RTG XVIII - July 25, 2021
Before you click, I wanted to take a moment to just thank everyone for their effort for this show. I know that the last year has been challenging for many, especially given real world events. Even when the show deadline hit, I took some time away from the fed, much needed in my case. I wasn't sure what to expect diving into judging and I wanted to specifically note that this was one of the best roleplayed shows in SCW history. I don't say that lightly. Every match was close. Every match was also a joy to read and a joy to write. You made it that way. Congratulations to those who won, and I know some will be disappointed they lost. Regardless, please note that I appreciate the effort everyone put into their work on this show. Everyone told great stories, embraced their promos, and put out some great work.

For a send-off to the "old way" of how SCW used to do things, I could not imagine a better way. I now look forward to seeing what the talented writers of this efed do with new rules, but new opportunities going forward. I just hope that this show was worth the wait and worth the read.

Without further ado: http://www.supremecw.com/results/ppv/rtg2021.htm

On to Breakdown!
Amazing job Olek!
[Image: OjZwbEI.png]
RECORD
69 - 21 - 5

2021 Stable of the Year - A/C Blondetourage Unit (w/ Cidnay Turner and Asher Hayes)
1x SCW Adrenaline Champion (July 24th, 2021 - November 7th, 2021) (106 Days)
Inaugural Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st, 2009)
1x Majestic Women's Valkyrie Champion (May 31st - August 29th, 2009) (90 Days)
2x SCW 24/7 HardCore Champion (June 18th - August, 2011) (70+ Days)

[Image: TcU8wKN.png]
He said I told a great story...

HE SAID I TOLD A GREAT STORY!!!! Angel
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
It’s not just the winners who appreciated the show, Olek. The people who were screwed out of the American Championship appreciate the show as well.
[Image: QEi4Ejt.png]

1x SCW Television Champion

Wins:12 (Jobber, Jobber, Derek Adonis, Konrad Raab, Blake Mason, Tommy Valentine, Kelsai Adamson-Mason [TV Title win], Jay Gold [title defense], Maria Salvatore [title defense], Ace Marshall [via DQ], Gavin Taylor, Cid Turner/Selena Frost/Purity Pixie [w/Ace and Kandis, Trios 2021, pinned Purity])

Losses: 8 (Gavin/Powers, Jay Gold, Asher Hayes, Last Laugh 2020 Battle Royal [Last eliminated by Asher Hayes], Crystal Zdunich [TV Title loss], Retribution 2021 Scaffold Scramble, RTG 2021 TLC Match for Adrenaline Title, UA 2021 EC for Adrenaline Title)
Proud of all of you winners and all of you losers for going all out, but I'm not proud of James Exeter for breaking my heart by no showing
[Image: ASrTaiG.jpeg]
Hell of a show. As always. This one was simple but very effective. Congrats to everyone for one hell of a show. Hate I wasn’t a part of it, but you all did well. Even those who no showed, damn it!
[Image: ASHERHAYESBANNER1.png]

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

(08-24-2021, 10:27 PM)supremecw Wrote: Before you click, I wanted to take a moment to just thank everyone for their effort for this show. I know that the last year has been challenging for many, especially given real world events. Even when the show deadline hit, I took some time away from the fed, much needed in my case. I wasn't sure what to expect diving into judging and I wanted to specifically note that this was one of the best roleplayed shows in SCW history. I don't say that lightly. Every match was close. Every match was also a joy to read and a joy to write. You made it that way. Congratulations to those who won, and I know some will be disappointed they lost. Regardless, please note that I appreciate the effort everyone put into their work on this show. Everyone told great stories, embraced their promos, and put out some great work.

For a send-off to the "old way" of how SCW used to do things, I could not imagine a better way. I now look forward to seeing what the talented writers of this efed do with new rules, but new opportunities going forward. I just hope that this show was worth the wait and worth the read.

Without further ado: http://www.supremecw.com/results/ppv/rtg2021.htm

On to Breakdown!

Thank you, Olek. Always worth the wait, but this one was special, no doubt. Great job everyone.
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]