Where is their adopted son?
OOC: Although Konrad has got his adopted son now, back then, he hadn't which needed explaining to his wife along with that Baa Baa Black Sheep song I had to put in my RP as apart of RP stip rules they had in the other fed at the time I wrote the RP. Enjoy.

Singing a song to his newborn sons. Anaheim, California. Thursday 30th August.

He'd not long just gotten home from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania after being backstage for the Supreme Championship Wrestling Breakdown show as he kisses his wife on the cheek before he realizes his eldest kids, even his newborn sons are in bed. Konrad places his bags down on the floor and he and Fizz embrace a hug from one another as Konrad had missed Fizz a lot as he went to Germany to help his twin brother promote 4CW Adrenaline show coming up in Cologne on top of finally getting the custody of Sebastian sorted who had to stay in Germany for a while with Konrad's family members as Sebastian hasn't got a passport to come home yet which was in the process of being done.

Fizz sees Konrad being quite in a rush about something as he didn't even want to sit down which was unusual for Konrad as Fizz didn't want to see Konrad going anywhere. He had an idea in his mind that since he hadn't been home for many days due to getting things sorted with Sebastian and then helping Lord Raab promote 4CW Adrenaline in a month in Germany and on top of giving Lord Raab the keys to his Tokyo place so he wouldn't have to pay for anywhere to stay.

He eventually did stop from moving anywhere, although he was standing in the living room and Fizz was sitting on the couch from being busy all day with spending time with the kids and picking them and dropping them off nursery and school the kids went to. Konrad smiles to see his wife again as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “I'm about to do something upstairs with our newborn sons I've not done in a long time.”

Fizz Raab: “That's great. They are asleep.”

Konrad Raab: “I don't want to play with them, it's good they are fast asleep because I want to sing them a song.”

Fizz Raab: “Why tonight?”

Konrad Raab: “There's no reason, I just feel like it. It's a nursery rhyme song on top of me spending just a bit of time with them just singing one song.”

Fizz Raab: “That's sweet of you. I know you try your best to be a family man, you always have done. So about the Sebastian situation, why isn't he home yet?”

Konrad Raab: “Because his passport and visa are being processed right now and I can't do anything with that at the moment, he's in good hands with my trusted cousins taking care of Sebastian for now until everything gets sorted. I promised Sebastian he will be living in America with us. He can speak English, but not very well as his orphanage teach the subject and will continue to go to school there until we get this sorted.”

In a way, it was understandable that things like that take time as he never adopted a kid before, but he never thought he'd ever been in a position to adopt one mainly because Sebastian asked for Konrad to be his dad, the only person he can talk to as he shows a picture of Sebastian to Fizz who done spare pictures of their newly adopted son which he gives to Fizz as she says this.

Fizz Raab: “He looks like you in a way.”

Konrad Raab: “I feel like he does too. He's a troubled kid who needed help, who was sick of being in a place he didn't feel he belonged. As I said, he's in good hands with cousins I have in Düsseldorf, in fact, it's Jake's parents taking care of him.”

Fizz Raab: “It's good they are taking care of Sebastian at the moment. I can't wait to meet our new son. He's a teenager, right?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes, thirteen years old. He was so happy when I told him I'd be adopting him to be his dad, although I had to fill out forms to accept him in my life. It's an unusual way to adopt a kid as you don't get a choice who you adopt. He chose me, and he knows I'll always be there for him.”

Fizz Raab: “Anyway, about that song, you're gonna do it?”

Konrad Raab: “Of course I was, just going to until you spoke about Sebastian.”

Fizz Raab: “I'm sorry. I let you go and do just that.”

Konrad kissed Fizz on her cheek before he went over to his bags he left in the living room before taking them upstairs to his bedroom. After he's done that, he went into the bedrooms of his newborn sons who were only born a month ago as he sits in the rocking chair, humming to himself to get his tone ready to sing to his newborn sons who were fast asleep. They were important in his life as he says quietly.

Konrad Raab: “Jonas and Max, I'm going to sing a special song for you boys because you mean the world to me and mummy as you deserve my time right now and I know you both will be listening to me, even when you're sleeping.”

Once again, Konrad quietly hums for a bit before counting one two three as he was a singer in Germany before he retired to be a professional wrestler as he was now ready to sing a song to his sons.

Konrad Raab: “Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full!
One for the master, one for the dame,
And one for the little boy who lives down the lane.”

Konrad felt very strange to sing this particular song to his newborn sons who were still asleep after their dad sang the song and he walks out of their room and goes downstairs as he sees Fizz still waiting for him, although there's a glass of water for Konrad as it was obvious Fizz made it for him as he takes a few sips of it before he drinks all of it as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “Now it's time for us to have some fun in the bedroom.”

Fizz Raab: “Cheeky, but I like that idea since we haven't had fun together for some time mainly in my case on waiting for things to clear up which they have. Let's go.”

Fizz liked Konrad's idea of what he meant by fun as Konrad and Fizz went upstairs together and did their own business that lasted for four hours before they went straight to sleep after at least for Konrad a long day of travelling from one end of the country to the other, knowing he had to wrestle again on Monday against three other people, including the one guy he wanted to face more than the other two, especially after what happened in the Cooperative title match which needs to be discussed with his mental trainer on Sunday.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.