Tsunami vs. Konrad Raab
2 RP Limit for singles

3500 word max per RP

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Wednesday, October 13, 2021
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Konrad's source of anger organiser/bumping into an old friend. Chicago, Illinois. Monday 11th October. (Off-Camera)

A packed crowd in a secret small dim-lit and broken pieces of the arena with an octagon cage where there are no rules. Konrad fought some guy out with the tattoos with bald head and piercings on the octagon. Konrad had a sick smile on his face, licking off the blood of his opponent he just fought as the opponent was knocked out cold as he raises his hands while being announced as the winner of the fight.

Everyone applauded Konrad for yet another fight won. Ever since Konrad's discovery after his loss in the Adrenaline title match, he certainly was a lot happier, finding a source of anger he had never been able to use in wrestling due to restrictions and Twitter was ineffective. The organiser was given money as Konrad got out of the octagon as he still had a smile on his face, even with some blood on his face. He walks to the organiser of illegal street fights.

Konrad Raab: “Nothing is better than this. Never have I felt better than doing what I've done in the octagon the last three weeks when I can that is. I'm glad to find this place and organisation, Darren.”

Darren (Illegal fights organiser): “You seem to have so many anger issues that you needed to let them out. I can't believe you're not getting enough beating down on opponents in your other sport. We admire you joining in and beating up even the vicious of men.”

Konrad Raab: “There's a but coming, isn't there?”

Darren: “No, not at all. I think it's great to have you be a part of this mini organisation. Do I feel you'd succeed as a whole? Yeah, I do, but it's unfortunate you're a professional wrestler that I can't take you as a pro-MMA fighter because you have all the skills in the world to be one.”

Darren gives Konrad money from the fights he made the past few weeks. Darren always seems proud for Konrad to make himself happier by doing the fights he has and Konrad while covered in his own and his opponent's blood from the violence he's been doing in the octagon fights illegally.

Konrad Raab: “Darren, you need the money more than I do as I got a ton in the bank from doing wrestling and other two sports jobs I do, although the two-sport jobs I do, I get paid separately in another bank account nobody knows about. So you keep the money.”

Darren: “I appreciate that. You're making a ton of money for me. I understand you don't want the money, but I will always keep it aside in case you ever need the money. I love your violence and everything you've done so far and I hope this has helped you.”

Konrad Raab: “Oh trust me, it has more than you ever know because I always want to brutalise and beat the shit out of wrestlers. I never get that chance in a squared circle, but here, I feel I can do anything and you provide me with that source is more than enough payment for me.”

Darren: “I respect that fully. I love the violence and the pain you're giving to every opponent so far and what I really admire the most about you is you want to continue fighting. Most fights walk in and are done after one fight.”

It was the hard-working Konrad that Darren loved along with Konrad's killer instinct, although it was because of Konrad's extreme amount of anger it's causing him to grow more and more violent. Konrad shook hands with a smile on his face. The crowd already left as Konrad's fight was the main event of the fights for the night.

Konrad Raab: “Well you can thank Cian O’Dwyer for leaving me out of the Trios Tournament. All of my friends got entered in it, but I'm the only Jackals member who didn't get selected. Yet Crystal Hilton of all people, her lack of dedication to all, but Sin City Wrestling companies get in? It's fucked and I can't get over it.”

Darren: “Now I understand why you've been so violent the last two fights. I reckon the Adrenaline title loss had something to do with you getting into this, along with a lack of violence.”

Konrad Raab: “Yes.”

Darren: “I'm sure your time will come. I let you go and get some rest as you have done a lot of fights for today. I will see you next week.”

Konrad nodded with a smile on his face as they shake hands before both Darren and Konrad go their separate ways. Because of the amount of blood Konrad had on his face, it was for the best he couldn't go in any social places, but he didn't care, Konrad's too relaxed and proud of himself to be an illegal street fighter as well as a wrestler and other two sports he does in his spare time.

Konrad walks back to his apartment with nothing to be confrontational about, nothing that could piss him off. That is until he approaches the front gates to his home as he shakes his head, to see a guest waiting at his home and it wasn't Minerva or Luiza. Wasn't anyone from the wrestling business. But it was someone Konrad knew as he places his hand across his mouth.

Konrad Raab: “Oh shit.”

Usually, he doesn't say things like this when it was a friend, especially ones from Germany, but he had a feeling because this friend knew what Konrad was like when he first became a wrestler back in two thousand and twelve, it was never good news when he came specifically for Konrad. Konrad shook his head before walking over to a big overweight guy.

Konrad Raab: “Elton?”

Elton: “We got a lot to talk about.”

Konrad Raab: “Let me tell you this, this is nothing like two thousand and twelve when I started.”

Elton: “I know that. I'm very concerned about you, especially what I see dripping all over you. Think we need to talk inside.”

Konrad nodded, having to accept his friend's request as he enters the code in his gate before walking inside. A friend he's known since his school days and took over what Konrad used to do in Germany before Konrad became a professional wrestler. Konrad goes inside his apartment and Elton follows inside, seeing how massive the house is. Konrad closes the door as Konrad points for Elton to sit down in his living room as he does. Konrad gets a couple of drinks from inside the fridge and sits down.

Konrad Raab: “I haven't got a lot of time these next two days Elton, I got a meeting with The Jackals to go to in Albuquerque, New Mexico after I have done a video for a match on Thursday.”

Elton: “I can't watch you go through any more brutalising opponents that you've been doing, even I could tell you've been out fighting tonight.”

Konrad Raab: “So fucking what? You know better than anyone else the hell I went through with my dad. Minerva was neglected by her dad the same way as I was, favouring Peyton Rice over her. Do you know the same way my dad was with those two bullies? I had to be on Minerva's side after what I've fucking experienced, but she opened my eyes to everything around me.”

Elton: “You are far worse than you were back in two thousand and twelve. Granted you snapped and you needed to let your anger out, but you have gone way too far, even to mess around with people's personal lives? Is that what you resorted to?”

Konrad Raab: “If you had bothered to watch Supreme Championship Wrestling for the last six years I've been with the company, I've been mistreated, I've been ignored for title shots on PPV events for many years until recently. I had it, waiting for five years to get a title shot. Also, the fact is I was being pushed around far too much and sometimes you got to do things you have to do and that's one of those times.”

Elton: “I thought you said six?”

Konrad shook his head on what his friend said, even slapping himself across his face, clearly not getting the message of the years of being around wrestling. Konrad clinches his fist in and out with his left hand and nearly had it in Elton's face, but thought otherwise and punched the table instead.

Konrad Raab: “Six years I've been in Supreme Championship Wrestling, but five years of waiting for a PPV title shot. Now the one on one PPV title shot is being fucking prevented as well, by a simple thing of wanting to be in the Trios. Guess what? I've been left out of that too and my other friends, they get put in it.”

Elton: “Does it have to do with the wins and losses you've got?”

Konrad Raab: “While I cared about winning matches for titles, in these regular matches, I don't give a damn because The Jackals goal is to threaten the roster and push them to their fucking limits and believe me, that's what the fighting in a boxing ring recently has done.”

Of course, Konrad couldn't tell Elton the truth because if he said anything to his friends in Germany, he would've been screwed so he made up the boxing ring stuff because Konrad did do a couple of boxing fights for a while in Germany. Still, Konrad smiles and still dripping with blood. He went upstairs to grab a clean multi coloured towel before coming down and wiping blood from his forehead.

Elton: “I understand you needed to be more creative than what you were doing, but it still doesn't explain the deal with you and Minerva. What the fuck are you doing with the gimp outfit?”

Konrad Raab: “Because I serve and do anything for her? Little do you know that I used to train Minerva to be a pro wrestler for a bit. But when Fizz cheated on me with a biker dude, I sought revenge by having sex together and I loved every minute. I always loved her since two thousand and sixteen, but I was committed to Fizz.”

Elton: “Oh, that's what happened? When I phoned up in California, she said you and her divorced because you were cheating on her with Minerva. She didn't tell me about that.”

Konrad Raab: “She wouldn't because she lied or tried to get out of the divorce, but failed and granted those rights in my favour, but we still get joint custody of the kids. But I've not seen or contacted her. A nurse brings the kids over every other week to stay for a few days.”

Elton got to understand more of the story, but it still wasn't enough to understand what situation that went on with the outfit Konrad wears, although a bit was out there, but not enough.

Elton: “Now I understand of the divorce, but it still doesn't explain what the hell you're doing wearing that outfit. It's not the Konrad I once knew.”

Konrad Raab: “Because I enjoy serving to every need of Minerva. She's a guardian of light of waking me up to the bullshit and I'm returning the favour. I love when she cut me open on my neck, love blood and love violence. I was born to be a violent thug. I even beat the living shit out of someone in Germany years ago to a point I nearly killed him.”

Elton: “Wow, I didn't know that. You are one sick and scary man. I don't know if I can support my friend doing this, but I refuse to lose friends with you because of what you're doing in and out of the ring. It seems you're addicted to sex and violence.”

Konrad Raab: “So what if I am? I've never been happier and I have more than Minerva in my fucking life. I have another girlfriend that Minerva set me up with, Luiza as well. I love my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. Now if you excuse me, I need to head off to bed and do my video for tomorrow morning. I got a busy day ahead of me. We talk more about this next week.”

Elton: “Fine.”

Elton stood up, knowing things were worse than they already were and he took the can of coke with him and leaves Konrad's home as Konrad dials on the pad for the front gates to open and then they close when his friend left his apartment. Konrad patches some plasters on his face after the brutal fights he's been in today before he goes upstairs to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------

Anger fuelled opponents are never a good thing for SCW. Chicago, Illinois. Tuesday 12th October. (On-Camera)

Located in his special video warehouse place was Konrad, having blood-stained on the windows, skeletons all around the home, even if there seemed more than usual and blood stained red paint on the floor. Also with the screams coming from out of nowhere in the building. The smell of blood and dead bodies was always something Konrad became to use as a source of what he wants to do, apart from causing them to die. Konrad had the camera set up and sat on the chair to speak.

Konrad Raab: “I'm still pissed off about not being in the Trios Tournament because I certainly deserve to be in it more than fucking Crystal Hilton does. Did nobody see her being pinned in the Adrenaline title match? I guess not since everyone seems to be fucking obvious to the whole thing. Fuck Cian for making this bullshit decision. I feel the same way as I was before, being fucking ignored by Supreme Championship Wrestling once again. Takes the fucking piss.”

Shaking his head as he focuses directly on the camera, shaking his fist, leaning on his chair.

Konrad Raab: “I can't blame Tsunami for this shit decision. Mainly because he has earned his spot in the Trios. I don't even have anything negative to say about him, other than what you can say is in the Trios over me, but that's not his fault. So far from what I've seen, I respect what you've done in the business, dominating and destroying every single opponent in your way. Fully respect that because that's how I feel about Supreme Championship Wrestling or rather what I want to do with the company. Apart from The Jackals, you're the only other person who would cope being in a place like this, smelling dead bodies, blooded stained windows and even smelling paint as well. Like you, I also love to make others suffer in extreme pain as well.”

He had to think long and hard about what to say here, being careful what lines he could cross, but there wasn't any of that, that was the issue.

Konrad Raab: “This is a difficult match to prepare for because we are so alike, well my reasons are fucking valid, I became violent because I had no other choice. I was woken up from the bullshit that Minerva was telling me and the more I surrounded myself with her, the more I had to change. I had to be the vicious man I should've been in my career. I killed the old Konrad because being a pushover, being fucking mocked for baby pictures and everything else I was mocked and taken the piss for was enough. Plus I never had a title shot in five years. I'm still not satisfied, I now want a one on one PPV title shot because I never had one since RTG 2016 against Shilo for the TV title.”

Konrad had a massive smirk on his face, although he didn't see why he was fighting Tsunami at all. But it was a match everyone wanted to see due to the nature of violence that can occur in the match and Konrad seethes, not in anger, but excitement.

Konrad Raab: “The problem is you haven't had opponents that you will have a problem with. All the ones you fought up until this point, were very easy for you because unlike me, they weren't monsters, nor were they big wrestlers. This match is the true test of how much of a brutal monster you can be. I enjoyed everything you did to torture Spencer Pryce, the Steward family and Purity Pixie. You caused them hell, but they couldn't do anything to stop you because they are weak and powerless to stop you. I've beaten Katie in the past and the other two are still very green to wrestling so of course, it would barely be a sweat for you to defeat them. You'd have a difficult time with me as I come into that frame and can absolutely beat the living fuck out of you and it's not in a way you deserve.”

Shaking his head as Konrad pours red paint all over himself again, but he felt something in his pocket while dripping himself with paint as he leaves the building to go outside and far away from his building of videos. He had a chair in the fields with some wood planted outside. He got out what he stole last week out of his pocket.

Konrad Raab: “It's because of how much Cian has pissed me off for leaving me out of the Trios so I get farther away from getting my one on one PPV title shot I deserve and what I've longed for because I've only had fucking one and that's a fucking insult when I watch all the others that could get one. Do you see this lighter? I stole it from Katsumi Yashidi last week and the way I felt about things, maybe I could use this lighter on someone, seeing someone suffer in extreme pain with burns and it will make me happy because anything violence-related, even without weapons-related is fine too.”

Konrad clicked the lighter and placed it against the wood and it lit on fire, laughing in the background with paint dripping from him still. He poured more paint all over himself again.

Konrad Raab: “I'm going to destroy you in ways that no other opponent has done before and if it means chop blocking your knees or injuring you in the process, then I will do just that. Just because I'm not as harsh as the rest of my opponents, it doesn't mean you'll walk away without getting hurt because I will do just that and then burn something in the arena with this lighter because I will prove to you how much of a vicious monster I can be and prove why Cian made a fucking mistake leaving me out. I will beat you because you can't say anything or rather your manager can't that will intimidate me. I speak for myself and I will hurt and go every way possible to destroy you.”

Konrad chuckled, even though the match will be good in itself, he didn't have much to say as he relaxes more than usual.

Konrad Raab: “I simply have to go out there and show what everyone fucking mistaken me with because I'm not happy about shit in this company and I'm loyal as fuck to The Jackals. So much so that I have to walk into this match and win because as a way to focus on doing my job as the vicious and brutal wrestler I want to be and win or lose, I will walk away with even more of a vicious and brutal bastard I can be in this business. Tomorrow night, I will beat you in the middle of the ring and get you injured in ways that none of your opponents has done before. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Gimp.”

It was tough for Konrad as there's too much at stake for him to lose his guard, but he wasn't denying the fact Tsunami was going to be a really tough match for Konrad due to the winning streak Tsunami was on, but at the same time, wasn't feared by the prospect of Tsunami winning, but Konrad knows he could as he walks away from the field before putting the fire out that grew a bit and once it's out, he heads back home.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Three
[Image: wsCL05V.png]
[Image: aHCDa8X.png]