A little pre-RtG Message to Everyone
Let this be a bit of a prelude to Rise to Greatness, and a full disclosure to my SCW family.  Yes, this is really planned to be my final match as Jake Starr.  For one, in character, dude is OLD!  Olek brought it to my attention once, and it's kind of to that "does anyone REALLY wanna see the old guy anymore" phase.

I would personally like to thank EVERYONE as the person and the character of Jake Starr, for making this run so much fun.  I started to struggle to make anything make sense or be interesting, like many of you do so easily, so I finally came to the conclusion that Jake Starr had run his course.  So I decided I needed to write this final chapter.  I knew if I didn't, I would always have this lingering annoyance in the back of my mind, thinking "what could I do to wrap him up."  This is going to be that.  It wouldn't have been possible with EVERYONE in this SCW family of ours.  And I personally would like to thank James for being willing to go at it one more time.  Many thanks, my friend.

Now I also wanted to be honest about something else.  I don't plan on stopping RPing.  I'm not trying to "surprise" or "hide" myself by coming back, but I have been mentally working on fully developing a new character, too.  I don't know when (completely honest here) that will come to fruition, but I'm not disappearing, but Jake Starr is going to finally go to his retirement home lol.

I just wanted to say this because I've seen a lot calling it a full career.  I'm not there yet, and that doesn't make me special.  Probably makes me more stubborn and dumb, but I think the new character will be different from Jake, and not just "Jake v3881181818."

Again... Thank you all for making my dream of what Jake Starr could be a reality.  I needed all of you to make it a reality.  Much love and thanks for pushing me, knocking me down when my ego got too big, and helping me when I was in creative ruts.

PS: Sorry Doug... I don't think the Jake vs. Cid will ever happen and become SCW Inception.
My dream. Sad
First off little dude, we're more glad you survived the health issues you went through. Second of all, glad your sticking around and being you and Vixen were Konrad's first title opponents back in 16, Konrad will never forget the match and the jokes Jake used to do on Vixen. Can't wait to see what new character you'll bring in. Come and join us on discord more man.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
It's gonna be sad to see Jake go, even though it makes sense for so many reasons but I'm glad you're giving him this last hurrah. Some of the best and most memorable moments with Tommy have involved Jake, so I'm gonna be looking forward to whenever your new character comes to fruition as the hints you have me on messenger before were certainly intriguing!
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
May Jake and Cid meet in heaven and bring down the fucking sky onto everyone with their barn burner upstairs
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
Jake Starr is a great character. He had a legendary run. We all reach that point where it's time for a character. I can relate to that.

End of an era.

And shame about no Jake vs Cid. The dream match that will always remain a dream.
Adam would had been the better opponent. Just sayin'

Cid vs. Cid!

Cid vs. Cid!

*holds up picket sign*

:CTface:
Oh you act like I don't have evil plans to make some dreams come true. WE'LL HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN SCW!
Jesus he isn't dying he's just old LMAO! Oh God now I know Olek is gonna tempt me with a Cid vs Jake match... Dammit Doug...