I'm Sorry
I hate this more than any of you could ever possibly know, but I have got to step away. 

I'm going through a separation. Things haven't been the best for nearly a year in that regard. A lot of it is on me, and me being me, I always take full blame. It's how I've always been wired. Living with the fact that I can only see my kids three days out of the week has been pretty taxing. Not to mention, other variables within my personal life, which have truly effected my mental health in ways I've done my best to ignore, by trying to keep busy, by trying to do all that I can to keep my mind of all of it. But here I am, unable to do it anymore. I've had suicidal thoughts here and there. I've gotten myself into counseling, and trying to be the best father that I can be.

Today, it has all finally taken a toll.

I appreciate all of you, and this fed. I appreciate Olek for providing me with this as an outlet for a lot of my mental health issues that I chose to ignore for the better part of two decades. I hope it's still around when I'm able to come back. I know I am involved in some very high end profile feuds, but right now, I can't give it my best or do this place any justice with the way things are right now. I love you all, and I will be sure to check in from time to time, hoping to see you all killing it with your stories and what not.

Until then,

Josh
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

Josh, brother, your mental health and wellbeing is more important than anything right now.

I'm super happy that you're taking the steps to getting some help and trying to not just keep afloat but get your head well and truly above water.

You take care of yourself and yours kids, man. I wish you nothing but the best and hope things work out. I'm sure we'll all still be around when you're in a better place and want to jump back in the saddle.

Nothing but love, my dude.
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
Love you man.

Take care of yourself and your kids first. We've talked about some of your struggles and I hope you know from those talks that I am truly here for you if you want to talk.

This is a silly game we all play together, but it's never much fun with a lot of things weighing on your mind. It doesn't always serve as a distraction when you need it.

I hope you can take this time and focus on yourself and don't forget that you're still a damn good dad no matter what anyone tells you. I wish nothing but the best for you. Thank you for all you've helped me with.
[Image: JORDAN1.png]
You know I love you, and I'm here for you. Take care of yourself, that's the most important thing over everything else.

All of this and all of us will be here for you when (and if) you're ready for it.
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
Love you, bro. We're all here. You know that.
FAMILY LOVE JOSH

ALWAYS
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
Don't ever be sorry for taking time for yourself. I have been since January and I am not sorry at all. The fact that you know you are having mental health issues and you still have the courage to say that this is not working and you need some time away? Good for you. Always remember while I have very little idea of what has gone on between you and your wife, you are one hell of a Dad. I can tell that just by the way you talk about your sons. Trust me, those two boys are better off with you 3 days a week than many people are with their dads for 7.

If you  need me you can you message me anytime. Love you Josh, and remember if I end up at Western for a job, I'm going to pester you.
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]