Cornelius Locke Isaac Thomas in action
2 RP Limit for singles matches

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET FRIDAY, June 25, 2021 – show is taking place on Saturday, June 26, 2021
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
(We open backstage and we see Bianca Evans come up to the camera and pull it aside)

Bianca: What was that! Oh yea my knee in Ace's FACE! BOOYAH but oh yea Big C has something to say so bring that shit on over.

Bianca Says as she brings the camera over to Cornelius who is sitting nursing a water bottle hes shacking his head in a dejected manner.

Clit: SCW ...Scw you disapoint me i give you gold. I come into your ring and elevate your big ol stupid battle royal. I don't expect everyone to be on my level....thats impossible but i expect these people that this company is spending what Millions of dollars on? To take the ball i pass them and work with it....You see this...

Clit flashes his phone and we see...

Taking hold of the flame 2021 Battle Royal Star Rating = 4 Stars.

Clit: FOUR STARS you savages! How could you do this to me!

Clit angerily throws his phone against the wall destroying it as it shatters into bits.

Clit: Do you know what this does to my star average. Do you know what this makes ME look like!?! I dont care about that title match Selena Frost i could get a five star... maybe a six. But not the ten she just doesnt have the tools. No No...Ace Marshall can deal with that mess. What I care about is the masterwork that is my in ring career being hindered by the sloppy as in ring work of the idiots on this roster. Its like they are Fingerpainting and i am painting the six teeth chapel here. DO YOU SEE the difference...GOD DAMNIT

Clit says throwing his head back in frustration.

Clit: Hudson...Hudson you on the other hand... I saw something in you I'm not bitter about you tossing me. I'm a big boy i dont get my boys in a twist. Because all you did was get my attention...And you and I we will be seeing each other once more oh yea...not sure when but we will. Oh yes we will...

Clit: Rise to greatness is coming and we will be seeing the greatest match in SCW history. For no other reason because I will be in it. My opponent it doesnt even matter because This four star shit...this four star shit will not do. I need to redeem myself SCRATCH THAT I have to redeem myself and Prove that The ten star match...it isnt just a pipe dream. Well it is to just about everyone else in this company but to me...for me. It is an imminent reality. And no one will stop me from getting each and every one of those ten stars.

-fin-
----

Writer of Dillusion, David Helms, Katelyn Buehler, Kordy and Bianca Evans