Spencer Pryce vs. Marie Caedes
2 RP limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, October 6, 2021
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
The scene opens and it's nighttime in Savannah, Georgia and we’re looking out over the ocean, the light from the moon and stars illuminating it a bit, the light bouncing here and there across the waves. Twinkling lights are seen far off and then the camera slowly turns and we can see the lights of Savannah so late at night. There is a small pier that is on the edge of the water, and a lone figure can be seen standing there. The camera moves in and as the wind starts to blow a bit harder and the hair of the lone figure is being blown around the face. The person reaches up to brush the hair from their face and it turns from the view of the ocean and a street light illuminates Marie Caedes, dressed in jeans and hoodie, seeming to be lost in her own thoughts. 

Marie: My second match in SCW, my first match in a pay per view aptly named Apocalypse. I know another company that used the same name, and I saw how it would turn my family upside down, make them question nearly everything in this business. Here I am, on my own, and now I understand why I should have thought my decisions through better. I won my debut match, and I lost my match at Apocalypse. I did the very thing I was told not to do….underestimate my opponent. But I need to learn my lesson and put it behind me. The time has come to move forward with my new knowledge, and now I’ll face Spencer Pryce. 

Not much is known about you Spencer, at least in person. But I can read, and it sounds like we’re similar when it comes to size, ability, you name it. But one thing immediately makes me unable to feel at ease and that is your manager. Yes Spencer, I know her. Well….know of her. My mom and Amy went around and around so many times I lost count. They were friends, and they were enemies. They’re even matched when you look at it, and now their proteges will meet. We will see who the better student is, because I was trained by my mom and her best friend. I’m not to be taken lightly because I can do it all. Oh I have areas I excel at, but I was taught to be a well rounded wrestler. 

Despite people saying that I’m a rookie, and I’ll even admit I am, this isn't my first federation but when I started I guess I thought I would instantly rise to the top. I was warned to not let my arrogance be my downfall, and I didnt listen. And sure enough I was taught a very valuable lesson when my own sister showed me how things are done. So I decided to take more time, to train harder than I ever dreamed, and I wasn't disappointed in doing that because I learned so much more. 

Marie looks down, biting her bottom lip for a moment before she looks up. 

I had to hunt Spencer and it seems I’m going against someone who is good, who is talented, and I’m not going to stand here and sound like a sniveling brat. I’ve done that and I don't like how I ended up looking. Maybe this goes against what many would say but I can't wait to get that ring. Not to say oh look at me, I’m going to win. I look forward to it because I will meet someone who is….

My equal. 

Yes my equal Spencer. You have learned from your mentor, just like I learned from mine. I know that who I learned from doesn’t have the greatest of track records. She took chances, she played dirty when needed. But I will say I hope you dont think Amy has no faults because she does. 

This is two matches in one.One is that two of the newest people in SCW, the rookies, will be facing each other to show what we can do. The other? Is showing what we learned from two of the greatest. I look forward to seeing you, and I wish you the best of luck. I truly mean that. Let’s show them all, everyone in that arena, in the locker room, what true wrestling is. That it's not pulling crap but instead two athletes who are looking to improve themselves. 

See you at Breakdown

Camera fades to black
Breakdown 10-7-21
[Image: spencer1-s.png]

Record:
7 - 2 - 1
2021 Rookie of the Year
United States Champion