Sorry Scarlett and Olek
It's been a while since I've had to write one these... it's felt pretty good, but now, unfortunately, I'm going to have to break that streak. I will be unable to post anything today for Samantha because my day has already started off shitty and it's only going to shit ball from there. I woke up at 1 am to find that the role-play I was working on was closed out by someone... I think my sister, without saving it, and I lost most it.

However, I was going to rebuild. Rewrite. Reclaim, what I lost cause hey there were ideas that still in my head after all. Got to work on it and I say about 3 am I started to get hungry and because today is payday (YAY!) meant that my fridge was nearly empty and so I grabbed my keys and left for Satan's Place (Wal-mart) as unfortunately for me it's the only place open at that time in the morning. Get just about there and my car has a blowout. Fuck my life, because I don't have a spare and the nearest tire shop doesn't open for at least another four hours.

So I did the only thing I could do I parked the car in the first place I could stop a gas station named Bronco Stop. Called my sister for a ride home, because I wasn't going to sit there for four hours in Louisiana heat with no a/c in my car. Went inside let the guy working inside know what was going on and he told me it was okay for me leave there, but that I had till 11am to get my car or it would be towed (kill me please.) I say that because I need lay down to get some sleep so that I can go to work tonight (Which is 2pm-Close/11pm at the earliest), but that's not likely going to happen.

Cause my sister said she isn't taking me out to get the tire fixed until after the school rush dies down at 9am. Given that's still two hours away I could lay down, and try to catch some sleep. However, I know my body well enough to know if I did that right now I wouldn't wake up in time to leave for 9. So I'm stuck not sleeping and it's going to take at least 30 to 45 minutes getting the tired replaced. Putting me home about 10/10:30 am if I'm lucky. So yeah to free myself of some stress I'm just going to take the Loss because I can't focus, can't sleep, and if I'm brutally honest can't breathe because I think I'm starting to have a panic attack.

So again, Scarlett and Olek, I'm very sorry for not putting anything up for the match this week.
Totally understandable. Always focus on real life first and hopefully you don't have another day like this. Hopefully only good days in your future.