Updates
Show is coming. I'm working on segments this morning. Updated PPV card to come. Still waiting for one match to be submitted.

Thanks for the patience with the shows. Getting back into my teaching schedule - It's been a bit of a challenge, especially as I'm doing more talking to students, getting back into the grind of driving, longer days, and still haven't figured out my balance. I plan to make this a priority for myself to aim to have shows up Friday mornings, at the latest, as often as possible.
(09-18-2021, 11:15 AM)supremecw Wrote: Show is coming. I'm working on segments this morning. Updated PPV card to come. Still waiting for one match to be submitted.

Thanks for the patience with the shows. Getting back into my teaching schedule - It's been a bit of a challenge, especially as I'm doing more talking to students, getting back into the grind of driving, longer days, and still haven't figured out my balance. I plan to make this a priority for myself to aim to have shows up Friday mornings, at the latest, as often as possible.

You are doing a sweet job. It is fun in SCW.
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]