Will Westgate vs. G-Money
2 RP limit for singles

*NEW ROLEPLAY RULES IN EFFECT* - 3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, August 25, 2021
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
PRE-RP NOTE: For all intents and purposes, treat everything present in a G-Money Production as on-camera and public knowledge. Whether or not your character actually WATCHES his YouTube Channel, however…

THE G-MONEY VLOG - Where it began… 
Chronicling the travels of Professional Wrestling’s NEWEST, hottest sensation! (Wait… did I capitalize the right portion?)
© 2021, G-Money Enterprises, yo!

The footage is grainy… clearly nor coming from the latest in recording technology. The date scrawled along the bottom of the footage: NOVEMBER 17, 2015… 2:45PM. It's a Tuesday. A young man with undeniable dimples, a regular Cherubic smile impressed upon his face, is the centre of attention…

"What's up, fam?"

Standing on some scaffolding inside a high school cafeteria, the young man in the centre of our scene has apparently been in this position before. 

"It's your boy… G…"

He claps once.

"MO-NEY!"

He claps twice in rapid succession. 

“And I’m up here on this scaffold because J-Rock put up twenty big ones… that’s right… twenty dollars - a crisp, clean Andrew “Action” Jackson - saying that I wouldn’t be able to jump from here through that table. So I’m up here to PROVE… HIM… WRONG! That would be a pretty good slogan for someone. You know… “Prove Me Wrong”? Has a ring to it…”

“You’re stalling, G.”

“Hey, back off, Rock, or I’ll climb down there and smack you upside the head! Now this is going to take ALL of my precision and skill, so I’m going to need complete quiet and concentration…”

A hush falls over the scene as G-Money steps to the edge of the scaffolding. He looks down towards the plastic cafeteria table positioned below. It seemed to be a lot higher this time than any of the other times G snuck to the top. Those times he wasn’t intending on careening off the side and going through a table. It was a mindless stunt, sure… but $20 is $20. G looks out ahead of himself, not wanting to syke himself out, and he jumps! He doesn’t just drop from the edge, no. G-Money is going all the way in! Balls to the wall! Balls deep! Some other saying that doesn’t involve balls. As he speeds towards the table, gravity taking it’s toll on his body, G braces for impact on the table, wholly expecting the break the table under his weight. But, as he hits the table, IT doesn’t break! There is a break, however: G’s ribs crack as he bounces on the table, flipping forward to the floor. The people around him laugh and recoil as the daredevil stunt concludes… G-Money rolls onto his side, holding onto his ribs as he wails in pain.

The old footage pauses…

---

PRESENT DAY
G-Money sits in front of his computer webcam, with it trained onto him. In the background is a sofa with his girl, Candi “C” Honey, scrawled out on it, her bare leg resting over the top of it with her foot dangling. The footage of his table stunt moves to a picture-in-picture as the man himself sits with a grin on his face…

“What’s up? It’s your boy G…”

Both G and Candi clap once...

"MO-NEY!"

They clap twice in rapid succession. 

“And what you just saw right there was a first. That was the first video that I ever produced, participated in, starred in, and distributed that actually went viral! And not in the “holy shit you have an STI” kind of way. As it turns out, people on the internet absolutely LOVE watching young studs throw themselves off of scaffolds into plastic tables! But it was then that I knew, deep in my heart, exactly what I wanted to do with my life! As I was falling through the air, heading towards that plastic, unforgiving table, with my life flashing before my eyes… as I hit the surface, feeling my ribs crack in my chest, bouncing in the air… as I rolled to the side and caught glimpses of the people around me reacting… I KNEW what I was destined to be. And that…

G smiles.

“Is a YOUTUBE Star!”

G is now absolutely awestruck, stars in his eyes, and almost salivating at the thought.

“I’m going to be not just a Star, but a Youtube SENSATION! I’m going to redefine what it means to be a success in this medium! G-Money is going to be ROLLING in it! But I don’t want to give you just another “This is my day” vlog… or a “Look at what I ate” vlog. Oh no! I know that you demand MORE of your boy! So I figured what better what to become a big Youtube SENSATION than to embark on a career in an industry that is known for being tough. A career that you have to really WANT to make it in…”

Our sub-scene shifts over to a shot of G-Money clad in an over-sized Houston Astros baseball jersey, a backwards hat and an obnoxiously large chain around his neck. He stands against a hanging bedsheet backdrop as he begins to… pray for us all… rap. 

“My name’s G-Money
You know it ain’t funny
When I come for you, honey
Harder than a lil’ Bunny…”

The inset video stops. G-Money proper begins to speak again. 

“Surprisingly, it’s harder to break into the rap industry than it sounds. I had been told you just go to an underground club, do some rap battles, and get signed for millions. But it actually requires a little more than that. So I then thought “What next?”... really… really wracking my head about what I wanted to do with the rap thing out of the question. I wasn’t believable as a country star. And I didn’t want to just go into forbidden forests and get famous for being an asshole who has rigged fights. Then I thought… there’s an industry out there that will let anyone in, as long as you have the money. And G-Money GOTS THE MONEY!”

He claps twice in rapid succession again. Noticing that his hands were the only ones clapping, he turns back towards the sofa… 

“Hey, C… how come you didn’t clap with me that time?”

C-Honey looks up over the side of the sofa, her iPhone in hand as she browses something or other. 

“Were we doing the clapping thing again? Sorry…”

G-Money waves it off. 

“It’s aight, babe! I forgive ya…”

He turns back to the camera. 

“So right there? That’s true love for-eva! But at that point, I decided to get into a business that has schools all over the country… all you need is the green and you can get in. So G-Money went to Wrestling School! And wouldn’t you know, here I am… ready to embark on a side-gig as a pro wrestler! I tell ya, fam… these journeys you’re gonna get to follow with me… they’re gonna be tight! I got footage from my training, from my negotiations, my indy travels, all the way up to my run in Supreme Championship Wrestling! That’s right… your boy is getting to the SHOW! And what better way to start than right off the hop, right after RTG, Rise to Greatness, against another guy lookin’ to start something, Willy Westgate. Now I don’t know a whole lot about Willy cuz he, like me, is looking to start his career out. But that’s okay… cuz he don’t got G-Money’s looks, or talent, or ambition!”

A big, cheesy smile comes onto his face. 

“And that, fam, is Money talking!”

With that, he nods, satisfied with his work as the scene almost cuts away,,,

“Oh, did you like this video? Then click the Like button. Subscribe there to see more and hit the bell for notifications! And thanks for checking me out!”
[Image: vJXLyBV.png]