Ravyn Taylor vs. Ikiro Yoshida
Ravyn Taylor vs. Ikiro Yoshida

2 RP Limit for each singles matches; 2 RP limit for tag matches
Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, September 18, 2018
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
Things had not gone so well for Ikiro Yoshida, 

There was a lot going on in his personal life which he had tried to keep private for the most part. His feelings for Sienna Swann continued to grow, but the beautiful Angel and he had spoken to him recently and through the convo they decided that it was best for now to keep things distant. She told Ikiro she had a lot of issues herself which she wanted to get sorted so she could be the Angel he always see her as.

Ikiro understood although felt there was somethings she wasn’t telling him, but he had convinced himself that she was more than likely trying to protect him. Which in his eyes made her even more of an Angel. Fast forward a little and we find ourselves on the verge o a huge with match for Ikiro at Apocalypse. He was set to face one of the top female talents in SCW if not THE top female talent in Zoe Sperling, aka Syren.

Their last bout didn’t go as planned for Ikiro with a masked individual attacking him and ruining their match. Syren was obsessed with regaining her SCW World Championship and looking at Ikiro as nothing more than an nuisance SCW put in her path. Mr. D had decided to put them back in the ring tonight at Apocalypse. 

Before hand Mr. D had tried to get the identity of the individual under the mask but to no avail due to CHBK not allowing them to sign with SCW. It was a ploy by management which didn’t work. Ikiro found this out and didn’t want a repeat of what happened on Breakdown so opted to ask his two friends Ryu Ishimoto and Hiroshi to accompany him to the ring to make sure nothing happens. They had agreed of course, why wouldn’t they? 

So in his excitement but also to use as a visual deterrent before the show Ikiro tweeted out to the world that he would not be alone as he sat at the back of the car while it was heading to the arena. 

EyeYoshi: <There, now they will understand you do not toy with EyeYoshi.>

Hiroshi: <it has been quite a while since I got to hit someone in or outside of a wrestling ring, this should be fun.>

Ryu: <You only wish to throw down with the Canadian Heartbreak Kid.>

Hiroshi: <It has been a long time since we last met.>

There is a chuckle from the grizzled veteran from Japan while he drank from his water. Ryu however was a little more composed just like Ikiro.

Ryu: <You do not have to worry; Hiroshi and I shall do best to make sure nothing happens to you tonight or any night for that matter moving forward. This is a huge opportunity for you my friend, I have followed her career and a win would raise your stock.>

Ikiro nods, this match while it concerned also served as a great means to distract him from what was going on elsewhere. Finding out his wife and child were alive put him through the ringer, it really did. He still hadn’t decided how he was going to handle properly a lot of which was due to his feelings for Sienna which they of course had consummated before Rise to greatness. 

Upon arrival of the Arena, the fans outside all tried snapping photographs as they drove by. The windows of the car were blacked out and while usually Ikiro would have stopped to entertain the fans of SCW, this time he did not. 

The car would pull up outside in the parking lot area, Yoshi the first to exit and head to the boot where he grabs his bag. Ryu and Hiroshi follow as all three begin to head into the Arena and make their way to the backstage area entrance. There three looked intimidating to the same, hell Hiroshi alone was intimidating enough, a man who was known to have one of if not the stiffest chop in the world. 

The three continued to talk amongst themselves while heading toward the entrance where security stood, along with them was Dean Black dressed in jeans, a black t-shirt and a leather jacket. He was usually a go to guy if you needed something and was the man you spoke to generally if MR. D wasn’t around. Ikiro smiles and shakes his hand.

EyeYoshi: “Mr. Black, very good to see you. How are you?”

Dean nods before shaking hands with Hiroshi and Ryu. His attention returns to Ikiro.

Dean: “Busy, a lot going tonight as you know. Which to be honest is why I’m here. I’m afraid management have decided not to allow your two friends here into the building tonight.”

Ikiro stood there for a moment unsure what he had said, it was true that he was learning English and getting more and more fluent in it. Sometimes when people talked to him he would zone a little. Ryu looked to Hiroshi and took over the convo.

Ryu: “You are not allowing us into arena? Why?”

He nods to Ryu who folds his arms with a slight annoyed look on his face now.

Dean: “Honestly, management see the tweet from Ikiro here earlier and that’s got them on edge. They want this event to go off without a lot of problems and having you two at ringside with Ikiro tonight could cause problems.”

Ryu: “We are here not cause problems, we here to make sure no problems occur tonight.”

Dean: “I get that, but we’ve taken precautions tonight, beefed up security so nothing should happen and Ikiro can have himself a proper match tonight.”

Ikiro: <What is going on?>

Ryu covers his face and lets out a disgruntled sigh. Hiroshi slaps the shoulder of Ikiro and looks up at the King of Karaoke with annoyance.

Hiroshi: <We aren’t allowed into arena.> 

Ikiro: <What? Why not?>

The look on ikiro said it all really not only to both Ryu and Hiroshi but to Dean Black away who could sympathize with all three men.

Dean: “I get it, you have little trust in the system here right now.  A lot of people do, but tonight is going to be fine okay. Tell Ikiro that he has my word that nothing will go down tonight. We’ve got things covered.”

Ikiro: “You have covered?”

Dean: “Yeah, we’re in Chicago we got it covered. So you just focus on your match, best I can do is let your two friends stick around backstage in a guest room. Watch the show from there.”

Ikiro runs his hands through his hair and begins to wince, not in pain just frustration. This wasn’t how he had hoped things would happen but here we were. He wanted to have them in his corner, if you can count on anyone it’s your friends after all. 

Dean: “Sorry but can we hurry this up, you’re not the only ones I need to talk to before tonight’s show.”

Ryu: “Yes, of course. We appreciate the hospitality Mr. Black. The guest would be fine, could we stay with Ikiro until the show starts?”

Hiroshi: <This is waste of time, we just go find them and kick their ass now.>

Almost immediately Ryu snapped back at the grizzled vet’s direction giving him a death glare.

Ryu: <We shall do no such thing, this could cause issues for Yoshida-San. We are here to support not cause chaos.>

Hiroshi: <There better be Sake, I do not like the alcohol in this country.>

Security of course throughout this stand stoic while watching and listening to this discussion. Dean to all three men and motions for an answer.

Ikiro: “Fine! You say they can stay backstage?”

Dean Black nods.

Ikiro: “Very well I trust SCW’s judgement. Everything is just very frustrating for EyeYoshi.”

Dean: “I get it bro, I do. Don’t worry focus on your match tonight okay? Good luck, and hope you two enjoy the show.”

Ryu: “So do we. Thank you for hospitality.”

Dean nods again and says something to Security, the three men sign in and given id badges for the night ahead before heading inside the arena and going to the locker room area. Of course, later on the show would go on for all and sundry, there was a stacked card which the SCW fans were treated to some incredible matches. The return of Chris Cannon for Example and Sienna Swann defending her World Championship for the very first time.

Seeing her with that belt brought a smile to Ikiros face, he was very proud of her just like many were. But for Ikiro the night didn’t go as he had hoped at all. He was attacked again by the masked man, the match itself didn’t even get underway properly at all. A man called Thirteen leapt from the crowd to try and stop proceedings, but it was too little too late in the eyes of the King of Karaoke while he nursed his wounds. He was not happy while being checked for a concussion by the medical staff of SCW. 

SCW Doc: “If you hold still for a minute the fast this’ll be over.”

Yoshida-San wasn’t alone in the room, Hana Ito was there to help facilitate the language barrier between Ikiro and the doc.

Hana: <Please stay still so he can check you over.>

EyeYohshi: <Leave me alone, I am no baby. I feel fine, I have had much worse than that.>

Hana: <I’m sure you have, but it’s company policy to do this. It won’t take long.>

EyeYoshi: <Policy can kiss EyeYoshi’s ass. After what happened out there tonight, EyeYoshi does not care about policy! This could have been avoided Hana, but SCW denied my friends.>

Hana: <What happened out there tonight was unfortunate…>

Before she could continue, the door to the room opened and in walked Hiroshi and Ryu. Both men look very annoyed, the SCW Doc immediately holds up his hands.

SCW Doc: “I’ll come back later, don’t go anywhere Ikiro without seeing me first okay?”

Yoshida waves him off

Hana: “Mr. Ishimoto, a pleasure to see you again.”

Ryu: “Likewise Ito-chan, what happened out there?”

EyeYoshi groans.

EyeYoshi: “Apparently it was unfortunate.”

Hana: “It was.”

Hiroshi rolls his eyes while walking over to Ikiro and looks him over himself.

Hiroshi: <No, what is unfortunate was putting our trust in SCW to protect Yoshida-San. We would have done a much better job than that Stranger Things guy.>

EyeYoshi looks at Hiroshi confused.

EyeYoshi: <Stranger things?>

Ryu: <He speaks of Thirteen, comparing him to Eleven from Stranger Things.>

EyeYoshi: <Ooooh the little girl! Yes, EyeYoshi gets it now.>

Ikiro then laughed at the thought as did Hiroshi. Hana Ito however wasn’t laughing, she was concerned.

Hana: <SCW really is sorry for what happened tonight, it isn’t like they didn’t do all they could to stop this from happening.>

Ryu: <But they did do all they could, only it was more of a hinderance than an actual solution. Very disappointing Ms. Ito.>

Hana: <Well I can pass on any grievances to Mr. D if you would prefer, I know he values Mr. Yoshida’s presence in the company.>

Ryu: <You can tell our grievances, but also tell him that Hiroshi and I wish to discuss the opportunity to have an SCW contract. We are not going anywhere, we wish to stick around and help our friend best we can. If we must sign a contract with the company, so be it. But make no mistake this will not happen again to him. I will not allow it to even if we have to take matters int our own hands.>

Hana nods immediately and says her goodbyes to everyone in the room. Ikiro holds the back of his head wincing.

EyeYoshi: <I think I have concussion…>

Ryu: <Nonsense, there is nothing up there to get concussed!>

That through about another round of laughter form the trio, Ikiro obviously hurting still as Ryu pats his long time friend on the shoulder. 

EyeYoshi: <Did I hear right, you wish to sign deal with SCW?>

Ryu: <Yes. This shall not happen again.>

Hearing that put a smile on the face of Ikiro, he had hoped one day the two of them would be in the same company once more. With Hiroshi with them they could possibly be quite the force in SCW, only time would tell however because they still had to ink a deal, and no one really knew whether Mr. D would even accept this kind of proposal….

But the idea of Ichiban reforming in the United States had to be a interesting proposition for SCW to increase its presence in the Asian market…

Surely?

Vs. Ravyn

The camera is lit, the shot is near perfection. Ikiro Yoshida stands in front of the camera with both Ryu and Hiroshi either side of him. All three men are dressed in suits, the look very much the professional type. Ikiro’s hair is tied back into a bun. All three men stair at the camear, however it is only Yoshida-San who addresses it…

Rec.

EyeYoshi: “I cam to America to compete, I came here to have fun. Lately it feels like I have been unable to do either recently. Facing Syren was meant to be a huge deal, but she looks at EyeYoshi as nothing more than a nuisance than an opponent she could learn from. Instead she only cares about regaining her SCW World Championship. The very same championship that rests on the beautiful Sienna Swanns shoulder. Now I have always been respectful to my opponents whenever I have faced them, it was how I was taught.”

EyeYoshi: “But the lack of respect I have received recently both from my opponents and SCW hasn’t gone unnoticed and EyeYoshi is now going to change this. Standing with me is Ryo Ishimoto and my good friend Hiroshi. They shall be signing contracts with SCW very soon, hopefully at Breakdown tomorrow night so what happened two weeks ago and last week at Apocalypse cannot happen again. But EyeYoshi doesn’t believe SCW has the capacity to protect him, she he shall do it himself.”

EyeYoshi: “A man who hides behind a mask, not a man they are coward and EyeYoshi wishes for them to know that they are most fortunate that we do NOT know who they are. But we shall, we shall unmask you and then punish you for what you have done to the King of Karaoke. Because this is NOT a game to me, unlike to each of you who I know are probably to listening to me now and laughing.”

Ikiro shakes his head.

EyeYoshi: “Ravyn Taylor, you and EyeYoshi will face off tomorrow night. I would like to offer respect, but I know you will show none in kind to EyeYoshi. You love to play the games of the mental kind, EyeYoshi likes to play games of the physical kind, like Twister. Only there shall be no wheel of fortune to pick a colour for this game, there shall be no rolling of the dice at all. Because I will show exactly who it is you are facing just like I did to God at Rise to greatness. You are incredible talent, this is a huge match, maybe even Main event of Breakdown.”

EyeYoshi: “I should be humbled by the opportunity, but you have taken that away from EyeYoshi and it is now time I take something from you and especially your wife. The game as of now is OVER!”

It was short, it was sweet, it was too the point. Ikiro looks at the camera with a very different demeanour now, he isn’t happy about the situation or the last few weeks. It is all coming about head for the King of Karaoke and hopefully tomorrow night a week before Fatal Fortunes Ikiro can get some momentum going into a show that was left entirely up to chance, unlike tomorrow night where he could take full control of his destiny at least once more…
[Image: 2viqyxx.jpg]