THOTF update
The first half of the show is written. Still need to read, judge and write the battle royal. This will all come later this week. Enjoy some of the week as you can and we'll hit the ground running soon.
I DEMAND A RECOUNT! There was RPER fraud this year and I protest the results until a third party arbitrator can confirm the legitimacy of these rps!

I am offering to write the Flame. In fact, have me fill out a job application to write it and then deny it please. It will be much more official and I can file it with the rest of my rejection letters lol.
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]
Thanks Olek for all the hard work you put into the fed
----

Writer of Dillusion, David Helms, Katelyn Buehler, Kordy and Bianca Evans
Its always a great read, worth the wait. <3
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
Update - I've read everything, I've just got to make some decisions and, unfortunately, still, to write the battle royal. That's the plan for the next couple of days. I am also going to be planning out some of the angles for the next few weeks too with the aim of just allowing me to hopefully know what I'm doing and have some strong shows to start RTG season.

To that end, I plan to have the first card post-THOTF up tonight and I'll update it with any other hype once the show goes live. For those wondering, I'll have the deadline Friday night, show taking place Saturday night to allow plenty of time to roleplay and react.
Update: The show is coming along. That said, yesterday proved to be a bit of a write-off as I was making sure my father was okay after his second vaccine shot. In any case, I've got some paid work to do this morning, before I hope to spend the rest of today finishing the show. Taking Hold of the Flame will either be up tonight or tomorrow morning. Thank you for your patience.
Additional update - yes, I am still going to try and solo write most of the shows on the build to RTG. It's a yearly tradition and I'm going to try and do it and keep shows on time. I'd like to allow people to focus on roleplaying and hopefully enjoying the angles/stories heading into RTG.