[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
==========
August 28th, 2021
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

Change can be scary, change can even be intimidating at times. Most are afraid of change because it takes away the comfort that they are used to; in the case of Kimberly Williams, she has gotten used to standing side by side with her half-sister Jessica Lasiewicz, bonding as sisters and working together towards the common goal of eventually becoming World Tag Team Champions in SCW. The sister duo, dubbing themselves Vengeance, had some minimal success which eventually earned them a tag team title opportunity at Rise To Greatness. Unfortunately fate and luck was not in their favor. Kimberly and Jessica did not become champions on that night.

Defeat isn’t the problem. Losing isn’t a big deal for The Woman Scorned. She is used to not being in the spotlight and she is used to not winning the big one. In fact, being tag team champion would have just been icing on the cake. Her primary goal for this entire team of Vengeance was to bond with the one sister she never got to bond with, to get close to Jessica and form a relationship with her. Kimberly can honestly look back and be happy that she accomplished that goal. Unfortunately for the eccentric ginger, change is now on the horizon. She felt it coming for a long time but ever since Rise To Greatness concluded she knew it was inevitable. And that change is the fact that her sister Jessica will no longer be a part of the SCW roster. Vengeance, and Kimberly’s run in the tag team division, is now over.

Kimberly Williams is not concerned about being a singles competitor. She has been one before and is a reigning SCW United States Champion. But this is the first time in a very long time that she will be truly and utterly alone. No Marie Jones, no Jessica Lasiewicz; the closest thing she has to a blood relative is Glory Braddock and not only are they distant relatives, they are not very close. The Woman Scorned is truly alone for the first time in a long time.

Then again, there is one person who has taken a keen interest in her career; a woman who has taken it upon herself to manage Kimberly Williams and her backstage affairs. The woman and manager is Sorinah Floreschu.

Sorinah is a Romanian woman who at one time served as the manager of Jessica Lasiewicz. Sorinah’s sister, Emma, was also the woman who raised Kimberly Williams from birth. The fact that Emma herself was a sociopath is what made Kimberly into the twisted individual she is today. Sorinah had wanted to manage both Jessica and Kimberly’s careers to success, as a way of making amends for the mistakes she made in both of their lives. Jessica did not trust Floreschu whereas Kim was willing to give her a chance. This had always been a contentious point for the sisters and perhaps this is why Jessica is no longer part of SCW and no longer wishes to work with Kimberly.

Nevertheless, this means that Kimberly at least still has Sorinah Floreschu in her life; but for how much longer? This question and other doubts do not seem to bother The Woman Scorned in the least. In fact, the way she is happily skipping up the sidewalk towards apartment where her agent stays seems to indicate that Williams is in a great place right now. She seems happy and content. But as most know, Kimberly is very good at putting on a front. Very few are able to read her and know her true feelings.

The eccentric ginger approaches the front door. She knocks hard three times. “POLICE! OPEN UP! WE HAVE THE PLACE SURROUNDED!” Kimberly giggles uncontrollably. “Ok, it may not be the police, but I do have the place surrounded!”

The Woman Scorned waits patiently for an answer. A few moments pass and then she hears the door lock unlatching. Kim steps back and watches as the door opens. She spots Sorinah Floreschu standing there in the doorway in a forest green dress with half-sleeves. She looks at Kimberly and frowns. “You are late, my dear. This is unlike you.”

“Eh, what can I say? Traffic was a bitch. That and I had to make myself look nice for my date with you tonight!”

“This isn’t a date. We are having an important meeting to discuss your future in Supreme Championship Wrestling.”

“A meeting? Well poo! I got all dolled up for nothing!” Kimberly spins around, showing off her stylish white dress and black blazer. “What do ya think?”

“It looks…” Sorinah is at a loss for words “...it looks fabulous on you, Ms. Williams. I must say that this is unusual for you. You do not typically dress up.”

“You’re right but I found this old thing in my closet and decided, why not? I haven’t wore it ages. Hell, I don’t think I have ever worn it. I mean, it wasn’t even mine. It used to be my mom’s...excuse me, FOSTER-mom’s outfit.”

Sorinah’s eyes grow slightly wide at the mention of Emma, Sorinah’s sister. “That outfit belonged to my sister?”

“Uh-huh…” Kimberly says, nodding her head.

“Did she give it to you?”

“Maybe. I was her favorite child.” Kimberly rolls her eyes. “Only child. But hey, why split hairs?”

Sorinah stares at Kimberly for a moment. Looking at the eccentric ginger is strange. It is almost like looking at a younger version of her now deceased sister Emma. Sorinah sighs and shakes it off. She motions for Kimberly to follow her inside the apartment.

“Come, we have much to discuss.”

“I love discussions!” Kimberly skips happily into the apartment, following Sorinah down a hall and into a small room with an office desk and chair. Kimberly bounds ahead in front of Sorinah and sits down at the desk, presumably Sorinah’s desk and chair. Sorinah sighs with frustration and places her hands on her hips.

“That’s my chair, Ms. Williams.”

“Possession is nine-tenths of the law.”

“Please, Ms. Williams, we have much to do this evening. You are about to embark upon a singles career in Supreme Championship Wrestling and you need my help. We cannot waste time with games.”

“We’re not wasting time. At least I’m not, I’m having fun.”

“Were you having fun at Rise To Greatness when you and your sister failed to become champions?”

“Well, there was fire involved sooooo...YES!”

Sorinah rolls her eyes as her frustration builds. “Kimberly, please…”

“Oh just sit down in one of your other chairs, Sorry!”

“My name is Sorinah.”

“Sorry Sorinah…” Williams giggles “...see what I did there?”

“Yes. And it is still not funny.”

“Oh quit being a party pooper. I know what will cheer you up. Alcohol!” Before Sorinah can say anything in protest Kimberly ducks her head underneath the desk and starts rifling through her things. “If you are anything like your sister then you probably keep some of your best stuff in here.”

“Ms. Williams, please sto…”

“Ah-ha!” Kimberly shouts with victory as she produces a bottle of vodka and a bottle of wine. “Like any good Eastern European you probably enjoy a good bottle of vodka, so you drink up on that while I enjoy some wine!”

Sorinah rolls her eyes, still frustrated with Kim’s actions and antics, but nods her head. “I suppose some drinks won’t hurt. I shall get us some glasses.”

“None for me, thanks!” Kimberly says as she tilts the bottle of wine up and starts drinking it straight out of the bottle. Sorinah sighs as she gets up and walks over towards another, smaller table. She reaches inside and produces a smaller glass. She brings it over to the desk and pours some of the vodka into it. Sorinah sits back down and stares into Kim’s eyes.

“Now, can we please get down to business?”

“Of course!”

“Good. Now then, the recent departure of your sister obviously puts a damper on my plans. I had high hopes of guiding the two of you to the SCW World Tag Team Championship. But with her gone that will not happen.”

“Don’t poo-poo the tag titles away now, Sorry. There are plenty of peeps on the roster who I can get along with. Datura and I are now besties after we ass-stapled each other. Once she heals up we could be a team. Or there’s Asher. I mean, I stapled his chest once…wanna hear the story?”

Sorinah shakes her head with a look of disgust written across her face. “No…”

“Your loss. Oh and I could team with Nicole! I’m sure there’s at least one person in that head of hers I can relate to! I could dye my hair blonde and be Holly’s mean girl goon…”

“Kimberly, you are far too talented to be someone’s ‘goon’, you have the potential to be a mega star. Think of the accomplishments you have earned ON YOUR OWN. You were the SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion, the MWA Turmoil Champion, a two time HKW Bloodlust Champion, MWE Chicago Way Champion, and most importantly to this particular company, you are a former SCW United States Champion. With my guidance you can go far in this company, just your mother.”

“Emma?” Kimberly snickers. “She went six feet far into a hole.”

“I do not refer to your foster mother. I mean your REAL mother, Angelica Jones, the thirteen time former World Champion.”

Kimberly sighs and shakes her head. She tilts the wine bottle back and chugs some more before dropping it down to the table. “Look, I appreciate the sentiment, I really do, but just because I am a Jones does not mean I am like a Jones. My mom obsessed with being champion. Being champion was her entire life and that obsession nearly killed her. She passed that same obsession with being champion onto Marie and it nearly killed her too.”

“But what about your other sister, Jessica? Do you feel she obsessed over it too?”

“Jessica’s obsession over championships was a healthy obsession. She always remained grounded. That’s in large part to her father. He helped her realize that winning by any means necessary doesn’t mean trying to kill someone or end their damn career just to get some gold trinket. Angelica never could figure that out.” Kim stares at Sorinah. A sinister smile crosses Kimberly’s face. “You know how dangerous I am. Do you really want me to obsess like that, do you really want me to collect gold trinkets by any means necessary? Because I’m not sure you or anyone else in SCW knows what I am truly capable of.”

The coldness and evil tone in the voice of the eccentric ginger frightens Sorinah. Still, this is Kimberly. Sorinah trusts her and just shrugs it off. “Fair enough. But if you are not in this to be a champion then why are you in this business?”

“You should know the answer to that one.” Kim snickers. “Your sister is the reason I’m in this business in the first place. She trained me, she gave me all sorts of deadly skills and abilities, and while she was training me to be a living weapon, she was also putting these crazy notions in my head that my family had abandoned me and that they deserved to be punished. So do the math, Sorry, I started as a wrestler because combat sports is the one place where I could legally assault my family and get away with it. I could make them suffer career ending injuries...or worse...and get away with it.” Williams points an accusatory finger at Sorinah. “YOUR sister did that!”

Kim chuckles nastily. “But I am in a much better place with my family now. I have made peace with my twin sister Marie, I made peace with my mother, and even Jessica, who for the longest time refused to trust me, now trusts me with her own life. But now my mother is retired and neither Marie nor Jessica are wrestling in SCW. I am alone here in this company.” Kim shrugs her shoulders. “I really do not know where I go from here.”

“And that’s why you need me.”

“Why do I need you?” Kimberly responds with an almost hateful growl.

“Because you need guida...gui…” Sorinah places a hand upon her head. Clearly she is feeling ill. She tries to stand up but her legs are not under her. She has to put a hand on the chair to brace herself. “...I feel sick…”

“You’re sick? Why are you…” Kimberly snaps her fingers, as if a lightbulb just went off in her head “...oh that’s right! The drugs in your drink must be kicking in right about now!”

Sorinah’s eyesight is beginning to get fuzzy but she can see Kimberly rising up out of her chair. Sorinah turns to try and get away but the moment she lets go of the chair that was bracing her up she falls over onto the floor. She can hear Kimberly cackling in the background. Williams kneels down and whispers into her ear.

“Don’t worry, everything is going to be fine.” The Woman Scorned laughs nastily. “We are going to have fun, Sorinah.”

==========
On Camera
==========

We open on a plain studio set with a gray backdrop. The camera isn’t rolling very long before Kimberly Williams steps into view from stage right. She is dressed in denim jeans, black boots, and a black t-shirt which reads “Is Mr. D Dead?” on the front in pink lettering. A sinister gaze is etched across her face. She turns to face the camera and playfully waves.

“Greetings to all of my Kimmymaniacs and a very special hello to my worthy adversary, my fierce opposition, my distinguished competition for Breakdown, none other than ‘The Dull Star’ Gavin Taylor. I hope you have your pen and notepad handy, my friend, because this is the time when I tell you exactly what I plan to do to you in front of each and every living soul in the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey and every single living soul watching at home on live television all over the world.” Kimberly pauses for a moment and then shrugs her shoulders. “Hell, come to think of it, I may find a voodoo practitioner or three, raise the dead, and have some dead souls watch and bear what happens to your Canadian ass live on Breakdown.”

“Now some people may think I am a little demented or just plain crazy for telling my opponents what I am going to do, what I have planned for them. Well let’s get one thing straight right now, I AM crazy. I am demented. And I am also very good at what I do. In fact, I would wager to say that I am the very best on this roster at my particular set of skills. And do you know what my particular set of skills are, Gavin? Any guesses? Any at all? Buehler...Buehler...Ferris Buehler…” The Woman Scorned shakes her head with disappointment.

“God you suck at this game, Gavin. Well, is it submission skills?” Kim shakes her head. “No, that’s not it. There are plenty of egomaniacs out there in this business who proudly claim to be the best submission or technical wrestlers in the world today and I know that I could outwrestle them all and make them all tap out. I could make you tap out with ease, Gavin my boy. But I would never be so arrogant or cocky as to claim to be the best at submission or technical wrestling because I know that surely there is someone out there better than me. So if that’s not it, could it be the fact that I am a brilliant tactician? A good strategist?” Kimberly shakes her head again.

“Nope! While I am pretty damn smart and I do believe that I can outwit almost anybody on the SCW roster, and I KNOW I can outwit you, I also recognize that there are better strategists than me out there in this great big wrestling world. So if it’s not either of those then what is it? What is the one thing, what is the one particular skill set, that I am the best at?” A sinister grin forms upon her face.

“Pain. I can take it and take it and take it and just keep on taking it and it doesn’t bother me! But most importantly, I know how to inflict pain in oh so many ways. I can hurt you physically, mentally, and emotionally. Sure, I take a licking, I get beat up, but just like Jason Voorhess or Michael Myers, I will always find a way to get back up and keep coming after you until I have finished doing what I am the best at...which is hurting people like you. In other words, Gavin, Kimmy is inevitable!” Kimberly starts jumping up and down and clapping excitedly.

“I got THREE movies references in! Awesome!” Slowly Williams calms down and refocuses back on the task at hand. “But the thing is that no one has truly seen what I am capable of. There has always been someone around to restrain me, to keep me from going too far. For a time it was my twin sister Marie. Then it was my half-sister Jessica. Now don’t get me wrong, I am grateful for what they did in trying to keep me from going too far. But now that they are gone, now that I am on my own, there is no longer any restraints, in the immortal words of Ultron there are no strings on me…” Kim holds up four fingers “...and there’s movie reference number four! BOO-YAH!”

Kimberly points a finger at the camera. “Unfortunately what that means for you, Gavin, is that you get to be the very first to experience what an unchained, unrestrained, and unrelenting Kimberly Williams is capable of. You get to face me at my most wicked.” She throws her head back and laughs. “So who DID you piss off, Gavin?!”

Kimberly turns and walks off the set. The scene fades to black.
[Image: Fr3dxo2WIAAhCXt?format=jpg&name=large]
SWC Southern Heavyweight Champion 1x
MWA Turmoil Champion 1x
GCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
HKW Bloodlust Champion 3x
2022 SCW Trios Tournament Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
SCW Underground Champion 5x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
MWE Chicago Way Champion 1x
5LW Television Champion 1x
Queen of the Death Match

[Image: mariejones.png]

SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 2x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x
UWA World Champion 1x
UWA X-Class Champion 1x
UWA World Tag Team Champion 1x
IWC World Tag Team Champion 1x
MCW X-Division Champion 1x
GDW International Champion 1x
GDW World Tag Team Champion 3x

Into the Wrestler-verse PROLOGUE – "The All-Star" Gavin Taylor (wordpress.com)
[Image: vJXLyBV.png]