moments. Katie looking a bit nervous not knowing how Robin will react to seeing her. Robin can’t be read.}

Katie Steward: Hi Robin, it’s been awhile I know. I was just wondering if we could talk. Like old times?

{Robin doesn’t show any emotion making the next few seconds uneasy for Katie, like Katie is wanting for the door to slam in her face.}

Robin Brooks: Of course, come on in Katie. Excuse the mess.

{Robin steps aside letting Katie into her home. Katie walks inside and looks around the spotless clean home.}

Robin Brooks: Can I take your coat?

{Robin helps Katie with her suit jacket and she hangs it up on the coat rack by the door along with Katie’s fedora.}

Robin Brooks: So what did you want to talk about?

{Robin walks down the hallway over to her son who is playing some his trains on the floor.}

Robin Brooks: Barry, take your trains and play in your room while mommy entertains her friend, ok?

{Barry turns his head and looks at Katie before he packs up his trains and leaves to his room.}

Robin Brooks: So what did you want to talk to me about?

{Robin turns back and smiles at Katie before turning around and walking to the kitchen. Katie follows behind her and stands in the door way. She watches Robin work in the kitchen like a stepford wife as she leans against the frame of the door.}

Katie Steward: Oh yeah, well, I just thought you should know that Hurse was in town.

Robin Brooks: Oh, is he still outside hiding in his car with a camera?

Katie Steward: You know?

Robin Brooks: Well Steven isn’t the best at covert ops.

Katie Steward: Still didn’t know about the cheating.

{Katie freezes up a little bit as she didn’t mean for it come sound the way it did. She doesn’t know how Robin will react and watches as she takes out a big knife from the drawer. Katie takes a breath as her nerves are on edge as she watches Robin cut up from fruit for her son. Katie lets out her breath in relief that Robin didn’t go after her. Robin just goes about her business and she cooks in her kitchen. Katie suspects something isn’t right with the situation. Katie walks over to the counter across from Robin and stands there to continue their talk. Though Katie detective instincts kicks in for her.}

Katie Steward: So Robin, cooking are we? I didn’t know that you did that.

Robin Brooks: Yes, well your sister isn’t the only one that knows how to cook. I know my way around a kitchen too.

Katie Steward: Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, ok. I don’t think you know your way better than Jess. She’s gone to school for her degree. I just mean you’re different. The spotless house and making dinner. So bizarre.

Robin Brooks: Katie, you didn’t come all this way to talk about me. What did you really want to talk about?

Katie Steward: Oh ok, well TJ and I solved our first case. We found Mr. D’s missing championship title. Well it was actually returned, but still we solved it. We actually got a lead on who is responsible too. Did you know that I met my Goddess? Do you remember the Goddesses Realm? Queen Robin?

Robin Brooks: No, but that all sounds amazing.

{Katie nods her head along still doing her sleuthing trying to figure out Robin. Something just doesn’t feel right with her Katie is going to figure it out. Katie continues to tell Robin her stories over the last year as the scene fades away.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to the Goddesses Realm. Maddy is in the woods where an old temple is hidden away waiting for Gigi to finish whatever she is doing to learn more of her Goddess abilities. Maddy walks over to Gigi’s mom who they met in the realm. A Goddess with the power of dreams.}

Madison Steward: Excuse me, Gigi’s mom. Hi. Do you know how much longer this is going to take? It’s kinda of making me a bit nervous sitting here and just waiting. We need tto finish our quest and get back home.

Theresa: It can’t be rushed. Gigi needs to understand her newfound powers.

Madison Steward: Oh ok. Well, do I have any kind of special ability or powers?

{Theresa looks at Maddy checking her out.}

Theresa: No.

Madison Steward: Oh. Ok then, well I’ll just go back and wait for Gigi to finish them.

{Maddy turns around and goes back to her spot to sit and wait for Gigi. Theresa feels some sympathy for Maddy.}

Theresa: Maybe there is something you could learn.

{Maddy jumps up and celebrates with a fist bump in the air. She’s excited to learn something cool like Gigi.}

Madison Steward: Yes. I knew you had something for me. Oh man this is going to be so amazing.

{Maddy runs back over to Gigi’s mom to find out what she is going to teach her.}

Theresa: Now it’s not a power that comes from a person soul like Gigi’s. It’s just a technique anyone can learn. To be a shadow thief.

Madison Steward: Even has a cool name. I can’t wait to tell Gigi about this.

Theresa: The Shadows and the Dream do have some connection. To be quiet enough to slip through the shadows and go unnoticed.

Madison Steward: Oh yes, I can so do that. To be honest with Katie and Gigi, it is really easy to go noticed around people. Anyways, you don’t need to know how I stay in the shadows, but just teach me.

{Maddy looks at Gigi’s mom very eager to learn. Gigi’s mom however doesn’t look at her and instead stares forward ignoring Maddy. Maddy steps back thinking that she’s changed her mind.}

Madison Steward: I’m sorry. I get it. It was probably too much to ask for. I just wanted to give Gigi a little extra help.

{Maddy turns around to the sight of a row of soldiers on horseback standing in front of them.}

Madison Steward: Oh that explains the silence treatment. Maybe you took do the shadow trick now.

Theresa: Can’t. We’re standing between them and Gigi. She can’t be disrupted during her mediation.

{Things get worst for them as the Musketeer Paris Dannon steps out of the line and approaches them.}

Paris Dannon: Did you think you could escape? Where is the another one?

Madison Steward: We don’t want to fight. We just want to finish our quest. You took the artifact that we need to help Katie. Just give it back and we could also help Robin.

Paris Dannon: What are you implying about my Queen?

Madison Steward: Barry. He knows. He knew something wasn’t right with her. You had to notice too. We show up and we were immediately public enemy number one. That’s not Robin.

Regent Queen Robin Brooks: Barry is a smart young man who had fallen for a very bad girl.

{Robin steps out of the crowd and in front of Paris to confront Maddy.}

Regent Queen Robin Brooks: But that is over now. He won’t see that girl anymore and you’re not going to go near him either. Paris, if you will kill her and find the other one.

{Robin steps back letting Paris to take action to Maddy. Paris is about to move in until a glow from a blue steel blade pierces through Robin’s chest. Everyone turns their attention as Robin drops to her knees and Katie’s Goddess stands behind her wielding the Claíomh Solais, the Sword of Light. The dreadlord that taken the Regent Queen’s place couldn’t hold it form and revert to its appearance. It’s dark colored plate armor and large horns sticking out of its head.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene flashes to Katie’s noir story in Robin’s kitchen. Katie continues to tell Robin her stories. Robin reaches up into a cabinet and takes out a plate. Something goes wrong as Robin feels pain and she drops the plate. It shatters on the floor which scares Katie to death.}

Katie Steward: Robin? Are you ok?

{Katie jumps up and rushes to Robin’s aid as she collapses to the floor. Robin can’t speak, but just dies on the floor while Katie is helpless.}

Katie Steward: Robin? ROBIN!?!

{Katie freaks out as she checks on Robin and she doesn’t have a pulse. Katie takes out her phone and makes a call}

Katie Steward: Hi. I need your help. It’s an emergency. Please.

{Katie shares the details with the person as she tries to aid Robin as the scene fades back.}

{The scene changes back to the Goddesses Realm as the Dreadlord Robin breaks apart and disappears after being vanquished by the sword of light. The artifact that the Goddess gave to Maddy for her quest falls to ground. The Goddess picks the artifact up and tosses it to Maddy who catches it.}

The Goddess: Don’t lose it this time, ok?

Paris Dannon: No. No! You killed her. You’ll pay for this with your head.

{Paris overcome with emotion at the loss of her Regent Queen. She draws her blade ready to fight the Goddess. The Goddess doesn’t have time for these games. She raises her hand up and snaps her fingers causing Paris and the army standing by to vanish.}

Madison Steward: What did you do? Did you just snap them out of existence?

The Goddess: No. They’re just send away and never bother you again. So there is nothing stopping you from completing your task.

{Drums are heard banging off in the distance and horns sound off in all directions. Maddy looks around wondering where it’s coming from. She realizes she’s surrounded.}

Madison Steward: What’s that? What’s happening?

The Goddess: You better get your friend and hurry. Time’s running out.

{The Goddess turns and walks away from Maddy. Maddy then turns to Gigi’s mom for answers.}

Theresa: War. War is coming.

{The scene changes to a montage of battle flags being raised and armies marching onward. The flags show medieval rendition of SCW stars logos from Bree Lancaster, James Evans, Vihaan, Owen Cruze and Shlio Valiant.}

Theresa: Go get Gigi. You have to leave.

Madison Steward: But you said…

Theresa: I know what I said, but there is no time. You have to leave.

{Gigi’s mom rushes Maddy off to get Gigi so they can leave the realm before war engulf the world.}

{The scene changes by to Katie’s noir story. The door bell rings throughout the home of Robin Brooks and Katie runs over to the door and let’s TJ Johnson inside.}

Katie Steward: Thank you TJ for coming over so quickly. She’s in the kitchen.

TJ Johnson: Sure thing Katie it wasn’t a problem. I’m still a little confused by your message on what you’re saying about Robin. You said that Robin was dead.

{Katie and TJ walk into the kitchen and TJ sees Robin’s body on the floor.}

TJ Johnson: Robin’s dead.

Katie Steward: Thanks TJ, I hadn’t noticed. Can you do anything to help her?

TJ Johnson: I can’t bring someone back to life. Katie, did you do this?

Katie Steward: (shocked at the accusation) NO! Just find out what the cause of death was.

TJ Johnson: Well I’m not a medical examiner so I can’t really tell you a whole lot. Katie, where do you think the cause of death is?

{Katie looks at TJ amused as he is trying to get her to confess to the murder.}

Katie Steward: TJ, I did not kill Robin.

TJ Johnson: And I believe you. 100%. It’s just she did try to kill you back in the Goddesses Realm.

Katie Steward: She doesn’t remember any of that. I was telling her about it and she didn’t know any of it. All she knew was me and that’s about it. It was like her mind was wiped and they made her a stepford wife.

TJ Johnson: Ok well they say bruising is the sign where you find the cause of death, so…

{TJ looks over the body, but doesn’t stand near it.}

TJ Johnson: Did you touch the body?

Katie Steward: It’s Robin. I did try and save her, but I failed.

TJ Johnson: Oh no, no, no that is bad. You can’t be here. You’re the prime suspct.

Katie Steward: I didn’t kill her.

TJ Johnson: I know, I know and I believe you Katie, but even I question that.

{A noise is heard coming from the upstairs and Katie and TJ both turn their attention to the ceiling. Katie immediately knows who it is.}

Katie Steward: Oh no, Barry…

{Katie runs out of the kitchen and heads to Barry’s room to check on Robin’s son. TJ follows her closely behind her. Katie knocks on the bedroom door and then opens it up. She finds Barry on the ground playing with his toy trains. Katie walks over and leans down to try and comfort him.}

Katie Steward: Hey Barry, how are you doing? Everything ok?

{Barry lifts his head up and turns to Katie. He looks at her with a serious demeanor.}

Barry: They need you.

Katie Steward: What?

Barry: They need your help. You have to find them.

Katie Steward: Who needs my help? Who are they? Barry? Do you mean Gigi?

Barry: Find them.

{Katie stands back up and walks over to TJ. They’re both really creep out right now.}

TJ Johnson: We should probably go.

Katie Steward: Yes. I think that might be a good idea now.

{Katie and TJ back out of Barry’s room and head to the front door. Katie opens it up and steps outside. She almost trips over Hurse who for some reason was crouch down. TJ runs over and helps Katie up.}

Katie Steward: Hurse? What are you doing?

Hurse: It was quiet around the house so I thought I might check it out. Is Robin home?

Katie Steward: Uh, no. No, she went out into town. For shopping.

Hurse: Her car is still here.

Katie Steward: She uber. Yeah when out with Paris to… you know “Shopping”.

Hurse: Robin doesn’t day drink.

Katie Steward: There was a lot Robin did that you didn’t know about.

{Katie’s last comment obvious upset Hurse and she now has poked the bear.}

Hurse: Don’t move.

{Hurse cracks the door open and immediately sees Robin’s feet sticking out from behind the kitchen counter as its views through the hallway into the kitchen doorway. Hurse takes out his services pistol and points it at Katie.}

Hurse: Robin? What did you do to her?

Katie Steward: (raising her hands up) I didn’t do anything. We were just talking. I don’t know how, but I will find out what happened.

Hurse: Do I look dumb to you? You’re running. I let you go and you’re gone. You were always jealous of Robin. She was more talented than you.

Katie Steward: Robin was my friend. She was my Brat. I trusted her. Also I know you’re hurting so you’re going to say some irrational things. I’m sorry.

Hurse: Stop talking. You’re under arrest.

{Hurse’s focus is on Katie and he doesn’t see TJ’s punch that knocks him out. Hurse falls to the ground and is out cold. Katie puts her hands back down and her and TJ takes off from the scene of the crime.}

Katie Steward: Unbelievable. How am I the one being accused of Robin’s murder and why did this world make him the cop?

TJ Johnson: Well you were the one that thought noir film would be a good thing for your reel. You’re also right. This is an obvious set up. We just have to find out who set you up.

{Katie and TJ walk on the sidewalk together still fleeing the scene. They walk by Hurse’s patrol car and the radio is on with dispatch. They relay a message to all units about an approach clash between gangs. Katie stops TJ and pushes him towards Hurse’s car.}

Katie Steward: TJ, get in the car.

{TJ gets behind the wheel and Katie in the passenger seat. They listen to the dispatcher give a description of one of the suspects in the clash.}

Katie Steward: TJ, listen. They just said that Ace is at the clash.

TJ Johnson: If they’re going to be busy with this gang war then it’ll give you time to hide.

{The dispatcher continues on descirpting others involved such as Ace Marshall, Cassidy Carter, Josh Hudson, Gavin Taylor and Justin Davis.}

Katie Steward: What is happening?

TJ Johnson: I don’t know, but I think it’ll be our best interest to go the other way.

Katie Steward: No. Barry said I need to find them. He has to mean Gigi. She must be involved in the clash. We need to help her. TJ, just drive.

TJ Johnson: Sure, stealing a police car and murder. We’re just a couple of gangster now.

{TJ starts up Hurse’s car and drives it off as he and Katie head into town as the scene fades.}

{The scene changes to another part of the city and an empty street. The camera focus on a manhole cover that moves opening up the sewer and Gigi Steward climbs out. She turns back and helps Maddy out. They look around and quickly notice they’re not in the Goddesses Realm anymore. Gigi now dressed in her Brats’ Club attire of black clothes, a leather jacket and black Brats’ Club logo bandana covering her face. Maddy wearing pants with suspenders and white colored top.}

Madison Steward: G, where are we now?

Giovanna Steward: It doesn’t look like home. We need to find Katie though.

{Gigi and Maddy gets out of the street and step up on the sidewalk. Gigi notices Dawn Lohan coming out of one of the homes.}

Giovanna Steward: Dawn?

Dawn Lohan: Oh Hi Gigi, Maddy.

Madison Steward: Where are you headed in a hurry?

Dawn Lohan: Downtown where everyone is going to be. You’re going to be there too, right?

Giovanna Steward: Of course. We’ll just follow you.

Dawn Lohan: Great. I’ll see you there.

{Dawn walks ahead of Gigi and Maddy as they follow behind her.}

Madison Steward: Where are we going?

Giovanna Steward: I don’t know, but wherever it is then Katie is sure to be there. So I guess we’re going.

Madison Steward: Ok, but we’re not trusting her, right?

Giovanna Steward: Oh 100%, she definitely eyeing me with whatever this is.

{Gigi and Maddy walks together on the sidewalk about to join everyone else downtown as the scene fades.}

{The scene opens to a late night talk show setting to Katie Steward sitting in the hosting chair. The monitor next to her paused at Gigi and Maddy walking on the sidewalk.}

Katie Steward: I hope everyone is enjoying the show. It is quite the thriller, I know, but now we have business to take care of and it is a very big weekend for Supreme Championship Wrestling. So I have gone and brought a big name for the guest on tonight’s show. She is definitely one of the favorites to win and also one of the secret participants in the battle royal for Taking Hold of the Flame. Please welcome to the show, Gigi Steward.

{Katie applauds along with the live audience as Gigi Steward walks out on to the set and joins Katie.}

Katie Steward: Amazing. I have outdone myself with my guest. I am so happy you could join me.

Giovanna Steward: It’s been awhile and I’m glad to be here and seeing what you’ve been up too. We’ve both been doing our own thing.

Katie Steward: Yes. Now we know that we both will be entering Taking Hold of the Flame this year. Making our return the this event. I can definitely feel this will be a year the a Steward headlines Rise to Greatness. It’s been long overdue.

Giovanna Steward: Well I’m very happy for you.

Katie Steward: Thank you, I am very happy for me too. (laughs) I’m kidding. I love you, Gigi. Now as we watched in the crossover show tonight. There were a few names that were flashed to the audience and also a lot more that wasn’t. Because Taking Hold of the Flame is just such a huge event. Even a lot more mysteries to be in the match and this years feels a lot more than usual. Do you have anyone that you’ll love to square off with in this match?

Giovanna Steward: That is a tough one. I really don’t have any person in mind. The last time I was in the thing was the End of the Year battle royal. I think this year we should be more of a team effort. I’m not looking to square off with anyone. I wanting to fight by your side. Maybe some of the mystery person is another Brat. Who knows? The more power to us.

Katie Steward: That would be just an amazing twist. Give everyone in the ring and different change of pace for once. Make them bend the knee finally. Could be Katelyn Buehler? Autumn Daniels would be nice fit. She would really help clean house. Robin Brooks unfortunately can’t make it. The Brats would be amazing. Now for strategy, you said it’ll be a team up. One common goal. I think we can make that happen. You’ve done pretty well for yourself in these match. I’ve had a couple of outstanding performances. Why is this Taking Hold of the Flame going to be different?

Giovanna Steward: Well like you said. They can’t beat you. You are going to prove to each and everyone of the people in the ring, watching at home, in the backstage area. You’re going to show everyone one of them why you’re the greatest SCW star in the whole company. It’s not going to matter who wins what. Or how many people do it before you. None of them can touch your greatness. It’s going to be an honor to fight by your side and train with you. No one knows just how good you are.

Katie Steward: Thanks Gigi. That is really nice of you to say. I’m back you’re back with me too. There is a lot of things I have done in SCW. I have my fun. I do my best. A Taking Hold of the Flame victory would be amazing. Main Eventing Rise to Greatness is definitely something that Katie Steward needs to do. Katie Steward is going to be the most decorated star that SCW will ever have. This is going to be my moment and I’m happy to have someone by my side to share it. Let’s go out there and win ourselves a flame.

{Katie stands up out of her hosting chair. She walks around and hugs Gigi while the audience applauds in gleeful cheer. The scene begins to fade and the episode ends.}

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal - by Ace - 06-09-2021, 12:43 PM
RE: Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal - by Ace - 06-11-2021, 04:10 AM
RE: Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal - by Team Desire - 06-11-2021, 07:59 PM