SPIRIT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT - Please read Within
Jennifer Helms versus Tyler Jackson
Miss Misato versus Sabrina Bello
Lilith Evans versus Ryan Singer
Mark O'Brian versus Mya Denton

Winners advance to a fatal fourway in the main show

DEADLINE 1 - 1X 2,500 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose
FRIDAY 5th OCTOBER 2018 2359 GMT

NOTE: ****** DEADLINE 2 - 1x 500 word limit SHOOT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of SUNDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2018 2359 EST.

This will only be for this show, as otherwise the segments will be too big to fit the format of the event.
Justice and rainbows
We open with an anime style intro

Missato is the one
Everybody loves her shes so fun
Miss Missato is the one who is your number one

Love justice and rainbows
fighting for every thing awesome
Miss Missato number one
Fight the evil hippopotamus
WAIFU LETS GO

We see clips of anime Miss missato having highly stylized battles with numerous creatures and then an ominous shot of the hippotimus king. 

Never give up 
Miss Missato is the one
Miss missato rides the magic rainbow to your heart.
Fight the evil hippototamus king. 
WAIFU LETS GO!

Fight for Justice and Rainbows
BE AWESOME
WAIFU LETS GO!

[Image: DbCUfG9WkAAfw1T.jpg]

We open at a pub it seems old timey like from lord of the rings or something as you see many of the patrons of the establishments are animals wearing human clothes that seem to be talking amongst themselves. Miss Missato enters the bar wearing her usual white and gold outfit looking like the best waifu you've ever seen. she carries with her the head of an ogre

"MISS MASATO!" Every one in the bar screams out in delight not at all in the same way they would in an 80/90s sitcom that took place in the bar. 

A rabbit person scampers up to Miss Massato and says

Rabbit person: Thank you so much from saving my family from those Evil toad people and their master the Evil Count Fudgeula. We would have never been able to make it out of our burning giant donut shaped house if it wasnt for you.

Massato: You are so cute! Can Miss Massato hug you!?!

Rabbit person: Of course

Miss massato hugs the rabbit person. 

Miss massato: You are very Fluffy and nice Miss Massato has sworn to protect all things cute and nice. Miss Massato takes her job as the waifu princess very seriously even if she must decapitate All the bad guys!

a group of small mole children walk up to her and one says

"Miss Massato can you decapitate our teacher he's so mean he gives us homework all the time."

Miss Massato: Is your teacher evil?

Mole Child: -pauses...-

Miss Massato: Be honest because part of being a true Justice fighter like Miss Masato is to Always tell the truth. Its not all decapitating cereal mongering pyro maniacs. 

Mole Child: It isnt fun.

Miss massato: Is it evil Homework?

Mole Child: Evil homework.

Miss Massato: Yes Miss Massato once had a teacher that tried to make her do evil homework. 

Mole child: OH no what did you do!

Miss Massato: Usually miss massato always listens to her teachers because only bad guys dont listen to their teachers. But when this teacher told Miss Massato to do evil homework Miss Massato had no choice but to cut off their heads.

Mole child: No it was math.

Miss Massato: It is true Math is no fun. But it is not evil to be a true Agent of truth and justice you must always know what is good and bad.

Mole child: I get it thank you so much Miss Massato.

Miss Massato: Any time Little one.

Miss Massato says patting the child on the head.

Miss massato walks to the bar handing the orgres head to the tender

Miss Massato: These citzens that love justice and are in dire need of peace. Deserve refreshment please accomendate them justly. 

Bartender: Of course Miss Massato but will you marry me!

Miss Massato laughs

Miss Massato: Sorry but Miss Massato is only married to justice and peace. 

The Bartender is horribly disappointed but Miss Massato smiles at him and that seems to fix everything for him. 

A man stumbles into the pub . The man has several arrows sticking out of him and a sword sticking out of his throat. 

Man: Miss Massato....the evil Hippopotamus King...He murdered me...but i had to come...to you.

the man says dying oh yea its not a normal man its a part man part otter.

Man: I'm dying...but I had to ask you Miss Massato....Will you marry me....

Miss Massato: Please dont die!

ManTonguelease....

Miss Massato: I'm sorry Dying otter guy...but i am the waifu princess but I will avenge you i will bring justice to the world and all citizens of the world. I shall enter the world of emerge and for peace and justice ...oh yea and rainbows I will be victorious and win!

the otter man dies after miss massato smiles at him giving him a moment of peace before he died.
----

Writer of Dillusion, David Helms, Katelyn Buehler, Kordy and Bianca Evans
World Hazard Festival.

Top 8 Finals.

Bill Graham Civic Auditorium.

5,000 people in the audience, standing on their feet, cheering as one. 

Tyler Jackson leaned against the ropes; sweat trickling down from his face. The truth was, if it wasn't for this ropes, there's no way he would be standing. How many matches had he wrestled at this point? Had to be at least eight. It took two matches just to make it here, to the finals. It took a hell of a lot earlier today to earn the right to be put into the tournament. 

In order to make it to the tournament, he had to make an impression. An impression to Franklin Myers to even be given the right to be here. An impression that lasted one year after he graduated from Golden Gate Wrestling Academy.

He leaned back against the ropes once he felt a sharp pan run through his legs. His vision was a bit hazy, but he could see her. 

Joy Summers. His opponent. The one standing in the way of him and his dreams coming true.

She was in a kneel position on the canvas. Her face was drenched; her pink top was damp. Her hair was disheveled, a causality of war. She had a story too. Everyone does. Everyone has a story that places them in the place they are at now. She wanted the same thing. A contract to EMERGE, the development fed of SCW. An opportunity out of the Bay Area scene and to make real money. Tyler knew a part of her story through her So Cal accent and her high maintenance personality from the times they've been in the same building. The part of the story she wanted everyone else to see. She was a beauty. The type that would make you stop and stare with carnal desires in your eyes. She didn't make a lot of friends because she was aware of this and didn't want anyone to ever forget. And that was fine with her.

It was also irrelevant at this moment.

She picked her head up, all dazed and confused. Tyler had given her his best shot and she wouldn't stand down. Underneath the glamour and the arrogance, lied someone fighting for a dream. The same dream.

The same dream Tyler was going for. The same dream that prevented him from quitting when he failed Golden Gate Wrestling Academy proper. The same dream that motivated him to improve when he was given a second chance with the new sub division MAX. The same dream that Alexis Quinne and Christy Matthews laid out for him. It was staring him right in the face.

His heart pounded through his chest to the beat of the sound of the crowd, diverting blood to his muscles. His hands started to twitch. It was within reach. His dream. Right in front of him.

He lunged forward and swung her right arm. His bicep connected with her chest ad down she went. His final act. The only burst of energy he had left. A fleeting moment of conviction now sucked away. His yes grew wider. If she kicks....

If she kicks out....

He had nothing left.

His body laid on top of his. The crowd roars. 

They chant in unison.

If she kicks out

If she kicks out...

And it's over. Th bell sounds. The crowd erupts. Tyler rolls over.

It's over.

The dream. Now a reality.

None of it had settled in yet. 

Tyler's walk through guerrilla was a slow and plundering one. His feet burned with every step he took. His hair was completely matted down due to the sweat. With every step, he gritted his teeth due to the sensation of pain that would come to him.

Through the darkness, there was the light at the end of the tunnel.

And there were people there. His Mom and Dad. His three sisters; red haired Madison(25), Dahlia(27) and Saddie(18) and his younger brother, Steven(15). Franklin Myers with a piece of paper in his hands. All of them. Waiting for him with smiles on their faces.

A smirk grew on his He extended his arms once he reached the top.

His mother was the first to embrace him. His father the followed suit.

"I told you. I told you I could do it."

Tyler whispered to his mother. She wrapped her arms around his waist. He could hear his mother sobbing. They were muted because she was buried in his pecs, but he could hear it. Tears of joy. That's what it's all about. He laughed afterwards. Years of convincing her that this was the right path for him all turned out. She didn't say anything back. She only held to him even tighter. Tyler looked at his brother Steven, who was dressed in a blue t-shirt and black jeans and his long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail.

"Hey, Steven, come over here. Come on, hug me man." 

"You're too sweaty bro."

Tyler laughed.

"We're so proud of you. We're so proud." His mother kept repeating before she left go of him. She didn't care that her blue tanktop was now covered in her son's sweat. His father nodded his head and adjusted the glasses that was on his face.

"I knew you could do it. We all knew you could." That meant a lot, coming from him. Out of the two, he was the one that was on board with this to begin with. In general, he was very laid back. He allowed his kids to pursue whatever they wanted as long as it made them happy. That was even reflected by his black mullet. He was over 55 and yet, he was still loose and carefree about life.

"I'm glad you didn't fuck it up this time," Dahlia replied, teasing him. Tyler laughed as Dahlia ran her fingers through her blonde hair before stepping forward and embracing him. 

"Thanks. I appreciate it." She let go of him and smiled. That's when Saddie stepped forward and hugged him as well. Saddie was around 5'7, so she was actually taller than all the girls in their family. She had long arms and long legs too, which gave her a lankier appearance. Tyler cradled her raven black haired as the two held on to each other tightly. She had a vice grip on him. The way she held him is what finally got to him. This is what made him form little water bubbles around his eyelids. Being surrounded by his family on the biggest day of his life, holding on to Saddie as tight as he could, this was the tipping point. Tyler smiled and leaned into her right ear.

"One day this is going to be you, Sads. You're going to be here. It's going to be the other way around. This is going to be you one day."

She wanted to become a wrestler too. She saved up enough to enroll in Golden Gate Wrestling Academy, following his footsteps. Like him, everyone in his family thought she was crazy for even thinking she could. She had always been a fan, she's the on that made Tyler a fan. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't be standing here. He wouldn't have gone the path he chose. If it wasn't for her, none of this would be possible.

He owed so much to her. More than she would ever know.

"You're going to make it, Sads." He kept repeating that to her. 

"Yeah so I can keep your ass one day." Everyone laughed together after her statement. 

"You have to make it first." He teased. But he knew. He knew that she would. He had faith in her. Saddie could do anything she put her mind to, he thought. He even sniffled a bit. Reality was setting in.

"I will, Ty. I will. We made a promise. Remember?"

"Of course."

"So I'm not going to let you down. I'm gong to make it. I'm going to do it." He used his free hand to wipe more tears from his face.

This was real.

This was really happening.

"Congratulations Tyler," Franklin Myers said. He then extended the paper to Tyler as Saddie let go of him. He looked at Franklin and then the sheet of papers; the contract that he was going to sign to be on EMERGE.

"You earned this and I couldn't be prouder of you." Tyler wiped some of his tears off his face.

"Thank you sir. Thanks.' He quickly shook his hand.

"I couldn't have done this if you didn't take a chance on me."

"I did't do anything, Tyler. You're the one that worked hard, trained, got better and won. This is your moment. You deserve this. I don't want to hold you up so here's your contract and congratulations." And then he handed Tyler the contract and patted him to the shoulders. He walked away as everyone around Tyler smiled as he looked down.

Sure enough, it was a contract to EMERGE. The prize. This represented the next step in his journey.

This represented where he was going.

Where the possibilities were endless. 

If I had to describe my life in one word, I don't think that's the first one that would come to mind.

So I guess that means you're more fortunate than me, Jennifer Helms.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I had life rough. Far from it. I had parents that cared. I had brothers and sisters that cared for me. I played for every sport that I went for, I gradated from college about a year ago. My dad run a brewery, my Mom's a social worker. We didn't exactly have humble beginnings. And even with that, I wouldn't say it was glamorous. I would say I was fortunate. 

I think you would agree with me based off your life, Jennifer, that that's not always been the case for you.

Unfortunately you did.

Unfortunately, you didn't have it like I did. Unfortunately, your parents treated you like shit. They left you. Unfortunately, that happened to you and that's bullshit. But thankfully, David Helms, Regan Street, they were there. And they picked you up and they raised you and they trained you into the wrestler and the person that you are today. The can't miss prospect. The one everyone has their eyes on.

Truly glamorous. 

And this one night tournament on Monday, only one person will have the right to say they were the first ever Spirit Champion. And there's where we met. That's where our stories come together. You, Jennifer Helms, the Glamorous One and me, the T-1000, the All Man, All Machine, Tyler Jackson. Ante Up vs Golden Gate as some people will make it out to be. Can't help it. But one of us goes forward to the finals with three other people and one of us walks out of the arena as champion.

There's a reason why I say even despite my background Jen that I wouldn't label myself under those words because two years ago, it wasn't. The truth is that I failed my training. I failed. Not the most flattering thing to happen to you. Your trainer telling you that you don't have it to become a wrestler. It's quite humbling actually. If MAX never existed, I wouldn't be here because even despite my physical gifts, even despite making it to all those sports teams, even after all the things that i've done that made me feel as if I could breeze by my training and become a wrestler, I would have been a failure.

Thankfully, I did get a second chance.

I'm here because of a second chance.

And when I look at this field of players, gunning for the same belt. Mark O'Brien, Sabrina Bello, Mya Denton, Lilith Evans, Ryan Singer, Miss Misato, you yourself Jen, we're all here because of second chances. Some of these guys are former champions in the past.

Second chances.

And it's those second chances that has my little sister at home, I'm going to embarrass you Saddie so deal with it. It has my little sister, enrolling in Golden Gate because she saw that if I was able to make it after fucking up, she can too. If I can make my dreams come true by winning the Top 8 tournament at World Hazard after being told I didn't have it what it took, she could too.

We're products of second chances.

We're diamonds in the rough. I know you can relate to that Jen. On Monday night, Jen, the thing is, there's not eight new championships being created. There's not eight trophies to be handed out. No, there's only one championship. And there's only one person that will say at the end of the night they were the first. Only one person can say they made history. That they became the first Spirit Champion. They'll be many to hold this championship but only one can say they were the first.

Jen, my target is locked in. The objective? Become the first Spirit Champion.

Which means anyone in my way, I have to move them out of my way.

And you're first up.

You have your reasons to do this. We've both been through a lot and unfortunately, one of us goes home empty handed. And the thought of going home without that championship is not an option. So when I hit you Jen, it'll be with purpose. When I slam you to the mat, 'll be thinking about everything that I've done to get here. 'll be thinking about where 'm gong because all that's n the past. What matters s what lies ahead. The here and now. So I will walk down that ring and I will look in your eyes and I'm not leaving that ring without a victory. 

How long can you go?

Because I can go as long as anyone in this tournament.

The proof was Top 8. The proof was World Hazard.

So I can go. And I will go to the finals, somehow, someway.

I then will go on and 'll face three other people and I will eliminate them and I will become the FIRST Spirit Champion and the mission will be complete.

I doubt that it'll be glamorous, Jen. Because truthly, it's going to take everything I have to beat you. but after Monday, I will be the fortunate One.
Camera fades to a gravesite and to a person kneeling in front of a grave, flowers in front of her. The camera finally fades in to see that it is Mya Denton. She touches the grave as she gives a deep breath before standing and looking at the grave as Calvin is seen behind her.

Mya- Sorry!

Calvin- Take all the time you need Mya, I know the past is a hard one to live. The memories will mess you up alone.

Mya- I wish I can forget that past. So many bad memories.

Calvin- Trust me, you don't. I have been part of making people forget things. Let it drive you to what you are now.

Mya- Is that what happened between you and Lil?

Calvin- That was my own stupidity. I listened to the wrong person and it lead me to becoming sloppy. I controlled every part of her life and that is what drove her away. 

Mya- Are you doing the same with me?

Calvin- I'm trying not to. Mya, I did come back to help you get revenge against Lil and if you still want to continue then so be it but I think you also need to move on. You have a chance at winning gold as does Lilith. The Spirit Tournament is here and you get Mark O'Brian in the first round. You get past him and then it should be easy pickings the rest of the way. Maybe even another shot at Lilith as she is in it as well.

Mya- Hmm, who does she get to face?

Calvin- Ryan Singer.

Mya stands there for another minute before she dust off her pants and turns looking at Calvin.

Mya- Let's go, there is much to be done. Deaths to plan and a title to win.

Calvin just gives a nod as the two walk off as the camera fades out.
[Image: C4yMeKE.png]
Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Jennifer Helms & The Beauty Factory Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: 1YTZqRM.png]

(Click Title)
[Image: MDfHaGx.png]

Glamorous Achievements:

- 1x EMERGE Champion
- 1x EMERGE Rush Champion
- 2x EMERGE Spirit Champion
-Finalist in the 2019 Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament
-Defeated Sabrina Bello in her EMERGE Debut singles match at Invasion: Texas 2018

Singles Record - |W - 26 | L - 5 | D - 1 |
Overall Record - |W - 30 | L - 6 | D - 1 |

Camera fades into Lilith Evans sitting on a ledge somewhere as she overlooks the sunset. Her last win was great but she didn't want to have to do there. It was wrong to go there as she takes a deep breath.

Lilith- I didn't want to have to go there. I didn't want to win that way but you wouldn't let it die Mya. You wanted revenge and now you got it. I wanted it to die and yes I have to live with what I had to do the rest of my life. Well what I was forced to do. I was used yet again, controlled yet again like the cockroach you have with you did to me years ago. You know why I ran from him, the freedom that I seeked. The daughter that I had that I told about what her father did.

I am past that now and I am moving on but I am sure you want our path to meet again in the Spirit Tournament. That you want Gold but first you need to get past your first round opponent. Just like I do and no I am not saying that Ryan Singer is going to be easy. No way, nothing is easy in this sport. Ryan, I am sure you want this belt just like the rest of us and that what drives you drives us all. 

What happened last show will not happen again, Ben will not be involved but I am sure that was because of Mya's actions against him in the past. I don't expect him to help again and if he does, I will make sure that it will be the last time. I want that belt, I strive to be the champ. I want Gold. The addiction of it is what is drawling me in at the current time. Ryan, don't let me down and please give me a challenge. Some sort of challenge, let's blow the dam roof off the arena and make the people say, "dam this is freaking awesome" Let's make this the dam match of the year.

As for the rest of you, let's bring on more. Let's drive Emerge crazy and Mya if I do get you again in the finals, I again won't hold back.
In professional sports, there’s no such as a do over. Nobody gets a mulligan and despite what some may believe… second chances don’t actually happen. Most of the time you get one shot to make good on all you’re boasting. One chance to be all that you can be and seize the moment. For many… once that happens and it’s over it’s time to move on to the next thing. With how long my career has been I’ve seen hundreds of people come and go… two decades and eight different companies it’s been like seven life times. I have seen rookies come in with all the pomp and circumstance of being a hall of famer, but end up being nothing more than a dry fart. I’ve seen haggard old like me come in with nothing and rise up to the ranks to immortally.

The difference between the two groups isn’t class. It’s not skill.

Shit… it’s not even brains.

The difference between being the best and being the rest is what you go in your chest. Heart and determination that’s what sets legends and glorified ring rats apart from one another. As I have seen it first hand, the most physically gifted athlete in the world going bust in the big time and being released, because while he had the talent and the skills to be the best, but he was soft like a donut mental fortitude.

And that’s why I think for most of my career I’ve been a wash out and my friends like Rick Young have stood the test of time. I had the talent and the skills, but I was a realist to an extreme I knew that this career wasn’t going last forever and I was wrestling with one foot out of the door. Though watching students that I trained like Samantha Raine, who has worked her ass off for everything that she’s earned despite constantly being told she isn’t good enough. Even someone like Mika Kozlov, who despite being one of the most deluded and unstable wrestler I have seen deserves at least some credit for not overdosing on something or killing someone…

…clap… clap… clap…

The truth of the matter is that not everyone can succeed. Not everyone has what it takes to stand the test of time. But for some that can hang around and keep swimming despite the companies attempt to drown them. Those few that survive the waves for long enough are the ones who do tend to come out all the better for the suffering and frustrations that they have endured.

Which brings us to the elephant in the room.

It was just a matter of time before we seriously started to talk about… me. Once upon a time I was a starry-eyed kid much like Jenni Helms, who was too fucking stubborn to take any advice and too determined to change myself even a little bit. As I knew I was going to be one of the people that would break the glass ceiling and reach the potential that everyone knew I had. However, that ceiling shattering never happened, because of a stupid decision during a match with a Michael Stevens.

No… instead of becoming a champion, the next big star… I was fired. All the talent in the world, but nobody wanted to buy what I was selling and because of that my next job. Scared of repeating the same mistake I let myself become complacent as the resident curtain jerker to mid card gate keeper. I was the guy that all the next big stars would put against to get their name out there, before finally letting them pass me by. I was for the lack better way to put it, but I was the person they’d call so someone could have a great match with, but weren’t ready for the big stage just yet. I was the wild card substitute for someone like Peyton Rice.

Simple, right?

Blah, blah, blah… I know… I’m rambling on so speeding things up a bit.

So what changed? I got married. My wife and I had kids. Or maybe it’s just a mid-life crisis that finally woke me up to the fact that I wasn’t putting everything I had in to my matches. Does it really matter? No, all that matters now is the fact that I’m being serious about getting to the top of the mountain before I really hang up my boots for the last time.

Which is where the rub comes, because there’s a danger with being at the top of such a competitive company like EMERGE. You see, you could start to lose that edge that you have. You know, that edge that helped you to survive to get to the trip to the top.

Depending on your mental fortitude to keep from falling in to some predisposed trappings of making it to the top of the mountain. Where that very important confidence turns in to arrogance and before you know it, your staring up at someone else while you’re left to figure out where it all went wrong.

Don’t get me wrong… ego is a tool for success in this industry, but megalomania is a condition of self-destruction that has claimed countless victims over the years. Men like Rick Young at the end of his career, woman like Regan Helms… which I fear is the only thing that she is truly handing down to Jenni Helms. They get a taste of the top and believe it is divine intervention that has them there.

Even I have been bitten the forbidden fruit of this disastrous scenario, but not for a long time. It cost me my job with the XWL, but more recently than that when I won a tournament much like this one. I got cocky, I was overconfident and I took my eyes off the prize just long enough for someone to get the better of me. In hindsight, I can admit that I’m flawed in my approach, and even if I often tell people that the house always wins and I do… I’m far from it.

See what I did there?

My point is… and yes.. I do have a point… no matter how good you think you are, and no matter how much success you have at the moment. We all hit the wall and get knocked back on our ass from time to time. The great ones don’t know how to prevent it, but they do know how to get back up on their feet, dust themselves off, and start the climb again.

So what will we see out of Jenni Helms when that walls comes? Will she fall from grace and use the lessons learned from her time at the top to better herself for the next climb like Lilith Evans and myself. Or will she regress back in to being that “good little worker” who does her job in the mid card to help get others over. Will she still remain hungry for any opportunity, or will she feel that all the other titles are below her?

And more importantly… will she be willing to do the little things like that when she’s thirty three years old to help the new crop of talent learn the business? Will she be able to admit to her own shortcomings in hope that she might give perspective to someone that seems devoid of it up until only recently?

I hope so.