The Golden Boys vs. The Jackass & Big Ass Connection vs. Vengeance vs. Lexy’s Angels
Adam Allocco & Bison Jones vs. Tommy Valentine & Kandis vs. Kim Williams & Jessica Lasiewicz vs. Autumn Valentine & Katsumi Yashidi

SCW World Tag Team Championship

6 RP Limit for tag matches

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, July 24, 2021
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: This one links up to the events in the last Kandis rp but can be more or less understood without having read it for those interested. This one is development only. Good luck everyone!

"Worries"
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
OOC: And unbelievably, here's my second one. Ran out of time to do exactly what I wanted but just one of those things. Enjoy!

"Sum Of Parts"
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
==========
Kimberly
On Camera
==========

You know what’s been fun? For starters, embarrassing and humiliating The Golden Boys has definitely been fun! Bison, I told you from the very beginning that Adam Allocco was just using you and guess what? I was right. He used you to get the Television Title. He used to get the Tag Team Titles. Hell, he thought he could coast on your big muscular arms and enormous shoulders back to super stardom and relevancy here in SCW. But then The Golden Boys lost the Television Title, they lost the tag titles, and now people are beginning to forget about you. The last time you were in the ring with Vengeance, me and Jess called you out for being irrelevant and for being a joke; and me, calling anyone out for being a joke, well that’s bad. Point is, I called you out for being a joke and I was right. Jessica and I proved it by beating you two. What’s an even bigger joke is that you are still remaining loyal to Adam. You are still trying to help him regain his status here in SCW.

You know what else is fun? The Jackals! And at the heart of that group is woman whose best known signature move is posting pictures of her ass on social media. Kandis, you were all tight with Tommy Valentine and then he seemingly dropped off the face of the earth. No one knew where he went. At least I didn’t. But then when Little Tommy finally pulled himself out of whatever well he fell into, he automatically gets put into a tag team title match at Rise To Greatness. That’s funny! I guess if he has nothing better to do then he can just get thrown into the tag team title picture.

But the funniest thing of them all is the reigning champions, Autumn Valentine and Yashidi! Now I’m not gonna gripe about Yashidi being just named the new tag champion alongside Autumn. It is common and accepted practice when a tag team partner is unavailable that you can choose another to take their place. Ace is currently in disposed so Yashidi gets to take his place. And y’know, as disappointed as I was to learn that me and Ace wouldn’t get to maim each other, it was all worth it and made better the moment I met Yashidi! Seriously, anyone who is willing to light themselves on fire to use as a weapon is someone I want to be friends with…

...and whenever I say “I want to be friends” I always mean “I want us to maim each other!”

So Yashidi, I cannot wait to create beautiful carnage and mayhem together at Rise To Greatness! Maybe this time I can be the one to light myself on fire and hurl my flaming torso at you and Autumn? Then after I’m done with that I can use Betty White to slice and dice the Ass Twins. I mean, the Jackals DO like that kinda kinky pain shit, don’t they? And in the grand finale, Jess and I can finally bury the memory of The Golden Boys and their leader Adam Allocco once and for all.

Actually, I lied...there is one more thing that is going to be even more fun than all of that; Jessica and I becoming SCW World Tag Team Champions at Rise To Greatness. Now THAT will be fun!

==========
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
July 15th, 2021
Off Camera
==========

A rental car pulls up in front of The Skirvin Hilton hotel in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The vehicle slowly comes to a stop and immediately the passenger’s side opens and the always happy and always jovial Kimberly Williams exits with a broad ear to ear grin on her face. But never mistake that grin, never underestimate that grin, for what lies underneath is still the heart and soul of a psychopath, this is still The Woman Scorned. The driver’s side door opens and Kimberly’s half-sister, “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz exits. She is far more serious and stoic, for she did not particularly care for how tonight’s edition of Breakdown concluded.

The Archangel was ringside watching as her half-sister challenged Autumn Valentine for the SCW Television Championship. The effort was unsuccessful as Kim lost via small package pin. But the worst part came when the newest member of Lexy’s Angels, a crazed woman named Yashidi, lit her boot on fire and tried to strike Jessica with it. Tonight was the last show before Rise To Greatness, the last attempt to build momentum before Jessica and Kimberly as Vengeance would challenge for the SCW World Tag Team Championship, and things definitely did not go as planned. And yet you wouldn’t realize that anything was wrong based upon the look on the face of Kimberly Williams. The Woman Scorned seems to be enjoying herself. The eccentric ginger is approached by a young man in a black and white uniform and he holds out his hand.

“Valet parking, ma’am?”

“Valet? Oh, that’s another thing I’ve always wanted! I’ve always wanted a valet!” Kimberly places her hands on the man’s shoulders and smiles devilishly. “Y’know, all the classic wrestlers had valets! Cute little girls in tight dresses and tall shoes! Tell me something Joey…”

“Uh, my name is Robert, ma’am.”

“I don’t like that name. Your name is Joey now. So tell me, Joey, how good are you at walking in high heels?”

“Uh…”

“Have you ever cross dressed before in your life?”

“What?! No, I…”

“Well great! This will be a first! You can start this Sunday as the valet for me and Jessica…”

“Kim!” Jessica shouts, pushing her sister out of the way. She stands between her and Robert and stares at her in her eyes. “This hotel provides valet parking. He works for the hotel. He is offering to park our car.”

“Oh...but can I still beat him up, force him into women’s clothing, and force him to be our valet during our matches?”

“No!”

“Damn.” Kim exclaims, clearly disappointed as she walks towards the hotel and through the front door. Jessica sighs out of frustration as she hands Robert the keys to the rental car.

“Sorry about that…”

“Uh, it’s no problem, ma’am.”

Robert approaches the rental car. As he does so the back passenger’s side door opens. Sorinah Floreschu exits. This strange Romanian woman has been acting as the behind the scenes agent for Kimberly and Jessica for the majority of their time together as a tag team. Jessica got to know her once before many years ago when Sorinah served as her agent. They ended their business relationship then on less than cordial terms. Kimberly knew Sorinah’s sister, because it was Sorinah’s sister Emma who raised Kimberly until she was eighteen years old. Sorinah insists that her motives are pure and that she is nothing like her sister. Jessica, however, still does not fully trust her.

Sorinah approaches The Archangel just outside the front doors of the hotel. The car drives off. Jessica and Sorinah watch as Kimberly jumps up and down excitedly inside the hotel lobby. Jessica sighs and shakes her head in disbelief. Sorinah leans over and begins whispering into her ear.

“Tonight was a strange night, wasn’t it Jessica?”

“You could say that.”

“It is truly a shame that Ms. Williams did not become SCW Television Champion tonight. I really thought she had a chance.”

“Me too.”

“Why do you think she could not win?”

“Hey, this is a competitive sport. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Sometimes you are the better competitor, tonight Kim wasn’t the better competitor. Simple as that.”

“Do you really think so?” Sorinah asks. Jessica arches her brow out of curiosity.

“What do you think cost her the match?”

“I think the explanation is simple; distractions. The past month Ms. Williams has been trying to help you...what was it...loosen up? Yes, that’s it. She wanted you to loosen up. So what did she do? She put you through a deadly escape room, made you endure a ridiculous paranormal investigation, and to top it all off she gave you this…” Sorinah drapes something over Jessica’s shoulder. Jessica looks at it and she sees that this is the so-called Unsanctioned Lizard Championship “...Jessica, I want you to be completely honest with me, how helpful have any of these exercises been?”

The Archangel pauses to consider the question carefully. When this first began over a month ago now, when Kimberly forfeited the so-called ‘Lizard Championship’ to Jessica as the first step to introducing more excitement into her life, she didn’t expect anything to come of this. She thought that the escape room would be pointless and she expected the paranormal investigation in Salem, Massachusetts would be nonsense. Still, at the end of it all she cannot help but think that the jury is still out. Lasiewicz shrugs her shoulders.

“I am honestly not sure I can answer that.”

“And why not? You have spent over a month with your half-sister and her games. I allowed it to happen, despite my reservations. Surely you have some sort of idea whether or not they were helpful.”

“Well they were helpful. The escape room and the ghost hunt were kind of silly but helped me bond with Kim, not just as a tag team partner but as a sister and that is important. Understand, Sorinah, that Kim didn’t have the luxury of growing up with the rest of her family thanks to your sister.”

Those last words, ‘thanks to your sister’, come out with lots of venom and spite in Jessica’s voice. This is another reason why Jessica does not yet fully trust her. She recalls what Sorinah’s sister did to Kimberly as a child; and she will not let her forget it. Sorinah sighs and nods her head.

“I recall but that is why I am doing this for you and for Ms. Williams. I wish to make amends for my sister’s past and for my past. I want only what is best for you and while everything you said about bonding with your sister may be true, is it really helping you get any closer to holding championship gold in SCW? Ms. Williams has been a former United States Champion and World Tag Team Champion. And you, this is your second stint here with this company. How many championships have you held in SCW?”

Lasiewicz shakes her head. “None.”

“Oh but at least you have this…” Sorinah pats the Lizard Title belt that still sits draped over Jessica’s shoulder “...and this is something else I have a problem with; Kimberly did taste gold before in SCW and elsewhere with other promotions, but now she seems content with pretending to be Lizard Champion, defending a title that no promotion recognizes. And she has now passed that burden onto you, hoping you will be content and happy just as she is. Answer me this, Jessica; are you content with holding a championship that no promotion recognizes?”

“No…” That question was an easy one to answer for The Archangel. She may enjoy the fun and games with Kim and she may even have enjoyed being Lizard Champion the brief time she has held it but she wants real gold, gold that people recognize her for and that is something she has not had in SCW.

“You and Ms. Williams have the opportunity to become SCW World Tag Team Champions at Rise To Greatness. I know that you and your sister have the ability to get the job done. The real question is, do you have the will to do what is necessary to get the job done?”

Sorinah doesn’t even look at Jessica as she says any of this; she is looking squarely at Kimberly who has her back turned to them in the lobby of the hotel. Jessica considers Sorinah’s words but also considers her time with Kimberly over the past month and recalls the fond memories of the escape room and the paranormal investigation. All of it was fun. Lasiewicz begins walking towards the entrance to the hotel while Sorinah remains outside. The automatic door opens for Jessica as she approaches and she steps inside to the lobby. Immediately she approaches Kimberly who spins around and waves playfully.

“Oh, there you are! I saw you were back there talking to Sorry!”

“Sorinah.”

“Yeah, her too.” Kimberly holds her hands over her ears. “My ears were burning up soooo badly! I bet you two were talking about me, weren’t ya?”

Jessica feels a wave of guilt wash over her. It’s almost as if Kimberly was listening in, even though she knows that is impossible. Lasiewicz sighs and motions to a nearby cushioned sofa against the wall.

“Come on, Kim, we need to talk.”

Kimberly nods her head and lets Jessica guide her towards the sofa. Kimberly and Jessica sit down on the sofa next to one another. The first thing that The Archangel does is place the Lizard Championship belt on Kimberly’s lap.

“This is yours.”

“But I gave it to you, Jess, you should be a proud defender of the Lizard Kingdom and be its champion!”

“No, I can’t.” Jessica says, emphatically shaking her head. “You can do that, not me. It just isn’t who I am.”

“Don’t lie to me, Jess. You were enjoying being Lizard Champion. Admit it.”

“Maybe a little bit but truthfully I only kept trying to keep hold of it and keep winning it back for your sake, not mine. I don’t care about fake championships. I want real, tangible championships that promotions like Supreme Championship Wrestling recognize as legitimate. To SCW, that Lizard Title is a piece of tin. It’s nothing.”

Kim’s face looks saddened. Jessica continues “...but you know what is real? Those tag team championships held by Lexy’s Angels. At Rise to Greatness we could walk away with the gold. We could be champions, REAL champions. You know what it feels like to be a champion here but I don’t. But I do know how to be a champion because I have won gold elsewhere. And you have been champion before so I know you know how to be a champion.”

“What are you saying?”

“I’m saying is that the lizard title, the escape room, the ghost hunt, it was all fun, but we have to put the silliness and the fun aside. The serious business is at hand. We need to go to Rise To Greatness and get the job done.”

Kimberly pauses for a moment to consider Jessica’s words. “Sorinah put all that in your head, didn’t she?”

“No, I…”

“No need to lie, Jess. I can tell when it is you talking and when it is Sorinah talking through you. That right there didn’t sound like my sister, it sounded like Sorinah.” Kimberly shakes her head. “But don’t worry, tell Sorinah I will do my part and we will win those tag team championships for her.”

“Kimberly, I’m sorry, it’s just…” Jessica is frustrated and not sure what to say “...I do enjoy being with you, I have enjoyed every moment of this partnership, I have enjoyed bonding with you and being your sister is the greatest thing I know; but Sorinah is right, we do have a job to do. We need to win the tag titles. Afterwards we can have all the fun we want.”

“Promise?” Kimberly says with a renewed grin.

“I promise.”

==========
Jessica
On Camera
==========

Vengeance has been around since late 2020. We began doing minor jobs, whether it was roughing up Blake Mason for Katya or protecting Mr. D from the Wonderland, we did the work that no one else wanted to do. And after the work was done we finally got our opportunity, and that opportunity has come on the grandest stage of them all...Rise To Greatness. The opportunity we have been fighting for, the singular purpose behind mine and Kim’s team, was to become tag team champions. Kim and Marie had been tag team champions before here in SCW. Hell, me and Marie had been a tag team before. But Kim and I never had that same chance. We never had that opportunity. This is OUR opportunity.

But this isn’t my first run in SCW. I had a brief run during the 2015 year under the name Corey Jones; Corey is my middle name and Jones is my mother’s surname. Then I returned again for the 2019 God of Wrestling Tournament. And now here I am, fighting not for myself and not to be a god, but for the love of this sport, for the love of my sister, and so that my sister and I can be tag team champions together. And we can achieve that goal at Rise To Greatness. And for me, that would be very special; because I have never had a Rise To Greatness moment. Hell, I have yet to truly have any great moment in SCW. Every single run I have ever had in this company has ended in disappointment.

All of those thoughts and memories of disappointments and failures will be running through my head as I walk through that curtain. Those thoughts and memories of losing again and again at SCW during my previous runs will be running through my head as I walk the aisle. And I will be using those thoughts and memories to fuel me, to fuel my drive and desire to fight and overcome the challenge of three tough, very good former and current tag team champions. I will use those failures to fuel me to finally earn my own personal Rise To Greatness moment!

No one will stop me this time; not The Golden Boys, not the Jackass and Big Ass Connection, not Lexy’s Angels...

Do you know what I see when I look at The Golden Boys? I see a floundering group of lackeys with a charismatic drunken fool for a leader. I see the blind leading the blind towards a cliff that will inevitably lead towards their downfall. Bison, Kimberly has already told you that your loyalty to Adam is pointless. Adam is just using you and following him will get you nowhere. You should learned that after Vengeance beat you down. But apparently one beating wasn’t enough. We will gladly beat you down again in order to get that message through your skull and in the process put Adam Allocco down once and for all.

When I look at Kandis and Tommy I see a great tag team, I see former tag team champions, but I also see arrogance, overconfidence, and a pure disdain and contempt for everything that this business stands for. Sorry if I sound like a broken record...actually, I take that back, I’m not sorry for pissing you two pieces of garbage off...the fact is that I have a deep respect for this business and I get it honest. Both of my parents are former World Champions. When I see people like you show the disrespect that you show on a daily basis towards your peers and towards this business it disgusts me. I will enjoy kicking your teeth down your throat.

Then there’s Lexy’s Angels, and when I see them I see a very vulnerable pair of tag team champions. They are vulnerable because Autumn and Yashidi haven’t had any time to gel as a team yet. Hell, they are the tag team champions and yet they haven’t even been in a tag team match together! How ridiculous is that? But that is the situation Lexy Chapel finds herself in. Then again, she probably doesn’t care as much for her tag team champions. Her eyes are focused on the ultimate prize. Her focus is on Ace Marshall trying to become SCW World Champion.

Let’s be honest here, ladies, you two are taking a backseat here to Ace. Lexy doesn’t care about you retaining the tag titles nearly as much as she cares about Ace becoming World Champion. Lexy knows that she needs to prioritize, she knows that her resources are being stretched thin, way too thin for her to be a complete and total success at Rise To Greatness. Does anyone really expect Lexy’s Angels to run the tables, to have a clean sleep and walk out with all of the gold at Rise To Greatness?

I don’t think so. And if Lexy were honest, she would admit it.

Somewhere deep down inside you know I am right, Autumn. Lexy’s priorities are with Ace, you are with a partner you have never worked with before, a partner who is completely uncontrollable if we’re being completely honest with ourselves. I even saw it in your eyes on Breakdown. You are not sure you can fully trust Yashidi to have your back at Rise To Greatness. You are vulnerable and at Rise To Greatness, Kimberly and I will take full advantage of that vulnerability.

Kimberly have achieved part of our goal; we finally got to team up. We got to work together. But now, we want more and at Rise To Greatness we will not settle or be content. We will leave with the SCW World Tag Team Championship and that is a promise.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 2x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

OOC: I intended to do two but when I outlined it, some things were clearly filler so I cut stuff and made it into one. I think it's the longest Kandis RP I've ever done, lol. Good luck everyone!
--------------------

Rise to Greatness 2021
[Image: LIkgPge.png]

SCW: 26 - 35 - 5 || Career: 35 - 41 - 5
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW World Champion
4X SCW Tag Team Champion W/ Tommy Valentine
[The Connection]
All sorts of madness in this RP. A joint effort from the two of us. Furthers everything we have going on.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Twenty-Two
[Image: syren2021.png]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14FD7...sp=sharing
[Image: scwforumbannerforadam.png]

Record:
67-53-5

-14th SCW Supreme Champion in SCW History
-SCW Adrenaline Champion (10/19/23 - ??/??/??, ?? Days, 0 Successful Defenses)
-SCW World Champion (07/31/22 - 09/08/22, 39 Days, 0 Successful Defenses, Let's Not Talk About It....)
- 2022 Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal Winner
- 2022 SCW Co-Male Wrestler of the Year (shared with that ungrateful asshole...)
- 2022 SCW Shocking Moment of the Year (because aforementioned asshole punked me...)
- 2022 SCW Return of the Year (because I came back from death to win it all..)
-2009 SCW Top Stable of the Year (Greaternity)
-2009 Feud of the Year (Infection vs. Greaternity vs. CHBK/Greg Cherry/David Miller/Asher Hayes)
- SCW United States Championship (10/28/21-02/20/2013, 115 days, 3 Successful Defenses, Unbeaten)
- SCW Televison Championship (03/09/2021-04/22/2021, 49 Days, 3 Succesful Defenses)
- SCW Tag Team Championship (05/02/2021-06/13/2021, Days, 0 Successful Defenses)