Purity Pixie vs. Katie Steward
3 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, July 24, 2021
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | Goddess Noir 'The Chase Continues"

{The episode opens on the streets of Supreme City. We join Gigi and Maddy Steward running down the street trying to escape from being caught by some gang goons. The Steward girls are still dress up as a pair of hoodlums. Gigi in her Brat Club outfit. Maddy Steward ducks into the alley and reaches back pulling Gigi with her. The goons don’t see it and end up running pass them.}

Giovanna Steward: (catching her breath) Nice move, Maddy. Ducking into the alley like that. Think we lost them. We shouldn’t be too far now from Katie’s gang turf. We’ve been through Selena’s, Dark Fantasy’s, The Streets’ and just barely made it out.

Madison Steward: I don’t know passing through the parking lot of Ace’s ‘Variety’ show club was nice and friendly.

Giovanna Steward: Oh yes, there were so many wholesome customers waiting in line for the club when we walked by.

Madison Steward: G, you think we’ll find Katie?

Giovanna Steward: Of course, she’s probably has the biggest building in the city. Her office is on the top floor and she’s the Queen pin of this world.

Madison Steward: (laughs) Oh yeah. You’re probably right.

{Gigi and Maddy hide in the alley. They wait for a few minutes until it’s safe to move and continue their search for Katie. A car pulls up on the street and the driver spots Gigi and Maddy in the alley. They roll down their window and call out to the girls.}

Sasha D.: Gigi, Maddy.

{Gigi and Maddy look up and see Sasha pulling up to the sidewalk. They walk over and meet her.}

Giovanna Steward: Sasha. Oh thank Goddess for a friendly face.

Sasha D.: What are you two doing around here?

Giovanna Steward: We’re trying to find Katie.

Sasha D.: Well I know where she is. I can take you to her. Hop in.

{Sasha unlocks her doors to let the Steward girls in. Maddy feels a little skeptical sh grabs Gigi’s arm and pulls hr away for a brief meeting.}

Madison Steward: Wait G, are we sure we can trust her? Here everyone is in charge of their own gang. What do we think that makes Sasha? She is clearly a mafia princess.

{Gigi nods understanding Maddy’s concern. Both girls look at Sasha trying to get a read on her to figure out if their suspicious is correct. They look at each other as they’re on the same page now how they’ll figure thing it out. Maddy nods.}

Giovanna Steward: Sasha, are you a mafia princess?

{Sasha is taken aback by the question. She needs to think it over for a few seconds. Like the question suddenly put thinks in perspective for her.}

Sasha D.: Wow I didn’t realize. Suddenly no line at the coffee shop makes so much sense now. I do know where Katie is though and I will take you if you get in the car.

Giovanna Steward: Yeah. We were just testing you. It’s a strange world so can’t be too careful.

{Gigi and Maddy step into Sasha’s car and she take them to where Katie is as the scene fades.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene opens and continues with Gigi and Maddy as Sasha drops them off at Katie’s building where her office is. Gigi looks up checking it out and smiles knowing she was right. They head inside and check the index }

Giovanna Steward: See Maddy, Katie is so predictable. She is the Queen pin of the city. Rules over her Queendom.

{The Steward girls walk into the building’s lobby. They find Katie’s office in the index listed on the wall and proceed it’s floor. The scene changes to few minutes later and Gigi and Maddy step onto the floor and walk down the hallway to Katie’s office. They get closer to the door and read the text on the glass window. They learn their assumption of the world might be wrong.}

Giovanna Steward: Steward & Johnson, Private Investigators. Wait, she’s Sam Spade?

Madison Steward: Oh I get it. While everyone here is in charge of their own turf. Up to no good. Katie is the one that reveals it and brings them to justice. So she wins.

Giovanna Steward: Right, well we’re here now so let’s just finish our quest and be done with it.

{Gigi goes to open the door, but before she can it opens on the other side. Hurse leaves the office in a huff. He sees both Gigi and Maddy outside and checks them out. Like he recognizes them from somewhere.}

Hurse: Do I know you from somewhere?

Giovanna Steward: No.

Hurse: Well just out of my way. I got a job to do.

{Hurse marches forward very focus at his task on hand. Gigi and Maddy brush off that bizarre interaction and walk into the office where they find Katelyn Buehler in a panic.}

Giovanna Steward: Katelyn, are you ok? What happened?

Katelyn Buehler: Gigi!

{Katelyn runs over and hugs Gigi tight. She looks like she’s been freaking out and crying. She let’s of Gigi and turns and gives Maddy a hug too.}

Madison Steward: Oh, thanks, but we’re just here to talk to Katie. She is in the back.

Katelyn Buehler: No. Katie’s not here. Neither is TJ. I have no idea where they are and Hurse is out of his mind if he thinks he knows what happened.

Giovanna Steward: When was he in a right frame of mind? I mean, what happened?

Katelyn Buehler: He thinks Katie murdered Robin.

Madison Steward: Woah, that finally happened.

Katelyn Buehler: He just came around to threaten me to tell him where she is hiding. Katie is on the run now.

Giovanna Steward: Oh Goddess No.

Katelyn Buehler: I kept telling him, trying to get it through his thick skull that if Katie is on the run that only means she’s trying to clear her name. She wouldn’t have to do that if he wasn’t incompetent.

Madison Steward: So Katie murdered Robin and is on the run trying to clear hr name and find the real murderer?

Giovanna Steward: Which means it’s going to be impossible to find her now.

{Gigi lowers her head as she is frustrated with the progress theey’ve made only to find out they still have a long way to go. She heads into Katie’s office and Maddy follows behind her as the scene fades.}

___________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to one of Katie’s safe houses in the city where she is staying. Waiting for most of the heat to die before she tries to figure out what is happening. Katie stands by the window in her white suit. Her jacket and fedora was left behind at Robin’s home. She peeks through the closed blinds checking out the club “The Palace” across the street.}

Katie Steward: The Palace? What happened to Gina’s club?

{Katie notices something around the club. She stares at the bugs trying to make them out. The door to the motel she’s in opens and Katie jumps away from the blinds. She moves out of view of the person. She sees TJ walk into the room and closes the door behind him. She walks up to him from behind that scares the life out of him.}

Katie Steward: TJ.

TJ Johnson: (gasps) Katie, don’t sneak up on me like that. We’re both on the run here.

Katie Steward: I’m sorry. Did you notice anything hovering over the club outside? Like pixie’s? It look weird. Like some kind of omen.

TJ Johnson: No. I wasn’t really paying attention. I was busy trying to get back here unnoticed. Is this really what you want to talk about?

Katie Steward: No. Of course not. What did you find?

TJ Johnson: Well it’s not good. They have your belonging at the scene and your car. Plus, Barry saw you there. You’re pretty much the prime suspect. Cap that off with Hurse won’t stop until he catches you. We’re pretty much screwed.

Katie Steward: Oh Goddess. Well they can’t actually prove that I killed her though. I didn’t touch her. I was there, but sh just collapsed.

TJ Johnson: If that’s true. We just got to wait for the medical examiner to rule the death of natural causes and we’re safe.

Katie Steward: What do you mean ‘If’ it’s the truth? It is the truth.

TJ Johnson: I know. I’m just saying it’s up the medical examiner to clear you of it. I’m on your side here. Look this whole situation has us all stressed out. We just need to relax and let things cool off for a bit. Nobody knows we’re here. Just get some rest.

Katie Steward: Ok, that’s not a bad idea. I could use a couple of hours.

{Katie walks over to the bed and she lays on top of the covers, resting her head on the pillow. She closes her eyes and tries to sleep. Though she is having some trouble with a bright light on her face.}

Katie Steward: TJ, can you get the lights, please? It’s too bright in here.

{TJ walks over and hits the switch turning off the lights in the room. Although it doesn’t change the brightest in the room. Katie frustrated not knowing TJ did anything. She sits up on the bed.}

Katie Steward: TJ, I said turn off the lights…

{Katie and TJ are both distracted by the orange glow coming from the blinds. Katie gets up out of the bed and walks over grabbing the pull strings.}

Katie Steward: Is it the police spotlight? Did they find us?

TJ Johnson: The spotlight isn’t orange, plus they’ll be on the loud speaker giving us instructions.

{So it’s not the police. Katie pulls on the string to open the blinds. Outside their room is an orange glowing pixie just hovering outside and getting brighter.}

Katie Steward: I knew I saw something. Why is it getting brighter? It’s giving away our location. I knew this was a bad omen.

TJ Johnson: But you were one in the Goddesses’ Realm.

Katie Steward: I was a Fae, TJ. A fairy. With beautiful butterfly wings. This, this is just an annoying pest.

{The pixie outside continues to get brighter and Katie gets worried that someone is going to show up. She runs out of the motel room safe house. She grabs a broom off the maid’s cart nearby and runs at the pixie whacking it with the broom knocking it to the ground. The glowing light of the pixie dies.}

TJ Johnson: Katie, are you sure that’s just a pest? Like bugs. They’re not viewed as individuals. It’s not going to look good on your case and stacking up the murders.

Katie Steward: But I didn’t murder one time. Well I killed it on stage multiple times. I am just fantastic.

TJ Johnson: Are you really doing this right now?

Katie Steward: Sorry.

{Katie and TJ move closer to check on the pixie, luckily for Katie it does show it’s moving, but unlucky the glow of the pixie did attract the attention of people standing outside of the club across the street and they are not moving in to check out what happened.}

Katie Steward: And we are back on the run…

{Katie and TJ takes off from the scene and they continue to be on the run as the scene fades.}

{The scene opens in Toronto, Ontario, Canada at the SCW Studio lot where Katie’s late show returns home for Rise To Greatness. The monitor of the set is paused where the show left off with Katie and TJ on the run. Katie isn’t sitting behind the table. Instead the camera pans over to a make shift forest is made for a comedy skit to play. Katie peaks her head out from behind a couple of the trees. The live audience applauds at her appearance.}

Katie Steward: Oh My Goddess. TJ. TJ…

{TJ’s head pops out from behind the trees too joining Katie in the skit.}

Katie Steward: Do you know why tonight’s show is so special? It is our Rise to Greatness episode. I thought why should I bother being stuck behind the desk for something I do on a regular episode of Breakdown. Even though those shows are meaningless with the bloated egos that are packed into the show.

TJ Johnson: But Katie, they say that about you.

Katie Steward: Oh they said a lot of things about me that we’re not going to repeat. Because it’s childish and dumb and I am so above. I’m a smart woman who is a role model to people. I am someone who gives her fans what they want. Entertainment! So that’s why I’m taking my audience, camping.

{Katie steps out of the mini forest of trees on the set and her and TJ walk over to a couple of chairs and they take a seat.}

Katie Steward: Although this Rise to Greatness, I am only featured on the pre show. I am not upset. As I apologized last week I having been there for my fans. Now I have to work on gaining their acceptance back. Give them the entertainment that they’ve been starved with for so long because the talented roster forgot the talent at home.

{Katie’s audience chuckles at the comment. The bitchy Katie they loved looks to be showing up for Rise to Greatness.}

Katie Steward: Now I planned this special trip for my audience and we are looking for something unique…

{An SCW intern wanders out onto the stage behind Katie and TJ. They wearing some cheap paper made wings and a headband with wire and cotton balls on.}

Katie Steward: Something called a Purity Pixie.

{The audience talks among themselves and point at the intern behind Katie. That gives TJ his cue to notice the wandering intern.}

TJ Johnson: Katie, I think we found our guest that we were looking for.

Katie Steward: Oh yes. The SCW Intern. What perfect timing to show up and dressed for the occasion.

SCW Intern: This is what it said to do…

Katie Steward: No. No. No. No talking. Just stand and look nerdy. Thank you. You’re just a moving mannequin. I just what to show my audience what we believe we’re facing at Rise to Greatness. What the Goddess is facing at Rise to Greatness. A pixie is a mythical creature who has magical powers. Well, we thought so because they’re going to need it if they’re showing up against me. It’s still going to be a very one sided fight. I am a Goddess fighting a Pixie. I just swat the thing away.

{Katie does the swat motion and ends up smacking the intern in the face with the back of her hand. They clutch the nose and stumble a bit. TJ catches them and helps them off the stage.}

Katie Steward: Thank you for the demonstrate. Very useful. Rise to Greatness is the ultimate ending to a whole lot of things in SCW. Rivalries, Careers, Dreams. It’s not until a couple of weeks after the rebirth happens. Reincarnation. Reinvent ourselves and do it all of again for another year thinking that year is going to be different. This year though I think I’m going to get a jump on it. I came back to SCW to make a statement. To show everyone who the best SCW star is without any doubt. So Rise to Greatness. I have no business with the Purity Pixie. I’m not pure and they’re going to find out how bad I truly am.

{Katie turns around walks back through the forest on the stage as she heads backstage as the scene and the episode fade.}
Season 2 / Episode 3 / My Desires