Update
Thanks everyone for their patience. I'll give a general update here.

1) Breakdown is coming with the aim of it being up tonight or early tomorrow morning.

2) I will post some of the announced Under Attack match threads tonight. I will post a full card post BD. Because BD is late, I will likely adjust the deadline by a day or two.

3) Generally speaking, I've been dealing with burnout and overwork between all of my various hats I wear inside and outside of SCW. I've not handled it as well as I could and generally, my time management has turned more into crisis management. To this end, I know I've not always been able to put forward shows to the quality I know I demand and I know you demand. This comes also in the form that sometimes the stories just weren't as good, especially after what I felt was a really strong month heading into Apocalypse.

That all said, I am fortunately off the next week or so. While this means I need to still prep for work outside of SCW, I have a much looser schedule. I am going to try and get Under Attack as close to on time as possible and I'm going to try and do as much work as I can this week to allow my week to week to be not only more predictable, but that I will have the opportunity to take time for myself, something that's been woefully non-existent for me for the last two months. My hope is that this means shows can be up on time or by Friday at the latest, and this allows a proper routine to develop which not only translates to better quality from my end, which in turn hopefully brings out some of that excitement that existed in the first weeks post RTG, but also helps SCW be a bit more welcoming to new handlers too.
It's been a real pity that our newest handlers have - for one reason or another - not stuck around. Hopefully Lich House remain after their LOA. But, to the rest of the roster, do you guys all know anyone who's NOT here that you can try to recruit? I imagine many of you are in other feds. Are there any handlers there that you'd love to run storylines with? Any that you'd love to team up with? Any that you'd love to feud with? Why not invite them to join in with SCW even if it's (initially) just for the storyline to work with you?

If they don't want to join... ask them why. I feel like if we could get some feedback for the fed in general as to what we can do differently, that can only help us all out in the long run, right?
[Image: syren2021.png]